Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ DARK FAIRY TALES: PROM 2015 ] THE DANCE FLOOR (PAGE 22!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:04 pm
Xiu had arrived early to drop by the reaper dorms and forcibly drag Vaith out pick up her friend. Determined not to let him wriggle his way out of attending, she had knocked on his door and then stood there with her hands on her hips. The delicate, petal-adorned dress thatshe wore probably didn't make her look as persuasive (or intimidating) as she would have liked, but at least the heels gave her an added inch to her height. When the boil was ready, she clasped her hands behind her back and led him down one of the many paths that led to the gym.

She didn't even bother hiding how excited she was for this--her memories of her very first prom were near and dear to her heart, and she was hoping to relive some of that fun this year. More than anything, Xiu was really just looking forward to mingling and meeting everybody. She was proud that she had graduated from Amityville at last, but she kind of missed the bustle of all the students rushing to and from classes. She wasn't sure which of her friends would be attending, but with any luck she'd see some of them around and perhaps make a few new friends in the course of the evening.

Xiu never failed to be impressed by the amount of work that went into preparing for prom, and this year was no exception. Upon stepping into the gym, the ghoul's face immediately lit up with a smile. Turning this way and that to take in every little detail, she let out a pleased little sigh. "They really outdo themselves year after year," she murmured, absently smoothing her hands over the front of her dress, "I'm really looking forward to seeing what Student Council has prepared."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:15 pm
"When I said we could meet at my dorm on the day of prom I meant...you know, like fifteen minutes before it started? Not two hours."

Lutz hadn't even been changed by the time Lock showed up, completely dressed and ready to go. The next two or so hours had been consisted of the marionette boil trying to ignore his guest and continue reading, dumping Reinhild in Lock's lap as an attempt to distract him, grumbling, and then finally--finally--retreating to the bathroom to get changed. He had taken his sweet time in getting his suit on and carefully sticking the iridescent little "scales" to his cheeks for his costume, but...

...At least he cleaned up nicely?

And now here they were. There weren't a ton of people around which was just how he liked it, but he knew it'd probably fill up before long. Until then, he just awkwardly stood there in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest, looking grumpier than he should have despite the fact that tonight was supposed to be fun.

"Just so you know, Lock, I can't dance." Just getting that out of the way now.

Chiickadee

Kaiyumi

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:28 pm
Unfortunately when Xiu picked him up, Vaith was dressed to perfection. He couldn't let down his impressive date, who seemed to be making a bigger splash with her dresses every year. He remembered their first prom fondly, pulling his tie back and forth to straighten it. His gaze traved up and down, in a best friend's assessment, winking at her.

"Like the heels."

He approached the prom room, his gaze following Xiu's. His appreciation didn't compare to Xiu's but he followed her sentence with a appreciative whistle.

"Don't worry about your dress, you look perfect." He gave her a thumbs up, and another wink. Dressed in a sharp grey vest under his formal black jacket, with chains hanging from the buttons over his chest. His hair was also done exactly as he wanted it, sides swooped back with his bangs hanging forward.

He whispered in her Xiu's ear a quick sentence before the dance started.

"Thanks for being my date. Sorry, I stole you away from all your prospective suitors." He grinned, ducking away from Xiu before she gave him a hit that he deserved.

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:34 pm
Llyr was there, at prom, dressed as impeccably as ever - and in more clothes than he was normally attired - in a white, princely outfit with gold trim, his dark hair tied up elegantly in a knot at the back of his head.

He wafted around the floor, looking pleased, and simultaneously lamenting the fact that they had not actually gone through with Gabby's idea of an ice themed prom.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:47 pm
Ashanti looked no different than normal, aside from her dress which was a lovely shade of light blue instead of dark blue. She kept to the outside of the group of people, wary of foreying into them. Wings were kept close to her body as she walked around, enthralled by the scenery and atmosphere.

This was not like a pyre celebration, not at all. She made little notes about things, such as party favors or food, and had not one, but two, of those cupcakes with the shoes on them. Well this certainly was going well.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:58 pm
Normally he wouldn't have been one of the first to arrive at a dance. He would have gone out of his way to sneak in while no one was looking, especially when the only person he had any interest in asking was still out of town and the theme was so very... not him. He was feeling more and more detached from Amityville as of late, with all of the research he had been conducting outside of it. It made him do things he shouldn't to try to adhere himself to the school, like wear harem pants to social events.

Oh, look. There was Llyr.

Brenley held his hand up to the side of his face to try to hide his identity as he rushed into the gym, but he just ended up looking rather idiotic. When he reached the swag table he nearly bent double over it, examining a pair of plastic glasses like they held the key to the creation of Halloween. Nothing to see. He belonged here. He was Doing Things.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:03 pm
Vaith would receive a text, completely out of the blue, and most likely because a certain someone was bored:

Revenant Aria
Text to Vaith:

YOOOOO MAN I HEARD IT WAS PROM HOPE UR HAVING LIKE THE BEST TIME EVER YEAHHHHHH

Beneath it were about twenty emotes of varying shapes, sizes, and expressions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:11 pm
Look it wasn't HIS fault that punctuality was one of his most prized virtues okay????

Besides it meant spending more time with him or something- WHATEVER

He mimicked Lutz's crossed arms, sticking to the edges of the dance floor. "That's fine, I don't dance." Not couldn't, but didn't. Chose not to. Was not about to. Prom was an awkward, awkward experience and he was half debating asking Lutz if he wanted to ditch.

Yet they had an obligation to their lovely high school life. The real question was why, if neither of them wanted to dance, why were they at a dance? It was a mystery. "Do you see Erebus anywhere?" Friends stuck together through awkwardness.

kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:17 pm
Xiu ducked her head and gave her a friend a shy smile at his reassurance, only for her expression to go completely deadpan at the whisper that followed. She considered lightly stomping on his foot, but reminded herself that she was wearing heels today and didn't actually want to hurt him--or herself--so she refrained.

She shot him a look instead, but it didn't last long before her lips were curved into a smile again. "Well, somebody had to pull you out of your room," she teased with a gentle nudge, "And what kind of friend would I be if I had let you miss prom?"

Don't answer that, Vaith--she knew that you didn't actually want to be here, but it was too late for that. If even she, an alumni, was here, then it only stood to reason that her student friends be here too.

Well, most of them, anyways. She knew this event wasn't mandatory, but she hoped to see some faces that she recognized. So far, though, the only two she knew were Vaith and Lutz, who appeared to have come with a friend.

"Looks like we're still a little early," she mused, laughing as she remembered how worried she had been about being late, "See anyone you know so far--" she paused at the buzzing sound and lifted her brows. "A text?"

revenant ariax

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:31 pm
Prom was here. Again.

It wasn't that his last prom hadn't been a pleasant one (because it was), it had just been awfully surprising because he hadn't intended to go. It was only because of Thackery's shenanigans that he somehow ended up with Tomoko as a date.

He had briefly wondered if he should ask her this year, but it was a very stupid thought that he soon dismissed.

But Erebus did show up to prom, hair tied back, dressed in a dark navy blue three-piece suit.

kaiyumi

chiickadee

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:33 pm
Aureole had made a change from her free-flowing cerulean attire for a... Darker scale of color. Red and black nearly covered her from ears to hooves with small gold accented jewelry here and there. And she had topped it off with a small crown.

The Peryton had wanted to keep her feathers in her hair but it didn't seem to want to work with the flower she was to clip to her hair to let her date know who she was. She was going to meet someone new!

She had been there when the decision of the theme had been made and, as much as she had wanted an ice themed Prom, this was still going to be a scream!

After fixing her dress and crown for, she hoped, the last time, she made her way in, admiring all the students that were already there. So many pretty ghouls and boils. And the treats! They looked yummy! She couldn't help the ruffling of her feather in excitement.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:01 am
Vaith chuckled at Xiu's ook, his head turned to the side to stifle a laugh. At least this prom would be tolerable with people he knew around, despite his initial reluctance. He was here now and he was going to enjoy it.

His phone buzzed, prompting him to glance down. Rarely anyone texted him, so it would only be from someone he definitely knew. A huge grin took over his expression, smirking at Xiu as she asked.

"Oh are you jealoooous?" He held the phone to his lips, in a teasing manner. "It's from my booooooilfriend. Met him two years ago and we've been suuuuper tight ever since."

kuuropii
Text to Ren:

YO MAN WHY DID YOU REJECT MY DATE OFFER, HAVE FUUUUUN WITHOUT ME

With a sealed kiss and twenty heartbreak emotes, Vaith solemnly announced the result to Xiu with a straight face.

"That was our breakup text."

kaiyumi

revenant aria

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:10 am
revenant aria
Text to Vaith:

YOURE SUCH A JERK HERE I WAS PINING AWAY FOR YOU ALL THESE YEARS

Quote:
Text to Vaith:

THEN YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND REJECT ME LIKE THAT

Quote:
Text to Vaith:

BREAKING MY HEART

Quote:
Text to Vaith:

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Quote:
Text to Vaith:

ps whos ur date I bet she's a babe you sly fox you

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:18 am
"Good. No dancing," Lutz declared, nodding slowly. Then he fell silent, shifting his weight from one foot to the other as he stood there and just...stared. Okay, so...they were here now. They had actually come to prom together.

...Now what? Were they just waiting for other people to get here and for things to officially kick off? What did they talk about in the meantime? It wasn't so bad when they were just hanging back at his dorm, but somehow when they were all dressed up and standing in public, it suddenly became super awkward.

He was very much appreciative when Lock mentioned Erebus, and even more so when he spotted said boil. "Looks like he's right there. Hey! Erebus!" Calling out to the cerberus, Lutz quickly raised his hand and waved it back and forth in an effort to catch his attention. Things would feel more comfortable if the three of them were all together, right?

Melodine Cantus

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:49 am
Propping her hands up on her hips, Xiu offered Vaith a lopsided smile. "Ah yes, I'm so jealous," she laughed, gently shoving his shoulder and struggling to get some semblance of an upset expression on her face (it wasn't working), "How dare you talk to your boilfriend when you're supposed to be my date tonight?"

She let out a little huff, only to laugh some more at Vaith's announcement. Setting a hand on her chest, she matched his solemn face with one of her own. "I'm so sorry to hear that. Truly, my heart bleeds for you and for your lost lov--" She paused, her gaze flickering towards the phone in his hand as it began to blow up with texts. Her lips twitched as she struggled not to grin.

"It sounds like he's heartbroken. Is he asking you to take him back?" Moving to his side, she craned her neck and tried to take a peek at his screen, "Come on, Vaith! Give him another chance!"

revenant ariax

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces