Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:53 pm
Light Atago

Yes, manly tears of joy. Totally not sobs or anything. XDD
No promises that I'll be able to tag it right away but I'm doing my best to get a least a little bit caught up on my tags today. So who knows. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:34 pm
Here! No rush whatsoever. :3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:41 pm
here <3  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:19 pm
Update: Added a Bahari lioness!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:32 pm
CaliWolfe

I have a Toka male for Azima to offer to play with. Badgemagus is basically a blank slate, though I'm considering making him a medicine scholar - maybe a strong push in that general direction of a female. Maybe not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:03 pm
Dame NightFury
CaliWolfe

I have a Toka male for Azima to offer to play with. Badgemagus is basically a blank slate, though I'm considering making him a medicine scholar - maybe a strong push in that general direction of a female. Maybe not.

Sadly I don't know much about Azima besides from the fact that she's good at being a hunter and a bit clueless and dorky since she knows next to nothing about prides, but joined one anyways. xD

I can definitely see her trying to shove him towards his dream job or career goal though, so if you wanted for that to happen it could. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:20 pm
CaliWolfe
Dame NightFury
CaliWolfe

Sadly I don't know much about Azima besides from the fact that she's good at being a hunter and a bit clueless and dorky since she knows next to nothing about prides, but joined one anyways. xD

I can definitely see her trying to shove him towards his dream job or career goal though, so if you wanted for that to happen it could. :3

That would be nice. At least to air him out and RP him would be nice in general. So yes please emotion_kirakira do you want to start or do you want me to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:22 pm
Dame NightFury
CaliWolfe
Dame NightFury
CaliWolfe

That would be nice. At least to air him out and RP him would be nice in general. So yes please emotion_kirakira do you want to start or do you want me to?

If you could start it that'd be awesome! :3 If not I should be able to start something by sunday at latest.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:44 pm
CaliWolfe
Dame NightFury
CaliWolfe
Dame NightFury
CaliWolfe

If you could start it that'd be awesome! :3 If not I should be able to start something by sunday at latest.

Okay here is the rp: Quietly Dreaming  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:49 pm
Hellloooooo. I'm working on Solos and making the rounds to see who is still interested in what. XD Do you still want to do these plots?

Orlan x Kimondo - mates
Jengo x Pima - fling
romano x Rrab - fling

I am still interested in them! I just wanted to make sure you were. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:28 pm
Cajanic
Hellloooooo. I'm working on Solos and making the rounds to see who is still interested in what. XD Do you still want to do these plots?

Orlan x Kimondo - mates
Jengo x Pima - fling
romano x Rrab - fling

I am still interested in them! I just wanted to make sure you were. XD

-big thumbs up sign-
Definitely! I'm pretty sure I have rps all done for all my boys, so whenever your ready we can enter them in breedings. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:28 pm
CaliWolfe
heart

Are you still interested in these:

CaliWolfe

User ImageUser Image

Elichai x Anemy Catori ( Mate plot )
------- Meet up by warthogs chasing them, They save each other
------- Anemy feels 'sorry' for Eli's blindness and offers to help him
------- She takes him to her pack
------- They grow close as he starts depending on her but overhears her feeling sorry for him and shows her that he can due without her
------- He surprises her by his knowledge and she respects him for his strength
------- He tells her his secret, he 'sees' angels. Mere illusions but somehow he gains luck by them
------- Mates for life

User ImageUser Image

Minttu x Khes ( Possible Mate )
------- Meet at the abandoned temples after the Dawnwalker pride dispersed ( Queen and King went missing ) and the drought wiped out a lot of members
------- Khes realizes Minttu is plagued by the very same multiple personality disorders that his adopted great grandmother had. ( Goddess of Confusion )
------- Khes goes with her to travel the lands to find new cures to bring back to his mother
------- Khes gets enlisted in the Star Wars Sith Pride
------- He escapes to give his mother his medicinal cures

User ImageUser Image

Lindani x Shun ( Possible Mate Plot )
------- They meet in a fire, and she saves him
------- They band together and she realizes that he is a seer

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Peterpan x Leilani x Tigerlily
------- Leilani joins peterpan's orphans  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:27 pm
Chi Sohma
CaliWolfe
heart

Are you still interested in these:

CaliWolfe

User ImageUser Image

Elichai x Anemy Catori ( Mate plot )
------- Meet up by warthogs chasing them, They save each other
------- Anemy feels 'sorry' for Eli's blindness and offers to help him
------- She takes him to her pack
------- They grow close as he starts depending on her but overhears her feeling sorry for him and shows her that he can due without her
------- He surprises her by his knowledge and she respects him for his strength
------- He tells her his secret, he 'sees' angels. Mere illusions but somehow he gains luck by them
------- Mates for life

User ImageUser Image

Minttu x Khes ( Possible Mate )
------- Meet at the abandoned temples after the Dawnwalker pride dispersed ( Queen and King went missing ) and the drought wiped out a lot of members
------- Khes realizes Minttu is plagued by the very same multiple personality disorders that his adopted great grandmother had. ( Goddess of Confusion )
------- Khes goes with her to travel the lands to find new cures to bring back to his mother
------- Khes gets enlisted in the Star Wars Sith Pride
------- He escapes to give his mother his medicinal cures

User ImageUser Image

Lindani x Shun ( Possible Mate Plot )
------- They meet in a fire, and she saves him
------- They band together and she realizes that he is a seer

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Peterpan x Leilani x Tigerlily
------- Leilani joins peterpan's orphans

Elichai x Anemy Catori - Yes, most definitely still interested!
Minttu x Khes - Also Yes for interest.
Lindani x Shun - I'm still interested but I'm not sure if I ever told you or not that Lindani has joined Velvie's Mimi'naona pride I/T. It's a seer pride and all species are welcomed so Shun should be able to join (non-seers can also join) if you want her to after they meet?
Peterpan x Leilani x Tigerlily - I'm not sure if we had it that Leilani was just meeting them or joining them but she can't leave her pride so that affects things a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:38 pm
@Lindani x Shun , I remember stating that.. may not have Updated my plot skeleton but I am down for that ^_^!

@Peterpan x Leilani x Tigerlily, that is fine with meet up. Just wanted to make sure my skeleton plots were still accurate ;]

@ Rest, I shall try to get rps started, or replies started. I just came back so I am just touching base ^_^ Im very happy your still down for the plots!  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers