Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OoC] Caj's April God Customs Redux! [24 Hour Raffle!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:49 pm
Name: Jibril
Stage: Adult
Lines: Standing Female
Parents: n/a
Domain: Trust
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: See ref, take CC liberties where you want. Dark blue base, almost black. Silver markings. Red areas should look bloodied. Silver on the back paws should 'fade' into the blue. Wings would be torn up and mangled, as if another feline went at them. 'Hair' should be similar to style 3 in the ref, the color being silver-white, and the accessories being black with sapphires. Feel free to add other accessories as you see fit! They would likely be black and/or silver with sapphires. Expression should be serious, but kind.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Hair ref, Concept w/o wings, Old Amy D concept  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:33 pm
Name: Fletcher
Lineart: God (Male standing)
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Hares
Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Description: Basically a big, giant bunny. Big bunny ears (I only drew out the ones on the ref long enough to see the markings, but they should be, ya know, bigger!), extra fluff here and there like on his head (kinda mimicking the tufts that the shop's hare lines have) and bunny tail and some whiskers. The ears should be turned back though, more like a lop, but not hanging down. Instead just laying kinda parallel to his back, if that makes sense. Like this. All his markings should be in the ref. Any green markings on there should have a glow to them.
Bright green eyes. A big, bright, happy expression with an open smile. He's a cheerful lil guy. But no buckteeth please! Three silver earrings on each ear, with feathers hanging off one of them. His front feet should have some leather cuffs with feathers as well. He's got a green (maybe slightly tattered?) half-cape scarf thingy, maybe hanging down a bit behind his body? In the ref it covers his shoulder up, but I'd prefer that to stay mostly clear. Peeking out from under his scarfy cape thingy is an arrowhead necklace that matches the arrowhead marking on his shoulder. Arrowhead in the middle, a feather, and three beads (dark green, light green, silver) on either side. The arrowhead and the arrowhead marking on his shoulder should look like this. All feather colours are CC.
I'd love for an itemless version if possible.
It would also be super cool if I'm able to get him in his hare form as well, if that's doable. If not then I will totally quest it separately later.
Reference Images: With Items No items
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes!
Required RPs: n/a

Name: El Danzarco
Lines: God (Male Standing)
Domain: Dance
Description:
- Body: Leopard-style tail and no mane. Instead, a small head-tuft thingy like the male leopards.
-Expression: Generic happy.
- Jewlery: Semi-cc here. Basic cuff earrings. I want belly dancer-style jewelry/bracers on his feet, with dangly disks and bells. I really like the styles that connect to rings on toes/fingers. Some examples here: (1), (2), (3), (4), (5). Those have really ornate detail to them, but I'm not looking for that level of fancy. Feel free to simplify those down.
A small head piece and maybe a thick collar-style necklace with dangly bits hanging down. Some examples: (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6). Again, don't get uber fancy. None of that crazy lace-work type stuff, just want dangle-bits/bells and loops.
- Wings: Translucent shimmery butterfly wings! I really like the faerie-esque type butterfly wings, like these and these. And some complementary mini half-wing thingies on his front ankles as well.
- Markings: Also kinda CC. The ref has the general idea, but I feel like I didn't capture what I want. So please take some liberties. In general, black body with bright rainbow-y starscape. White glow-y dots under the eyes, a music note right on his nose, and white toes. Maybe some other white glow-y dots elsewhere as well? I want an ethereal kind of look to him, so anything that aids that. White nose, white inner-ear, and rainbow eyes.

All in all, I really just want him to look really bright, colourful, and shimmery-shiny.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: General Idea  

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:12 pm
Name: Niobe
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: N/A
Domain: Inner Stregnth
Description: Fluffier fur but still slender looking, long kirin like tail with a loong mane piece at the end, detached butterfly wings that just hoover above her shoulders. A wild slightly curled mass of mane, with random loose style braids. Use the image ref as a guideline to play with. Silver accessories that are totally CC in her hair, a necklace/choker piece and bangles ect. A breaking heart with cross bones on her hip with a lavender glow, elvish writing of "I love you" and "I hate you" down her cheeks like tears and banded around her front legs. Her coat is a charcoal gray, with white and pink stocking markings on her front legs, and ears. Her eyes are a rich purple, and her nose is white.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Niobe1
Niobe2
Hairstyle
Jewelry style
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes
Required RPs: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:11 am
-removed-  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:49 am
Name: Chaferos'Iiri [Mishmash of names/Roughly means 'Free Love']
Stage: Adult!
Species:God! Sitting lines, please~
Offspring: N/A
Domain: Sexuality
Have you had your quest approved? Yes! ouo-b
Description:
A smile, or a grin (or a friendly leer/eyebrow waggle). Medium feathery wings, (not too small, but not large enough to obscure?) in black, white and rainbow (all 'chunked' - No gradients, thankyou. ). Fluffy in general, with a large fluffy tail (non-leonine - think more like those fursonas everyone has with the ridicolously fluffy tails. ). Feminine, curly mane in white. If you could make it less of a full mane, more like the adol, that'd be appreciated, but if that's a horrendous amount of work don't worry about it~
His eyes are grey~
A Bracelet around each front leg - see ref, but one is rainbow (like the ref) and one is monochrome (so black/white/grey!)
A necklace - pendant ref below, tied with one white and one black string.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Markings ref! <- Heart on face should be solid mid-grey however. Bracelet ref!
Pendant ref <- Rainbow gem please~ Silver metal.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:25 am
Name: Apollo
Lineart: Your choice
Parents: ---
Domain: Hallucinations
Description: Four eyes, snaggle teeth(top canine) three horns (one on nose). I would like his tail as close to his ref as possible along with the markings. Long pair of whiskers. A shadow-like mist surrounding him and forming a pair of wings.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [Apollo Reference]
Are you and SoA God newbie? No
Required RPs: ---

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:46 am
Name: TBD
Lineart: Standing female
Domain: Whirlpools
Description: Would definitely have-

A mischievous smile with a slightly cocked brow.
Shortish curly/wavy hair pushed to one side, messy curls. Wavy tail, both gently fade into white at the ends. White streak in hair. Hair colour slightly lighter or darker than body please.
A rusted ships anchor wrapped around her neck/shoulders - not too large but still impressive, something she could feasibly drag - though she won't always have it on her.
Wing shaped fins pressed kinda close to her body to help with swimming.
Dark grey eyes.

