Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:51 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Santalune City, Gym~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon and Viola~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Confident and eager!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Great work, Regina!'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 4/3
Wild Pokemon: 11/5
NPC Trainer: 21/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 21/30
Big Mushroom: 5/30 (On hold)
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa gave a wide grin when Bastien seemed excited at the idea of going to visit her grandmother with her in Mossdeep, saying that he couldn’t exactly turn down cookies. ” Hehe, I had a feeling you wouldn’t~” she chuckled, one would have to be crazy to turn down fresh baked cookies after all! She nodded as he thanked her, saying that he’d be right behind her and to not even think about slowing down. ” Of course, of course~ I’ll be waiting for ya!” she chimed with a smile, wheeling her way towards the door of the Center alongside her companion, Regina following close behind. Her smile brightened as he wished her good luck, and that he’d be listening for her call when she was finished. ” Thanks, see ya in a bit, Bass~” she responded with a nod as they exited the Center together. Bastien quickly broke into a run as he headed for the city outskirts to train, Chrysa chuckled as she watched him go before starting to roll her way over towards the Gym. ” Viola’s area of expertise when it comes to battling is Bug-types, sounds easy enough but I have no doubt she’s got some tricks up her sleeve,” she commented as she and her Pokemon headed for the building, glancing towards Regina, ” Think you can take ‘em, Regina?” The Mega Lopunny grinned slyly in return, doing a few practice swings at the air with her pawed fists. ” Can a Dragonite fly? Of course I can, I eat Bug-types for breakfast~” Regina boasted with a laugh, puffing her chest out and striking a dynamic pose. Chrysa smiled widely at that, she was feeling pretty good about this since the Lopunny seemed so confident. Ryouichi rolled his eyes, smirking a little at her comment about Bug-types. ” So you’re saying you literally eat bugs for breakfast, how very lady-like of you,” remarked the Froakie with a chuckle, Amaterasu giggling along with him.
Regina’s show of confidence was abruptly interrupted by the Froakie’s comment, her fur turning bright red with flushed embarrassment as she huffed and glared at Ryouichi.
” Y-You little-! You know exactly what I meant!” she fumed, crossing her arms as she kept walking. ” C’mon guys, can’t get too riled up when we aren’t even in the Gym yet!” Chrysa said as she chuckled and shook her head. Regina was more than happy to ignore Ryouichi for the remainder of the walk, and they soon found themselves at the doors of the Gym. The redhead looked up at the large building in front of them, taking a deep breath to steel herself. This wasn’t the first time she’d seen a Gym before, Mossdeep had its own Gym with twins as the leaders, Tate and Liza, who were both experts with Psychic Pokemon. Chrysa often dreamed of being able to go up against them someday, but she was content enough with watching the dynamic duo take on whatever challengers came through their doors. It was a bit creepy sometimes whenever they would finish each other’s sentences, which was quite often, but they were pretty cool in her book, and they didn’t even mind her coming in every so often to watch them battle. ” Alright… let’s do this…” she thought to herself, pushing open the doors of the Gym and entering along with her Pokemon. The first thing she noticed upon entering was that there was a large, empty room, no trainers, no Gym Leader, nothing… ” Is this for real?” she asked in her head, glancing around as she slowly eased her chair towards the middle of the room. ” Helloooooo! Anyone home?” she called out, wondering why the Gym seemed so empty. Was the Gym leader maybe out or something? She hoped not… otherwise she would’ve come all this way for nothing. However, she failed to notice the gaping hole in the middle of the floor, until she fell through it.
” Wah!!” she yelped as she suddenly felt herself falling, Regina’s eyes wide with surprise as she clung to the back of the wheelchair. Ryouichi held on tight to Chrysa’s arm, and Chrysa held Amaterasu to her chest firmly so that they wouldn’t fall off in the descent. However, before they could hit what she assumed was the ground below, a red beam of light shot out from one of the Pokeballs. Moments later, Piper appeared, the Noivern quickly grabbing onto the top of the chair and flapping her wings as hard as she could to keep it from falling. Chrysa’s eyes flashed open as she felt that they were no longer falling at a rapid pace, and glanced up to see Piper lifting the chair up through the air with as much strength as she could muster. ” Yeesh, that scared the absolute piss outta me… Thanks for the save, Pipes!” Chrysa called up gratefully to the Noivern, glad that she had acted in time to save them. The Noivern gave a light warbling noise in return, as if saying ‘you’re welcome’ as she flew them over towards a nearby platform that caught her eye. The redhead took a chance and glanced over the side of her chair, her eyes growing wide as she saw that below them wasn’t a hard floor, but what looked to be a massive spider web covered in sparkling dewdrops. ” Whoa… I’ve seen some pretty big spider webs in my life, but this definitely takes the cake!” she remarked in awe, her Pokemon joining her to take in the sight. Ryouichi blinked in sheer fascination at the absolute scale of the web, Amaterasu yipped, finding the way the dewdrops decorating the web sparkling under the lights in the chamber really beautiful. Regina, however, was more interested in what lay ahead of them as Piper finally set Chrysa’s chair down onto a nearby platform, the Noivern puffing and huffing as she rested herself on her usual perch. Carrying a heavy wheelchair with a hundred pound girl and her Pokemon inside wasn’t an easy task, after all.
Regina released her hold on Chrysa’s chair as she pointed towards the figure in front of them. The redhead glanced over in the direction the Lopunny was indicating, blinking when she noticed the blonde-haired woman who was snapping photos of them.
” Ohhhh, how interesting! You and your Pokemon look so photogenic!” exclaimed the woman as she pressed the button on her camera, moving around to and fro as if trying to get a picture from every possible angle, ” And that wheelchair! I’ve never seen anything quite like it before! So unique and yet with a great sense of practicality… Chrysa smiled brightly, not really minding having her photo taken. ” Thanks~ I made it myself!” she said gratefully with a nod. The woman gave a kindly nod to her, an eager smile on her face as she turned her camera towards Regina. ” Oh, a Mega Lopunny! I’ve heard about these before but I never thought I’d see one in the flesh! Mind if I take some pictures of you, dear?” the blonde chimed, snapping some more photos of the Lopunny. Regina didn’t seem to mind at all having her picture taken, in fact, the Lopunny was just eating up the attention as she struck some flashy, dramatic poses for the photo shoot. Chrysa chuckled as she watched, before looking towards the woman. ” I’m assuming you’re the famous Viola that I’ve been hearing so much about?” she asked, hoping that this was indeed who she thought it was. The woman lowered her camera, smiling and nodding as she turned back to Chrysa. ” Indeed, I am she~ Viola the photographer at your service!” she introduced with a dip of her head, ” Now that I have some great photos for the records, I’m guessing you’re here to challenge me for the Bug Badge?”
” Indeed I am~ Chrysanthemum Everdeen’s the name, and I’ll be your challenger today!” Chrysa responded with a grin, ” Hope you’re prepared to bring it on as hard as you can, Viola, cause I ain’t holding back!” Viola grinned widely at that, she had to admire this girl’s spunk and fire. ” Oh, I assure you, I intend to do just that~ Let’s go, Surskit!” she called, tossing out a Pokeball onto the field, which burst open to reveal the blue, spindly-legged Bug-type with the orange ‘cap’ on its head. ” You’re up, Regina!” Chrysa called out, the Mega Lopunny grinning eagerly as she hopped forward onto the battlefield, ” Since you are the Gym leader, why don’t you take first crack?” Viola’s grin widened, nodding in return to the offer. ” How very polite of you! Surskit, use Bubble!” she said, her Surskit making a reedy battle call as it sprayed a torrent of bubbles in Regina’s direction. The Lopunny winced, raising her arms in front of her face as she was slammed by the water attack, dealing a decent amount of damage and leaving her fur darkened with dampness. ” M-My fur!!” Regina cried out in shock and dismay, her beautiful fur was now all wet thanks to that damnable little pest. ” You… you’ll pay for this!” she hissed as she narrowed her eyes accusingly at the water bug Pokemon, spreading her legs apart a bit before launching herself high up into the air.
Chrysa watched with awe as the Lopunny twirled and flipped gracefully as she ascended, Amaterasu’s eyes were wide with wonder as she watched her idol dance and weave through the air.
” Another Bubble, Surskit, try to hit her again!” Viola called out, hoping to try to stop Regina before she came back down. The Surskit angled its body upwards, and sprayed yet another torrent up bubbles in an attempt to hit the Lopunny again. Regina was too high for the attack to reach, however, the bubbles popping harmlessly in midair.
Doing one final flip while she was airborne, the Lopunny descended towards the Surskit at an alarming pace, one foot held out in front as she dropkicked the bug from above. The Bug-type was sent flying , finally landing and skidding to a stop a few yard behind where Viola stood as Regina gracefully backflipped and landed back in front of Chrysa.
” No one ruins my fur and gets away with it, not if I have anything to say about it!” huffed the bunny, folding her arms as she glared at the now fainted Surskit. Viola returned Surskit to its ball, tucking it away on her belt. ” Good job, Surskit,” she said with a small smile, grabbing another Pokeball off her belt as she turned back to the field, ” That Lopunny of yours is quite the tough cookie! Let’s see how well she can handle this one, go Vivillon! Try to wear her down with Infestation!” she called out, the ball bursting open to reveal a butterfly Pokemon with beautiful pink wings that had white and blue markings on them. The Vivillon chirruped as it flapped its wings, spraying Regina with a stream of tiny bugs that got tangled up in her fur. ” Ack!” Regina yelped with disgust, shaking herself to try to frantically get the pests off of her. This was not a good day to have fur as well-groomed as hers… first it had gotten damp from those bubbles, and now there were these tiny bugs all over her. ” Hang in there, Regina!” Chrysa encouraged from her side of the field, ” We’ve got ‘em on the defensive now, just do the same old song and dance as before and we’ve got ‘em beat!”
With a huff, Regina spread her legs and launched herself up in the air once more, swiping occasionally at her chest and arms to try to rid herself of the bug and wincing as they bit and dug into her skin with their fierce little mandibles. Viola knew what was coming, and nodded to the butterfly Pokemon.
” Harden, Vivillon!” she called, figuring that boosting her Pokemon’s defense would help to soften the blow of Regina’s devastating Bounce attack, if just a little bit. Vivillon nodded, glancing up towards Regina as it steeled its body to take away some of the damage from the incoming slam. The Lopunny came back down again, doing a single flip through the air as she held out her foot, bringing it crashing down right onto the butterfly’s head. Although the defense boost helped to disperse some of the damage from the attack, the sheer power of Regina’s blow was still too much as the Vivillon was sent flying back, the butterfly landing on its back by Viola’s side, utterly fainted. Chrysa breathed a soft sigh of relief, feeling confidence and pride swelling in her chest. They had done it… they had won. 】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: -----------))

{Battle Summary}
A new challenger approaches!

Chrysanthemum vs. Gym Leader Viola

Battle Start!

Viola sent out Surskit!

User Image
Surskit
Level 10
200 HP
Ability: Swift Swim
Quick Attack
Bubble
Water Sport

Chrysanthemum sent out Regina!

Tie Breaker = Surskit moves first!

Round 01… Fight!

Surskit used Bubble!

Regina took 40 damage! (160/200)

Regina’s Speed was not lowered!

Regina used Bounce!

Regina jumped up high into the air!

Round 02!

Surskit used Bubble!

Surskit’s attack missed!

Regina struck!

Surskit took 255 damage! (85 BP x2 Super Effective x1.5 Mega Evolution boost = 255) (0/200)

Surskit fainted!

Round 03!

Viola sent out Vivillon!

User Image
Vivillon
Level 12
240 HP
Ability: Shield Dust
Harden
Infestation
Tackle

Vivillon used Infestation!

Regina took 20 damage! (140/200)

Regina can no longer escape for 2-5 turns!

Regina used Bounce!

Regina jumped up high into the air!

Regina is hurt by Infestation!

Regina took 25 damage! (115/200)

Round 04!

Vivillon used Harden!

Vivillon’s Defense rose!

Regina struck!

Vivillon took 245 damage! (85 BP x2 Super Effectve x1.5 Mega Evolution boost – 10 Defense boost) (0/240)

Vivillon fainted!

Chrysanthemum is the winner!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 11 │ 220/220 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 8/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 16 │ 320/320 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 8/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │8/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│6/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (35) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 7 │ 120/120 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │3/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 10 │ 115/200 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │7/15 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:13 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈
xxxxxxxxxxxx(xFLEDGLINGxT R A I N E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xUser Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Not Litleo attacks! I-I mean, uh, a Wild Farfetch'd attacks!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level 7
HP 140/140
Fury Cutter, Leer, Peck, Fury Attack

TURN 1
Quite out of nowhere, a Farfetch'd swooped down and took a swipe at Bao with its leek sword. "Where did--" Both Bastien and Bao were caught off-guard, and Bao got a nasty cut as a result. Doubling back, the duck looked down at its injury before scratching its head. That bird was going to pay for that... "Bao! Test out that move you showed me!" Pointing at the Farfetch'd who was swooping in for another attack, Bastien stepped to the side and watched as Bao closed his eyes. He seemed to be gathering up energy this time, and mysteriously, their surroundings got very dark. A glimmer of light shone above Bao for just one swift moment, and then--

It happened in an instant. Almost as if he'd teleported, Bao showed up behind the Farfetch'd, skidding on his feet. His head seemed to have a little smoke rising from it, perhaps from some sort of high-speed impact. The Farfetch'd, also unsure of what happened, suddenly found itself tumbling along the ground. "W-woah...!"

Farfetch'd used Fury Cutter! Bao took 40 damage! (80/120 remaining)
Bao used Zen Headbutt! Farfetch'd took 80 damage! (60/120 remaining)

TURN 2
Disoriented from Bao's attack, the Farfetch'd stood and scrambled towards him. It intended on pecking the duck, and it somewhat succeeded; Bao also seemed to be confused by how fast he'd been able to move. "Don't get distracted, Bao! Try that move one more time!" Just after Bao was pecked and took a little more damage, he hopped back and charged up again. The Farfetch'd, not about to let Bao pull off that move once more, ran at him...

The results were quite similar to the first time. In an almost samurai-esque fashion, Bao jolted past the Farfetch'd, dealing a hefty blow to it. The Farfetch'd was knocked to the ground, unable to stand again.

Farfetch'd used Peck! Bao took 35 damage! (45/120 remaining)
Bao used Zen Headbutt! Farfetch'd took 80 damage! (-20/140 remaining)
Farfetch'd fainted! Bao gained 5 exp!

BATTLE END

Needless to say, Bastien was impressed. He ran to Bao, almost immediately reaching for his potions to heal the little guy up. "That move is awesome, Bao! You should practice it some more and see how strong it can get!"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

out of ball :: Bao || company :: --- || thoughts :: Just you wait, Viola! || counters :: 27/30 Choice Scarf --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 2/10 Heartscale --- 0/5 Wild Battle --- 8/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 0/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Fake Out (40 dmg, causes target to flinch if first move used, priority +3),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 120/120 HP | 11/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Sing (inflicts sleep status),
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 160/160 HP | 3/18 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Growl (lowers target's attack by one stage)
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 120/120 HP | 14/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- String Shot (lowers target's speed by two stages),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 120/120 HP | 7/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Tail Whip (lowers target's defense by one stage),
- Water Sport (weakens the power of fire-type moves)
- Zen Headbutt (80 dmg, 1/5 chance to flinch target)

User Image

teal - duck

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Gym Leader Viola

"Ah, magnifique~" Viola cried, her camera's shutters snapping repeatedly to capture the last few seconds of the battle. With Vivillon now unconscious, the woman swapped her camera for a pokeball, murmuring a word of thanks to the pokemon before she returned it. It was always a bittersweet moment: her losing a battle. But! Chrysanthemum and her pokemon had battled brilliantly. "That battle, it was... très bon! I cannot wait to have these photos developed." as she praised the young woman, Viola strode towards a small chest; pulling from its contents a few items. "I present to you the Bug badge, and a little something else: the TM Infestation." she smiled at the girl. "I wish you the very best of luck against Grant, he'll prove a bit more difficult than me."

Chrysanthemum has received:
- Bug Badge
- TM83 Infestation
- +14 exp. awarded to Regina

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Hope I didn't mess anything up...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:28 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xUser Image

"Sheesh... I didn't know there'd be such slim pickings!" Walking around some more with Bao, Bastien was getting desperate. Aside from the Farfetch'd and Bao himself, there weren't many Pokemon out to jump them. Glancing around, Bastien began wading through tall grass. "Kaaaaah, searching, searching..." He wondered if it'd help if he called out to them... Doubtful, but it was worth a shot. "Gee, I suuuure hope I don't run into any Fire-type Pokemon in this brush!" Nothing. Groaning, Bastien felt his time running out. Chrysa was probably already battling Viola... He wondered how she was doing. If she won, then their battle would come next, as soon as Bastien got the badge himself. It was now or never if he wanted to fill his team before their fight. "C'moooon, c'mon c'moooon...!"

Bao waddled around, also looking for enemy movement. This patch of flowers was empty, however. He moved over to the next, continuing on until he'd exhausted all of his options on that side of the road. 'Psy,' he called out to Bastien, shrugging. Bastien shrugged as well, and the two moved further down the route. "What the heck are we gonna do? Without 6 Pokemon, I'm not sure if we'll be able to pull it off... Not that I'm doubting your skills or anything," the young man admitted. "A Gym Leader's bound to have super tough Pokemon... Not only that, but Chrysa has a Mega Lopunny. How are we supposed to compete with that?"

out of ball :: Bao || company :: --- || thoughts :: Just you wait, Viola! || counters :: 28/30 Choice Scarf --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 3/10 Heartscale --- 1/5 Wild Battle --- 9/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 1/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 120/120 HP | 12/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 160/160 HP | 5/18 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 120/120 HP | 15/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 120/120 HP | 8/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User Image

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Santalune City~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Relaxed~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Can't hurt to take some time to relax, right?'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 5/3
Wild Pokemon: 12/5
NPC Trainer: 22/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 22/30

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa watched with awe as Regina powered through both Bug-types without breaking a sweat, albeit her fur significantly dampened and bugs crawling all over her. Good lord, she probably would’ve used some of her other Pokemon so that they could gain experience as well, she hadn’t expected for Regina’s attacks to do so much damage as the Lopunny gracefully and effortlessly overpowered Surskit and Vivillon. Chrysa smiled as Viola said that it was magnificent, the photographer snapping a few more photos as the battle came to an end before returning the now unconscious Vivillon. Regina backflipped her way back to her trainer, puffing out her chest with pride as Viola praised the battle and exclaiming how she couldn’t wait to have the photos developed while the redhead sprayed the Lopunny down with Potions to heal her. ” Hehe, thank ya~ Ya weren’t so bad yourself~” Chrysa said with a wide grin, Viola’s Pokemon sure had put up a good fight before they went down. With her victory well-earned and secured, the redhead watched the blonde woman go over towards a nearby chest, opening it and pulling out some items. She smiled as she accepted her new Bug Badge from Viola, as well as the TM for Infestation as she tucked it away into her TM case. ” Thanks~ I’ll make sure to put this to good use!” Chrysa responded with a nod, putting away her TM case. ” This is wonderful and all, but could we please get to the Pokemon Center? I think I’m in desperate need of a bath,” Regina interjected, doing a quick scan over of herself to see if she still had bugs in her fur. Chrysa chuckled softly, but nodded in response, they had won their badge now, it was time for them to head back out to Santalune.
She looked towards Viola as the woman spoke up again, wishing them the best of luck against Grant, who would be the next Gym leader they would be facing, as he would prove to be a bit tougher than her. ” Thanks for the heads up, and it was a pleasure to meet and battle ya, Viola~” Chrysa said with a smile, already seeing a way out through the back of the little studio that Viola had set up. That was good, because Chrysa would hate to have to make Piper fly them back up the way they had come, the Noivern was pretty burnt out just from carrying them over to the leader’s platform. ” Be seein’ ya!” the redhead called out cheerfully as she made her way to the exit, Regina following close behind. Several ramps later to get back up to the main floor, Chrysa and her Pokemon exited the Gym and made their way to the Pokemon Center upon Regina’s insistence. Opening the door, Chrysa approached the nurse and gave her a warm smile. ” Excuse me, madame, but are there any bathrooms available?” she asked, glancing back towards Regina, the Lopunny still scratching and swiping occasionally at her fur in case there were still bugs in it.
” Of course, demoiselle~ We have a number of rooms that guests are welcome to use, each one comes with its own bathroom, so feel free to use them as you please!” chimed the nurse, pointing her over towards the hall nearby with all of the rooms. ” Merci~” Chrysa said gratefully with a nod, turning and nodding to Regina, ” Let’s go get you cleaned up, shall we?” The Mega Lopunny nodded rapidly, wasting no time as she made a beeline for the hall and entered the very first room she came upon.
Several minutes later, Chrysa had filled up the bathtub in the room’s washroom with warm water, and scrubbed away at Regina’s fur with the bar of floral soap that was provided. Soon enough, Regina was feeling much better as she was drying herself off, and Chrysa returned to the room, where Amaterasu was napping on the bed and Ryouichi was staring out the window at the town. She had returned Piper so that the Noivern could rest, she had really exerted herself by carrying everyone earlier. It was just taking some time for everyone to relax before they went back out for some training. Chrysa even decided to take some time out of her wheelchair as she clambered onto the bed, letting her useless legs dangle over the edge. ” Suppose I should call up Bastien, send him the message that the Gym is ready for whenever he wants to challenge Viola, I’m sure he’s been working hard on training in the meantime,” she murmured to herself, pulling up her Xtransceiver. Finding Bastien’s number in her contacts list easily, since he was the only other number she had registered in it other than her grandma’s, she dialed it and left him a message. ” Heya Bass! Just calling to let ya know that I’ve finished up my Gym challenge, so Viola is yours to take a whack at whenever ya feel you’re ready,” she spoke into the receiver on the little watch-like device, gently reaching a hand over and lightly stroking the dozing Amaterasu’s fur while she talked, ” Just remember that I’ll be rooting for ya whenever ya do! Go get ‘em, champ~” Pressing the end call button, she sighed softly as she let herself flop back onto the bed. They were going to head back out as soon as Regina was done taking care of herself, but at least they had a bit of time to relax in until then.
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 11 │ 220/220 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 9/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 16 │ 320/320 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 9/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │9/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 6 │ 120/120 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│7/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (35) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │4/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 11 │ 200/200 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │6/16 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

Misguided Royalty
Nah, it looks good to me! Thank you, Missy~!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:32 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

Reaching the tunnel that led to Route 21, Bastien stopped. "Well, that's that. We went all the way. Time to go back, I guess..." Perhaps there was still hope. Chrysa hadn't given him a call yet, which meant that he had a little time left. "Bao, look a little further back, okay? I'm gonna check the water over here." Quietly, the Psyduck nodded and waddled off. Bastien stepped over to the water's edge and looked around... Nothing. He did, however, hear his Holo Caster ringing in his pocket. "Oh, no... Is it already time?" Fearing the worst, Bastien pulled it out and saw that the message was indeed from Chrysa. He gulped and started it, listening intently. She sounded as peppy as ever... Maybe Viola was actually pretty easy? Or perhaps Chrysa was just insanely good... There was no telling. The redhead finished her message by giving Bastien some encouragement, which caused Bastien to puff out his cheeks. "She made it sound so easy..."

Deciding not to return a message for now, Bastien turned and caught up to Bao further down the path. They were returning to Santalune now, so maybe their luck would be better this time. "Keep an eye out," he said as calmly as he could.

out of ball :: Bao || company :: --- || thoughts :: Just you wait, Viola! || counters :: 29/30 Choice Scarf --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 4/10 Heartscale --- 2/5 Wild Battle --- 10/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 2/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 120/120 HP | 13/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 160/160 HP | 7/18 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 0/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 120/120 HP | 9/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User Image

teal - duck

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:02 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

'Duck!'

"Huh? What is it, Bao?" In the midst of their search, Bao had found something hanging from one of the trees. It was blue-ish and appeared to be made out of some form of cloth material... "Ooh, that looks like a scarf. A pretty one, too... Pretty expensive anyway. I wonder if someone lost it?" He chuckled a little, scratching his head as Bao waddled closer to the tree and closed his eyes. "Heh, although losing your scarf in a tree is pretty weird. I wonder what they were--"

SLAM!

Just like before, Bao rammed his head into the tree and made it shake vigorously. Bastien, his words having been cut off by the loud noise, looked and saw that the scarf had been shaken free from the branches. It slowly drifted down and landed on top of Bao's head, which was now sporting another huge welt. "Pffft, you really gotta stop doing that!" Bastien shook his head and knelt down next to Bao, deciding that since he should wear it, considering he was the one who pointed it out. It wrapped around Bao's neck, a little long for the poor duck, but... Other than that, it was pretty stylish! "Not bad, not bad!" Bao seemed to agree, giving his trainer another thumbs-up.

x1 Choice Scarf was found!

out of ball :: Bao || company :: --- || thoughts :: Lookin' good, Bao! || counters :: 0/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 5/10 Heartscale --- 3/5 Wild Battle --- 11/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 3/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 120/120 HP | 14/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 160/160 HP | 9/18 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 1/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 120/120 HP | 10/16 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:29 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

A huff escaped Bastien. "Alright, buddy, you know what? I say we go march in there and take Viola on. Five Pokemon is plenty!" Thinking about it now, even if he lost in his current state, he could always try again. It may have been embarrassing to think about being beaten, but... It was better than just stalling. If results didn't come, then he'd move on. Stretching his legs, Bastien got up and ushered for Bao to follow him back to Santalune. They booked it down the path, not stopping to search for any more wild Pokemon... At least, that's what the plan was. When Bastien turned around, he noticed that Bao was not following him. "Huh? Where'd you g--"

Oh.

Smacking his forehead, Bastien saw that the Psyduck was now systematically walking up to all the trees in the area and smacking them with his head. "Bao, you're gonna get brain damage!" He jogged up to Bao and restrained him, rubbing the numerous welts that now decorated his bright yellow head. "Sheesh... I don't think we're gonna find anything else in the trees, alright? Let's just get back to Santalune and fight Viola." The Psyduck nodded enthusiastically, deciding that his trainer was right. Besides... Headbutting trees started to hurt after a while. The thing about that, though, was that the sound it made echoed pretty far. Certain things may have been attracted to that, either from their curiosity or from their annoyance that someone was causing such a racket. Whatever the case, just as Bao was beginning to follow Bastien, he heard something rustling in the grass just beside them. 'Psy,' he said quickly, stepping in front of his trainer. Something was finally coming.

"Are you kiddin'? Now that we're not looking for a fight, they start showing up...!" With a sigh, Bastien dropped into a defensive stance, ready for a battle.

out of ball :: Bao || company :: --- || thoughts :: We're almost back in Santalune. || counters :: 1/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 5/10 Heartscale --- 4/5 Wild Battle --- 12/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 4/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 120/120 HP | 15/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 160/160 HP | 11/18 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 2/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 120/120 HP | 11/16 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User Image

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Santalune City~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon and myself~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Eager~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Alright, time for a little scouting mission!'
Counters:
Movement: 6/3
Wild Pokemon: 13/5
NPC Trainer: 23/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 23/30
Heart Scale: 6/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Yeesh, Regina sure was taking her sweet time in the bathroom… did the Lopunny really need to dedicate so much time just for her appearance? Ah, well, she was a woman after all, and everyone knows that women liked to make people wait while they preened and prissied themselves up, especially the men. Not that Chrysa was complaining, she was rather enjoying just having time to relax to herself and not have to worry about so much. She had fired off a message to Bastien not too long ago, and hadn’t received a message back yet. He was probably busy training, she certainly wouldn’t blame him, he had likely been training his a** off pretty hard while she had been throwing down with the Gym leader. Or maybe he was… intimidated? She couldn’t be sure, though she had faith that Bastien would do well in his Gym battle no matter what. Sighing softly, she slowly brought herself to sit up on the bed, reaching over towards her chair and grabbing out another Pokeball from within. It had been some time since she’d let Kyan out of his ball, surely he would appreciate an opportunity to stretch himself out while they had some privacy to themselves. Gently tapping the button in the middle of the capsule, the ball burst open to reveal the Vulpix within. Kyan blinked slowly, gazing around cautiously at his new surroundings with his good eye to get a sure sense of where he was. He paused a bit when he noticed Amaterasu and Ryouichi, clearly having not seen them before and figuring they were new. After staring intently towards them a bit, Kyan tore his gaze away and looked up at Chrysa, giving her a small smile and gently nuzzling her as a greeting. ” Hey buddy, how are ya?” she asked softly, reaching her hands over and began gently stroking Kyan’s deep orange fur with one hand while she scratched behind his ear with the other.
The Vulpix slowly closed his eyes, a soft purring noise emanating from his chest as he fanned his tails out contentedly. The scar over his right eye was as clear as the day he had first come to Irene’s home and rehabilitation center, the marred flesh carving a bare path from the top of his upper eyelid down over the lower, and continuing even further until about midway down his right cheek. His previous owner had been very abusive to him, and had left this deep scar on the Vulpix’s eyes just before he was seized and taken away by humane services when a concerned neighbor reported the case. After being treated so poorly by his last owner, Kyan had more or less began to harbor a deeply-rooted distrust of humans. He was capable of socializing well enough with other Pokemon, that much was true, but whenever a human stranger came near, he would turn tail and run for the hills as fast as he could. Hell, it had taken Chrysa and her grandmother several months of working with him just to get him to the stage where he would allow them to hold and pet him. He didn’t run away as frequently after about a year of therapy and social exercises, but he would still get very antsy around people he didn’t know. So far, he trusted very few people outside of Chrysa and Irene, it wasn’t much, but at least he was starting to show improvement from when they had been initially.
She wondered what she was going to do with the Vulpix, since she doubted he would actually want to get involved in any battles anytime soon. Then again, she hadn’t even tested him out in battle yet… maybe she should at least try that before they left Santalune and moved on to the tougher areas. ” Think you’ll be okay with staying outside of your ball for a bit? I figured you might want some time to stretch since you’ve been cooped up for a while,” Chrysa asked, though she certainly wouldn’t blame the Vulpix for wanting to go back into his ball. Kyan seemed thoughtful for a moment, his tails flicking back and forth as he considered his options. They were probably going to be heading out into a place that was surely crowded with strangers, but at the same time he felt a bit of fresh air would do some good for him. With that said, he gave a nod and a small smile. ” Alright then, just let me know when ya want back in, ‘kay?” Chrysa said with a smile, patting Kyan’s head, ” I don’t want you stressing yourself out too much, especially if there are a lot of people around.” Ryouichi was getting rather impatient, however, and hopped over towards the closed bathroom door. He could hear Regina humming from within, and rolled his eyes as he pounded on the door with a fist.
” Could you hurry the hell up already? Some of us want to do some training while we’re here, you know!” he called out in an annoyed tone, wanting the damn Lopunny to finish up whatever business she was doing so they could get a move on. ” Un moment, sil vous plait~” she replied back in a sing-song voice, just before the Mega Lopunny opened the bathroom door that had been closed for the past several minutes. ” Ahhhh, so much better~ Let’s get going, shall we?” she chimed brightly, in a much better mood now that she had been well taken care of. Ryouichi huffed softly, narrowing his eyes as the Lopunny walked past him and over towards the bed where Chrysa sat. ” Tch, women…” he muttered, glancing over towards the others as they started getting up and ready. Amaterasu was awake the moment she’d heard the door open, the Fennekin barking happily as she bounced up and off the bed, dashing over towards the door and running around in excited circles in front of it. Regina gladly helped Chrysa back into her chair, the redhead leaning carefully against the Lopunny for support while she held on tightly to Kyan until she was fully situated. ” Thanks, Gigi~” she said gratefully with a nod, shifting herself slightly as she settled down comfortably in her seat. The Mega Lopunny smiled brightly in return, not even minding the new nickname that she had apparently been given as she moved towards the door.
Chrysa sighed softly as she leaned back in her chair, following after her eager Pokemon so they could leave the Center. As good as it felt to get out of it every now and then, the wheelchair was where she could really get into her element. Just hearing the puff of steam that would occasionally vent out of the ‘chimney’ and the clicking and whirring of clockwork gears was sweet, beautiful music to her ears. It was here where she felt the most comfortable, it was just something she had learned to adapt to after having this thing for ten years. Regina gladly held the door open for her, Chrysa smiling and nodding gratefully towards the Lopunny as their party exited the room. ” Merci, madame!” the redhead called out to the nurse as they walked through the lobby, thanking her for the temporary use of the room as they made their way back out to Santalune. ” Now, where should we start looking…?” Chrysa murmured to herself, pulling out the handy dandy map that had been of much help as of thus far. There seemed to be a few ideal spots for training, Route 22 was leading towards Victory Road, which was probably blocked off from there since they wouldn’t be nearly strong enough for that place. There was also Route 3, the way that they had come when they had left the Santalune Forest, and Route 4 leading up towards Lumiose’s southern district. Huh… so getting to Lumiose wouldn’t take a long as she had initially thought! She really needed to study this map more so that she could have a fair handle on where places were, and she still needed to figure out where Grant’s gym was. From the looks of it, once she and Bastien were finished in Santalune, they would take Route 4 up to South Lumiose, where they would then take Route 5 to Camphrier Town from there. By far, that seemed to be the most ideal path to take, she figured she would do a bit of scouting on Route 4 while she waited for Bastien. She wouldn’t actually go to Lumiose though, not yet, she would just travel up a bit of a ways on the path and turn back to Santalune once they had done as much training as possible there. ” Alright, Route 4 it is,” she said, nodding towards the northern direction as she started heading that way with her Pokemon in tow.
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 4/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 4/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │4/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│2/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (35) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │15/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │1/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Reward Claims
Claimed 10 EXP for active party from first badge achievement!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:36 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

Do you give up yet!? A Wild Azurill attacks!
Level 4
HP 80/80
Splash, Water Gun, Tail Whip

TURN 1
'ALRIGHT, YOU LITTLE SHITS!' With a voice that didn't match its owner in the slightest, an Azurill hopped out of the bushes to face them. 'Who's making all that noise!? I'm trying to get my beauty sleep!' the Azurill glared at Bastien, and then at Bao. 'Was it you, duckface? You want a piece of me, huh!?' As loud and aggressive as it was... Neither Bastien or Bao were particularly impressed. They looked at each other before looking back at the Azurill, tilting their heads. 'The hell are you lookin' at me like that for!?'

"...I mean, it's cute, but..." Bastien was at a loss. "You know what, why not? Let's try and catch it! Rough it up a little," he said, stepping back to let Bao work his magic. The duck did as instructed, taking a step towards the Azurill... Which was still running its mouth, telling them that they'd both regret the day they messed with it. Bao scratched it almost lazily, figuring that it wouldn't be able to take much punishment anyway.

...And then he was blown back by a huge blast of water, causing him to plop like a dead fish right in front of Bastien. "Ohhh, so it does have a little bite behind all that bark! Alright, interesting... You okay Bao?" Bao stood immediately, shaking his head and nodding to signify that the attack only took him by surprise.

Bao used Scratch! Azurill took 40 damage! (40/80 remaining)
Azurill used Water Gun! Bao took 40 damage! (80/120 remaining)

TURN 2
Wasting no time, Bastien tossed out a Pokeball.

'How DARE you put your filthy grubby claws on me! Ewwwwugh, I'm gonna puke! What makes you think you can just touch me without my permission, huh!? I've got friends that'll gladly beat the crap outta you when they hear that y--'

Azurill was sucked in, the Pokeball hopping around like crazy until... Click!
Success! Azurill was caught!
Bao gained 5 exp! Bao reached level 7!

END BATTLE

"...This one'll be Spice for sure," Bastien said before healing up Bao and the aforementioned Azurill. "But no time to worry about names. Let's head over to Viola's Gym, right away!" It hadn't hit him until just now, but the excitement that came from an upcoming Gym Battle really was something. He felt exhilarated, and his legs carried him far faster than they ever would have normally. Bao waddled along behind him, quite speedily for a Psyduck. Whether or not it was the effect of his scarf was unknown... In any case, they were back within city limits. The Santalune Gym wasn't far, either. When they got to the doors, Bastien wasted no time on looking at the outside of it. It didn't matter what a Gym was like; the only thing that mattered was the outcome of their battle. He stepped inside, holding the door for Bao before taking a look at his surroundings. They seemed to be in a gallery of some sort... "This is the... Gym?" Folding his arms behind his head, Bastien walked around and looked at all of the pictures hanging up. "Are these photographs, or paintings? Funny, I expected something a little more... Bugsy."

"Actually, the rest of the Gym is down that pole!"
"BwaaAAAAAGH--!!"

From out of nowhere, a man behind Bastien piped up. He was an elderly fellow, sporting suspenders and a tacky bow-tie. The young man hadn't even noticed him until he spoke, and so it took him by surprise... Obviously, considering how loud he screamed.

"Ohh, sorry about that, fella."

"T-that's okay...!" Deep breaths, deep breaths... Bastien huffed and gave the man a good once-over. "Are you the, uh... Gym guide?"

"Darn tootin'! Let me lay it on the line, Carnivine." The man continued on, apparently deciding to give Bastien a little heads-up. "This Gym here? It's all about Bug-types. You'd best be careful, or you'll get trapped in Viola's web! From there, she'll probably take pictures of you and your Pokemon, or somethin'. I dunno. This monologue sounded much better in my head, and I kinda lost my train of thought somewhere along the way. Aaaanywho, I'm sure you'll do fine! Go get 'em, future champ!"

"U-uh..." Staring at the man, Bastien wasn't sure how to react. He looked down at Bao, who looked up at him... And then the two bowed to Mr. Gym Guide. "T-thank you sir," Bastien said before leading Bao over to the pole that led down into Viola's Gym. The green-haired boy crouched down to let Bao up on his shoulders. From there, it was all a matter of getting down and getting their first badge. "I've never slid down a pole before. Is it easyaaAAAAAAH!!" Almost immediately, Bastien felt himself sliding down the pole at an incredible speed. Below, he could see the center of a gigantic spider web... And there was no stopping himself from falling onto it. Surprisingly, though, he managed to land on his feet with Bao still secure on his back. "My heart... M-my heart...! Life, flashing before my eyes...!" Terrified for the moment, Bastien began looking around the dark, huge area... He saw a few wooden platforms, but the one straight up ahead caught his eye the most. It had some sort of tent set up on it, along with several lights and other equipment... There was also someone over there, holding a camera. "Is that...?" Slowly and carefully, Bastien navigated the spiderweb's strings. It took some doing, but after a little balancing, the young man hopped onto Viola's platform. Bao pointed straight ahead over Bastien's shoulder, absolutely ready for a fight.

out of ball :: Bao || company :: --- || thoughts :: Let's... Let's do this! || counters :: 2/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 6/10 Heartscale --- 0/5 Wild Battle --- 13/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 5/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 0/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 160/160 HP | 13/18 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 3/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 140/140 HP | 1/17 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 0/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

teal - duck

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:16 pm

Gym Leader Viola

Viola had just returned from getting her team healed up after her previous battle, noticing a newcomer started to navigate her gym. "Ah, perfect! She's going to be the next challenger!" Viola commented to herself, holding her camera up to her face, zooming in to get a better look at the challenger. They certainly seemed nervous about her spider web obstacle course. That face certainly made for a few good pictures. Finally, they had made it up to her platform. Flash! She snapped a shot of the challenger, a psyduck pointing forward over their shoulder. "Great! Such a perfect pose!" she commented, then lowered her camera with a smile. "You must be my next challenger! Come on, don't be shy! Step up and send out your pokemon! Is this your first time challenging a gym?" she said, reaching for a pokeball on her belt holding it at the ready.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Surskit ♀ █ Lv 10 █ Hp- 200 █ Ability- Swift Swim
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ◆ █►▐ Quick Attack - 40 || (Priority +1)
█ ◆ █►▐ Bubble - 40 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Water Sport - Weakens the Power of Fire-Type Moves

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vivillion ♀ █ Lv 12 █ Hp- 240 █ Ability- Shield Dust
█ ◆ █►▐ Harden - Raises defense by one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ Infestation - 20 || Traps Opponent, Damaging Them For 4-5 Turns
█ ◆ █►▐ Tackle - 50

Kogamo 11
Viola will send her pokemon out after you do, since she'll get the first attack and I can do that in the next post as Viola.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Route 4~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Fuming!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Yeah that's right, run away like you always do!'
Counters:
Movement: 7/3
Wild Pokemon: 14/5
NPC Trainer: 9/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 24/30
Heart Scale: 7/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Going past one of the buildings that appeared to be a café of some kind, Chrysa ventured a bit ahead along the paved stone walkways as she headed towards the northern exit. She had said that she wanted to train up her Pokemon some more before they moved on to other places, especially Ryouichi, who hadn’t even had a chance to battle yet, and Amaterasu, who had missed out on an opportunity for some extra experience from their Gym battle. Not to mention she wanted to do some battling exercises for Kyan, maybe get him used to fighting if all went well enough… Regina deserved some well-earned rest after the work she put in against Viola, and the Lopunny seemed happy enough to let the little guys have their chance to get stronger. Chrysa glanced up towards the iron lamps on either side of the opening in the wall leading out towards Route 4, blinking in awe and surprise as soon as the stone walkway turned to dirt once more. The sight that greeted her eyes was large fields of tall, beautiful red and yellow flowers blooming on either side of the path, giving way to tall topiary walls that looked to form some sort of labyrinth leading further down the walkway. ” Wow, this is absolutely beautiful~” she admired with a grin as she examined the general area. Further down she could see what looked to be some kind of fountain towards the center where the walkway formed a sort of roundabout, and it was certainly much more intricate and on a much larger scale than the Roselia fountain in Santalune. Arceus, this definitely looked like the kind of place she would’ve enjoyed running around and frolicking in to her heart’s content if her legs still worked. It was at times like these where she often wished she was still able to walk, if there was one thing she missed most from her past experiences pre-incident was being able to run around as fast and as long as she could. The way the breeze ruffled and teased her hair and caressed her cheeks… her wheelchair could go plenty fast as it was, but the effect just wasn’t the same.
She remembered one time when she’d been in the hospital, during the time she spent researching while she recovered, she recalled finding an article about a Pokemon named Jirachi. It was said that for a week, once every thousand years, Jirachi could make true any wish that was desired. Chrysa had wondered, at one point in time, that if she wished hard enough, Jirachi would be able to help her walk again. But a thousand years was practically a lifetime, and even then she had learned to never let her disability dampen her spirits in any way. Perhaps one day she might make herself some mechanical legs to use as prosthetics, but until then, she was going to stick to her optimistic ways and keep pressing forward. Disability or not, she wasn’t about to let it get in the way of her dreams. Her focus came back as she saw Ryouichi had hopped onto one of her chair’s arms, and was waving a hand in front of her face to try to get her attention. ” Ah…?” she murmured, shaking her head to collect herself before smiling at the Froakie, ” Sorry about that, Ryou~ I must’ve spaced out for a moment there, heh~” All that aside, they really needed to get to training, and the flower fields on the sides of the path seemed like the perfect place to start. Making a turn to the right, she and her party headed among the flowers in search of wild Pokemon, the heady aroma of blossoms and pollen permeating the air as they moved along. She kept her eye out, wondering if they would by chance run into any Weedle again while they were out here. After those two encounters back in Aquacorde, she wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she ended up being labeled as the rolling bug magnet. She just seemed to find those Bug-types everywhere she looked, maybe she could find some interesting new Pokemon in here as well.
However, she blinked as she caught what looked to be a spot of black on the other side of the flowers by the topiary maze, and heard someone muttering to themselves as they got closer.
” Arceus dammit… what’s a guy gotta do to catch a few Pokemon ‘round here? First I waste all of my Pokeballs trying to get that damn Lopunny, now I’m having the worst luck with finding any Pokemon at all! The boss ain’t gonna be pleased with this…” the person cursed, apparently quite frustrated from the sounds of it. Wait a second… Chrysa felt as though she’d heard that voice before, not even that long ago in fact! Regina seemed on alert too as they rushed forward, bursting out on the other side of the field to find… ” YOU!” the redhead shouted, narrowing her eyes towards the man she recognized as one of the ones who had been harassing Regina back in Santalune Forest. The man stiffened, having had his back turned to them when they had come out to confront him. ” What in the… Who the hell dares t-“ the shock on the man’s face was evident when he spotted Chrysa, despite the fact that his eyes were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, ” You… You’re that kid with the wheelchair that beat me up back in the forest!” Ah, so he did remember her, not that it was all that surprising, she had clearly made quite an impression on him and his partner. She could see his nose was all bandaged up from when she had thrown a Pokeball at his face, and she smirked. ” Nice medical digs ya got there, hope I didn’t break your pride along with your nose~” she said with a cheeky grin, narrowing her eyes at him in a challenging way. ” You got some nerve, kid, sayin’ things like that to a man like me… You got some kinda deathwish or somethin’? Cause I’d be happy to grant it for ya!” the man snarled, slamming his fists together and cracking his knuckles. If it weren’t for Regina who was staring him down venomously, he would’ve started advancing towards the girl. Knowing how the last encounter involving that Lopunny went, he wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice. ” Heh, maybe I do! So where’s your partner, huh? Likely he’s left ya behind after your stunning failure back in the woods,” Chrysa asked, a s**t-eating grin plastered across her face as she folded her arms.
” Why you little-! My partner’s gone ahead to scout out Lumiose City, I stayed back to cover our tracks in the meantime,” growled the man, reaching over into one of his coat pockets and bringing out a Pokeball, ” I’ve had it upt’a here with yer insults, little girl… Come on out, Litleo, let’s blow these punks away!” Chrysa chuckled softly, watching as he tossed the ball onto the ground, which popped open and released a brown Pokemon that looked like a lion cub with a small, fiery colored tuft on its head. ” You’re up, Ryouichi~” she stated with a grin. The Froakie gave a nod of approval, hopping down from her chair to take his position on the battlefield. ” Alright, Ryouichi, let’s show him what we’re made of! Use Bubble!” she commanded, feeling that Litleo was a Fire-type of some kind. ” Roger that!” croaked the Froakie, narrowing his eyes at his Litleo opponent as he reared back and sprayed a stream of bubbles at it. The Litleo hissed as the watery bubbles made contact with it and dealt a rather hefty amount of damage, confirming Chrysa’s suspicions that it was indeed a Fire-type. ” Don’t let that frog get the better of ya! Tackle it!” shouted the man as he pointed a thick finger at the Froakie. Shaking off the bubbles, the Litleo snarled as it dashed Ryou, checking the blue frog with its shoulder. Ryouichi staggered a little from the blow, but otherwise seemed to be standing strong. ” Bubble, again!” Chrysa called out, feeling certain that this next one would put the Litleo out of commission. Ryouichi gladly obliged, regaining his balance and spouting off another bubbly torrent at his feline opponent. The Litleo cried out in pain and discomfort as the bubbles slammed into it once more, its body finally giving out as it collapsed to the ground.
” Tch, typical beginner’s luck…” spat the man, returning Litleo to its ball and grabbing out another one, ” Get these bastards, Purrloin!” The next ball opened up to reveal a purple cat Pokemon with peachy spots and two pink markings over its eyes as if it was wearing too much makeup. ” Come on back, Ryouichi, great work out there~ You’re up, Ammy! Use Gunk Shot!” Chrysa said, Ryouichi was looking a bit hurt and she wanted to preserve him as much as possible. Amaterasu yipped as she jumped out into the field to take his place, growling low in her throat as he scarlet eyes affixed on the cat. The Purrloin’s eyes went wide, as if it knew what was coming, and immediately turned tail and attempted to flee. It wasn’t fast enough, however, as a spray of thick violet goo smacked into it and sent it flying, the Purrloin fainting as it skidded to the ground in front of the man. The man grit his teeth in frustration at his Pokemon’s cowardice, returning the Purrloin with a huff and pulling out another ball. ” Hmph, stupid cat was useless anyways… Let’s see if you can fight any better, Poochyena!” the man ordered, tossing out a grey-furred wolf-like Pokemon with black fur around its face and a mean look in its eyes. Chrysa glared at the man, finding the way he verbally abused his Pokemon to be more than unacceptable. Taking a deep breath, she nodded towards her Fennekin as a signal to return. ” Come on back, Ammy, nice job~” she said, watching as Amaterasu returned back to her trainer’s side without hesitation. And now… the moment of truth. ” Alright, Kyan, I choose you,” she spoke, glancing towards the Vulpix in her lap.
Kyan looked absolutely shocked at that, his eyes wide as he looked up at Chrysa in disbelief. Was she really asking him to actually… FIGHT another Pokemon? Surely he couldn’t do that… he wasn’t as strong and determined as Amaterasu or Ryouichi, both of whom had fought well thus far. His old master had always told him how weak and useless he was, that he was nothing but dead weight that no one had any time to carry around… But Chrysa had faith in his abilities, and he wouldn’t dare to let her down by not fighting with her. Taking a deep breath and steeling himself, Kyan nodded to her, jumping down from her lap and taking his position on the battlefield, the sunlight above suddenly seeming much brighter as he readied himself. ” Alright Kyan, use Ember!” Chrysa called out to him, feeling glad that the Vulpix was actually willing to fight for once. Had this been long ago, he would’ve shied away from a fight and run off instantly, and here he was now, standing his ground against his opponent. Kyan nodded, glancing back towards the Poochyena standing across from him.
” I apologize for this…” he murmured, before opening his mouth and firing off a burst of flames at the wolf-like Pokemon. The Poochyena snarled as the flames singed its fur, not entirely unhurt but still standing strong enough. ” Ha! The lil’ runt can’t even make a dent! Power up with Howl, Poochyena!” mocked the man, deciding to use this turn as an opportunity to power up and be able to do some real damage. A toothy grin crossed the Poochyena’s face, striking an authorative pose and letting out a long, drawn-out howl towards the skies. The sound of it raised the wolf’s spirit, and as a result it was feeling much stronger than before.
At this point, Kyan was panicking, feeling that he had made a huge mistake in coming out to battle to begin with. Maybe the man was right… maybe he wasn’t strong enough to face such an opponent… ” Hang in there, Kyan, I know you’ve got this! Just keep hammering away at it with Ember and you’ve got it beat!” Chrysa encouraged, feeling certain that the Vulpix could pull this off. Shaking off the doubt, Kyan opened his mouth once more and breathed another blast of flame at the Poochyena, leaving its fur now considerably charred.
” Tackle, Poochyena! Pin it down!” ordered the man, the grey wolf launching itself at Kyan and bowling right into him, hard. The Vulpix yelped as he was knocked over, the Poochyena now had him pinned down on the ground. The grey wolf Pokemon’s face twisted into a mocking grin as it leaned closer to him. ” Any last words before I tear you apart, runt?” snarled the Poochyena, preparing to give this Vulpix who scorched her beautiful silvery fur hell to pay. Kyan didn’t answer, instead he narrowed his eyes before unleashing a final blast of flame, right in the Poochyena’s face. The little wolf yelped as the flames torched it, burning about seventy-five percent of its fur as it finally collapsed to the ground, unmoving. The man was absolutely livid at this point, he already had three out of four Pokemon down, and none of Chrysa’s had even fainted yet as he returned the Poochyena. ” Useless! You all are absolutely useless!!” the man roared, his face as red as a cooked lobster as he pulled out his final Pokeball, ” Looks like you’ll have to clean up after the other’s mistakes… Get them, Bliztle!” A black and white zebra like Pokemon with a horn shaped like a lightning bolt sprouting from its forehead appeared on the battlefield, looking quite annoyed that its teammates had failed to take down any of their opponents.
” Come back, Kyan, excellent job on your first ever battle~ One more time, Amaterasu!” Chrysa chimed with a grin, feeling more than confident that they had this bout in the bag. Kyan gladly returned to his trainer, jumping back up into the safe haven of her lap as the Fennekin came in to take his place on the battlefield. Ammy already knew exactly what to do before Chrysa could even give the order, but the man had one final trick up his sleeve.
” Quick Attack!” he ordered, the Blitzle narrowing its eyes at the Fennekin as it zipped towards the fox at lighting quick speed. Amaterasu yelped as she took the hit, skidding back a bit towards her trainer from the force of the blow, but shook it off quickly as she retaliated with another blast of purple goo. The Blitzle had no time to react as it was overcome by the sludge, and was sent flying back towards its master as its fainted body slid across the grass. ” Game, set, match~” Chrysa declared as the man, who was now steaming out his ears, returned his last fainted Pokemon. ” This ain’t over, kid… When the boss gets word of yer meddlin’ in our plans, he won’t hesitate to send out an assassin to murder yer a** in the night, I guarantee ya that!” the man growled, just as a beeping noise emanated from the Xtransceiver on his wrist. Straightening himself, he checked it, an ugly grin crossing his face as he looked back at Chrysa. ” That’d be my partner in Lumiose, gotta run! Hope to see ya never, kid!” he stated, just as he made a mad dash through the flowers and ran off down the path ahead before anyone could say or do anything else. ” Hmph, hope to see ya never either, jackass,” the redhead muttered as she watched him run off into the distance beyond towards Lumiose. Turning to her team, she pulled out some potions and beckoned them near. " Great job in that fight, ya'll, let's heal ya up," she said, spraying each of them to help heal their wounds from the battle. 】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
Splicer Johan is issuing a challenge!

Splicer Johan sent out Litleo!

Litleo
Level 6
120 HP
Tackle
Leer
Ember
Chrysanthemum sent out Ryouichi!

Round 01… Fight!

Ryouichi used Bubble!

It’s super effective!

Litleo took 80 damage! (40/120)

Litleo’s Speed was not lowered!

Litleo used Tackle!

Ryouichi took 50 damage! (90/140)

Round 02!

Ryouichi used Bubble!

It’s super effective!

Litleo took 80 damage! (0/120)

Litleo fainted!

Ryouichi gained 5 EXP!

Round 03!

Splicer Johan sent out Purrloin!

Purrloin
Level 6
120 HP
Scratch
Assist
Growl

Chrysanthemum sent out Amaterasu!

Amaterasu used Gunk Shot!

Purrloin took 120 damage! (0/120)

Purrloin fainted!

Amaterasu gained 5 EXP!

Amaterasu is now level 8!

Round 04!

Splicer Johan sent out Poochyena!

Poochyena
Level 6
120 HP
Tackle
Howl

Chrysanthemum sent out Kyan!

The sunlight was intensified due to Kyan's Drought!

Kyan used Ember!

Poochyena took 50 damage! (40 BP + 10 Drought) (70/120)

Poochyena used Howl!

Poochyena’s Attack rose!

Round 05!

Kyan used Ember!

Poochyena took 50 damage! (20/120)

Poochyena used Tackle!

Kyan took 60 damage! (80/140)

Round 06!

Kyan used Ember!

Poochyena took 50 damage! (0/120)

Poochyena fainted!

Kyan gained 5 EXP!

Round 07!

Splicer Johan sent out Blitzle!

Blitzle
Level 6
120 HP
Quick Attack
Tail Whip

Chrysanthemum sent out Amaterasu!

Blitzle used Quick Attack! (Priority +1)

Amaterasu took 40 damage! (120/160)

Blitzle took 120 damage! (0/120)

Blitzle fainted!

Amaterasu gained 5 EXP!

Chrysanthemum has bested Splicer Johan!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 5/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 5/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │10/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│8/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (35) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │9/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │2/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:50 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Route 4, just outside Santalune~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Should start heading back to Santalune if we’re gonna catch Bastien coming out from his Gym challenge!'
Counters:
Movement: 7/3
Wild Pokemon: 10/5
NPC Trainer: 10/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 25/30
Heart Scale: 8/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa took a deep breath to calm herself after the guy she had just thoroughly wrecked took off down the path, apparently heading off to meet up with his partner in Lumiose. Just who was that guy anyways? What was he talking about when he was referring to the ‘boss’? Was he maybe in some sort of gang or something? Well s**t, that was probably among one of the last things she wanted to deal with right now! ” Well, surprise surprise, now I’ll have an entire organization of thugs pissed off at me for demolishing one of their lackeys,” she said with a sigh. Great, just fan-freaking-tastic… She could only hope that the guy had been bluffing when he had mentioned his boss sending an assassin after her, trying to scare her or whatever. What on earth he and his partner were up to in Lumiose… telling from how he had smiled at her before he left, it couldn’t be good… Tempting as it was to pursue after him, Chrysa knew that she couldn’t leave for Lumiose just yet, she was still waiting for Bastien, after all. She wondered if he was taking his Gym challenge by now, or if he was still training… what new Pokemon had he caught while he was out and about? She’d probably find out later once they reconvened, and she wished him the best of luck to win against Viola. In the meantime, they still had more training to do.
She turned her attention towards Kyan, who was now resting in her lap and looking up at her with hopeful eyes. ” Ya did great in that battle back there, Ky~ I’m proud, ya actually did far better than I thought for your first ever fight,” she praised with a smile, ” You, Ryou, Ammy… all of you did great, thank you~” Kyan smiled a bit wider and fanned his tails out, feeling glad that he had pleased his trainer and feeling a bit more confident in his abilities. Amaterasu yipped happily, puffing out her chest and feeling accomplished for her skills in battling.
” Yeah! They tried to blow us away, but we ended up blowing them away instead!” cheered the Fennekin, strutting around the wheelchair proudly like a marching soldier, ” That’ll teach them about messing with us! If ya can’t stand the heat, step away from the fire~” Ryouichi rolled his eyes slightly, smirking at his Fennekin compatriot as she paraded herself around proudly. The Froakie was feeling pretty good himself now that he had gotten in on some action, finally. ” Heh, you weren’t too shabby yourself, that Gunk Shot attack really packs a punch,” the Froakie commented with a chuckle, ” Just try not to aim it my way, I’m pretty sure that having a ton’s worth of icky goop sprayed at you is enough to ruin anyone’s day.” Regina nodded in agreement, the Mega Lopunny having been awfully quiet when the battle had started. She had wanted to go after that man when he had run off, but she supposed that there wouldn’t be much of a point in pursuing him anyways. ” Indeed, if you’re going to spray it anywhere, aim it at our opponents. Having my fur infested with bugs was enough for me to have to go through, thank you very much,” she remarked, especially after just having groomed herself back to perfection. Ryouichi snorted and rolled his eyes again, typical woman…
Amaterasu grinned widely, appreciating the praise from her comrades until she heard a noise in the bushes somewhere. Snapping her head over towards it, she blinked just as a Ralts made its presence known to them. It appeared that all of the positive feelings that had been radiating from the group had drawn the little Psychic-type towards them. But it was still a wild Pokemon, and Amaterasu felt inclined to battle it. Barking out a challenge, the Fennekin’s ears flattened against her skull as she blasted a stream of violet goo in the direction of the Ralts. Chrysa glanced over towards the Fennekin upon hearing her bark, noticing the Ralts standing nearby harmlessly just as Amaterasu sprayed it with a Gunk Shot. ” Ammy, no!” she yelped, but it was too late as the little Psychic-type was struck by a flood of violet goo. Before the redhead knew it, the Ralts had already fainted, unable to withstand the sheer power of the Fennekin's attack. She guessed there was no sense in trying to catch it, she already had a pretty full party as it was right now. ” Ammy, next time, think before ya act, alright?” Chrysa said in a firm but soft tone as she glanced towards the Fennekin, ” That Ralts wasn’t of any danger to us, ya didn’t have to attack it, y’know?” She understood that it was a natural reaction for Amaterasu to react to a wild Pokemon as if it were an enemy, but the Ralts had only been watching them. It hadn't been trying to threaten them or anything, just observing them quietly. Amaterasu flattened her ears, giving Chrysa an apologetic look as she whimpered. The redhead sighed, guess there wasn’t much help in it now. ” It’s alright, Ammy~ Just be a bit more considerate next time, alright?” she asked, reaching out and gently scratching the Fennekin behind the ears. She smiled as Amaterasu yipped happily and wagged her fluffy tail, leaning her head into her trainer’s hand.
The Fennekin was much like a young child, naïve, foolish, always getting themselves into trouble without thinking… But much like a mother, whenever Ammy made a mistake or got into trouble, Chrysa had to be forgiving even after giving the fox a good scolding. ” Let’s get a move on, we should probably start heading back towards Santalune now, we’ve wandered far enough,” she said with a nod, figuring that they should get themselves back to Santalune in time for Bastien to be done with training or his Gym challenge if he was indeed taking it by now. The Pokemon all nodded in agreement, and started walking back through the flower fields towards the city, Chrysa moving along with them. She glanced back towards the fainted Ralts, and sighed softly. ” I’m sorry…” she whispered in a barely audible voice, looking back towards the path ahead as they pressed on.
】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
Get ready to rumble! A wild Ralts appeared!

Ralts
Level 7
140 HP
Growl
Confusion

Ralts took 240 damage! (120 BP x2 Super Effective = 240) (0/140)

Ralts fainted!

Amaterasu gained 5 EXP!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 6/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 6/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │11/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│9/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (35) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │15/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │3/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:16 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You there, are you Viol--" A blindingly-bright flash stopped Bastien from finishing that sentence. Pausing for a moment, he eyed her curiously as the woman commented on their pose. She was a photographer... That would definitely explain those pictures up above in the gallery area. "That's right. We're next in line to get that badge!" A rising heat bubbled up in Bastien's chest; the excitement contained within him was reaching critical mass. Stepping forward, the young man set down Bao in front of him, the scarf-wearing Psyduck bowing to Viola respectfully. "This is our first gym battle, but you'd better not go easy on us because of it!" His words were sharp, but the huge smile on his face made it clear that Bastien was friendly... Even if he was a little over-competitive.

Bastien sent out Bao!
Gender: Male | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Ability: Cloud Nine | Holding: Choice Scarf | Moves:
- Scratch
- Tail Whip
- Water Sport
- Zen Headbutt

Bao stood valiantly... As valiantly as a Psyduck could stand, anyway. In truth, he probably looked pretty silly... But it was his first official match along with all the other members of Bastien's team. The duck wanted nothing more than to look cool in case Viola decided to snap anymore pictures in the middle of battle. Maybe he'd even get the chance to show off his new move a little more! Of course, there was always the possibility that he'd get totally creamed... Viola was a gym leader, after all. Bao knew much better than to underestimate someone before seeing what they were truly capable of.

out of ball :: Bao || company :: --- || thoughts :: Let's... Let's do this! || counters :: 3/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 7/10 Heartscale --- 1/5 Wild Battle --- 14/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 140/140 HP | 6/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 7 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 140/140 HP | 1/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 160/160 HP | 15/18 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 140/140 HP | 4/17 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 140/140 HP | 2/17 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 4 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon ) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 80/80 HP | 1/15 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Splash (no effect),
- Water Gun (40 dmg)

Vigilia
@ v@ hope I do okay!

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Route 4, just outside Santalune~
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Should start heading back to Santalune if we’re gonna catch Bastien coming out from his Gym challenge!'
Counters:
Movement: 8/3
Wild Pokemon: 6/5
NPC Trainer: 11/15
Item Quest:
Safety Goggles: 26/30
Heart Scale: 9/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Well, apart from the one shady looking guy that she had run off not too long ago, the path heading towards South Lumiose seemed pretty clear for the most part. Chrysa glanced back in the direction she’d seen the guy run off in one more time, wondering what that whole deal back there was all about. Apparently he had gone off to meet up with his partner, whom he said had ventured ahead to Lumiose for whatever reason. Maybe to scout out the area or something… As much as Chrysa felt that it shouldn’t be something she should get herself involved in, it was too late to avoid it now after she had sent that guy packing. What in the world could they be up to…? In any case, there was still time to do a bit more training while they waited on Bastien, and they had gone far enough while still remaining within the general vicinity of the city outskirts. With that in mind, Chrysa and her party began backpedaling towards Santalune, hoping that maybe they’d catch Bastien just as he was finishing his Gym challenge if he was indeed doing that by now. She would’ve called him to ask if he was going to the Gym by now, but decided against it. She didn’t want to seem nosy or be a distraction when he was in the middle of something important. Well, at any rate, she wasn’t in any particular rush to head back to Santalune, her chair rolling along at a leisurely pace as she leaned back in her chair. Kyan lay contentedly in her lap, admiring the scenery and breathing in the aroma of the flowers around them, having missed being outside for quite a while now.
Smiling softly, Chrysa reached her free hand over and began stroking his deep orange fur, singing softly under her breath to help pass the time as they made their way back to the city. ” These are days you’ll remember~ Never before and never since, I promise~ Will the whole world be warm as this,” she sang, recalling one of her favorite tunes she had first heard on the radio way back when, ” And as you feel it, you’ll know it’s true~ That you are blessed and lucky~ It’s true, that you are touched by something that will grow and bloom, in you~” Kyan gave a soft contented growl as he curled up closer to her, his ears perked up as he listened to her sing. Regina was humming her own little tune to herself, the Mega Lopunny seeming in a much more upbeat mood. Amaterasu was happily prancing along beside the wheelchair, occasionally stopping and sniffing at some nearby flowers as Ryouichi hopped along next to her. As the Fennekin went over to sniff at a particular patch of flowers, however, she didn’t know that a nearby observer was watching her closely. Suddenly a large vine lashed out and struck her across the cheek, Amaterasu yelping in pain and surprise at the unexpected blow. Ryouichi blinked as he saw what had happened, and quickly ran over to inspect his comrade.
” Hey, you alright?” he asked in a semi-concerned tone, just as Chrysa heard the commotion and was making her way over with Regina following close behind. ” What’s happened? Ammy, are you alright?” she asked, concerned for the Fennekin as she inspected her over. It didn’t look like there were any visible wounds on the little fox, though she seemed fairly surprised. ” Yeah, I’m fine… I could’ve sworn those flowers had just smacked me or something though…” she said, blinking a bit as she glanced over towards the particular patch she had been sniffing at just moments ago. Ryouichi narrowed his eyes, surely flowers weren’t capable of doing something like that on their own, unless… Sure enough, the culprit made its presence known as a small, pixie-looking creature floated up above the blossoms, clutching a small flower in its stubby little arms. ” Serves you right for poking your nose where it shouldn’t belong! I don’t appreciate little scrubs like you sniffing around my flower patch!” shouted the Flabebe in a masculine voice that seemed much too rough and gruff for a Pokemon of its size and appearance, ” Now get outta here before I start gettin’ mad, and you won’t like it when I’m mad!” Ryouichi narrowed his eyes towards the Flabebe, and folded his arms as he moved in front of Amaterasu. ” The hell’s your problem, pal? It’s not like she was trying to eat them or anything, you don’t have to be so defensive,” the Froakie shot back, glancing over his shoulder as Chrysa carefully picked up Amaterasu before looking back towards the Flabebe who was threatening them. ” Don’t matter if she was sniffing or eating ‘em, these flowers are MY property, and anyone who intrudes on my property is a trespasser!” retaliated the tiny flower fairy as it turned its glare towards Ryou, ” Now screw off, bub, unless ya want a piece of this too!”
Chrysa wasn’t exactly sure what was going on, but the Flabebe certainly looked rather pissed for whatever reason and Ryouichi was preparing to take on the aggressor to teach it a lesson. ” Get ‘em, Ryou,” she said with a nod towards the Froakie, deciding to let him have this one. The Froakie nodded, happy to step forward and face the Flabebe, he wasn’t going to take the insults that this little s**t of a pixie was throwing at them lying down. With deftness and speed akin to a ninja, Ryouichi lashed out with a fist at the Flabebe, the blow smacking the little pixie right in its face and sent it whirling back a little in the air. ” Why you-! That does it, I’m beyond pissed now! Get ready for a smackdown, ya little rat b*****d!” fumed the Flabebe, regaining its balance in the air and waving its flower around in an irritated manner before pointing it towards the Froakie. The ground in front of Ryou shifted a little, before a thick green vine shot out from the soil below and whacked the little blue frog right in the face. The Froakie reeled back slightly, more out of surprise than pain since the blow hadn’t hurt as much as it normally would’ve. ” Pound it again, Ryou!” Chrysa called out, since it seemed that Ryouichi had the upper hand in this battle. The Flabebe seemed shocked that the Vine Whip attack hadn’t done as much damage as it should’ve, the Froakie was a Water-type, wasn’t it? Then how come it hadn’t been all that hurt by the grass attack? ” What?! That attack was supposed be effective against ya damn Water-types! What are ya, some kinda freak of nature or something?!” spouted the pixie in utter shock, not quite understanding how the attack hadn’t been as effective as it had thought.
Ryouichi snorted as he regained his posture, smirking at the Flabebe as he cracked his neck a few times.
” Not quite, but I’ve got the next best thing,” he responded, chuckling softly as he advanced towards the pixie, ” One word, pal: Protean.” And with that, the Froakie lunged forward again, smacking the Flabebe before it even had a chance to react. The pixie fainted as it was sent flying back into the patch of flowers it had come from, Ryouichi grinning widely from ear to ear as he emerged victorious. ” Great job, Ryou~” Chrysa praised with a smile, reaching into her pack to grab some potions, ” Here, let’s heal you up~” The Flabebe’s attack hadn’t done a lot of damage to Ryou thanks to Protean, and the Froakie felt glad that he was able to change his type to that of whatever attack he used. Sure he could’ve easily knocked out that punky little pixie regardless, but it certainly helped that he had been saved from being seriously hurt. 】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
Get ready! A wild Flabebe appeared!

Flabebe
Level 4
80 HP
Tackle
Vine Whip

Ryouichi accepted the challenge!

Round 01… Fight!

Ryouichi used Pound!

Ryouichi’s Protean made him the Normal type!

Flabebe took 40 damage! (40/80)

Flabebe used Vine Whip!

Ryouichi took 45 damage!

Round 02!

Ryouichi used Pound!
Flabebe took 40 damage! (0/80)

Flabebe fainted!

Ryouichi gained 5 EXP!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 7/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 17 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 7/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Sand Attack (Lowers target's accuracy one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │12/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 7 │ 140/140 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│15/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Bubble (40 ; 1/10 to lower target’s Speed one stage) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │16/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │4/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff