[ORP] The Scent Of A Lion (Meta RP) CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:20 am

Sayuri just shook her head, "I suppose that would be a way to become one of our faster runners." She smiled thogh before waving her tail towards her older sister. I promise I'll have plenty of stories to tell from this one~! At least she hoped so anyways. One part of her wanted there to be something dangerous out there for a good tale, but another one just wanted everyone to be safe. The last thing she wanted was for another loved one to get injured.

Nasim just chuckled, "Just promise me you'll wait before jumping off a cliff in order to test these." Gingerly the leopard reached up with a paw to push a branch away from the wings, "I'd figure they'd work best on a more open path though."

But if all else failed she could always use her wings as an escape against an angry lion. The leopard grinned at the thought of something chasing her to only be whacked in the face by those wings.

Sayuri smiled as she brushed up along Orna's side, "Hey..." Whispering softly the leopardess teased her sister, "I think they know you're here already so just go along with it." Bumping the green leopard with her hip Sayuri glanced around, "Isn't this interesting though? Think we'll have to fight today, Orna?

Glancing behind her she had realized that Ua was following along as well. The thought gave her a knot of worry in her stomach, but at the same time she noticed the male who was ever at her sister's side. Surely he would keep her safe...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:22 am
Deker's ears flattened against his head. The young female was going to a be a problem he could see that. He recovered quickly though. "My dear, I did not intend to scare your brother instead I merely wanted to make sure that he was on the alert. I would hate it terribly if any of you youngster were to be injured or hurt the way your elder sister was hurt.
Deker's voice was smooth and confident.

Deker was proud to be on the council but he could see the problems that the pride had, he needed to fix them so that they could all be safer in the end. He turned back towards the male he had originally been talking to "I am very sorry if you upset or scared by what I had said, I did not intend to." It was possible now that he was trying ot stir up the males pride, if Deker was him he would have been greatly upset if his sister had come up to defend his honor like this.

Niam moved close to Ua's side the whole time. "You are not slowing me down I am happy to be here at your side." he told her in a gentle voice, "Never will you have to apologize to me." When she told him the she was happy he was there with his heart swelled.

"You tell me as soon as you see or smell anything that makes you feel uncomfortable." he told her in a smooth voice. He was thinking more and more about the white female, and he was beginning to realize that he needed to do something about these feelings that he had for her. He made a decision when they finished the hunt he would tell her he would tell her he loved her. He swallowed hard the thought scared him and made his tummy feel like he had a hoard of butterflies swirling in side of it.

He noticed one of Ua's younger sister looking back at them he smiled wide. "Hello there." he greeted her. If he wanted to be with Ua he should starting to get to know her family little by little he figured.

Painted Moose

Sabra Knight

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image
Ua smiled softly at Naim. “You’re too sweet to me,” she giggled, enjoying the attention he was giving her. It was rare that males were interested in her. She suspected her father might have something to do with that, considering he was a rather formidable character.

Trust me, you’ll know straight away,” she said with a laugh. She felt like she had become more cowardly since the attack and it bothered her, but for now, she considered it just being safe.

Sayuri, Orna,” Ua called out, noticing Naim greet Sayuri. “Have you met Warden Naim?” She queried. “Naim these are my baby sisters, Sayuri and Orna.” She smiled warmly at the three, clearly hoping they would get along…

User Image
Ai was rather glad that Chiyo had come to his defence (he had a feeling this was going to be pretty common; since the female was a lot stronger minded than he was) but he felt bad that Deker was apologising so much.
Don’t be too harsh on him, sis,” Ai defended, ears drooped. “He was just talkin’, he wasn’t doing anything too bad.” He didn’t want to fight with his sister (he would lose) but he also didn’t want to be unfair or make an enemy of the council members. He was rather unaware that the male might already be an enemy.

He froze when Chiyo said something about a scent, and paused to sniff. “What is that?” It smelt familiar…like…grandpa, but not. Oh god.

Lion,” he whispered.

User Image
Hu was walking ahead of the group, striding towards the lake with confident strides but he froze when he heard Chiyo call out to him. He glanced back at her, but did not ask her what she smelt, because it wafted across his nose just as he looked at her. His eyes narrowed, fire flaring in them as he recognised the scent as that of lions.

Someone, fetch Arcus’ group,” Hu barked out. “Those who wish to protect the colony, come with me. Everyone else, return to the dens. Immediately.”

It was clear that he meant his offspring as well, but Ai, instead of retreating, walked to his father’s side.

Lets go,” Ai said firmly, meeting his dad’s gaze head on. The boy was not strong minded, but he was stupidly brave.

Hu looked like he wanted to argue, but they needed the power.

User Image

Ardhira’I scoffed at Nasim. “Too late!” She called out cheerfully, walking ahead and continuing to shimmy around branches in order to protect her wings. “They don’t work particularly well, but I’m getting there!” She grinned.

User Image

Arcus rolled his eyes at her comment, understanding it but just wishing she had left it unsaid. Fine, she could go back to planning Hu’s murder.

I like your reasoning,” he said simply and began to steer the group to a larger portion of the forest, staying away from the dense trees that they had been walking through: it was true. Only leopards could really fit through the branches else they would be snapped or broken. A cheetah could probably manage also, but that was unlikely and there was no scent of a cheetah.

User Image

Kianga, who had been silently following Hu’s group, stiffened her posture at Hu’s command. “I’ll go,” she said loudly, turning her tail and racing back the way they had come. She was a fast runner, and took to the tress at the first opportunity. She was faster in the trees than she could ever be on the ground.

She was grateful that they were not too far into the hunt, as the group would not be too hard to find. She simply followed their paths (mainly the discarded leaves from Ardhira’I’s slowly destroying wings.

Arcus!” she yelled loudly as she reached the tail end of their group. “We need backup! The lion is by the lake!” She was panting softly and knew that she would soon have to run back to the lake. It was a good thing that she was fit.

Arcus heard Kianga’s call and turned as she gave the location. His eyes narrowed.

Ua, stay,” he barked out. “Everyone else, run.” He didn’t wait to see who would follow him, he simply took to the trees towards the other group. His muscles came in handy, launching himself from branch to branch as fast as he could.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:46 pm
EVENT

The Lions are by The Lake!
User ImageUser Image

The duo had met under ...odd circumstances. A need for something to occupy themselves. A need for something 'fun' to do. It was Prometheus who had suggested going for a hunt. Neculai hadn't been too keen, but it was something to do.

Prometheus hadn't really told Neculai what they would be hunting, just that the lake bordered by forest was a good hunting ground. To be honest, Prom didn't want to hunt. He wanted a fight.

He smirked to himself, stretching his muscles languidly.

• You can now RP your characters interacting with the lions!
  • There WILL be a fight. If you are uncomfortable with your character possibly being injured, please limit participation in the fight.
  • Your character will not die without your consent, and it will be up to you to decide the extent of the injuries they sustain
    HOWEVER
    if your character is heavily involved in the fight, and is hit multiple times with a high powered attack, please respect the fact that ICly they will be hurt. They cannot GodMod and walk away without a scratch.

Lion's HP: Neculai: 20
Prometheus: 30

Each leopard has 16 (non-defence personnel) and 20 (defence personnel).
Adolescence have 12.
(They do not die at the end of their HP: Leopards will faint, and the lions will flee.)

To fight, roll 1-6 sided dice per character attacking.

1 - miss (- 0hp )
2 - hesitate ( -0hp
3 - light hit ( -1 hp)
4 - medium hit (-2hp)
5 - hard hit (-4 hp )
6 - critical ( -6 hp)

Painted Moose

Sabra Knight

Nessiaing

Cornetified

Velveteen Angel

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:53 pm
Despite Arcus' distaste with her presence, Orna remained optimistic. She wasn't going to get into any trouble! Just a little walk in the woods.

Ears perking, she winced slightly when her sister called out to her. Well, so much for sneaking now. Glancing warily at her mother, she started to make her way over to Ua. Warden Naim? Tail twitching with interest, looking between the two adults. They were being cuuuute~

Before she could say anything though, the shout from behind made her jump and her fur stand on end. L-Lion? One was really out here?! What... what should she do? Arcus was running, and calling for them to run. Suddenly, the reality of why they were out there hit her. A lion.... It started slow, but her paws began moving, following the path Arcus had torn down. Was she really heading for a fight?

Painted Moose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 pm
Chiyo snorted. "Snakes often have the softest scales, Ai." She didn't much care how her brother wrapped it around in his mind, this Deker was as suspicious as they came. Of course, Chiyo was always the first to jump to conclusions, but they had other issues to deal with right now.

There was no hesitation in the young female. She made her way to the side of her brother and father, showing nothing but trust as she looked to her father. The girl was utterly devoted to her father, emulating him as much as she could while still holding on to her fighter's mentality. Even she didn't know how far that trust would take her. "The faster we find the lion, the faster we can get rid of it." Of course, if she had known there were multiples..

There was a moment in time that Scheherazade thought that the fight could have been avoided. If both sides never found the lion, and said lion happened to leave then they would remain safe.

It didn't last long.

Kianga's arrival dropped her heart into her chest. She worried for her mate, of course, but her true focus was on her cubs. They were too young to be involved! It was because of that that instead of staying back, Scheherazade ran after Arcus. The pale leopard was no where near a fighter, but she wouldn't stand back to watch her cubs bleed.

Wait for back up, whatever you do.

The faster she ran, the more she began to spy them. It was harder to see the darker lion through the trees, but the lighter purple one was a target to the young leopardess. She was fool hardy; all to eager to prove her worth without thinking of her own limitations.

As soon as Chiyo was within striking distance, she barreled herself at Prometheus, claws raised to take out his flank.

(Chiyo Hp: 12)

(I am aware that Chiyo's participation may critically injure her, or even kill her. As an rper, I am willing to take that risk lol. /horrible)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Velveteen Angel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:22 pm
EVENT

User Image

Prometheus hadn't been expecting an attack, but when the leopards arrived, it was certainly what he got. He was shocked at the bravity of a adolescent who attempted to attack him first. So cocky was he that he allowed the blow to hit him, his flank cutting deep from the attack. He roared in displeasure, but he did not attack back straight away. He knew better than that. They needed a plan.

"Stay strong brother," he snarled to Neculai, as he tensed his muscles waiting for an attack.

HP: 24 (-6 from Chiyo)
(Attack: hesitate -0hp)

EVENT

User Image

Neculai was shocked at the sudden attack. It had come out of no where and he had taken a few steps back, and eyed the growing crowd of leopards that surrounded them both.

What had he gotten himself into?

HP: 20
(Attack: hesitate -0hp)

Painted Moose

Sabra Knight

Nessiaing

Cornetified

Velveteen Angel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:26 pm
Ai was not going to let his sister be the only one attacking! He launched himself towards Neculai blindly. He was, after all, not a particularly strong male; more of a scholar than a fighter but he was not above this. He would protect his colony if he had to!

HP: 12
(attack: medium hit (-2hp) )

Hu was furious at both of his children...and definitely not proud of the,. Not at all. He was impressed though, that they had been the first to attack. He wanted to swot both Chiyo and Ai and send them away, but they were not a pride of warriors. They were a pride of scholars. They would beat them if they had enough man power but otherwise, they were vulnerable.

He aimed his blow towards the stronger of the two, Prometheus, his blow only grazing the chest of the lion before him.

HP: 16
(Attack: light hit ( -1 hp) )

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:22 am
Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

nessiaing

Chiyo's heart was racing. She could heart clouds in her ears, and her eyes wanted to flutter around to everything except the lion in front of her. Now that he was standing before her Prometheus seemed a god because of his size.

Her father's attack was enough to jar her back into reality. This was the fight her blood had called for, wasn't it? So why was it that she wanted nothing more than to hide behind her father? Chiyo steeled herself and struck back, aiming for the wound she had already created on his flank. Hit his weak spot.

(attack: medium hit (-2hp) )

Cornetified rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:20 pm
Why was she moving toward the scary sounds? She was here to find healing plants, not lethal lions!

Orna was trembling by the time she reached the fight, gasping when she saw her father and siblings already battling. That's right... her family was in danger. She couldn't just sit by while-!

Against everything her body was telling her, she growled and jumped forward to follow Ai, leaping at Neculai with her claws out...

( attack: hard hit (-4 hp) to Neculai )

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Velveteen Angel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:25 am
EVENT

User Image

Prometheus roared in displeasure, his voice a deep boom that came from his large stature. His eyes were narrowed; furious, and the attacks aimed towards him by the leopards only made him more furious. Not only that, but they all looked the same. He scoffed at the puny attack hit from the male - really he should be ashamed. His distraction towards the male allowed the smaller female to hit him.

He snarled and aimed a blow back towards Chiyo, claws extended and his eyes narrowed.

"You think you can defeat me, girl?" he snarled

HP: 21
(-1 from Hu)
(-2 from Chiyo)

(Attack: light hit -1hp)

EVENT

User Image

Neculai was also surprised at the fierceness of the attacks that they received. The two younglings who attacked him were not the most damaging but he was shocked at the blows coming from the female. He narrowed his eyes in anger. An adolescent leopard? Hurting him?

He followed Prometheus' snarl and aimed a blow towards Orna.

HP: 14
(-2 from Ai)
(-4 from Orna)

Velveteen Angel rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 6 Total: 13 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:31 am
User Image"Orna!" Ai called out, noticing his second sister joining in the attack. His eyes were wide, as she was like him; not really a fighter. "Please be careful!" He noticed that the male was heading towards her and his heart stopped in his chest.

"Don't touch her!" Ai roared back, launching himself furiously at Neculai, teeth bared and claws extended.

(attack: critical (-6hp) )

User ImageHu knew his children were involved in the battle, and he hated it, but when he heard Ai call out, he froze in place, staring at the fight that encompassed two of his daughters and one of his sons. This wasn't what he wanted.

"Leave now!" Hu bellowed, voice deep and commanding. "And we will spare your lives!" And hopefully he would spare his children's pain.

He launched himself at Prometheus, trying to distract him from Chiyo but his claws only hit air.

(Attack: miss (0 hp) )

User ImageArcus flung himself as fast as he could, aiming his attack at Prometheus; the stronger of the two. It had taken him a while to get to the battle, but he threw himself into it whole heartedly. He wasn't sure where the rest of his group was, knowing that Orna had joined the battle but knowing little of anyone else's movements.

"No one will save you now," Arcus growled as he latched onto Prometheus with all the strength he had, attaching himself the back of the purple lion and digging in his claws. He was a bulky leopard; the weight of a small lion, but Prometheus was bigger.

HP: 20
(Attack: critical hit (-6 hp) )

Painted Moose

Sabra Knight

Nessiaing

Cornetified

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 am
Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

nessiaing

Chiyo was so shocked to have his full attention that the hit caught her by surprise. She cried out, feeling it's sting in the flesh of her shoulder. His brashness, though...that cocky attitude was all she needed to turn that initial fear into fire.

"Do you think you can defeat us, boy?" She snapped back. Chiyo raised her claws for an attack, but only swatted air. Although the wound was not deep, it had thrown off her game, no matter spark in her veins. The young girl turned sharply to look at her father for the briefest of seconds. Spare them? Hardly. They'll only come back if we let them go! "Go piss on yourself and fall, already!"

HP: 10
(Attack: miss (0 hp) )

Scheherazade was close on Arcus' tail. By the time she made it to the fight what she saw was enough to horrify her. Three of her children fighting, and it wasn't likely to end without blood shed.

The pale leopardess made a wide circle of the battle and moved in to strike Neculai. If anything she could at least draw the fire away from Ai and Orna. "What's wrong, lion? Can't hold your own against adolescents?"

Cornetified rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:05 pm
Wow! She'd hit him! She'd actually hit the lion! Orna began to tremble as her adrenaline ran high. This was such a thrill!

And, yet... so terrifying.

Her ears pinned back when the large lion turned his attention on her, and her body locked up. His paw was huge... With a shriek, her brother's voice reached her just in time for her to start to duck her head, though the large claws still raked over the top of her head, a few shallow cuts opening up.

Panting heavily, she looked back up to see her brother and mother at her side... She... She... She had to stay strong! She'd hit the lion once already! Steeling herself, she roared as bravely as she could and charged back forward at Neculai, aiming for his legs. Nearly there, she felt the fear pick at her again, and she stumbled, rolling to a stop.

HP: 11
( -1 from Neculai )

( attack: hesitate ( -0hp ) to Neculai )

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

nessiaing rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:33 pm
Naim felt torn between his duty and his love for the white leopardess. When Arcus announced that everyone but Ua should go to where the other team had been searching, they had found lions. The brown leopard felt his minty eyes fall on Ua, his heart told him he should stay with her escort her back, but his duty to the pride was to go and fight. He turned to her quickly, "Go back to the heart of the pride, get up in the trees, and wait there I will find you there after this is all done. Don't be scared but go fast." he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he ran off.

As he made his way towards the lake his stomach was doing flips, not because he was afraid of the fight he was heading into but instead he was afraid of the kiss he had just given Ua, he hoped he hadn't just over step a boundary.

He barrelled into the fight already in action and waisted no time joining in. He was surprised to see Hu's younger children here fighting, he was sure that they should be back home and that their mother was going to be furious but it was no time to worry about this now.

He joined Scheherazade in her attack towards Neculai. "We will keep your kids safe." he said to her before moving in for his own strike on Neculai .

Naim already knew that it was a bad thing for the children to be here, and if they had been his kids he would never have let them join the hunt, his mind drifted back to Hu's eldest daughter, hoping that she had made it back to the heart of the colony unscathed.

Naim HP - 20
(attak - 4 - medium hit (-2hp) )

Deker watched the youngsters he had been talking to run into the fight, as they went he couldn't help but mutter a quick "I told you danger follows your family." He wasn't really sure either of them would hear him though.

The purple leopard sat back and watched for a moment, he was a part of the defence sector but he knew better then to just barrel into a fight, an attack would have to be strategic, planned, calculated. However when the rest of the colony began to show up Deker felt he had not choice but to join the fight, it wasn't likely to look good if their newest council member was sitting back on his haunches.

He quickly moved towards the darker of the two lions, deciding he did not want to be compared to Hu or Arcus right at this moment, he moved in quick, but it was two quick and he completely missed his moment to land an attack on Neculai he backed up to regroup, no there was no use to rushing in like this he needed to plan and be careful.

Deker HP - 20
(attack - miss (- 0hp ) )

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose
[/quote}

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items