CC elements-
Her base- Some grey/blue/sea colour for the base, she is CC pattern/colour wise, But I think I'd like either some white/surf markings or more so her coloured like a whale or a shark/fish would be awesome or something. Blue Marlins are strong swimmers so maybe that.
Any other ship/wreckage stuff is cool, maybe a seaweed bracelet or anklet?
Extra fluff on ears/paws/elbows, curlier fur?

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Really rubbish ref
Blue Marlin
Rusty anchor
Hair ref 1 (perfect example)
Hair ref 2
Are you an SoA god newbie? nope

Lineart: Standing male
Domain: CC
Have you had your quest approved? N/A
Description:
Are you an SoA god newbie? nope
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:41 am
Name: Ausra
Lines: Walking Female
Parents: ??? x ???
Domain: Aurorae
Description:
Mostly CC
The only specifics I have is really long, flowy mane and tail ,and for jewelry and things, the stones in the ref, and a really pale base coat -w-
Inspiration 1
Inspiration 2
Labradorite
Moonstone  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 am
Name: Avaria'cuore
Lines: Standing/hind legs
Domain: Heartbreak
Description: Don't have any real description for her, but I was thinking some kind of palette of dark pinks/reds as accent colors and then purples/grays/black. Maybe her mane could be really choppy rough-looking, maybe her wings the same way with feathers missing/falling out; in general I'd like for her to look like a sad, despair-ridden, hopeless mess. Ben & Jerry's not included. (She's CC - just throwing out ideas)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:47 am
Lines: Standing
Parents: Primitus x ?
Have you had your quest approved? CC Domain
Description: CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Primitus, God of Leadership  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:08 am
Lines: second update
Have you had your quest approved? N/A
Description: CC
Reference Image(s), if applicable: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:10 am
Name: Fa'kucheka
Lines: Whichever lines you think will look best
Domain: Entertainment
Description: Basically, I want him to look as much like Disney's Cheshire Cat as possible without it looking weird. So I'll do my best to describe how I would like him to look.
Head/Face - The main edit on his face should be his mouth. I want him to have a big grin on his face, showing his lovely sharp teeth (see Bonus Pic if you need inspiration). For his mane, I want it to be rather short, ending not too far below his chin (like the manes on the adult male leopons). There should be two main tufts on either side of his face (see ref pics) and a big one at the top. It may work best to have no mane, and just have it done like how the Disney version is. X3 Just go with whatever looks best. If you could edit his ears so that they're a little higher on his head, and more pointy, that would be great. His nose should be edited to look more round (see ref pics). Fa is going to be a big boy, so if you need to make his face wider to be in proportion with his body, go for it.
Body/Legs - Do what you can to make Fa'kucheka look chubby. It's probably only his back legs, his tummy and his back that will need editing to achieve this. Also, he doesn't have any wings. He has little black claws on each paw (see ref pics) that are constantly extended.
Tail - I'd like his tail to be done just like the Cheshire Cat's (see ref pics). It can be pointing upwards, with it folding about 3/4 of the way up. But rather than looking smooth like in the ref pics, it should look very bushy (and maybe a tad scruffy like his mane).
Colours - Just follow the ref pics for colours. Pics 3-5 show him in pink and purple stripes, and that's how I want him to be coloured. The bottom of his paws, the tip of his tail and the bottom half of his face should all be the same shade of pink. The top half of his head and his mane is a purply shade of burgundy. The insides of his ears and his nose can be dark pink. His eyes are yellow. And finally, his 6 whiskers/dots can be coloured on his face.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3, Pic 4, Pic 5, Bonus Pic  

~Masamune~

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:22 am
Name: Philotheous
Lineart: Standing Female
Domain: Suffocation
Description: See ref. Bangs, leopard-like tail, earring cuff. Extra fluff like her brother. Claws showing. A grimace and her mouth sewn shut like she'd be snarling if it weren't. Thin necklaces with fangs and claws and feathers hanging off the front that match Fleance's (from his present incarnation and past ones). Over the shoulder it has part of a pelt, from a past incarnation of Fleance. The pelt is CC and I'm attaching some of his kids from a past life for you to get an idea of what he looked like so you can make it nice n' pretty. C: Add beads, claws, feathers in it to your heart's desire.

As for coloration... Refer to the color ref I have included but I'm not set on the blue markings (especially the light blue on the cheeks).
This is mostly CC. Mostly black and really dark grays. I'd love to see some blue, especially on her face (I think of suffocation and "blue in the face"). Pomegranate colored eyes, please, a black nose, and black claws. Those three things are the only things set in stone. I really like the markings of Ammy from Okami, so maybe something with a calligraphic air or quality to her in the blue with the glow effect would be divine.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Line ref Approximate color ref
Fleance brother, but he has reborn since they were initially in the same litter. Fleance kids from a past life (for use in making a pelt pattern). Okami markings  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff