Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] LET'S BE FRIENDS, STRANGER [Scorpio/Eva] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:30 pm
Scorpio giggled when she held his face, a grin on his face. He thought very much that she would blend it very well among his family.

"I wonder what your food is like," he said, almost absent-mindedly.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:38 pm
Eva released him after a few more moments, clearly already completely at ease with the man despite having just met him. Propping her hands up on her hips, the young woman laughed.

"If you mean what kind of food the cafeteria serves, it's really not that great unfortunately," she smiled wryly, gesturing for him to follow as she began to make her way across the field and towards the main building, "If you ever want some chips or cookies or something, I have my own personal stash that I don't mind sharing!"

lurks beneath

Kaiyumi

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:00 am
"That is sad," Scorpio said, scampering along behind her, his pace half a walk, half a skip. "I think I want a cookie."

He did not, exactly, know what a cookie was-- But he wanted it.

Kaiyumi
eva NO you are gonna get kidnapped istfg like he's gonna be like MEDEA CAN I PLEASE KEEP HER PRETTY PLEASE SHE'S A GOOD PET SHE'LL BE FINE IT'LL ALL BE FINE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:35 pm
"Okay, cookies first, and then I'll show you the cafeteria!" Nodding to herself now that she had made a proper plan of her tour (what a terrible tour guide she was), she hummed cheerfully as she made her way towards the dorms, skipping up the stairs two at a time.

Upon arriving at her room, she unlocked the door and bounded in, leaving it wide open behind her so that Scorpio could peek in if he wanted. Locating her stash of junk food, she picked up a brand new package of chewy chocolate chip cookies and moved back to where the man stood, thrusting it into his hands.

"Here you go, for you! These ones are pretty good!"

lurks beneath
UNFORTUNATELY IT IS EVA so she is going to bring this strange man to her room to get cookies and she sees nothing wrong with this so /cries

Kaiyumi

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:40 pm
"What kind are cookies?" he asked, following along and imitating her skipping, although there was a bit more clumsy stumbling than Scorpio had expected. Not being able to levitate and hover just a bit really messed with his ability to maneuver.

As Eva looked for snacks, he began poking and prodding at various stuffed animals, eventually gathering enough so that his arms were full.

He opened his mouth to be fed, offering the cookie package back at the other hunter. "My hands are very very full, thank you."

Kaiyumi
oh eva, oh no

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:46 pm
Eva hadn't expected to see Scorpio's arms full of her plushies, but rather than get upset, she simply laughed. She wasn't sure what he was doing, but she had to admit that he seemed to be quite a quirky guy. He'd be fun to have around Deus Ex, she decided.

"They're chocolate chip cookies," she answered, pulling open the package and sliding out the tray, "Chewy, because those are my favourite."

With a grin, she deposited one of the treats into his open mouth, watching him expectantly for some kind of reaction.

lurks beneath
( OUO) /stares at u

Kaiyumi

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:04 pm
"I like chewy," Scorpio said, thinking of the tendons of human flesh, torn between blunt teeth. He chomped down on the sweet treat-- except to him, it wasn't very sweet at all. Horrified, he spat it out on the floor, pawing at his tongue with his fingers. "It is not very good," he grumped, deciding that having a tongue and a wet mouth were not very good things to have at all.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:56 pm
Eva looked momentarily surprised by the reaction, but rather than be hurt or offended, she simply laughed and went to grab a paper towel to pick up and dispose of the piece that he had spat out. "Whoops. Chocolate chip cookies not your thing?"

She figured...maybe it was some cultural thing? Maybe where he came from, their desserts were different? She honestly wasn't completely sure, but to each their own! She would just munch on the rest of the box if he didn't want them.

lurks beneath

Kaiyumi

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:38 pm
Scorpio clutched at a plushie, shaking his head violently.

"Nnnnoooo," he said, drawn out and mournful. "How can you like that? Sand and grit, mush and gush. Meat is much better."

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:55 pm
It was cute, she decided, how he was clinging onto one of her plushies like that. Apparently he was just that distressed about the cookie.

"More of a steak person?" Eva grinned, putting away the pack of cookies for later, "You can't really get a good one here, but if you decide to take a day off in the coming month, you should let me know. I know a great steak place in New York that we can go to!"

lurks beneath

Kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas