Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I Stole a Dalek! (Idris Taerdos & Darvos Skaro) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:26 pm
"How observant," he muttered sniffing at the unusual dressings. "And...you've had some sort of training before putting these things on open wounds....or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:34 pm
"Oh yeah," Idris rushed to reassure him. "My mom taught me. She's a natural healer. Best one I've ever met, short of a unicorn. Not that I've ever met a unicorn.. .so, best healer I know."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm
Davros groaned. "What you're telling me," he began slowly. "Is that I will most likely die of dysentery before the week is out? Because that's what I'm getting out of this." First the dank water, a murderous kelpi, and a walker with way too many teeth. Now he had some sort of crazy healer here trying to 'help' him. Her help was more than a little doubtful. And there was one more little matter he needed to deal with, "Where is my collar? I went through quite a bit today to keep that thing....well, maybe not today, but someday..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:46 pm
"Oh, you're not going to die," she said, rolling her eyes. "You'll be fine! And... what collar? Was it some sort of metal contraption?" she asked, giving him her best, innocent expression.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:54 pm
Davros's eyebrows set themselves in a frown before he responded, "Yes....it is a metal contraption. It is my contraption. Where is it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:01 pm
It was right on the tip of her tongue to tell him it was in the cave. She thought better of it, however, realizing that this was probably the leverage she needed to get him to stay still. "I don't remember," she lied, with a sweet smile.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Davros sighed, his shoulders sagging with the weight of all he had endured for the last few hours of his consciousness. "I find that somewhat difficult to believe...."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:33 pm
"You're smarter than you look," she praised him, happily. "I could probably remember, if you behave. For now, you should rest. Are you hungry? Thirsty?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:35 pm
Davros narrowed his eyes on the mare, "Wait...did you...are...are you presuming to hold me hostage???" He needed the use of his wings back. Now. He needed to fly off and find a new section of sky all for himself away from all of the insanity that seemed to simply flourish in this patch of hell on earth. But first he had to get his collar back. His eyes scanned the remaining area of the shelf where he rested hoping to spot it nearby.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:41 pm
"Oh, don't put it that way!" she chided, lightly. "That makes it sound like I kidnapped you and I'm holding you for ransom! Really, this deal benefits you more than me, anyway. You're the injured party, after all."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:15 pm
"Perhaps," Davros managed through gritted teeth. "You could find the time to explain to me what exactly this Deal is that you've entered into for my supposed 'behalf'?" The stallion was doing his best not to scream but the circumstances truly were unbearable. The fact that he was not being held for ransom did little to ease his trouble mind. In fact it brought about the question of why and wasn't he good enough to be ransomed. He was in possession of one of the finest minds of all soquili. What more could someone want?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:20 pm
Maybe she would have to evaluate his intelligence, she mused. "It's really very simple," she told him, speaking slowly just in case that was what he was having trouble with. "You are hurt. You need rest and time to heal. You want your collar thing. I might know where it is. If you rest and heal, like a good patient, then I'll probably remember where I put it. Understand?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:26 pm
"And...you don't see anything wrong with stealing my belongings and...essentially blackmailing me into being a 'good little patient' as you say it?" he questioned in his own slow tones.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:32 pm
She cocked her head as she considered that. "Well, if you had your things, would you stay put and heal? Or would you take off and make your injuries worse?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:58 pm