belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:55 pm
Glacio

It seemed as though the situation was escalating quite a bit and when Dysis stepped up and asked him what they'd gotten themselves into, he could only look at her. However, she was looking to him for answers and so he was forming a reply for her. He was her leader as the others in the group they traveled with and he would look out for them.

Before he could form a response to satisfy his companion another leopardess was jumping into the conversation, apparently having overheard Dysis. He turned his gaze onto the blue spotted leopardess that had spoken her mind earlier. She seemed to be trying to assure Dysis that such disagreement within the colony was uncommon, but the blue leopard wasn't convinced. Still, for Dysis' benefit, he gave a short nod and then turned his gaze onto the orange leopardess again.

"Give it time, Dysis." He told his companion, "Once the leadership changes have been made and agreed upon, I'm sure that the colony will seem less confusing. Still, there is nothing preventing us upon traveling again, should the situations within this group prove intolerable. We are not prisoners here." With this, he raised his eyes to the leopardess who had spoken to them, "I don't believe we've been introduced. What is your name?" He asked her.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:27 pm
User Image
For her part, Orna just sat quietly in the back. She still felt intense guilt over that had happened, and each scathing word at the expense of her parents only added the to emptiness in her gut. Her own minor wounds scabbing over fine, but there were emotional scars that would not heal for a while. She looked over at Ai, her ears pinning back. If she hadn't faltered...

When her parents both stated they would leave the council, she.. wasn't sure what she felt. Tears of frustration filled her eyes, and yet... she was happy. She wanted them home...

User Image
Also tucked in the back, just a little separate from the group she'd arrived with, Turana snorted and shook her head. How would the cubs learn if not with experience? Tumbling with their siblings would only go so far. She kept her opinions to herself though, and gave a wide yawn. If nothing else, this meeting would be useful to see who might be in charge now.
(( She's named now 83 ))

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:48 pm
Amaranta felt her stomach drop out. She did get a small amount of comfort however when Arcus came and stood by her side placing his paw on hers, their cubs sandwiched between them. Their's was an odd family but it was a family that she had become very proud of.

She could hear two of her boys chatting a little back and forth and she bent her head to them, "I know its confusing and scary boy but you need to be quite for now, there will be a time for questions back at the den tonight." she told them both in a hushed town before giving each a quick kiss and picking her head back up.

Akay felt his chance of escaping slip away just as Atticus said it and their father came back and stood next to their mother, pinning them all in-between. "We aren't going anywhere." He said in nothing more than a whisper, "I don't like it either."

When their mom bent her head down to shush the duo into a silence. Akay's heart skipped a beat, he didn't like being told off. He burrowed his head into his brother's fur and sighed. They were stuck her for now while the adults figured all this business out.

Naim felt like a knife was ripping through his chest. The brown leopard could barely lift his eyes to look in the direction of the female that he fancied, the female that made his heart flutter. He could tell that she felt betrayed by his and Arcus' words, it was something that Naim regretted but he hopped that it was something she would be able to understand in time.

He found himself without words and when Arcus rejoined his family Nam slowly sank back into the crowd a little not wanting to be the lone leopard standing out in the circle, specially after Sche and Hu had stepped down.

Velveteen Angel

The orange leopardess jumped at the sound of the other leopardess. She hadn't realized that their was another standing so close to her and Glacio. She offered the blue spotted leopardess a kind smile, it was kind of her to express concern for the group of travellers that had just joined the pride.

"I will wait it out." She told Glacio a smile on her face. The idea of the colony was an appealing one, and if all this business calmed down Dysis really rather not be back out in the rogue lands, in the rogue lands there was no time for science it was all about survival.

belloblossom

Deker took looked at both Hu and Sche with a look of admiration in his eyes. When he brought up their choice and mistakes it wasn't necessarily his intention to have them both step down but instead for the colony to have a productive conversation about what needed to change.

"I find both of your choices to be an admirable one. I can not claim to know how well I would do at my job if I had both a family and the colony to worry about and who I would put first." he gave them both a nod, in his eyes they were no tthe enemy and he hoped that they didn't see him in that light either.

He could tell however that he was the enemy of their children, the looks that were cast in his directions and their outraged remarks showed as much. It was however a matter for another time, and not to be addressed at this time and not in a public setting, their concerns with him were not the worry of the whole colony, not yet at least.

"You may find you wish to say Warrior Nassir" Deker bellowed out, yes the changes were just starting to come, and with the standing down of two of their council members he felt it was time to make sure that everything was taken care of.

"With Council Hu and Council Sche stepping down it falls on me to announce that Council Kyllikki and Council Dalmar will also be stepping down. They have been inactive as council members at the best of times and when the colony needed them the most they were no where to be found, whether at the actual battle, or after hand to deal with much of the fall out."

Deker knew the announcement would rip through the colony as they had always been lead by a group of leopards but now this left Deker as a solo leader. Something that weighed on him greatly but he was hoping he could live up to it.

"I know that this at the time leaves me as the lone Council member, something I take with great seriousness. We are however still a collective and I want all of you to have my ear in how you think things should change things to make our home safer."

"Warrior Nassir, you have experience as a rogue, and perhaps more experience with lions than most of the rest of us. It would be great to hear your inputs on what needs to be done." His eyes moved over to Arcus and Naim as two of the leaders in the defence sector he needed them to be on board with this as well.

"It is time for this colony to band together to protect ourselves, and learn as a group." Deker's voice was strong and filled with confident, "We must stop bickering about who did what, when and how. To be honest it is of little importance now, particularly with Sche and Hu choice to step down. Now it is a time for change."

Sabra Knight

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Hu wanted to protect Scheherazade, seeing the cracks forming in his usually calm mask but he felt as if he touched her, she might shatter before his eyes. So instead he sat and he listened and felt his stomach drop. She was resigning too. He had had a suspicion that she might, because this would be a mark on them for life. He could only pray that his cubs were not further marked by their parent's actions. He knew his offspring would do great things in the colony, if only given the chance.

He barely responded when Sche resigned, keeping his eyes and face blank. He felt numb.

When Nassir began his comments, his eyes flicked towards the enraged warrior. He was glad that the male was passionate and when Deker called him back from leaving, his eyes turned instead to the male who had prompted his resignation.

He inclined his head, accepted his 'admiration' though he did not do it for admiration. He did it because it was right. He was somehow unsurprised that the other council also lost their spots, because they had been silent and unresponsive to the dramas that had been unfolding. It was hard to lead when part of the leaders were not present but that left Deker alone as the leaders. Hu's eyes narrowed, concerned by the now monopoly on the position.

"Will you call the Ceremony to select new council soon, Council Leopard Deker?" Hu asked, using the title formally, as he eyed him. Would he delay choosing new council? Would he rush into it? Or would he wait until the issues of the lions had been sorted before choosing his new companion leaders?

Painted Moose

Ai felt woozy, his vision swimming before him as he realised both parents had now lost their position. They had been demoted, because of them. They had done this. He stiffened his posture and tried to breath steadily, settling his stomach which felt like it wanted to retch out of his throat.

He felt sick.

"Ua, I don't feel good," he whispered to his big sister.

Ua forceably blinked the tears out of her eyes as she heard Ai's words and she rushed to his side. She encouraged him to lay down, and began to check his dressing, noticing that his wound had begun to bleed again. She scowled angrily, an expression that was rarely if EVER seen on the young feline's face.

"I suggest," her voice was loud, booming, much like her father's and her tone was cold, "that we be sensible with regards to this meeting. I formally request, Council Leopard Deker, that I be allowed to take the cubs and the injured back to the dens. They have no input now and all we risk doing is scaring the youths and injuring the ill." Her pink gaze was frosty. "Surely being so concerned for the future of the colony, you could hardly disagree." Her tone gave him no room for disagreement.

She began to gently raise Ai up, and supporting him as she walked. "Arcus, Law-Speaker Amaranta, do you wish me to take your cubs with me? You can collect them from my den after you have had this meeting," she said softly, glancing at the two boys who seemed quite distressed, and the other cubs who were silent.

Ai blinked and glanced at his sisters. "Chiyo, do you want to stay?" He asked softly, not forcing her to follow them though she was injured. He felt foolish having to leave the meeting but he felt as if he might die if he stayed. Orna was not injured badly but he glanced at her as well, wondering if she might follow as well.

Cornetified

Arcus looked surprised at Ua's outburst. He knew her as a shy, rather quiet female who was very sweet. Her change in attitude showed how badly this had affected her. Wow. He felt bad at his siding against Hu but he was doing the right thing.

Her attitude shocked him, but her offer to take the cubs away from the meeting was similarly shocking. She should hate him and his mate for their actions, but he saw no anger in her eyes as she smiled warmly at the cubs. She had a big heart, and it was hurting for her father, but he felt no danger in her taking the cubs away.

"Yes," he agreed, knowing Amaranta didn't want them there any more than he did, but they had had no opportunity to leave them at home. He gently nudged them towards Ua. "We will collect them soon."

Atticas looked surprised but cheerful at the idea of leaving. "Yay!" He called out cheerfully, and wiggled out of the pile of cubs to rush to Ua's side, but he waited for his other siblings to follow as well. It was clear that he was eager to leave the adult discussion and he beamed up at Ua. He had never actually met her, but she seemed nice, and the boy who stood next to her was injured and she was helping him, so it was fine.

"Love you Mama, Papa!" he called out cheerfully, as he eagerly waited to leave the group.

Arcus, though not affectionate by nature, offered his son a gentle smile. He was always impressed at the cubs ability to get under his skin, and find whatever warmth was left in his heart.
nessiaing

Kianga was unsurprised by Glacio's comments that they could leave; she couldn't imagine entering the colony at such a hectic time and she nodded, and gave them both a smile. "I do hope you find the colony welcoming, even in our chaos," she offered.

She nodded to Glacio. "I am Kianga, the Mind-Reader of the colony. You are the leader of the group who has joined us, are you not?" She wasn't sure if their leadership was still set during the colony: did they still answer to him or would they transfer that obedience to the council now?

The orange female seemed nervous of the confrontation and she did not blame her.

belloblossom

Ardhira'i glanced in surprise as Nassir appeared and blinked at him, though she heard Council Leopard Deker calling out to him. "Nothing Warrior Nassir!" Ardhira'i offered with a bright smile, hoping he had not scented the stranger. People were so dramatic and for all they knew the stranger could be a new friend.

"I think the Council want to talk to you," she pointed out, encouraging the warrior to return to the meeting, her bright smile in place, a picture of innocence...except it was clear she was simply putting it on.

She just wanted to talk to the stranger, what was so wrong with that?

Zempre

Sabra Knight

Velveteen Angel

Zempre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:29 pm
Mahari stumbled back after peering up at the feline in the tree, the slight look of confusion easily seen upon his features. It looked like any other leopard...though this one looked as if it had rolled about in the remains of fresh kill or perhaps forgot to move when a nest of birds started molting. "Er, greetings. I was merely passing through." He began before quickly moving the subject off of him, and onto her. "Do you know you're covered in feathers?" The question seemed so simple and obvious that he almost felt dumb for asking it. Sitting down calmly, he now studied the female and her odd appearance before his oval ears shifted and a scent would come to his attention.

"It would appear we may have another joining us. Should I be worried about it?" A chuckle escaped him as he turned to look in the direction that he thought the scent had come from. Mahari was not a fighter and nor did he wish to do so. It was the trouble with being on one's own, you truly never knew what to expect from those who did live in these lands.

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:36 pm
Scheherazade merely nodded to Deker. It had not been an easy choice to deal with at the time, and having it smacked back in her face proved that maybe he could have done better. Still, his announcement came with some surprise. The other Council members had not been active so she wasn't about to stand for them, but the balance of power laying in Deker's paws made her uneasy.

The pale leopardess raised her head, but it wasn't to see the violet leopard but rather to look onto Ua. The poor girl was upset more than Scheherazade had ever seen her, and yet she could not bring herself to sympathize with her anymore than she could pull herself from the numbness that held her.

Lifting herself, Scheherazade walked away from her position at the head. It was no longer her place to sit and since her actions were being dismissed she felt it no longer necessary to stay. She would have left entirely had she not seen Orna and Sayuri. Gingerly the mother settled beside of Orna, and mad a subtle gesture to wave Sayuri to her. "Cry if you feel you must, girls," she spoke in no more than a whisper. "Then I want you to go with Ua."

Chiyo tried to breath, but found it caught in her throat. Surely this was a dream. Some haze of a nightmare that would soon end, and she would wake to a world that made sense!

She turned her head to look at Ai and nodded. "It's not fair, Ai", Her voice was cracking as she stood. There was little that could take her focus away from the burning in her shoulder, but the ache in her heart made it seem so very far away. "I'll go...I can't take anymore of this."

With one last look scathing glare for Deker, Chiyo limped her way between the two, mindful of the cubs that now traveled with them.

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:56 pm
Orna sniffled when her mother came over, wiping her nose with her paw. Seeing Ua so worked up, and now being told to leave... She almost burst out her guilt. Almost confessed all. But... she only nodded and slowly padded after her siblings and the other cubs. She didn't want to further embarrass her parents in front of everyone by revealing how weak she'd been...

Turana sighed heavily, laying her head down onto her paws. So much trouble. Did she really want to stay in a group that was so clearly falling apart?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:34 pm
Glacio

Glacio found himself pleased with Dysis' response. She was taking his advice, which was gave him a feeling of accomplishment. The leopard gave a nod of acknowledgement to her words, before turning his eyes upon the blue-spotted leopardess, who called herself Kianga.

"Yes, this is so. My name is Glacio, and this is Dysis."He said, nodding in the orange leopardess' direction. Then, he glanced over the heads of the surrounding leopards until he saw a flicker of green movement as Turana sunk down and lay her head upon her paws towards the back of the group. He raised his voice so that his fellow traveling companion could overhear him. "And the emerald leopardess over is Turana."

He looked over to the bright-eyed leopard, trying to catch her eyes so that he could gesture her over. While he knew that she wasn't particularly sociable, goodness knew that neither was he, but if they were going to get along with the colony, then introducing themselves to those such as Kianga was a good place to start.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

Cornetified

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:36 pm
(i've read everything up to this. i'll get a post up sometime tomorrow. School/work/trying to sell the home/new job have kept me busy that i have to get myself caught up!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:11 pm
Lalika frowned at the questions, "I am curious as well...should we not hurry to find replacements for those gone from the council?" Training was important as well...but leadership was just as much so. Having lost so many voices from the council unnerved her. Would things truly be okay?

Dinari nudged Lalika gently before motioning with his head, "Is that another group of strangers?" He whispered quietly as he studied the group of leopards introducing themselves. What a strange time for rogues to be arriving in this place.

Still though what ironic comments.

The male leopard just smirked in faint amusement. Now the blame game was over since the power had already shifted. How convenient for the defense sector that had lost no power. What a predicament for this place. I might stay around just to see how this turns out.

Nassir just quietly snorted under his breath at the announcements. He was trying his hardest to behave himself, but the sudden monopoly of power was unsettling. Even if Deker meant well for the colony the shift of power to just him was awkward. As a leopard who believed in fixing holes rather than ripping out a good den the destruction of the council bothered him. Who knew what was ahead for this colony now?

"Nothing at all?" Nassir raised an eyebrow before her comment about the council made him sigh. What was it now? He turned back towards the clearing only to catch the faint words of a stranger's in the breeze. Had someone else spoken just now? "I'll be right back." Something wasn't right....that or the stress of this whole situation was getting to his head. Still he darted in through the trees again back towards the clearing.

Hearing Deker's comment made the leopard pause, "What needs to be done? Obviously we need to band together and train our defenses. Even if those were just rogues passing through for entertainment that doesn't mean it won't happen again in the future. Later when we get fighters lined up and ready I'll be willing to help train and duel with others. Just because lions are larger creatures doesn't mean we can't out maneuver them with our speed and home territory advantage."

"We made it too easy for the lions to wander into our territory. I think it might also help us if we build natural defenses around the forest way or at least have better warnings..." Traps perhaps? He didn't want to exclude all outsiders, but for emergency cases...they had to have some options. Still he was feeling antsy about leaving Ardhira'i alone like that. "I can offer my training to those who wish to get stronger." He nodded his head, "That's my piece on things."

Now if he could just be excused....what was that crazy leopardess up to out there in the woods?

"No." Sayuri's gaze may have been brilliant with the tears she held back but the young leopardess held her head defiantly towards her mother. She was in no way going to let anyone see her cry. Not those jerks who had upset the balance they had here...I won't do it. Still her heart was soft as she looked towards her sisters.

Following behind Chiyo and Orna the pale leopardess brushed a tail lightly along both of their backs. Somehow something will work out and we will fix things.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:51 am
Amaranta nodded a thank you to Ua as the younger leopardess collected her litter up. She bent her head down to whisper to each of them as they went, "Make sure you all behave yourselves, what Miss Ua says is what you must do." She told them. Her cubs were usually fairly well behaved but she wasn't naive enough to think that they wouldn't try to get away with more with her and Arcus tied up at this meeting.

"I love you all" she told them. She moved closer to Arcus filling the void between them left by her departed cubs. It was rare for them to show physically how they cared for each other but as she watched her cubs trail off behind Ua she felt her heart ache just a little and she pushed herself into Arcus' side just a little wanting to feel him close by. This day was turning out to be much more stressful than she had ever imagined it would be.

Akay plodded quietly along beside Atticas. He cast quick looks at all the adults as he went. He still wasn't exactly sure what was happening but he was pretty sure that none of it was good.

"I am glad we are going now." he whispered to his brother as they made their way out of the circle created by all the adults.

Naim felt a pain of guilt when Ua announced her departure, he tried desperately to catch the females eye before she went. He knew that the words he had spoken surely would have upset her and now he had no way of letting her know she was sorry. He was doing it all for her, sure he was here for the whole pride but since meeting her his biggest concern was her and her protection.

The brown leopard shook his head and focused his attention back to the matters at hand, he would have to correct things with Ua later. As Nassir spoke he found himself nodding along, "It is no secret that our defence sector in this colony is weak. In fact there are very few of us dedicated to it. I know this is a colony that values knowledge but the fact is if we don't find a way to protect ourselves our knowledge will soon be lost."

He turned to speak directly to Nassir, "I would like very much if we could work together to come up with some training. I have known my fair share of lions from the rogue lands, as well as other creatures, mostly friends. However having been able to get close to them I know a little more about their weaknesses perhaps together we can come up with ways to protect our home."

Dysis listened to the pretty blue leopardess speak, "I am not sure I would call is welcoming." she blurted out. Dysis frequently lacked a filter on the words she spoke, and particularly in this tense situation she saw even less of a need to filter what she said.

"Its a pleasure to meet you though." She quickly added, she did want Kianga to thing her rude. When she heard that the blue leopardess was a mind reader she was honestly a little intrigued, perhaps the colony wasn't so bad after all.

When Glacio mentioned Turana Dysis shifted her attention to the only other female that had been in their travelling group, "Turana stop lurking come join us." she called to her.

Deker bowed his head to Hu despite the fact that the stripped leopard was no longer a council member he still felt a measurable amount of respect for the other leopard. "No I will not call the Ceremony just yet. Our concerns should be focused on the safety and security of the pride first not a political battle on who should be leading us where. Once we can get ourselves protected than we can worry about our internal balance. If we don't do something to protect ourselves first though there will be nothing hear to lead." Deker hoped that the colony understood where he was coming from. He had no desire to lead this colony on his own however they needed to focus on their security not their leaders.

Deker listened as Nassir spoke and then Naim. He liked where the two were coming from. "Can I ask the two of you to band together, with Acrus perhaps and come up with a new training regiment? Not only do we need to strengthen our defence sector but I believe that all of us should be trained at least in the basics, we can't always count on the fact that defence sector will be in the right place at the right time but if all of our leopards were able to do the basics to hold off any attack until defence sector can fall in than that would be important." he said with a nod.

"Perhaps our scholar sector can also design some traps for us?" he asked to no one in particular. He hoped that someone would step forward and volunteer.

"Plus anything else any of you have to offer. I may be the sole leader at the moment but we are still a collective and I hope that all of you come to me tell me what you want and need, I will do all that I can." He stood back and waiting to see what the colony would come to him.

Velveteen Angel
Sorry it took so long guys

Sabra Knight

Painted Moose

Cornetified

belloblossom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:19 am

Hu was honestly proud of Ua. She had stood up for herself, but he knew how much it was killing her. She was a sweet female though, and he honestly prayed that she would find a family someday who would treat her well: she would make a wonderful caring mother to someone's cubs, and he would love grandcubs someday. Especially because he now feared whether his mate would stay with him, so his days of fathering his own cubs may be gone. Without Scheherazade, he saw no point in taking a new mate. He was not a leopard who needed a companion...he simply needed her.

Painted Moose

Ai nuzzled Chiyo softly, sympathy on his face despite the pain that obviously troubled him. "It'll be ok, Chiyo," he whispered as he stumbled back towards the dens. "Somehow. I promise." He had no strength to promise that, but he would make it ok someday. Somehow.

He spared affectionate and sorrowful glances for Orna and Sayuri who joined them and could only hope that they would all be ok.

Ua walked away with her head held high, steadfast ignoring glancing at Naim, or at Deker, or at anyone really. She fussed over the cubs as she walked, and spared loving glances to her sisters as they joined her, but she looked at no one else. She was afraid of what she'd see.

Cornetified

"Me too," Atticas said nervously, sticking close to Ua's side and trying to make sure Akay was nearby too. This all made him really scared, and he was glad he was no longer around all of the scary big leopards. "I hope Momma and Poppa are safe."

Arcus twirled his tail around his mate's, but his gaze was locked on Deker. He had stood behind the male, but he was surprised to hear that he would not call a new council selection. That was...unusual.

"I am willing to work closely with anyone in the colony to help protect it," Arcus said simply. Now was not the time to differentiate between scholar and defence. "I am also willing to work with any scholars who wish to improve their strengths in battle: this is not in an attempt to 'convert' scholars to defence but I feel that perhaps we would all benefit from tactical training." Perhaps if they had known how to work together as a tactical unit, the adolescents would not be injured.

"I think Warrior Nassir is correct; we simply need to out maneuver our attackers next time, and to do that, we must train."
nessiaing

Kianga smiled softly in welcome. "Well let me welcome you all, I know we may not seem like it at the moment, but the colony is a wonderful place to live." Her expression spoke of her dislike for all of the hustle and bustle that was happening. She was fond of Ua, and Hu, so this was all rather...startling to the usually solitary leopardess.

"It is a pleasure to meet you three as well. I, for one, have always enjoyed rogues joining us here," she remarked and glanced at the nervous leopards who surrounded them. She sighed, worry crossing her face. "I hope that does not change."

She blinked at the discussion of traps and winced. Really? They would try and defend themselves from everyone now. She couldn't stay silent.

"Traps?" She repeated, and winced at the sound of her own voice sounding loudly in the group. "I am sorry Council Deker, but are you crazy? We are not a large colony, we go through lulls and peaks of leopards and at the moment, we are not grand. If we start setting traps, we risk not only protecting ourselves but killing ourselves too. The colony can't survive if we turn away strangers." Her green eyes flared in annoyance. "We will suffocate and die without new blood."
belloblossom

Ardhira'i smiled at the stranger's comments with amusement. "Yes I am aware," she responded cheerfully. "Oh and don't worry about him. He's harmless." She wiggled down from the tree to stand near the base of it, almost tipping herself upside down as she scuttled down the trunk.

"You've stumbled into the Elimisha'sombea colony though - we're a bit nervous at the moment. We just got attacked by some jerk lions," she explained easily. "You're not planning to attack us, are you? Because I can scream really loudly." She said it very matter-of-factly but she didn't appear afraid of the stranger.

She was simply curious.

Zempre

Sabra Knight

Hu had been listening to those around him speak with a level of pride. Though he was no longer council; he was glad that those around him were thinking clearly. "I support Council Deker's decision not to call the ceremony straight away," he said calmly, his voice devoid of emotions. "We need to focus on our safety first." He found it odd, but he would respect the male's decision. He was, after all, the last leopard standing of power.

"Though I agree we need to tread carefully. We may start a slippery slope that we will find it hard to return from," he warned.

EVENT

Sorry for my late response! C:

My first post on page 3 will roll the raffle. Every post counts as a ticket! The RP is not finished once the raffle is rolled, but the prize will be given away.

Velveteen Angel

Zempre

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 am
Velveteen Angel

"Lions?" The leopard ask with a sense of curiosity, his oval shaped ears flicking lightly in annoyance. Peering around, perhaps to ensure there was no more lions to be about, he returned his gaze to the female before shaking his head in response. "No, I have no need or desire to attack anyone. I was merely passing through the lands. Though, I admit, It's nice to run into Leopards instead of 'jerk lions'." Grinning, and clearly teasing the female, he let his gaze move upon her. "Did you know you're covered in feathers? Did you loose a fight to an ostrich?" The question was innocent enough, but by the tilt of his head, he seemed genuinely curious as to why she looked more bird then cat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:18 am

"Good," she announced cheerfully, unconcerned to think about whether he could be lying. She looked amused at his comment about the ostrich. "No, that would just be ridiculous," she huffed, "I could take down an ostrich." She was sure she could. Not that she had tried...ooh, that would be something fun to test someday...it took her a moment to remember that she hadn't really answered his question.

"This is what remains of my wings," she explained simply. "I didn't get a chance to test them to see if I could fly, because of the jerk lions, but I am sure I am getting close to perfecting them." She didn't seem to realise at all how crazy she sounded. It was a lifelong goal for the brown leopardess. She would fly. Someday.

"Although even in their current state, they are a marked improvement over my last attempt. I twisted two ankles testing the last wings," she mused thoughtfully. "I have improved since then. Obviously."

Zempre

((Totally not sneaking in a reply because I love playing Ardhira'i))  

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:32 am
Scheherazade only turned her gaze from her children to the gathering before her. Should they wish to cry or not, it was of little consequence to her. Tears wouldn't change anything, but they may have brought relief to the upsets youths.

Traps. That was what it was boiling down to now? Traps and strength training. This was not the colony that she had raised two litters in. Lowering her gaze without a word of warning, Scheherazade made to follow Ua's lead. However, instead of going towards the dens, the pale leopardess veered off on her own path into the trees that would so readily embrace her. She needed a moment alone to process it all; if that happened at all.

Chiyo wiped her face, and looked as Sayuri and Orna joined their little gathering. For now she had no other choice, but to trust in her brother. She was just too exhausted to stand on her own, both emotionally and physically. The adolescent stumbled along with a few pauses here and there to catch herself.

One thought ran paramount in her mind, though; This isn't over, Deker. Chiyo had never been particularly vengeful, but when her family was threatened...She would not stand idly by as this injustice went unchecked. He could make sure of that.

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff