Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
| Araucana's Pairs & Plots | Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:22 am
Annndd that should be the last of the saved posts...!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:19 pm
Just want to clear up the little details on these! What are everyone's preferences? whee

fluorescein
ALL AT ONCE & BEYOND THE PALE | Doe Owner, fluorescein | Growing or Adult Only? | Unedited | RP? | Blessing? | Newbie? | No Throwbacks | I love how these two complement and contrast each other. ♥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOT YET | STARLIT VOW & LODESTAR | Doe Owner, fluorescein | Growing or Adult Only? | Edited | RP? | Blessing? | Newbie? | Throwbacks? | HHNNN | I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS PAIR ♥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jynk
ALL AT ONCE & LAST LIGHT OF DUSK | Doe Owner, Jynk | Growing or Adult Only? | Edited | RP? | Blessing? | Newbie? | Throwbacks? | Excited for the colour combos this could pull out ♥

NOT YET | STARLIT VOW & LICHEN | Doe Owner, Jynk | Growing or Adult Only? | Edited | RP? | Blessing? | Newbie? | Throwbacks? | I wasn't looking for greens to go with Vow, but Lichen totally won me over ♥

Blinded by Silence
ALL AT ONCE & PURPLE DRAGON | Doe Owner, Blinded by Silence | Growing or Adult Only? | Edited? Does the glowy eye count? | RP? | Blessing? | Newbie? | Throwback: Endless Dreaming | Do want colourful butterfly babs! ♥

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:17 pm
Hell yes to Starlight Vow and Lodestone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:22 pm
fluorescein
Hell yes to Starlight Vow and Lodestone.

YUSH! ...Oh! Had you not already approved? (in shop thread?) o3o;
Are All at Once & Beyond the Pale cool with you as well?

Breedings preferences? x3

Edit: I've been looking into throwbacks for Lodestone and Vow and whooaaa there's so many. From Lodestone's side I was thinking maybe Vainmoon, Light Holds Sway and Neat but I'm flexible! Not sure what to pull from Vow's line for this, ideas? c:

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:29 pm
I would love a growing for them, if you don't mind! Yes, the glowy eyes do count as an edit. I'm too busy right now for roleplaying, but I would love to get a blessing and I am sure we can find a newbie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:02 pm
Blinded By Silence
I would love a growing for them, if you don't mind! Yes, the glowy eyes do count as an edit. I'm too busy right now for roleplaying, but I would love to get a blessing and I am sure we can find a newbie.

Will note growing preferred! I would like to experience growing babies! So don't mind at aaalll.

I can look into getting a blessing when the time comes! whee

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:42 pm
Araucana
Jynk
ALL AT ONCE & LAST LIGHT OF DUSK | Doe Owner, Jynk | Growing or Adult Only? | Edited | RP? | Blessing? | Newbie? | Throwbacks? | Excited for the colour combos this could pull out ♥

NOT YET | STARLIT VOW & LICHEN | Doe Owner, Jynk | Growing or Adult Only? | Edited | RP? | Blessing? | Newbie? | Throwbacks? | I wasn't looking for greens to go with Vow, but Lichen totally won me over ♥

YES YES YES! We can do RPs and I can find blessings for both ladies if they get chosen. I usually prefer adult, but growing is fine, too. I think kaliskanny would be a good newbie, unless you have someone in mind. The purples definitely go together on the first pair. As for Lichen, she has some gray that comes close to matching Vow's gray, and that might be why they look so good together. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:11 pm
Jynk
YES YES YES! We can do RPs and I can find blessings for both ladies if they get chosen. I usually prefer adult, but growing is fine, too. I think kaliskanny would be a good newbie, unless you have someone in mind. The purples definitely go together on the first pair. As for Lichen, she has some gray that comes close to matching Vow's gray, and that might be why they look so good together. :3

emotion_kirakira AWESOME! I will note down Either for adult/growing then! And I will add kaliskanny as the newbie for our pairs!

Pairing up kin is so exciting! Ahhh Matope, ilu. heart

Edit: OH, did you have any throwback preferences for either pair? c:

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:49 pm
Araucana
emotion_kirakira AWESOME! I will note down Either for adult/growing then! And I will add kaliskanny as the newbie for our pairs!

Pairing up kin is so exciting! Ahhh Matope, ilu. heart

Edit: OH, did you have any throwback preferences for either pair? c:

Well.. Last Light doesn't have a lot of throwbacks, but I really love how her mother and grandmother look. Lichen is a first gen, so no throwbacks on her side. Might have to do some digging on your boys to see who they have for throwbacks. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am
Jynk
Well.. Last Light doesn't have a lot of throwbacks, but I really love how her mother and grandmother look. Lichen is a first gen, so no throwbacks on her side. Might have to do some digging on your boys to see who they have for throwbacks. :3

Ooo I like those two for Instant and Last Light's throwbacks. For Vow and Lichen's, I was thinking maybe Vow's mother, grandmother and great grandmother? Though I wonder if that's throwing too many different kinds of horns/antlers into the mix. XD Your thoughts?  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 am
Araucana
Jynk

Ooo I like those two for Instant and Last Light's throwbacks. For Vow and Lichen's, I was thinking maybe Vow's mother, grandmother and great grandmother? Though I wonder if that's throwing too many different kinds of horns/antlers into the mix. XD Your thoughts?

I would maybe include his dad, too, for that purple. :3 I don't think too many throwbacks is bad. Might have a kid with some of each, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:52 am
Jynk
I would maybe include his dad, too, for that purple. :3 I don't think too many throwbacks is bad. Might have a kid with some of each, lol.

Okay, sounds good! I'll note them all down! whee  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:06 am
LOLLI qAq
NOT YET | STARLIT VOW & PEAR FLOWER | Doe Owner, LOLLI qAq | Growing or Adult Only? | Edited | RP, Planned | Will Get Blessing | Will Find Newbie | Throwbacks: Fit for a Fox's Wedding & Weirdwood | FLOWER POWER | Also their colours are too perfect together ;w; ♥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Does this sound all good to you Lolli? whee

Also for both this pair and Bring in the Night & Instant, do you have a preference to growing or adult only? I don't mind either way. :3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:10 am
Araucana

Everything is perfect with them, yes! emotion_bigheart

I don't have a preference really for growing or non! It's completely up to you.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:15 am
LOLLI qAq
Everything is perfect with them, yes! emotion_bigheart

I don't have a preference really for growing or non! It's completely up to you.

Awesome! I'll note down Either then. whee  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces