Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Since we are all old in our 20s in such right?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have wrinkles yet?
  Hellz no. I"m young.
  Not really. It's weird.
  Maybe, i dunno
  I think i do but it's part of life.
  Of course, but who cares. No ones perfect.
View Results

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:31 pm
Shikume
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair
Since I'm plump? ******** you, I'm done here. You are the biggest a*****e.
WELL THEN ******** WOMEN FOR OVERALL!!!!!!!!!! IAM TOTALLY DONE WITH WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"m serious. WOmen see weirdly, women are ******** bitches, I'm sorry ******** women I will never love them. I'm like my brothers, maybe I should make a grinder account. women are evil and stupid and trouble. Evil. Women are evil.

I mean with me and Shikume, didn't work out, soo sad. Maybe i should get with a guy cuz they see normally or I dunno. Both my bros have grinder accounts to hook up with gay people, Maybe I should do the same. My mom said to us at dinner that she wants grand children, but how if we all hate women. Women are stupid and evil. So yeah. WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY EVIL WEIRD SEEING BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! So who else can I like?
neutral

The issue that you have with women is your own doing. Have you even tried to date anyone else?
Not really no. sad I don't feel like I have the time for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:09 am
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair
WELL THEN ******** WOMEN FOR OVERALL!!!!!!!!!! IAM TOTALLY DONE WITH WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"m serious. WOmen see weirdly, women are ******** bitches, I'm sorry ******** women I will never love them. I'm like my brothers, maybe I should make a grinder account. women are evil and stupid and trouble. Evil. Women are evil.

I mean with me and Shikume, didn't work out, soo sad. Maybe i should get with a guy cuz they see normally or I dunno. Both my bros have grinder accounts to hook up with gay people, Maybe I should do the same. My mom said to us at dinner that she wants grand children, but how if we all hate women. Women are stupid and evil. So yeah. WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY EVIL WEIRD SEEING BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! So who else can I like?
Why can't I find the report button?  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:40 am
KazeRin
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair

I'm done. Goodbye. ******** rediculous.

Talk to me on my phone from now on. 575-520-6346. Verizon. I"m done.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:50 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
KazeRin
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair

I'm done. Goodbye. ******** rediculous.

Talk to me on my phone from now on. 575-520-6346. Verizon. I"m done.

User Image
>mfw  

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:58 am
I think I am starting to get wrinkles now. I have like 2ish crows feet on both my eyes like when I do a big smile. My elbows are starting to wrinkle when I extend my arm out all the way, so if you were behind me and looked at my elbows when I walk, you'd see a wrinkle or line form when it extends out. My hands look really dry and kinda wrinkled. And of course, my weird forehead wrinkles when I raise my eyes. Not to mention my gray/white random hairs. Makes me feel old, especially if you guys are like around my age and have like no wrinkles barely at all yet. My skin just feels like it's pretty dry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:25 am
Another thing that makes me feel old is that you are not going to guess it. I think my visual fields are getting narrower and narrower. I've noticed that if I look in my peripheral, I kinda see black.like kinda black edges. Like all four edges of my vision are looking kinda black like a gradient. I dunno. I think I may have tunnel vision. I see halos around lights.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:11 am
Oh and I have glasses now. Never wear them but yeah.

Am wearing them right now though. It's weird. Visual field is a big oval. Weird I'm seeing everything and everyone through a lens...soo weird. Am I supposed to see a transparent white oval ring around my eyes? Soo weird. Think my glasses are too small. This is how I see http://www.raybanopticians.com/images/single_vision_distance.jpg Can totally see the outer frame oval.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:40 pm
I'm 25, and I have one "fine line."  

Niteshade903

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:38 am
Niteshade903
A fine line where? At least you don't have a big ball belly like me. Sitting down on my bed on computer feels soo weird and uncomfortable. I feel pregnant. Not getting rid of it though, I like my belly. whee want it to keep growing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:47 am
Anaya the Bee
Niteshade903
A fine line where? At least you don't have a big ball belly like me. Sitting down on my bed on computer feels soo weird and uncomfortable. I feel pregnant. Not getting rid of it though, I like my belly. whee want it to keep growing.
it's a laugh line (side of my mouth)  

Niteshade903

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:03 am
Niteshade903
Anaya the Bee
Niteshade903
I don't really have that yet, probably cuz my face is round and like 20 pounds overweight. I do have loads of random forehead lines though.

But yeah, my beer belly, my heart palpates soo fast and weird sometimes.

Heres my forehead lines. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/bluemoon2004/0105152220.jpg Try to count them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:53 am
Anaya the Bee
Niteshade903
Anaya the Bee
Niteshade903
I don't really have that yet, probably cuz my face is round and like 20 pounds overweight. I do have loads of random forehead lines though.

Heres my forehead lines. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/bluemoon2004/0105152220.jpg Try to count them.
that's because you are squishing your eyebrows up. Those aren't wrinkles. Everyone, even babies, get lines when they furrow their brow.  

Niteshade903

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:56 pm
Niteshade903
Anaya the Bee
Niteshade903
Anaya the Bee
Niteshade903

that's because you are squishing your eyebrows up. Those aren't wrinkles. Everyone, even babies, get lines when they furrow their brow.
But some have more than others. And there are people who raise their eyebrows as much as they can and they don't get any. What do yours look like? So yeah. Like one person raises eyes and only gets 1 or 2, where a weird girl raises her brows and gets like 4 lines. Believe me, this is like my newest obsession, wrinkles. I always wonder if they feel it when they raise their brows. I also wonder if people who have crows feet, if they feel it when they smile in stuff. Cuz some ppl I knows eyes crows feet wrinkle soo much I wonder if they feel it. it's just soo weird. I want it. sad I know i"m weird. Once I get my black schlera contact lenses, I'm gonna go crazy. 2016 is gonna be a weird year for me. Year of weirdness and obsessions and all that. Dunno what I want.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:20 am
I wonder if I can still pass for a high schooler. I dunno!!!!!

IF I can't and try to pose as one one day, if everyone says that I look older and too weird, I dunno why. Why do I look older?

Not being able to pass as a high schooler is going to be pretty weird. I mean if I tried, the students would look at me funny and say "No way your the same age, You look older".

I dunno, eventually I won't be able to pass as a high schooler, it's gonna be weird. And it will suck cuz once I don't look young anymore, it stays permanent. So I could try to be a high schooler but most would look at me weirdly and say "You look older than us." Fixing to say that I do and that theres nothing I can do about it. Aging sucks but such is life.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:35 am
I wonder if I will get more gray hair soon. I wan't to have like salt and pepper hair. it's weird but cute. biggrin Don't call me old cuz of that, it's just a pigment. Straight lines are still straight.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff