Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Middle-Earth (500 years before LotR)
The Misty Mountains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:29 am
User Image

₣ ₳ Ʉ Ӿ
✧☮╠═════════════════════════╣☮✧

"No, we're just twisted,

A shy laugh escapes Faux's breath after listening to the past of his father. "Well at least I didn't do what your father did, I didn't have the heart to raise my hand against those who harm me or not." he said before getting a message through his earpiece. A calm breeze blows and a soft smile that slowly turns for a short while as though Faux seemed to enjoy the interaction between him and the young man, nodding his head at the young man, Faux faces towards his camp. "As much as I'd like to stay and chat and knowing that you don't want that, I'll have to return to my camp. Though you can follow along or follow behind if you wish or if you have nowhere to stay." getting himself ready, Faux begins walking towards his camp. "I'll take my leave then."

not corrupted."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:00 pm
???
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

He did make any emotions from Faux comment about his father. He mentioned about returning to his camp, no time for chit chat. Prince decide to return to his coven, and leave everything to his allies to keep their eyes on realms, he put on his cyberpunk mask around his lower portion of his face, "I have my own mission to take care of," he said to him before he drew his crissaegrim to slice the portal open before he sheath his blade back to his scrabb and walked through the portal to head back to Coven.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
???

FoxylilShrink

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:28 am
User Image

₣ ₳ Ʉ Ӿ

"No, we're just twisted,

Looking back and watching the young man walk through his portal as it closed once he went through, reaching to his earpiece Faux sends out a report. "First contact achieved, new location received." {"What should we do until then sir?"} the other line responded as Faux began walking towards his camp, a mischievous grin and a tittering giggle seeing a wasp luring it's prey to it's den, "Maintain current objective, command wants this mine fully operational before anything else." Faux said but stopped to think for a while.

"Have a small team head out on horse back and lore gear." giving an order as the operator on the other line questioned his order. "Send them Northeast to gather as much information about the other regions here, simple aerial surveillance isn't gonna be enough to plan out an effective border for any counter offense, in case the locals get a little hostile." having stated his reason for sending a scout team and confirmation of his order, Faux continues his stride to the camp ever more excited of what's to come. "Well I honestly didn't think attracting someone would be that easy. Dad always said people would come to me more than I." he chuckled.

not corrupted."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:04 pm
User Image

₣ ₳ Ʉ Ӿ

"No, we're just twisted,

After quite some had passed, with a somewhat adequate mining base, operations soon went underway with machinery making quick work on the mountain's surface. Trucks loaded with earth head far east to dump their load of useless gravel and debris while back at the camp, constructions on several structures soon started with construction vehicles leveling hills and pushing trees off their roots to make way for the floor planners to begin laying out borders for the base's barracks and communications center.

Meanwhile, atop a vacant construction loader, Faux simply looks over the dust and dirt seeing how much progress has been made within a few hours, thinking back on his encounter with the bleached hair individual and smiling at his current state, Faux tittered as if he's gotten a slight interest with the young looking boy. Pushing that aside and getting a call from the command tent, Faux hopped down the 20ft high vehicle, landing softly without much harm and began to make his way towards the tent.

"Yes, I'm here." Calling out from outside before entering, several computer terminals are laid out on folding tables and operators monitoring their screens for activity whereas the rest simply relay messages to other units being sent out into the world and listening in on radio chatter. The commander stood by a row of screens around him as he sees Faux walking over to him. "So how's things so far commander?" Faux said patting the well mannered officer on the shoulder as they both look at the main monitor. "Well so far so good sir, constructions are still underway and the main processing plant hasn't been established yet, all pay dirt is sent to the west field for storing." Pulling up a display of the mining camp and highlighting the area he mentioned as Faux walked closely towards the monitor seeming proud of the work. "Good to hear, well once the base is fully operational we'll need to set up a line from here to the gateway to do a monthly drop off of the raw deposit, for now we'll have a convoy system at play since railway will take a little too long. command will give the convoy an armored detail during transport and their return back to the mines." "And air support? In case we encounter other factions." the commander asked as Faux was about to finish. "Well the council stated that anti-air personnel will suffice until the threat level increases, so for now we'll mainly have guys with rockets on their back and flak trucks on the line." Faux finished and after listening to that, the Commander simply sigh and nodded. "Well let's just hope whoever figures they can take on a modern army are complete fools and ask us to spare them if they get cornered by us." the Commander said which gets a giggle out of Faux who seem intrigued by that statement.

not corrupted."

Mining Op
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Construction

Quote:

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:29 am
User Image

₣ ₳ Ʉ Ӿ

"No, we're just twisted,

"Well I'll be heading off then, I'll keep radio silent for the time being, so if anything happens, you know what to do and if we've got unexpected guests, well you can either have them turn away or have them stay for a while for me to handle once I get back." Faux said getting a nod from the commander as the young beanie wearing fake demon exists the tent and commandeered a light vehicle bringing along 3 soldiers to accompany him on his little scenic drive. (Leaves Misty Mountain region)

not corrupted."

Faux's Transport and vehicle crew:

Quote:

Middle-Earth (500 years before LotR)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces