:: Karakura Forest :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:30 pm
Jehanna Seldab. Human. Speed: 25 Strength:20
Defense: 30 Stamina: 30 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 40 Reiatsu: 151 Health: 205/205 Clarity: 35 Spirit Energy: 85

Chapter 1: Into the Spirits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In the midst of their conversation the sound of a hard snap caught their ears and in quick unison they looked over to the direction that it came from. Startled and alert, one made swift eye contact to the woman that was met with hers and shifted towards the bushes. The woman eased the trigger on her guard and closed her emerald eyes. She was quiet, her face having no emotion like before. Then finally the woman opened up her eyes and gave a mini shake of her head left to right.

"Its probably just a rodent or something. Nothing to worry about."

His hands now rested on his waist and his eyes looking to the earth. "There has to be more spiritual defenders still alive and willing to join the fight." The first male said.

Looking towards their more calm partner she shook her head. "We shouldn't have spilt the team off back there in karakura Gace." Harper regained her posture, receiving another dose of stamina now that her breath had been fully restored. "Now we are basically on the defense at fifty percent efficiently."

"If we didn't split the team we probably wouldn't be here. We had to split not just us, but the infected as well. But in doing so we're unsure if they've even made it out of there" Gace said.

"We cant think like that." Regal kept faith in the other survivors. They had people in the group that could protect the weak with no ego over who was leading. But he couldn't hold on to faith with both hands. "If we do then half thr battle is already over. And I'm not giving up halfway. I was raised better than that."

The three nodded in agreement. They had to trust in themselves as a team and that they will conquer if they didn't stay divided. And they will fall if they were. "So what's the next-"

"Come out!" Dasmine's eyes were sharp and narrow, looking into a direction away from them. Confusion was drawn on the other three group members faces. Who was she talking to? "I said come out human." She raised her arm up to a set of trees not too far away from them; good enough to listen in on them. Her palm rose up 45 degrees and green energy began to dance in an erratic manner along each of her fingertips. "I'm not asking again in five...four...three...two...one."

words:407 words+6803=7210

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:48 pm
Jehanna Seldab. Human. Speed: 25 Strength:20
Defense: 30 Stamina: 30 Intelligence: 40 Spiritual Power: 40 Reiatsu: 151 Health: 205/205 Clarity: 35 Spirit Energy: 85

Chapter 1: Into the Spirits

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jehanna felt her body go into a state of paralysis when she felt all the eyes lock in on her like a target. Her chest tightened and fear crawled throughout her entire body. All she could do - what she felt she could do- was just stay still. And again, she felt another feeling throughout her body that she couldn't explain. But she was done wondering what it was about and she was done caring. Because the next moments made her almost blow her cover. The four of them concluded that it was just a squirrel; some rodent. Jehanna peeked through her peripheral vision and didn't see a crawl from any creature. She let a satisfying sigh escape her lungs as the group began to discuss other matters; disregarding the spirit student altogether.

They continued to speak more fairy tale type s**t. They were speaking about an imbalance of the worlds. And then something about spiritual defenders of the world? The four of them spoke with such gravity in their words, making jehanna second guess their conversation slowly. Who were these spiritual defenders? Were they as strong as they were implying? Were these Defenders truly these saviors? "More of them? Where are they?" Jehanna tried to construct the story as it began to develop. Apparently they were more of them because the one that was winded said their forces were cut in half. At least she had forces. And they spoke of a town that she hadn't known about. "Karakura town?" She had spent much her time at the dojo and in the mountains that very seldom did she leave to go to a different city. And karakura wasnt one of them.

They argued about splitting the team as an option versus keeping the group together. They raised good points. If the group that they had prior to now stayed as a group, then they had a greater chance of getting wiped out in one go versus splitting the team apart. And in the other side of that argument was the chance of spitting the power apart. These four were more than likely the second if not strongest of the crew that the four of them had. Despite the numbers they still had heart. They had resiliency and was confident in that intangible force. One of them was resting their eyes during the convo and when it transitioned to their next plan her chest tightened again. "Not again..." She shut her eyes, focusing to trying to draw that feeling again that kept coming every now and then.The three looked at the woman, just as confused as Jehanna. "There's nobody -" the calm one was interrupted again by the tall woman. Only this time she took a different approach. She aimed her palm directly at the spot where the spirit student was hiding and electricity came from her fingers!" ******** ******** ******** ********> Why was she getting so much bad luck. Should she go out and risk getting attacked by the three of them? Or try to conjure that energy she was feeling and convince them further that a rodent was in the spirit students place. Her pulse accelerated when she heard the countdown. Only a few seconds to come out or she was going to get electrocuted? And be in the midst of a firestorm from the forest catching ablaze? "Alright, alright." Jehanna confessed. Slowly she exited the bushes with her hands by her sides. The three of them weren't as anxious to catch and kill like the woman. "Is she infected? It doesn't look like it." So there was a marking that signaled that somebody was infected. "I'm not infected!" The spirit student said.

*exit to karakura town*

words:613 words +7210=7823 words
2000 words total this week

Agent Code Monkey

ReilatheRedQueen

Feral Kitten

1,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Imageπ•½π–Šπ–Žπ–‘π–† π•Ώπ–˜π–šπ–π–Žπ–“π–” || Rei

you ο½Žο½…ο½–ο½…ο½’ ο½‹ο½Žο½ο½— ο½ˆο½ο½— ο½ο½•ο½ƒο½ˆ you ο½’ο½…ο½ο½Œο½Œο½™ ο½‚ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½…ο½–ο½… ο½ο½Žο½™ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡
ο½•ο½Žο½”ο½‰ο½Œ its ο½”ο½’ο½•ο½”ο½ˆ or ο½†ο½ο½Œο½“ο½…ο½ˆο½ο½ο½„ becomes a matter of ο½Œο½‰ο½†ο½… ο½ο½Žο½„ ο½„ο½…ο½ο½”ο½ˆ to you

Reila would be busy outside gardening, humming softly to herself. When she had the little cottage built in the forest, she didn't realize how peaceful it actually would be. Of course, she was still within walking distance of her mother's flower shop. That is, until the peace was ruined with a huge explosion. The ground shook and Reila immediately ran out to survey the area near her home. Huh, nothing too terrible there. But she did manage to see smoke rising from what seemed like the town's center. She had felt an influx of Spirit Energy, which meant only one thing: Hollows.

She took a breath and headed out towards the town, making her way through the trees. Hopefully she wouldn't be too late.

XTotal Stat points: 65 β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚ QUINCY // PAINTER/FLORIST // TRADITIONAL QUINCY

XXX

Word count: 124

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taketa Tsuneo

Tsuno was reading up on recent history literature and its practical uses in the field when the explosion went off close to the forest patch he was at. The trees were in his way to find the exact location but it seemed to have originated from the town down the road. Tsuno knew better than to get involved as the local authorities would be on it but there was a nagging feeling that this was no ordinary event. Gathering up his pack and books, Tsuneo walked out of the forest and on the path west towards the town. On his walk towards the smoke and town, he spotted a girl among the trees, almost running towards the situation. Picking up his own pace, thoughts of destruction and peril came to mind and Tsuneo realized people may need help. And that maybe, just maybe, one of those creatures with holes in them was responsible. If that were the case, he'd have to use his weapon. Tsuneo pushed it out of his mind and hoped to not use it today, he was on a good string of abstaining from using it.

Keeping pace now with the girl, Tsuneo realized she had something particular about her, maybe the hair, or maybe it was the cross she had. 'Where did she even come from that I didn't see her?' He thought. He had never seen her before and hoped she was running to make sure a loved one of hers was okay and not to save others. Or maybe she was one of those crazy spiritual people that try to get people to convert. Tsuno pushed those thoughts out of his mind and just pressed on.

The town was a wreak and was getting worse. Entire buildings were collapsed, bodies and debris lay scattered, and lots of law enforcement moving those still alive to safety as more and more went amiss. As Tsuneo looked around, there were signs enough to know that the damage was from one of those creatures with the holes in it. The present situation though required that Tsuneo step out of eyesight from the local authorities because if he pulled out his gun now, they may arrest him and question him about the events going on. Right before slipping away, he spotted the girl again, this time surveying the damage. Tsuneo inched closer to try and catch anything she might be saying.

[402 words * 1.5 = 603]

Quote:
ReilatheRedQueen

Zer0Theta

ReilatheRedQueen

Feral Kitten

1,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:03 pm

you ο½Žο½…ο½–ο½…ο½’ ο½‹ο½Žο½ο½— ο½ˆο½ο½— ο½ο½•ο½ƒο½ˆ you ο½’ο½…ο½ο½Œο½Œο½™ ο½‚ο½…ο½Œο½‰ο½…ο½–ο½… ο½ο½Žο½™ο½”ο½ˆο½‰ο½Žο½‡
ο½•ο½Žο½”ο½‰ο½Œ its ο½”ο½’ο½•ο½”ο½ˆ or ο½†ο½ο½Œο½“ο½…ο½ˆο½ο½ο½„ becomes a matter of ο½Œο½‰ο½†ο½… ο½ο½Žο½„ ο½„ο½…ο½ο½”ο½ˆ to you

She would make her way towards the outside part of town, her eyes scanning the area. This was in no doubt the work of a Hollow...but the damage was horrendous. Her red eyes scaled about until they landed on the male near her. When did he appear? Had he been following her or did he manage to escape the chaos that happened? Reila slowly made her way over to him, tilting her head slightly. "Hey, you...did you see what happened?" she asked in a light monotone voice. She was always so used to smiling and sounding sweet towards customers, but when it came to talking outside of work she was always very antisocial. The woman would slowly look him up and down, as if to study his features and make sure that he wasn't a Hollow or anything of the sorts. If she didn't have to execute anyone she didn't have too, she wouldn't. But it couldn't hurt to make sure in any case.

As Reila waited for an answer, she turned towards the city again. It was obvious she would have to go in there and check things out. Not to mention making sure her family was all right. 'I wonder if the flower shop is all right....and my paintings....' she then gritted her teeth at the thought of all her hard work down the drain. Or, rather, ashes because of the flames. Quickly, she turned again towards the man. "Who are you and where did you come from? You are lucky to have escaped this....unfortunate incident." the white haired woman stated again, tilting her head once more as she stared at him.

In the moonlight, she could tell he had dark hair and was rather tall. 'So the dark, tall, and handsome types...hmm...' she thought to herself as she crossed her arms a bit. How interesting was it to actually run into another person in the woods in the night. She honestly believed she was the only one in there this late considering the fact that she lived there.

XTotal Stat points: 65 β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚ QUINCY // PAINTER/FLORIST // TRADITIONAL QUINCY

XXX

341 * 1.5 = 512 + 124
                                                Total Count = 636

Quote:
                                                Zer0Theta

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taketa Tsuneo

"Hmm. Me?" Tsuneo looked around and realized it was just him and the girl. "Forgive me, I was just reading and heard an explosion. Wanted to see if anyone needed help." Something was off about this girl, and Tsuneo could feel it, he just couldn't place it. The moonlight may have been causing it, but the girl had a small glow to her. Tsuneo dismissed it and started to walk towards the side of the girl.

"Listen, if I were you, I would get out of here. If you have family here, well... find them quick and get out. I have a suspicion it is only going to get worse here." The weight of Tsuneo's weapon became heavy on his mind, knowing he may have to use it tonight. He shook his head as he walked past the girl and towards the side of the street to hide away a bit from the authorities.

[157*1.5+603 = 839]

Quote:
ReilatheRedQueen

Zer0Theta

ReilatheRedQueen

Feral Kitten

1,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:05 pm

The woman blinked as he spoke, tilting her head a bit in curiosity. So it was basically just someone with a hero complex then? Ha, they probably wouldn't last long in a fight with a Hollow. Then again...he was giving off a good amount of spiritual pressure. In all honesty...he felt like he was a bit stronger than her. Some humans were special like that, anyway.

"I....appreciate the concern...." She said, following him into the shadows. "But whatever did this is gone now. I can say that much..." But who knew when or if whatever it was came back. "Besides...my family should be fine...they can handle themselves in these situations...Additionally, me going in there while the authorities are around is also a bad idea."

XXX

Word Count:

124 * 2.5 = 310 + 512 + 124

Total Count = 946

Quote:
                                                Zer0Theta

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image
Taketa Tsuneo

'Damn, is she really following me right now?' Tsuneo thought as the two now walked in the shadows along the walls. 'She must really want to be in my way, or knows something.'

"Well good. If your family can handle themselves you should leave then. Don't want to get hurt if another explosion occurs." Tsuneo moved quietly from wall front to wall front, looking out for any authorities. With the coast clear, he walked along the sidewalk normally. His mind thought through plans of attack, escape routes, and tried to survey the damage.

Then Tsuneo stopped and faced the girl, "Did you just imply a thing caused all this damage?"

[112*1.5 + 839 = 1007]

ReilatheRedQueen

Zer0Theta

ReilatheRedQueen

Feral Kitten

1,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:33 pm

She would continue following the man. Reila would be deep in thought after she made her statement, at least until he stopped. The man faced her before speaking, causing her to pause before answering him.

"Truthfully? Yes. Something caused this." She said, moving to cross her arms slightly as her red eyes stared into his. Her face was blank as she spoke. "But it's all right. I don't think it's around anymore...the only issue is...is that it may come back." She muttered, looking about again as if to keep an eye out for something that was, well, Hollow-like.

Her eyes went back to the male. "What's your name anyway? And why were you in the forest?" She asked lightly. Reila seemed to be looking him up and down as well, as if to study his reaction and movements. It was always good to observe new people.

XXX

Word Count:

146 * 3 = 438 + 310 + 512 + 124

Total Count = 1384

Quote:
                                                Zer0Theta

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taketa Tsuneo

Tsuneo whipped out his silver ancestral hand gun, the faint sea green color illuminating from the sides as it hummed to life. He held it up and aimed at the girls head, taking a defensive stance."That doesn't matter at this moment. You now have been following me even with my coxing to leave. You made a bold implication that something caused all this damage, and you are holding back information. I have sworn on my families weapon that I will protect all, but I will not hesitate to kill in the name of duty. Now out with it, what do you now... and your name while you are at it."

Tsuneo was taking a gamble here. The girl clearly knew something, either something to help him defeat more of the creatures. or something that was bad that would lead to both their demise. Either case, the information provided would be beneficial in the end. He was also fully aware that the girl could turn at any moment and yell for help in which he would be in an unfortunate predicament but she did not struck him as one of those types. In fact she struck Tsuneo as one who would strike him first. Guessing as such, Tsuneo shifted his body and position to be ready to block an attack.

[221*3+1007 = 1670]

ReilantheRedQueen

Zer0Theta

ReilatheRedQueen

Feral Kitten

1,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Reila would stare at him as he pulled out a gun, spiritual energy coming from it. She...didn't seem to not care at all. The woman would have her arms crossed still. "Because I was making sure you weren't doing anything to get hurt. But since you seem to want to know. A Hollow did this. You probably don't know what that is, but most normal humans don't. However, even if I did know things....you shouldn't be aiming a gun at a woman's head. It's rude. Didn't your mother ever teach you manners?" Her red eyes would glare at him then, the cross around her neck glinting slightly in the light of the moon.

"As for my name? I don't think I should tell you...since I asked for your name first. Again, you are being rude." She then moved to shift to the right and attempted to walk past him, her nose in the air. "Here I was trying to be nice.....but why should I if you are going to be rude."

XXX

Word Count:

171 * 3 = 519 + 438 + 310 + 512 + 124

Total Count = 1897

Quote:
                                                Zer0Theta

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taketa Tsuneo

She wasn't phased. She just walked right on by his out stretched arm further down the sidewalk. 'Who is this girl' Tsuneo thought. He pulled his arm back in and put his gun away, watching the girl walk a bit, his brow furrowed in frustration. However she did giveaway some useful information that Tsuneo made a mental note of for later.

"I may not know what a hollow is by name, but I bet it's those creatures with the holes in their chests. I was surprised when I started seeing them. I had lived a life blind to their existence but now here I am, driven by the oath I took for my family. I have a duty to destroy them and send them on their way to the next life."

Tsuneo turned to walk behind the girl. He let some time pass as the two walked before addressing the question that had been hanging since the two met. "The name is Taketa Tsuneo. I was in the forest reading up on historic Japanese war strategies to give a presentation on later this month. Then the explosions happened and here we are.

With an added sigh, Tsuneo said, "You have no reason to be kind to me, I expect little from people."

The town had become eerie silent now, not even sirens of police vehicles or ambulance could be heard. The smell of burning building still lingered in the air though.

[244*3+1670 = 2402]

ReilatheRedQueen

Zer0Theta

ReilatheRedQueen

Feral Kitten

1,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:12 pm

"They are, indeed, the monsters with the holes in their chests." she confirmed that information with him. So he was one of those who held honor to his family by hunting the things down. Rei honestly respected that. As a Quincy, she also held that sense of duty. "It is a pleasure to meet you...now that you have put that gun away." She hummed a bit before stopping, her body turning to look at him. "I'm Tsukino Reila. Most call me Rei, though." The woman's white hair fell in front of her face as a gust of wind blew by slowly.

"A presentation? Are you a student or something?" Perhaps he went to the university in Karakura. Well, that was a bummer considering the school could have been wiped out in the explosion. "I'm sorry but you may no longer have a school to go too..." She then let out a soft sigh, looking towards the town again with a frown. "Because if my calculations are correct, I believe the school would have been destroyed too."

Her attention went back to him before she shrugged and replied. "I have no reason the unkind either. Other than the fact you pulled a gun out on me..." Reila then would move to get the hair out of her face. "Why don't we go back to my place for some tea...the Hollow will most likely not come back and, quite frankly, I do not wish to run into any authorities and have to answer questions that I do not have proper answers for."

XXX

Word Count:

260 * 3 = 780 + 519 + 438 + 310 + 512 + 124

Total Count = 2683

Quote:
                                                Zer0Theta

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taketa Tsuneo

"Rei-chan, a pleasure to meet you." Tsuneo said."And no, I'm the professor of the class, kind of a perk of having a doctorate."

Tsuneo paused his talking and hoped that Rei was wrong. If the school was blown up, he would be out of a job, or worse. His collection of old scrolls could be in compromised. As well as his class schedule, notes, school desktop, his whole curriculum. So when Rei offered tea, it sounded like a nice way to calm his nerves as they were starting to wind themselves up thinking about all his paper work he would have to write up.

"Yes, tea sounds nice. Lead the way."

[114*3+2402 = 2744]

ReilatheRedQueen

Zer0Theta

ReilatheRedQueen

Feral Kitten

1,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:10 pm

A professor? Interesting, definitely. Reila gave a light smile before she nods. "Follow me then, Tsuneo." She spoke before moving back into the woods and towards her home. It was a cute little place. Nothing too big, but definitely enough room to paint and such. Her home was also surrounded by several different types of flowers. Reila would move up to the front door, opening it up and smiling to him.

"Mind the mess....I am an artist...so I paint often and forget to pick up everything." she said to him, tilting her head slightly. "I hope you enjoy homemade tea. That is what I have...I buy it local, normally."

Reila would then move inside once she seen him walk in. "You can take a seat on the couch..."

XXX

Word Count:

128 * 2.5 = 320 + 780 + 519 + 438 + 310 + 512 + 124

Total Count = 3003

Quote:
                                                Zer0Theta

Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out