Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] Welcome, Class! (Round 2) Page 7! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:44 pm
Merry bounded into the classroom in flurry of colorful feathers and bouncing curls. Almost immediately she spotted a pair of familiar faces she hadn't seen in quite a while, and of course she headed towards them. "Hell~o Helmut, Xavier. How are you two?"

A grin was aimed at both the dainty ghoul and the boil that appeared to be trying to disappear into his chair.

kuuropii

enoh love

----

Contrary, Jory was much more subdued when he arrived, and very quietly selected a seat at the mid point between the front of the room and the back. Once settled he slipped his phone from his pocket so he could send a very quick text to a certain lazy mahamba boy, just to make sure he was aware there was a class going on.

cheekiebirdiee
Text to Zaire:
Reminding you that we have a class this morning. Hope you make it. <3

----

Seiji was ready and eager for the day he could say goodbye to classes forever, and thankfully that day was fast approaching. He was so close he could almost taste it, but he was going to have to endure a few more months before he'd met his requirements for graduation.

Slipping intothe classroom, the ghost headed for a seat at the back of the class where he slouched down comfortably before folding his hands on the desktop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:50 pm
Ahm came slinking in shortly after Merry, face hidden in the deep folds of his cowl; it had taken him a little bit longer to get ready for class due to the extensive wrapping and layering he had to do, but that was fine. Merry had found some creeple she seemed to know and the room was about as he expected. With a bit of a sigh he grabbed his book and decided no to the hissing pensnakes before finding a seat near the colourful chimera.

Beejoux
boilfrand here

kuuropii
sup

enoh love
also sup

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rikku Takanashi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:51 pm
Camilla had decided that her second year would be her year of classes! And so as she was looking at the board with all the Classes posted on it her eyes fall on a familiar title... She'd had that strange class before... But... Maybe it was different this time! Finally, with a nod she looks at the class number before heading on her way to the class.

When she arrives she nods a bit as her tail sways slightly, Yes this was the same exact room from before! And just like before it had a bunch of students inside already, Including a familiar Dragon Boil with a head tail! One that had a box in it's jaws... "Heh Dwa! What are you eating now?" she asks curiously as she approaches AJ and gives him a cheerful wave before carefully leaning down to look at the box... Oh! They were Pen Snakes! Those poor Minis!

"Eep! Dwa! You shouldn't eat minis so carelessly! Besides I think these belong to the teacher!" The Dormouse ghoul squeaks before lightly scolding the head tail and trying to take the box out of his mouth... I didn't work...

Meegane
Hi AJ Hi! Lol Camilla is a Y2 now as well!

Rikku Takanashi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:15 pm
'Wow... he really has his jaws clamped tight on that box...' she thinks with a frown as she continues to try and pull of box from his jaws... As she does the Pen snakes hiss at her scared and confused... Camilla was pretty strong but it seemed that Dwa was stronger... Or he was just really determined to eat the Pen Snakes...  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:17 pm
The mahamba received the text just as he was heading around the corner to the class. Things were still a little strange between them but it was slowly getting better. As Zaire entered the room glowing blue orbs roamed the faces before landing on Jory in the corner. A flicker of eye to the board and he snorted, picking up a notebook but not bothering to wrestle with the students tail that had apparently saw fit to eat the snakepens.

Nope.

Not interested.

Instead the year two shook his head and bypassed the whole mess to make his way to Jory, far to lazy to get more involved. Sliding into the chair beside his boilfriend Zaire leaned over and stole a quick kiss, "thanks for the reminder..." He settled back, an arm going around behind Jory's chair as he got comfy.

Beejoux

Rikku Takanashi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:21 pm
"Dwa... You should really let go of the bo- Eep!" she squeaks as one of the Pen Snakes n** onto her finger! It didn't actually hurt, but it surprised her which causes her to jerk her hands back thinking maybe Dwa had bitten her! However, as she pulls her hands back she finds a long Pen Snake dangling from her finger blinking innocently at her... "Hm..." she hums with a frown as she looks at the head tail...

Finally, She sighs before gently pulling the Pen Snake off of her finger and holding it just firmly enough that it couldn't get away "Least I rescued one... I needed a pen anyway..." she says with a frown before stroking the lightly hissing Pen Snake's head. "No more biting! Ok?" she says sternly before asking the small mini, It blinks at her before hissing a bit as if to say "well... ok..."

Camilla smiles at the mini's response and loosens her grip so the Pen Snake could wrap around her finger before moving to grab a notebook. Once she had a book in hand she turns to look at the board for the first time sense entering the class "A class on Etiquette?" she says curious as her tail sways musingly Camilla already had pretty good manners as was customary for a Mouseshiran born scareling, But... Maybe there were things in this part of Halloween she didn't know!

Finally, With a pleased nod she turns and heads for a seat near the front.  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:22 pm
Serafina was quite happy to be an audience. The fact it was an interesting thing someone she knew was doing was just a bonus.

A laugh charm? Curiously, the ghoul plucked up the shell, eyes widening to show her brief surprise by the sound of laughter she heard in her head. Indeed, it wasn't particularly cheerful. It wasn't exactly what she would call frightening but...

"This combined with something else could certainly be creepy, though," offered Serafina, placing the shell back down on Brenley's desk. The ghoul figured he'd rather not her take it. "It's certainly better than anything I could do." Of course, that would likely mean little considering she was a ghost, but...

============

"Prom! That's coming up? Is the theme balloons? Or circuses? Wait, that was the theme previously wasn't it?" Ignatius immediately started theorizing as to the theme--when honestly he probably could have just waited for Rojo to tell him--before he suddenly stopped caring and paid attention to the compliment of his art. Of course it was lovely! He was lovely!

Well. Maybe he wouldn't use lovely as a descriptor. Maybe handsome. Or badass. Or fantastic.

"I am quite good with tesla coils! I wonder if I could play anything else..." Couldn't be that hard, right? He chuckled. "I'm alright! It's been great actually!" Minus the weird dreams, but then, those were kinda interesting in their own way... "I've been trying to learn how to free run up some of the taller dorms. I think that could be fun, especially the views up top."

The two could easily talk a mile a minute, it seemed...

Smerdle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:06 pm
Class. Right. That was a thing Merope needed to go to more often instead of lurking about the library and reading. Or skulking about Amityville Academy in general. The undead boil stopped in the doorway as soon as he entered the classroom, his eyes locked on AJ and the Head that had eaten the teacher's pens. His eyes lit on the board for a moment, then moved to the boil, then back.

Merope shook his head as he strode forward, grabbing a notebook from the teacher's desk before retreating to a desk towards the middle of the room. Once there he withdrew a worn paperback book he crammed into his pocket and flipped it open, proceeding to ignore everyone and concentrate on his reading.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:41 pm
The sound of heels clicking against the floor announced her arrival long before her physical appearance did.

The Demoness walked in, her stance impeccable, her attire perfectly tailored, and not a hair out of place. She made a beeline for her desk, setting the book she carried upon its freshly cleaned surface. Golden eyes made a sweep of the items left on top of it before moving to look at the rest of the room, first finding the boil with the dragon-headed tail, and then to the others. The ones who tried to get a pen from the thief tail, the ones who stood and chatted or read, those who sat and waited, and even the few who bent over their desks, over their fresh note book.

At first she said nothing, merely moved herself to the centre point of the chalk board, her blue hands folding delicately in front of her stomach.

"Good Morning, Class." She said simply, calling to order the lessons, and giving them a moment to find a seat. "My name is Professor Winter, and this is Etiquette 101. If you have found yourself in the wrong room, or perhaps feel like you are above such a class, please feel free to excuse yourselves from the room." There was a small pause as golden eyes did one more sweep of the room, before she added: "But I strongly suggest that you stay." She waited a beat or two, seeing if anyone would leave, before continuing.

"We will begin class by introducing ourselves. In an orderly manner, please stand, state the fullest name you are comfortable with giving, your faction, an interesting tidbit about yourself, and what you believe 'etiquette' means." She stepped around her desk to stand in front of it, bringing herself a little closer to her students. "I will begin. My name is Abrigale Winter. I am classified as a generic demon, but a great deal of my family are of the crossroads persuasion. An interesting fact about me is that I greatly enjoy quality chocolate, and for academic purposes I will not be answering what Etiquette means." She then turned her gaze to a random student in the room and waited for them to take over.

The OOC

There is no post order to this! Please have your character introduce themselves however they see fit. I will update next within 24 hours or when everyone has introduced themselves, whichever happens first.

If you would still like to join
You may! You have two options: One, your student was always here, and they can just introduce themselves. Two, your student is arriving now, and will need to get a notebook (and potentially a pen, please see this post) before introducing themselves.

Yxayoi

Kaxineferu

a-dixsgruntled-dragon

kuurxopii

xshyanimegirl

Sxeiana_Zi

Smxerdle

Meexgane

Beejoxux

Syxrie

Rikxku Takanashi

Cheexkiebirdiee

Marxushii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:55 pm
"Hey baby," someone called from the back of the class.

"If you be my spookie ghoul I'll be your chocolate bear."

The voice paused, as if for effect.

"Cos you can like, eat me up."

User Image  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:02 pm
"Mr. Danger, you will report to detention after class."

Ravvlet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:04 pm
It wasn't as if he really thought he needed the class, but something told him that the class needed him - so with a heavy heart, Gabby trudged in, immediately slapping the nasty pair of bare feet off of a desk on his way in, before taking a seat on the other side of the back of the room. Bubbles of ice seemed to pop off of him in his quiet, brooding, Twilightesque rage.

"Someone has to use that desk later, and not get contaminated with your filth." He reminded the boy snarkily, before opening his boo- oh. He'd forgotten to bring any supplies.

Oh well. He wasn't going to pay attention, anyway.

ravvlet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:13 pm
"I applaud your dedication to manners, young man." She didn't quite approve of the violence behind it but, hey, at least it was a start. "Perhaps you could start us off? Your full name, faction, a tidbit about yourself, and what you believe the word 'Etiquette' means. Please."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:15 pm
JD simply shifted sideways, spinning around to straddle his chair. He eyed the other student beadily. He was RUINING HIS GROOVE - and then foxy mc foxface said something and he momentarily forgot he was buttmad. He patiently waited his turn, which is to say he didn't really wait at all.

He also pointedly ignored her applauding Jerkface. Or asking questions to jerkface. Who cared? He was clearly a jerk and also lame.

"Can't get enough of me, eh babes? At least get my name and address." JD paused dramatically. "I'm...Johnny Danger. And I guess I'm going home with you tonight."

User Image

Detention. He wondered if she'd dress up. He wondered if they'd roleplay.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:18 pm
Despite how much Gabby did not feel the class deserved this information, he pushed himself back up to his feet, adjusted his collar to absolute sharp perfection, and tossed his hair back dramatically.

"Of course, Professor. My name is Gabriel, I am a ghost, and specifically a white ice dragon. I am perfection incarnate, according to my boilfriend, who is very clever and obviously correct in all things. Except when he disagrees with me. Also, I am the Treasurer of the Student Council. Please attend Prom, everyone."

Look, he was even promoting prom. Give him a damn cookie.

"Etiquette is the social skills required to be polite around other people, and know certain basic rules in order to prevent offense. Like having bare feet on a public table, for example." He glared at the boil with thinned eyes. "Or hitting on faculty members like a lewd beast."

Enoh Love
Ravvlet

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas