View Results

Rockman JET

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:40 pm
ayukichan
Rockman JET
[.SamusAran.]
N t e r
You are genius Samus. heart

I would've never thought of those women.

My Opinion: Keira or Uma

ayuki: Samus doesn't have large breasts, Beckinsale would need breast reduction. Many athletic women have small breasts, since Samus is extremely athletic her breasts won't grow as large.

What are you talking about?!

Samus has huge boobs!

HUGE I say!

User Image
Zero Mission Action Figure.

It's the best boob picture I have.
All the others don't show all of her boobs.

I've told you before she has big boobs.

well would she be taken off her suit in the movie because if not then there is no reason to question the size of the actress.

Ok, ok. Enough of the boob talk please! xd

yeah and this is coming from the guy who wants a FE beach vollyball game.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:07 pm
I still think Samus would look better in CG or anime. live action shouldnt even be an option. though Jen would be suitable for the role of Samus, she'd need to have much done. much would have to be done in terms of CG effects for the armor and such. and the options for her are either very well made contacts, or CG effects, dye her hair, or CG it blonde. these are the kind of things I prefer the anime format for. that way, you dont have to worry about hireing some half assed wannabe to run about and act like a crazed uber-fan, instead you just hire voice actors, and let the animators do the work of making the movements. the script, character concepts, storyboard, animators, voice actors, etc. it would make the process easier than wasting time hireing a noral actor, and voice acting is easier in some respects anyways.  

RAPTOR948

ayukichan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:26 am
Rockman JET
ayukichan
Rockman JET
[.SamusAran.]
N t e r
You are genius Samus. heart

I would've never thought of those women.

My Opinion: Keira or Uma

ayuki: Samus doesn't have large breasts, Beckinsale would need breast reduction. Many athletic women have small breasts, since Samus is extremely athletic her breasts won't grow as large.

What are you talking about?!

Samus has huge boobs!

HUGE I say!

User Image
Zero Mission Action Figure.

It's the best boob picture I have.
All the others don't show all of her boobs.

I've told you before she has big boobs.

well would she be taken off her suit in the movie because if not then there is no reason to question the size of the actress.

Ok, ok. Enough of the boob talk please! xd

yeah and this is coming from the guy who wants a FE beach vollyball game.

I just wanted to start it out of curiosity! Not that I'd like to see Lynn's breasts or anything (would be nice though.....ack! You caught me! eek )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:16 am
When I 1st watched Underworld I thought she'd make an awesome Samus character, & then when the Metroid movie was announced I was positive that she'd be able to pull off the role. 3nodding  

Kamelot King

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:46 pm
well I cant say a married individualk would make a suitable VG character. look at the anime's based off of video games, the anime movies based on the video games. the anime films based on video games are excellent, though some emphisize more on the trouble and stress in doing certain tasks, it's not as bad as a live action movie based on a video game.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:53 pm
I really don't care who plays Samus as long as she can kick a**, deliver good lines, and look somewhat like what the games picture her.  

Altae

darian162

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:24 pm
I think a CG live action like they did with Appleseed would be pretty sweet. Live action iffy but like the question goes "Where are you going to find a 6 foot tall actress?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:22 pm
I haven't heard anything new about a Metroid movie, but I hope they don't do it.
I know it'll suck.
Game movies always suck in some way or another, and Metroid isn't excatly made for movie material.
I mean, Samus travels alien worlds by herself, killing things. To change that could destroy the Metroid quality of it, but it would have to be changed for a movie to work.
Even having Federation members help her would be pushing it.  

stythe

Rockman JET

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:48 pm
Well they could film the movie kinda like "Sky Captian and the World of Tomorrow"  
Nintendo Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff