Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Neighbourhood (Walk In RP) Accepting~Always Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:42 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cyrus Alman

Cyrus gives Titus a grin in response to being referred to as an addict. Personally, Cyrus didn't think it would be too bad to have an addiction. Addicts never give a ******** what people think of them, but then again they do live in alleyways and in cardboard boxes for a reason. He took his drink and cracked open the can before taking a drink from the thick bitter liquid.

"I agree with Titus." He replied to Cody. "You're insane for coming back even just to hang. We might just need to find a new hangout off campus." He knew they were always taking a risk staying on campus and breaking so many rules. It was surprised Cody had dropped out before she became expelled. All of them should've been expelled, but they were generally good at getaways when a teacher or the police came around.

"Hell was...." He thoughtfully looked up at the cloudy sky. "Better than tomorrow, worse than yesterday." He looked over at Cody, feeling a slight buzz coming on, and resisted a goofy giggle. He really liked looking at Cody, she was just so pretty to him. It took a lot to keep cool and not act like a fool around her. He understood her disinterest in relationships and love, but damn. One could dream.... and fantasize.... His mind turned to a more naughty train of thoughts and he lowered his eyes to his lap, dazing off as he listened to his friends, and felt the dewy air brush against his cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:08 am
User Image

Titus Feaghan

"Good point." Titus replied to Adelaide's comment on their vices. Even though Titus didn't participate in them, he understood why his friends did and never really asked them not to. To each his own.

Titus gave a slight laugh at Cody's words and wink, looking at the ground to avoid her gaze but disguising it with that ever present smile. Things were a bit awkward between him and Cody, not that any of their friends knew. She had come on to him once a few months ago and Titus, being the coward he was, had chickened out because he was too scared of the idea of losing his virginity. Curse his sheltered upbringing. Of course he thought she was beautiful, same with Adelaide, and if he were to be honest, he had fantasized about both of them before. But fantasy and reality were two different things and Titus was a little chicken s**t so had used that silver tongue of his to find a way out of the situation while still doing his best not to hurt Cody's feelings. Things were still a bit off with them ever since then though. Luckily Titus' acting skills were flawless and to the rest of the world, nothing was amiss between the two friends.

As Cyrus spoke, Titus looked over to the other male, nodding his head. It would be nice if they had a decent hangout, somewhere away from this hell hole, all to themselves. Then Cyrus started in on answering Cody's question about how "hell" had been that day and Ti had to stifle a laugh. "Uh, oh. I think the alcohol is settling in, Cyrus is getting philosophical again." He teased, giving his friend a slight push to the shoulder. "Well, hell came bearing gifts for me today. Check this out." Titus reached into his backpack and pulled his binder out, opening it up to the extra work he had been given as punishment for his antics in class that day. "Double homework! Aren't they so thoughtful? It's just what I always wanted!" He said sarcastically, waving the pages in front of his face.

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:22 am
User Image

Cody Ivory

I'm a tough girl, and I'll `n e v e r` back down [without] trying.

═════════════════════════════════════════

Cody flicked her cigarette down to the Earth's surface and ground it in with her boot before looking back and forth between Cyrus and Titus. She had to stifle a laugh when her ignorant self realized after all these years, their names actually rhymed. With her A.D.D. aside, Cody opened a luke-warm beer to take a swig. "Sh!t that tastes like goblin piss." Disgusted, she looked back over at her friends, trying to remember what they were talking about. "You could drag your abstract a$$ down to the coffee shop where they do poetry readings and haul the rest of us with you." She said to Cyrus. Unfortunately, Cody had the privilege of going once with her mother's esteemed wife to-be. Other than disappointing dire poetry, the place wasn't half bad. It was decent and welcoming. Their gang of misfits couldn't possibly get in too much trouble there. "To be? Or not to be? That is the question." Cody took another sip, swallowing down the bitter taste and her secret love of poetry. She felt a little light headed, so eventually she sat down between Cyrus and Ada, avoiding Titus altogether. She wasn't sure he was real comfortable with her yet after the incident, so she usually just played it cool and never brought it up again.

Luvly1

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:34 am
User Image
Adelaide Jean Stone

At the mention of finding a new place to hang out, Adelaide completely agreed with all of them on the account of needing a new place to hang out. At the mention of a coffee shop, she raised a brow. More not liking the idea of sitting around a bunch of poetry. She really wasn't one for poetry, but that likely had to do with the fact she'd never been very eloquent.

Hearing the guys say Cody was crazy for returning, she looked at them like they had completely lost their minds. "What are you talking about? Have you two forgotten how awesome I am? Why wouldn't she come back?"

Adelaide then snickered at both Cyrus's words, and Titus's comment on those words. Then she saw the extra assignments Titus was given and made a face. "Maybe if you'd keep your mouth shut the teachers wouldn't be so kind to hand such gracious gifts to you." Taking her joing back (from whoever had it last), she took a drag, but knew this would likely be it for her. She was beginning to feel the effects of it already. Mixed with the alcohol, if she continued she wouldn't be able to get herself home.

II Wingnut II

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

Luvly1

Friendly Lunatic

Leathered_Saint

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:06 am
User Image

Cody Ivory

Cody watched Adelaide's facial expression change when she suggested the coffee shop and snorted a laugh. Jabbing her in the side with her elbow, "Well Addy, we could find a junkyard or a dark alley if you prefer? Maybe a fire pit for any unwanted homework that we can dance naked around." Cody snorted a laugh again, starting to feel the buzz. "Okay you were both right. I'm a little insane, but I have every right to be, so don't get me started." Taking one last swig, Cody took the can and smashed it precisely against her head without any complication. "F*** you." She quickly replied before any one could comment on her psychotic demonstration. Cody can't handle her alcohol and eventually it yanks her dignity away for her friends' amusement. Of course, she doesn't need alcohol to strip her of that anyway. She proved that when she left to serve in the military. "I didn't have to come back, but you guys would have missed me. Next time, I'll run away to the circus." She slurred before leaning her head on Cyrus's shoulder to keep herself steady and quiet while her mind wandered.

- - -

Getting kicked out of the military while in basic training is not that easy, nor is it a very fast process. Training instructors are taught not to give up, and will try everything possible to turn someone around before recommending them for discharge...or so Cody had been told. After the degrading incident, she had spent months in a special discharge unit waiting for her discharge to be processed and approved. During that time, she usually spent the day doing manual labor, cleaning buildings, cutting grass or sweeping sidewalks. She'd been embarrassed and a failure. She'd disappeared without a trace and was coming back a disgrace. She couldn't face her friends, so instead, she started drinking alcohol. Once she discovered the relaxing and care-free effect alcohol had on her, she called her friends one-by-one to tell them what had happened. Cyrus was the first to know she slept with an instructor, losing her virginity to him. He had spent hours on the phone with Cody, sometimes until she cried herself to sleep. (He's the only one who has seen her sensitive side.)

Luvly1

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 1:37 am
User Image

Titus Feaghan

Laughing first at Cody cussing the flavor of the beer she drank, and then at Addy's egotistical comment, Titus dropped his homework back to the ground, not caring if the wind blew it away. "Ha! That is true, you are pretty irresistible. But then, I'm more partial to this hunk over here." Titus turned to Cyrus and blinked his eyelashes at the other male, leaning towards him and teasing him, trying to get a rise out of his friend just for shits and giggles. He stopped when Adelaide spoke again, this time chewing him out for his mouth. "Psh, what fun would that be? The only way to make classes bearable is to piss around a bit every now and then. Besides, you think I'm hilarious, admit it." Ti pointed his finger at her, flashing a smile her direction before Cody distracted him.

She was back on the subject of a new hang out, this time abandoning her coffee shop idea and opting for less attractive settings. "I second the motion of a fire pit. Not that you perverts would ever get me to strip down naked and dance, but a place to burn homework would be very nice." He said, grabbing his homework (which had regrettably not blown away in the wind) and crinkling it into a ball to throw at Cody.
"And, you know, if you guys still want to dance naked around said burning homework, I'll sacrifice and donate a pole for you." He shrugged his shoulders and looked to the side with a serious expression on his face as if he was being generous with the thought, before losing it and bursting out with an infectious giggle.

Cody's drunk show of muscle as she smashed her beer can on her forehead only had Titus laughing harder. His friends sure were funny when they were drunk. Maybe that's why he never touched alcohol himself, he knew he would make an even bigger idiot of himself than he already was if he did. There was no doubt in his mind that he would be terrible at holding liquor if he ever tried it. When Cody mentioned running away to the circus Titus swallowed his laughter and nodded in agreement. "Take us with you. Us band of freaks should stick together and I think there's no better place we would belong." He was only partly joking.

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Luvly1

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:49 am
User Image
Adelaide Jean Stone

Hearing Titus agree with her being the reason for Cody's return, Adelaide grinned and gave him a nod of thanks before laughing at his claim. And his response on the homework matter made her roll her eyes. "Oh please. I wouldn't say hilarious. Slightly comical. Maybe." That wasn't true. Like most of them, she got quite the kick out of Titus.

Flinching with a giggle of her own as Cody's arm dug at her side, Adelaide shrugged, "Who says that would be so bad?" Then the comment of a bon fire made her eyes light up. Who didn't love a good fire. Though her attention was soon pulled over to Titus again as he commented on danding naked around said fire. "I bet you'd be the one to do the dancing. Without any substances." She knew that wasn't the guy's thing, and she never tried to push it on him. But he was quirky enough she wouldn't put it past him to pull off his shirt and start running around. Especially if it got a good laugh.

Jumping at the sound of the crushing can, she chuckled and looked to the can as Cody spoke of running off to the circus. "Clown boy's right. You'd have to take us with you. What fun would it be to run off to the circus without us?" Not that she thought she could hack it in a circus save for doing some manual labor.

II Wingnut II

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:11 am
Luvly1

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

Leathered_Saint

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:33 am

Cyrus Alman

Cyrus smirked at Titus's sarcastic remarks for getting extra homework. It wasn't an unusual feat for him, and Cyrus somehow admired that about him. Not the extra homework gaining skills, but his ability to be as going as he was. In comparison Cyrus was a complete invisible, and miserable wallflower. He often wondered how people can be so happy when the world was full of s**t. He listened to the girls exchange words before looking down and fiddling with the pencil and the beer can still in his hands. He sure as ******** wanted that joint right about now. Without warning, Cody laid her head down on his shoulder causing the his cheeks to meet the temperature of the sun in an instant. He held back the goofy grin that threatened to plaster his face(he blamed the weed).

"I'm sure we'll all cut it in the circus. They'll have a freak show set up just for our band of misunderstood aliens." He replied, nudging Cody amiably. They weren't giving him a break though, and a vicious, nervous giggle escaped Cyrus when Titus gave him a look with those gorgeous eyes, that completely(but as secretly as he could manage) melted his heart. "******** man, I'm sure you'll be on that pole in an instant you ******** show off." He said. "Just to show us that we're doing it wrong."

He looked over at Ada, a smirk on his face. "Aw, if we ran off to join a circus, I'd end up making posters, and painting faces. But I'd really want to be the lion tamer. That s**t would be cool. Big dreams my friends. Big ******** dreams."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:19 pm
User Image

Cody Ivory

There was a moment of silence for Cody's deranged brothers and sister before she disturbed
the peace with a deafening burp. "If you lot were aliens, I would sell you to science and pay for my addiction."
Grunting when Cyrus nudged her, she could easily fall into a deep slumber if there were no more interruptions.
She nuzzled Cyrus's neck and wrapped her arm around his, negligent of her lovable drunken behavior. She
could be content cuddling with a cactus for all she knew at this time. Almost slipping into an unconscious
stupor, Cody was reanimated when Titus launched his meteorite mold of unwanted homework at her
and she flailed her arms like it was a persistent wasp. Once she calmed down, she glared at Titus,
questioning his existence for a moment. She snickered though at the comments directed at Titus
being the first to attempt the stripper pole. "Nah. He wouldn't strip naked for me? Why would he do
it for anyone else?"
She slurred, completely oblivious to verbalizing an inner-most thought. The
fact of the matter is, drunk or not, Cody would have eventually shared the incident, despite Titus's
trust in her sorry disloyal butt. She returned her attention back to Cyrus and Ada's big-top banter.
"I always wanted to ride an elephant, wearing a secret-revealing leotard. You don't wanna miss that,
so I guess I have no choice but to bring you guys."
She says, agreeing with Adelaide.
Draping her arm around her friend, she took a strand of her red hair and smelled it voluntarily.
"And here I thought it would smell like cherries. So disappointing."

ooc: My Char is such a weirdo. xD Otherwise, LOVING this RP.
Luvly1

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

Leathered_Saint

Luvly1

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:50 pm
User Image
Adelaide Jean Stone

Though Adelaide had told herself she was only going to take one more hit, she found herself bringing the joint to her lips again. There was a smile on her lips as they continued teasing Titus over dancing. She held the smoke deep in her lungs, but ended up being sent into a coughing fit when she heard Cody's remark of Titus not wanting to get naked for her. The girl had to be joking. Right?

Before she could focus too much on the thought though, they were back on the circus topic. The fact that they switched back over so quickly made her think Cody had to have been kidding. Thanks to her swimming head though, she also didn't think too much on the topic. It could pop back into her mind later, but right now, she was feeling far to relaxed to think clearly.

"You could totally be a lion tamer Cy. And if you just so happened to not be a very good one, well... That's one hell of a way to go." For a moment, a few images and memories flashed through her mind, making her twitch. When she came back, she caught the end of what Cody had said of taking them along with her to the circus. That to her was also a sign she needed another hit.

After taking it, she reached the joint over to Cyrus to see if he wanted it. As she did that, she felt a strand of her hair being toyed with. Looking to Cody as she sniffed her hair, she raised a brow in question, then laughed as she released the smoke from her lungs. "Sorry, but that's my lip gloss, not my hair."

{{OOC: Cody is a weirdo, but that's good. I too am enjoying this RP so far.}}

II Wingnut II

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image

Titus Feaghan

At Adelaide's reply of finding Titus only slightly comical, he feigned having his feelings hurt by sticking his lower lip out and putting a hand to his heart as if she had stabbed it, but quickly smiled again as both she and Cyrus told him they thought he would be the one dancing naked for all of them on a pole. His laugh came just like always, but it was a little nervous this time, shaking his head at them. "Nope, no way. I may be a show off, but you know I wouldn't-" He cut short his sentence when an obviously intoxicated Cody interjected with something she shouldn't have.

The smile that always played on his face was gone in an instant as he just stared at her. Why he was surprised she couldn't keep her fat mouth shut was a mystery, Titus should have seen it coming, he just didn't expect it to pop up now of all times and places. It took a minute for him to recover, but as soon as Cody started blathering on in her drunken stupor, Titus tried to play it off as if she was just joking or something. He ignored her comment, choosing to dance around it instead, and joined back in with the circus talk.

"Cyrus, I doubt you could take care of a single house cat, let alone a group of lions. You can barely take care of yourself." Even though he was smiling again, it didn't reach his eyes anymore and his sense of humor had grown darker. Ti had a nasty habit of taking his frustrations out on his friends with snappy comments like this one, but they were tough, they could take it. At least that's what he told himself and how he always lived with himself afterwards when he wasn't feeling upset anymore and the guilt set in.

With that rude statement out of the way, Titus grabbed the crumpled up wad of extra assignments up off the ground where they had fallen and shoved it in his back pack. He swung the beat up sack over his shoulder and stood up. "Well, I say if we are going to find a new hang out to use until we join the circus, we should start looking now. Not like any actually legit ideas are going to come out of your stupid faces when you are all high like this, so we should go exploring." He said, a hand in his pocket and a smirk on his face. Hell, if they left now to go looking around and probably find nothing, they might at least avoid his older sister, who was bound to be looking for the group of friends by now.

((OOC: Sorry it took so long to reply, spring cleaning is keeping me busy this week. Edit: and don't be discouraged by Ti's reaction. He's a big baby but he will get over it. XD ))

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Luvly1

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image
Adelaide Jean Stone

The verbal hit Titus gave Cyrus was slightly sobering to Adelaide. She glanced over to Cyrus, she tried to see if the words effected the guy at all. It made her think back on what Cody had said and how easily Adelaide wrote it off. Why else would Titus be all snappy? Or maybe she was just imagining it.

Slowly, she pushed herself to her feet, pulling her bag up off the floor as she did. The world was slightly unstable, but she'd done more far worse off than she currently was. "I'm down for a little expedition. Let's go." Taking a step towards Titus, she looked to see if the other two were coming along. Yes, they were missing a few from their little group, but not like they couldn't find them. There was such a thing as cell phones after all.

{{OOC: I was going to wait, but I'm heading off to bed, so I thought I'd squeeze in a post.}}

II Wingnut II

FemmeValentine

Xelyn_X13

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:24 pm
FemmeValentine

SPACE CAPTAIN WINGNUT...
User Image

Just waiting on "Cyrus" to post. smile

Leathered_Saint

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Cyrus Alman

He fiddled with his barely touched beer a little longer before putting it down on the concrete beside him and shoving his pencil halfway inside of his half-open backpack where he had put his sketchbook earlier when Cody arrived. He grinned at Ada's half-assed encouragement and accepted the joint.

"Aw, those lions aren't ready for my awesome. That's all." He replied to her, but this response was immediately drowned in Titus's negative retort. His cheeks burned, and he dropped his eyes, feeling suddenly awkward at his own incompetency being reflected into the world.
"Ha yeah, guess your right." He grumbled, and turned to pack in and zip up his backpack. He slung his backpack over his shoulder and gave Titus a sidelong glare. "You're kind of a jerk dude." He said , and grabbed his beer to toss it in the trash can a little bit away from them. The campus had cleared considerably in the time they had all sat chatting away, and it was a relief for him. He hated crowds.

"What about an that abandoned oil rig out behind that convenient store?" He asked the group as he dropped the beer into the trash bin. He was referring to any of the possible places for their own hangout. But all he really wanted to do was find a good place in the woods near his new house and be alone. He took a hit from the joint as he turned around to face them, his expression grumpy.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff