Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Library visits and alt door opening methods (Lir & Snow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:30 pm
Snowball's tail twitched softly as Liryn spoke and he nodded. The other had checked the windows and what not. Surely they could get in through the door. "Okay!" He agreed chipperly.

Snowball was hoping that the extra thickness of the money card would actually be a bonus, the fact that it might not snap as easily as some of the other cards. He sat waiting, nearly holding his breath. Hoping that they would be successful in their venture.

litian
omg I feel so bad for how long this has taken me. I'm so sorry dear.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:51 am
It took a little bit of wiggling but Liryn was able to finally get the money card alternative into the small gap between window and wall - which meant that it was time for the next part..

Which involved pushing the 'card' in as far as it would go - which was just a little over the card alternative's halfway point.

Liryn wasn't sure if he had managed to get the thing in far enough, but it didn't stop him from trying to wiggle it in an attempt to bend the card the way that he had read up on...

And it even looked like it might be working - well okay more the frame rattled a little - but Liryn was claiming it as a potential success right up until the sound of a very large snap that left him with a piece of the card alternative in his mouth and the remainder left stuck in the window frame.

LP
No need to apologise LP, apologies for the slow tag on my end too.

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 pm
litian

Snowball's ears twitched as he listened to the wiggling of the card. Liryn was looking as if he was having some success to his attempt. . . well, at least until the card snapped on him.

Snowball's ears fell a bit before looking at the window and the alternate money card, "Obviously this card was flawed. . . .I wonder if we could make something that would work. . . . "

He sat there and looked at it slightly disappointed while he tried to think about it. "I think we were very close though!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:30 pm
Purplish eyes eyed the snapped 'card' which wasn't really a money card at all but had been the best that he could find "It was flawed" he agreed "It wasn't flexible enough."

He nudged at the broken piece with a paw "But maybe I can come up with something" because Liryn was sure that if the replacement 'card' had been just a bit more flexible then he would have been able to get the window open–

Because he had been so very close, maybe even a couple more 'card' wiggles close, but it was perhaps something to ponder on another day because coming up with something meant looking for materials - and hunting down suitable materials.

LP
Apologies once again for being so slow LP, will try to get to the dms one too relatively soonish

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers