Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Trails to Peace OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suziah

Shy Gaian

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:59 pm
Phoenix347
Suziah

irigan kitsune

PiltoverJinx

Sirens Cry

Where'd everyone go?

Still here, just didn't have time to write a reply. Been up my neck with other stuff ^^" and had to reply the other RP first because I've been neglecting them for days... XD I think I'd have to kill off some of my characters because it's really starting to slow down my progress in writing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:58 am
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
Yes. ^^ I played as this character before and she was really, really evil. She almost caused destruction in the world. ^^

The only time I really have issues with evil characters is when they're evil cause the plot requires them to and they don't have any thoughts of their own... Just sayin cause I see a lot of evil characters go that route or stray too far from evil to be considered evil. Ya, ranting on sweatdrop ...

Well she is the goddess of chaos...and the once who caused the war by stealing the said crystal of peace between two species who worked together before. but I understand what you're saying. ^^  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347
Suziah

irigan kitsune

PiltoverJinx

Sirens Cry

Where'd everyone go?

They're mostly busy at the moment. I'm trying to think up a first post for my other character. Without other Fae, my character is pretty much alone right now. ^^ But that's okay. I'll keep her smart for now.

Well I have a fae character now so not completely alone. lol Though he is wingless one as I figured it would make him unique and give him some motivation. Not entirely sure what to have him do at the moment though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:35 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347
Suziah

irigan kitsune

PiltoverJinx

Sirens Cry

Where'd everyone go?

They're mostly busy at the moment. I'm trying to think up a first post for my other character. Without other Fae, my character is pretty much alone right now. ^^ But that's okay. I'll keep her smart for now.

Well I have a fae character now so not completely alone. lol Though he is wingless one as I figured it would make him unique and give him some motivation. Not entirely sure what to have him do at the moment though.

Well, Reina, Cale, and Jasmine are all at the battlefield if you would like to interact. I'm about to respond to Cale once Jasmine responds. ^^  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:53 pm
NeophantomX

Ya! Another fae!

I think I'm going to go with cale being a fae but not knowing it. I like developements like this as I go along with the characters razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:15 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347
Suziah

Well, Reina, Cale, and Jasmine are all at the battlefield if you would like to interact. I'm about to respond to Cale once Jasmine responds. ^^

Well I left his first post somewhat open in case you wanted an opening for your other character. lol

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:18 pm
Phoenix347
NeophantomX

Ya! Another fae!

I think I'm going to go with cale being a fae but not knowing it. I like developements like this as I go along with the characters razz

Well that will bring the number of fae up to 4 counting the goddess of chaos so that will be nice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:32 pm
NeophantomX

It seems now you're open to all sides. ^^
Phoenix347

That would be interesting. ^^
]
Suziah

PiltoverJinx

Sirens Cry

It seems now that all of our characters will meet. I can make the debut post the one who caused all this. ^^

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:45 pm
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

Phoenix347

]
Suziah

PiltoverJinx

Sirens Cry

It seems now that all of our characters will meet. I can make the debut post the one who caused all this. ^^

Well that should certainly get interesting lol.

By the way why does the goddess of chaos hate fairies if she is a fairy? Just curious as I found it somewhat funny.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:50 pm
NeophantomX

Just thought you should know, Ilyana comes off as a man with her disguise (while it definitely looks feminine, it's the way of the RP)  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:53 pm
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
NeophantomX

Phoenix347

]
Suziah

PiltoverJinx

Sirens Cry

Well that should certainly get interesting lol.

By the way why does the goddess of chaos hate fairies if she is a fairy? Just curious as I found it somewhat funny.

lol She's considered one of the 'original gods' that helped both species. She doesn't really have a preference over each species. She doesn't like the fact that Reina and some of the other fey royalty are trying to piece together the peace Eris herself broke. Especially, since she worked so hard on the first war that caused both Humans and Fairies to work together. So until her equal is created or found, Eris has no balance. So this rp's world is right now heading towards Destruction. ^^

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:00 pm
Phoenix347
NeophantomX

Just thought you should know, Ilyana comes off as a man with her disguise (while it definitely looks feminine, it's the way of the RP)

Ya I figured as much from what I read so far. So Glen does think she's a man at least until she gives him a reason to think otherwise. I believe she's still masked right? From what I read of the posts so far she never took it off so I assumed she was wearing it in my post.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:02 pm
irigan kitsune
So until her equal is created or found, Eris has no balance. So this rp's world is right now heading towards Destruction. ^^

equal or found? Not sure if that means you're waiting for such a character or you already have a plan and you're not telling us razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:05 pm
Phoenix347
irigan kitsune
So until her equal is created or found, Eris has no balance. So this rp's world is right now heading towards Destruction. ^^

equal or found? Not sure if that means you're waiting for such a character or you already have a plan and you're not telling us razz

Well if no one creates the character needed. I'll have to. ^^ I am waiting....for now.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:05 pm
NeophantomX
Ya I figured as much from what I read so far. So Glen does think she's a man at least until she gives him a reason to think otherwise. I believe she's still masked right? From what I read of the posts so far she never took it off so I assumed she was wearing it in my post.
I haven't been keeping up with her, but I do believe she is. You just put the character as a 'she' near the end when you referred to it so it seemed like he could tell.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff