Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Salt Pudding (Dawson/Red - that's her name in this rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:40 am
A guy like you

Using the hand to cover her mouth, she giggled again, this time for his funny expression. "I mean in real life. Don't be a pure good guy, be someone who is slightly selfish and bad. Women love bad guys, good guys can only be their friends or friends in benefit, I guess." She gave him a smirk. "I know someone who was too good for this world, so he went into a coma."

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:07 am
First Question

"Plumbing?" She cracked up and shortly he realized the reason. "You must get a lot of dirty plumber jokes, huh?" She sent him a side glance because of the obvious distance between them. "As for your question, maybe I live here, maybe there, somewhere, does it matter to you?" The blue eyes fixed the gaze on Dawson.

"It doesn't matter, right?"

medigel

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:02 am
Drawings

"Oh that two. The one I met was the one on the left," she pointed to one with dark mid-length hair with tanned skin, he had a purple cape. "Once upon a time, We met, when I was waiting for someone who'd never show up. We baked a yummy cake together. When it was nearly finished, he ran off for his prince duty, the end." She made it sound like she was telling a fairy tale, but too short to be interesting.

"He left an impression because he was so fawned over his prince. I called him a princess since his expression was so dreamy and blissful, he said he could die for him. How beautiful the gullible, innocent and pure heart that loves someone is." She let out an envy sigh. "But it's also so fragile, the more you love and trust, the more damage it backfires when it's broken." Her finger glided over the blonde prince with pale skin and blue eyes.

"Dawson, do you think the prince will get what he want?" She meant the one with dark hair, not the perfect prince he loved so much. "Will he betray him? Betrayal is a sharp dagger that targets your heart. It hurts a lot. Will the precious innocent prince be disappointed?" She looked like she was mumbling, but she called his name. "Have you disappointed someone? Have you been disappointed with someone?" Her voice was soft and lazy, light and airy, with a tail of curiosity.

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:31 am
Cat-nap

She slid down the back of the bench, with a light sound against it, she fell asleep. She curled up like a defensive young feline, knees brought up and eyes closed with a small frown. She didn't sleep for a few days, too worried and once she slacked up, the tiredness assaulted.

A thin strand of black bangs fell onto her face, disturbing her peaceful nap. Her brows furrowed, looked disgruntled.

medigel

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:36 am
Feral

"Yeeeup," he replied, popping the P. "Wouldn' do better anywhere else. I mean, you see me doin' spy work?" Dawson turned to her with a self-deprecating grin. "They'd see me comin' a mile aways. Naw, my hands're fit fer clearin' stuff out n' defendin'. Not so great on the infirmary bits, though."

He shuddered.

"Don' like needles n' sh--n' stuff."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:39 am
A guy like you

He couldn't argue. Red was right, being too good made it strangely hard to date, even without his unique problem. And "bad guys" did seem to get a lot of attention; hell, he could just look to Chel for evidence.

"A coma?" Dawson repeated, still frowning. "What happened t'him?"  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:43 am
First Question

"Gawd, you got no idea," Dawson sighed. "Erryone here's got the worst minds, I swear..."

But he hadn't realized he had probed a bit too much with that question. At least Red wasn't pulling a dagger on him again.

"N...not really. Was just curious." First Horace was too suspicious to tell him where Jan lived, now this? "Normal conversation chatter n' all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:04 am
A bird to be fed

"My mouth is so bored, it wants something sweet or crispy, do you have something to eat?" Red pouted, swinging her dangling legs. She was a petite female. She seemed displeased with herself, "It was a big mistake I forgot to put candies in my pocket."

medigel

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:13 am
Drawings

Odd, he didn't look like any hunter Dawson had ever met...He hummed in thought and considered her first few questions. "I dunno, Red. I'd like t'think so." He scratched his chin, and the bristles made a satisfying sound. "Sounds like he really loves the guy. Guess the question is, does the guy love him back?" Because that mattered, right? In every situation Dawson had ever been in, the balance had been skewed one way or the other, so it was Very Important.

"Other question is, s'it 'betrayal' if the guy don't?" He was growing a little uncomfortable with Red's personal questions and tried to circumvent them. "Yeah, it'd hurt if it was, but it wouldn' be good if the prince kept pinin' fer someone who can' give it back, y'know? You can still love someone n' not be in love, though, know what m'sayin'?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:39 pm
Feral

She ticked with her tongue, "Don't underestimate yourself, at least you managed to scare me. That deserves a gold star. I don't have it now, next time maybe." if we do meet again. Red shrugged at his words, "Everyone has different talents, someone's better as nurses, some better as fighters. If each of us only good at one thing, who can do the other jobs?"

"My point is do your job well and you're good. Haha, I never hear someone says 'I love needles' so far. They're intimidating honestly, I always imagine it will break and remain on my skin." She laughed childishly.

medigel
OuO

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:40 pm
A guy like you

"Typical accident, car crash." She flatly replied, didn't carry any emotions in her words.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:47 pm
First Question

She gave him a suspicious glance, "Do people ask for your address of the stranger they talk to? Is it normal? Or just Deus culture again? I bet people are bored here that they need to look for fun on others, should be harmless, I guess." Her way of questioning might somehow leak out the fact that she was not coming from the American land.

"If it's normal, I think I can answer that. I live in the basement floor as well." Her cherry-colored lips curved a bit. "I like the upper floors better though, sufficient lighting, I don't do good with darkness."  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:02 pm
Drawings

Her laughter was light, crispy but pleasant, like a silver bell ringing. "It depends. For me, betrayal only meant trust was destroyed. I dunno, I never meet the prince again, so I can't ask him the follow-up. I hope he does, or the prince would be so miserable. The fact is there are countless one sided loves in this cruel world."

She pointed a finger at Dawson, if she wasn't looking at him, that moment she was. "You're such an artful guy, Dawson. Ah-ah, I'm asking you, yourself." Her blue eyes squinted. "Anyway, it's pathetic, but those people exist. They cling onto the hurtful love they have, holding the love which is full of thorns and unwilling to let go even their hands are soaked in blood. They even put it near their hearts and let their hearts bleed." She shrugged, talking it like an unrelated matter.

"Love someone n' not be in love?" she frowned, "I don't get what you mean."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:00 pm
A bird to feed

Somehow she reminded him of Maebe in that moment so much that he couldn't help but smile. "There's a vendin' machine over there got some stuff," Dawson suggested as he pointed it out at the end of the hall. "You got money? F'not, I got a few crumpled bills."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:48 am
A bird to feed

She turned to the direction he gestured, then she fiddled her pocket to take out a bill neatly folded into half. "Let's have a little compatibility test, Dawson. Pick someone you think I'll like back?" Red smiled, handing the man a bill without touching his hand.

medigel

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces