:: Karakura River :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:48 pm
Akachi Tomura

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reiatsu 275 | Speed 60 | Strength 110 | Defense 30 | Stamina 53 | Intelligence 50 | Spiritual Power 20
Akachi gives a shrug when Samael mentions another attack. “I wouldn’t know, I am new to the area as well. Though the one just passed, the only reason I really got involved was that something to kill just plopped itself right in front of me. So I killed it.” He watches Samael fire into the river before he replies. “I am not hungry, I fed quite a bit just recently.” He remains sitting as Samael retrieves the fish from the river. He gives another shrug at Sammael’s question. “I do not. I don’t use fire, so I don’t carry it on me. Nor do I have anything you could burn to cook it on.”
Health 435/425 | Spirit Energy 135/135 | Clarity 40 | Movement Speed 60

Word Count for Post: 114 * 2.6 = 296
Word Count Total for Character: 8,220

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:36 pm
Ş̵̝̗̳̖̟̋̾a̷͚̫̺̥͖̺̭͌̅̌m̵̜̟̻͉̿̈ậ̸̹͇͙̹̥͇̳̪̖̋̾̀e̴̛̤̲͓̠̓̑́̅̆̕͝ļ̵͔͖̑̾̃͊̔̀̒ ̴̙͚̤̭̱̹̽͐͐̒̚G̵̡̦̘̉́́͂̑à̴͇͚͉̯̼̊̔͘z̸̼̣͓̭͌̉͗̈̍͛̕̚i̴̪͖͍̅́̽̑ń̵̛̤̉͊i̸̖̝̪̱̗͔͌̈́̓̀͋̒͗͌̎

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖞 User Image
𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍: 275 |~| 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖌𝖞: 140 |~| 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞: 020
[x][x][x][x][x]↬↬↬↬↬⫸《۞》⫷↫↫↫↫↫
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖚: 225 |~| 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖊𝖉: 060 |~| 𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍: 020 |~| 𝕯𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊: 020
𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆: 020 |~| 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊: 020 |~| 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑 𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗: 125*

User Image
"Oh Scheiße. Well. That makes cooking fish a tad bit difficult." Samael says as he frowns and removes the fish from his weapon, placing them onto a piece of his clothing that was still sitting on the ground to dry after his first dive in the river. He sighs and begins walking over towards the tree line that was nearby, his blind gaze facing forwards without a care, as he stretches the blade of his sword forwards until it came in contact with a tree or anything else that was between himself and the woods. As soon as his weapon touched a tree, he casually placed his other hand upon it in order to feel how big the tree was, and then shifts and swings his weapon forwards and upwards slightly. Slashing a few branches and twigs from the tree itself as they fall to the ground, narrowly missing striking him where he stood. Slipping his weapon onto a loop on his belt for the time being, Samael kneels down and picks up what he could of the branches and twigs he had let loose from the tree before heading back over to where Akachi was seated. "Here's a little Brennholz, at least. Gotta find a way to strike a fire up now." Samael says as he slowly rolls his shoulders in a shrug and drops the pile of wood onto the ground. He then drops back down to a seated position and begins to carefully stack what he could together in front of him, his head turning to look in the direction of Akachi as he does so. "You said you ate already? Etwas leckeres?" He asks with a slight grin, while continuing to stack the limited amount of firewood that he had gathered by force, into a small stack capable of cooking the fish he had caught. Of course he still had no idea how he could go about lighting a fire without functioning matches, and his current companion did not seem to have anything that could help either which was equally troublesome. Perhaps he could find a decent rock somewhere that would be able to mark sparks with his blade? Having a functioning set of eyes would certainly be useful right about now. Samael sighed aloud as he sat back and turned his sightless gaze up towards the sky, practically begging for a miracle would be too much, wouldn't it?

// 403 x 2.6 = 1047.8 + 5438 = 6485.8 Words Total //

Oh Scheiße | Oh s**t
Brennholz | Firewood
Etwas leckeres? | Something delicious?

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

kittenlynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:19 am
Raiu continues to sit in her bush for a few minutes as they talk about lighting a fire. A fire would help dry the wet clothes that she saw faster and cook the fish. Raiu was to young for any shop to let her buy matches but she knew how to strike two rocks together to start one. The girl was about to approach when one of the two gets up and walks to a tree to cut down some small branches. 'He's blind?' She thinks as she watches him return to his companion a moment later. She puts her hands into her pockets and grabs the rocks that she had been using to light small fires at night. Raiu hesitates a moment then slowly walks over to the two men. Though a voice or the echo of a voice told her not to. She walks within ten feet of the two before she stops. "I have some rocks that I use to light fires with if you wanna use them." She says softly suddenly unsure about what she was doing. They may not want a child in their group let alone a girl. Now why had she had that thought. Raiu smiles slightly and offers the rocks that she had with her.

word count 213 x 2.6 + 12,972 = 13,526

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:38 pm
Akachi Tomura

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reiatsu 275 | Speed 60 | Strength 110 | Defense 30 | Stamina 53 | Intelligence 50 | Spiritual Power 20
Akachi watches as Samael tries to figure out some way of starting a fire. He had no way on him as his normal diet didn’t require heat. “It was indeed delicious.” He watches as Samael looks up at the sky. He wondered what he was going to do. It was at that moment that someone else entered the area, someone who appeared to be a young girl. He cocks his head as she walks up to the two of them, herself unarmed and otherwise appearing helpless. Not that he believed she was, he had seen many who appeared helpless but were otherwise. He listens as she offers the use of rocks to start a fire, and quietly waits to see the quincy’s response.

Word Count for Post: 123 * 3.6 = 443
Word Count Total for Character: 8,663

Sir_Viliulfo

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:48 pm
Ş̵̝̗̳̖̟̋̾a̷͚̫̺̥͖̺̭͌̅̌m̵̜̟̻͉̿̈ậ̸̹͇͙̹̥͇̳̪̖̋̾̀e̴̛̤̲͓̠̓̑́̅̆̕͝ļ̵͔͖̑̾̃͊̔̀̒ ̴̙͚̤̭̱̹̽͐͐̒̚G̵̡̦̘̉́́͂̑à̴͇͚͉̯̼̊̔͘z̸̼̣͓̭͌̉͗̈̍͛̕̚i̴̪͖͍̅́̽̑ń̵̛̤̉͊i̸̖̝̪̱̗͔͌̈́̓̀͋̒͗͌̎

User Image
Samael was at a loss. He didn't have the tools or knowhow to light a fire and the fish were just going off ignored upon some of his clothing nearby now. With Akachi's statement of his meal being delicious, he made a partial humming sound as he thought out the little information he had gathered about the male before him. Soon enough though, a savior of his own appeared with a sheepish offer to supply rocks that would strike a fire alive for him. He grins immediately and turns his sightless gaze onto the young female voice that had made the offer. "Perfect! We could use those for sure. I'll even trade you as payment, you can have the first cooked fish! It'll be hot though, I didn't grab sticks to Spießstangen with. Hope you don't mind that too much though!" Samael says almost excitedly as he tilts his head slightly and then reaches a hand out to locate hers, immediately taking the striking rocks from her and moving his way over to the fire again with his free hand locating it rather quickly. He hadn't grabbed too much kindling, but the leaves on the branches of the tree should work well enough even if they were rather fresh. Locating a decent spot to strike the rocks together he takes one in either hand and begins striking them just underneath the fire he had built up. It took quite a few attempts but eventually the fire was struck to life and soon it would be capable of cooking the fish he had caught not too long ago. "So what's a young Mädchen such as you doing wandering by the rivers edge?" Samael asks as he turns his attention back to the girl, holding out the two rocks she had offered back to her, they were not his to keep after all. He was excited to get some decent food in his system, and since Akachi hadn't moved to be on guard against this girl that had appeared, he assumed she was certainly not a threat to either of them either. Of course he did not really need to see her to figure that much out, most people with violent intentions wouldn't randomly appear and offer help after all.

// 378 x 4 = 1512 + 6485.8 = 7997.8 Words Total //

Spießstangen | Skewers
Mädchen | girl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:17 pm
Raiu smiles as the man takes the rocks to light the fire. Then glances over at the other guy. Before turning her attention back to Samael. as he offers the rocks back to her. "You can keep them." She says wondering if she would be able to eat the fish. Like some of the memories in her head suggested. While others said that Blanks fed on memories. Oh well she could try to eat it anyway. Maybe only Akachi would know if she was unable to eat it. "I do not know what Spießstangen is but I can grab you some sticks." She says then darts over to the twigs that he had cut and not collected. After a few seconds the girl returns with a few and offers them to the guy. "Just exploring." She says answering his question as she watches the fire. So far she had not recalled why she was alone.

word count 155 x 4 = 620

kittenlynn

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:37 pm
Akachi Tomura

Akachi watches as with the stones the girl provides, Samael starts a fire to cook the fish on. Of course, Samael didn’t think to obtain anything to use for skewers. He is starting to have doubts about this guy’s ability, he seems to be stumbling along here. Good ideas, terrible preparation. He turns his attention back to them as the girl answers why she was here. “Exploring? Also, would you be a Hollow or a Blank? You could be either and I am unable to tell so far.” His voice has a grim curiosity. He had fought hollows before, but has never had a chance to fight a blank. And if this was a blank, they were well formed and seemed to have a somewhat strong sense of self. He stands up and walks around them, looking them over in an attempt to discern more about them.

Word Count for Post: 147 * 3.6 = 529
Word Count Total for Character: 9,129

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:33 am

User Image
"Keep them? Ah. Ausgezeichnet. Ausgezeichnet. I will do just that then, certainly a more reliable werkzeug." Samael says as he pulls back the stones away from her and shoves them into a pocket of his tattered pants. The girl had then immediately gone off for the moment and returned with sticks as well, which after retrieving and a few quick snaps of the extra spines upon them, Samael had turned into decent sized skewers for cooking the fish with. "Normally I just cook things on the flat of my weapon, but that's not a good option over this kind of fire.. Plus there are too many fish, could take too long." He says aloud as he retrieves a fish and a skewer, gliding a finger along the skewer until he found the point and then opening the maw of the fish in his other hand. He would then pierce the fish through and turn towards the flame. Plunging the stick into the fire so the fish was leaning over the fire itself. He repeated the process with the remainder of the fish while listening to the girl's answer of exploring, and Akachi's response to it. "I happen to do a lot of exploring myself, it's part of the job really.. Exploring.. Surviving.. Tötung maskierte kreaturen.. Hollows, I believe you call them?" Samael says as he turns his head to face the fire more, his hand casually settling upon the hilt of his weapon as he slowly tilts his head to the side towards it, as if he was listening more intently to the female that had shown up. "I haven't met one that come in with conversation and assistance though.. I'll guess you are a freier Raum. Haven't a need to fight those ones yet..Außer den Bösen." He says as he awaits the responses from both Akachi and the female that had arrived, if either went into a hostile action then he would have to respond in kind. That would turn a nice time for lunch into a rather upsetting battle for survival. Such things do happen rather frequently, but it had been a while since he had had the time to sit down and have something to eat. Samael remained where he sat unmoving, as he awaited to see what was about to happen next, his nose twitching slightly as the smell of cooked fish began to waft towards him from the flames at his side. He really hoped this would settle more peacefully, the fish wouldn't take that long to cook, and if he was lucky, it would taste just as well without seasoning.

// 437 x 3.6 = 1573.2 + 7997.8 = 9571 Words Total //

Ausgezeichnet | Excellent
Werkzeug | Tool
Tötung maskierte kreaturen | Killing masked creatures
freier Raum | Blank
Außer den Bösen | Except the bad guys

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100

Sir_Viliulfo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:49 pm
Homura Kaki

User Image
Reiatsu 420 | Speed 85 | Strength 20 | Defense 70 | Stamina 60 | Intelligence 20 | Spiritual Power 180

Homura follows the road beside the river, making his way from the hospital to the other place Quincies train, the falls that were hidden in the forest. As he follows this path, he looks over and sees a small gathering of people. One of them, who was manning a spit and cooking some fish over an open flame, matched the description of the Quincy sent to help him out. He turns off of the sidewalk and makes his way over to the group.
“Would you be Samael Gazini?” zHe addresses the blind man who matched the description of the Quincy he was looking for. He also looks over the other two. One was a young man smelling of blood, openly armed in rather raggedy clothing. The other was a strange creature, he wasn’t sure if it was a hollow or not. It didn’t match the normal appearance of a hollow, as there was no mask. If it did turn out to be a hollow, he would eliminate it. He turns back to the blind man as he waited for his answer, pulling a cigarette from a pocket and lighting it with a small conjured ball of fire that he then let blow out.

Health 550/550 | Spirit Energy 235/235 | Clarity 55 | Movement Speed 85

Word Count for Post: 203 * 1.6 = 325
Word Count Total for Character: 550

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:06 pm
Raiu smiles glad to be of some help to someone. She then turns her attention to Akachi as he stands up and starts walking around her. "Yep exploring I do not have anywhere else I need to be." She says grinning at the guy. Wondering about his interest in her. "I am a Blank." She says while she looks at him before turning her attention back to Samael. "I do not mean harm to anyone I am just seeing what I can learn as I travel" She says watching Samael skewer the fish and place them around the fire. She looks from one to the other waiting to see what would happen next. It was then when another person showed up or at least she noticed him show up. She turns her attention on this new person curiously. She watches as he lights a cigarette curiously not knowing what the thing was. Raiu then continues to watch and wait to see what happens ready to run if she needed to. Though so far things seemed to be peaceful.

word count 178 x 2.7 + 620 = 1,101

kittenlynn

Reaver Darkside

Omnipresent Cultist

9,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:17 pm

User Image
Samael casually sat by the fire as he listened to the area around them as well as to the Blank before him. He could understand the urge to travel, explore and learn about the lands and locations of the world. His head tilting to the side slightly as he observes someone else approaching within the range of his hearing although he makes no other motion to indicate that he may have noticed someone. Turning the fish on their skewers a few times throughout his wait, he eventually lifts one of the first ones he had placed by the flame and raises it up to his nose while inhaling deeply. With a slow nod he then hands it forwards towards the hungry Blank. "Thats good to hear. Wouldn't want to have to ruin this afternoon with combat." He says while returning to turn the remaining fish. After a few more minutes he removed two more fish from beside the fire, raising one to his mouth and biting down casually while he extends the second outwards and slightly behind his back. Just in time for the incoming male to request whether or not he was who he was. "Take a seat, grab a bite, Kommandant Kaki. There's plenty to eat, and yes. I am Samael Gazini. " He says after swallowing the first mouthful of fish as a grin forms across his lips. He did not think that the leader of the next operation would come looking for him specifically, what a treat. He turns a blind eye towards Homura for a moment before returning to the food he had been working on, after another mouthful gone he would speak once more. "Oh I suppose some form of introductions are in order, Kommandant. This Auftragsmörder is known as Akachi. While the Mädchen.. Es tut mir leid! I never got your name!" Samael exclaims right in the middle of the introductions as he practically drops the half eaten fish in his hands in the process. His head snapping to look directly at the Blank girl as he waits for her to introduce herself.

// 349 x 2.7 = 942.3 + 9571 = 10513.3 Words Total //

Kommandant | Commander
Auftragsmörder | Assassin
Es tut mir leid | I am sorry

Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items