Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
☽☾Private Residence:: Ayame Hatake☽☾ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:22 pm
Yo-ko

"Ginseng with a sprig of mint," she responded, summoning a fresh pot between them and a second cup. "I always assume you're awake and kicking. So, here's the deal: in that scrap with the UHV, Knives' cannons were ridiculously effective. I was looking to build some siege weapons for the eventual tussle with them, but my woodworking's a bit rusty and I'd need a workshop area. My estate's fine and all, but not really a place for sawdust. I've also let my metalworking slide a bit, so I'd need a hand there as well."

Steam billowed out of the spout of the teapot as she refilled her flask. San would notice her Chakra restoring itself at an incredible rate compared to the last time he saw her, but would find nothing in the drink to explain this change.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:32 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San sat there for a moment, running the idea through his head. He had read the reports, and knew what his teacher was talking about.

"Cannons you say? My forge at Muramasa industries will be the perfect place to forge some of these weapons. And don't be so modest, your skill with those variable marbles will be more than helpful. Do you have a design in mind?

Why was her chakra recovering so quickly? This was interesting....

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:01 pm
Yo-ko

"Ideally, I need a way to deliver a payload of grounding rods into their midst," Bast remarked contemplatively, swirling the tea around in her flask. "For that purpose I was going to use ballistas rather than cannons, for which I'd need a smith to create the heads of the shots. I figure, if the UHV can cancel our Jutsu, we can cancel their technology, but the major problem is that I'd have to develop a grounding variable marble. Theoretically, that would require mica, hematite, granite, and a small amount of diamond for the atmospheric effect. I think I'll take you up on the offer to use Muramasa Industries' forge, but I'll need to head to Konoha for some lumber first, and then get my hands on those materials. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:53 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San poured himself some tea, and took a quick sip and enjoyed it complex flavors and accents. he forgot how much he admired his teachers mindset and clearness, decisiveness of action. Since his first lessos at her devious hand, San had been told to use an enemies strength against them, and once again they were going down that path. This time though, it Seemed San would be playing a much larger more crucial part in this, the part he had been trained for since his birth.

"Those are some interesting materials. Can you tell me how much of those materials you may need. What if i told you i could get you those materials now??? anywho, i think the lumber from Konoha would be a great idea, and give us a chance to review our "allies." I have a mission planned to gather intel on the UHV, a very deep cover operation. I will be taking Masahiro with me...one of the few i think can handle the rigours of acting and cover that we will be undertaking. As always, my forge is of access to you. I can get to work on the heads so long as you get me your specific schematics...."

San could really enjoy this tea! Holy snap was she good at making it!

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:21 pm
Yo-ko

Bast sucked in some air, then exhaled slowly. She retrieved her notebook from her pocket, flipped through a few pages, and then stopped to read one.

"Mica, hematite, granite, and diamond for the base components, plus uranium to stabilize the recipe. Gold and graphite would be useful for amplification and power-storing marbles, and coal could be used to increase durability and split marbles. I'd need large quantities of the first five to get the formula right. If you could get your hands on gold, graphite, and coal as well, that'd be lovely. Can I ask how you're getting these, or is that a trade secret?" She smirked at him and took a swig of tea. It was still hot, but much more palatable than before. "Going into enemy territory, eh? If people start dying, it had better be because you started a riot and not because you started killing people, if it's deep cover. Be gentle with Masahiro, eh? He's new to this."

She chuckled at her own joke, then wet her whistle with another long drag from her flask.

"I'll get you the schematics for the heads as soon as I'm sure the marbles will work out. I'd hate to have you work on it only for the plan to not pan out, but I'll keep you apprised of the details as they come. I'll be heading out to Konoha soon to see what I can get from their lumber stores."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:44 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San gave a firm nod as he took a deep sip of his tea. The first five was not going to be an issue, nor the gold or graphite. Uranium....uranium would be a little interesting but managable. San chuckled a bit at the masahiro comment but quickly tightened up his thoughts.

"Oh, if people start dying it is because they chose not to be subjects of an overly ideal militarized government that seeks to rid the world of any power that opposess it. And i am taking Masahiro on this mission because he is gentle. Just like one must know the absolute perfect moment to draw his sword, one must also know when not to. He will probably pick up some of the "higher arts" while he is out with me as well, i hope.

Standing, the ninja levitated the tea pot along with him.

"Come take a walk with me outside sensei. I think i have something interesting to show you. "

San would then take a few moments to walk outside, letting Bast follow if she chose.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:51 pm
Yo-ko

"One can only hope such discretion will continue. I'm sure the trip will be enlightening for both of you, on that front."

Bast followed the movements of the tea kettle, sarcastically pretending to be a zombie lusting after its warm contents as she followed him outside. When they were outside, she dropped the act and took up a spot next to him.

"I'm sure the Satetsu bloodline would be useful in gathering some of the magnetic metals, but what about the others? Have you developed a new Jutsu for this?" she asked in between sips of tea.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:17 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San pretty much laughed the entire way outside. It was great to see her able to act so freely. Or the tea was laced...which could also have been a possibility if it wasnt for his biosense.

San would first summon a few small blocks of his iron sand to float infront of him as he spoke about his newest creation.

"I remember when my parents first died, when it was still fresh in my mind. I remember Six telling me that it hurt so bad because it was the greatest single pain i had ever experienced up until that point, but it was in that hardhsip that my eyes would trully be open. It was then after training as a gennin when i chose to forever close my eyes that i understood what both you and Six had been trying to teach me for a while. I learned to see that which could not be seen, i was starting to feel the true interconnectedness of all things. Biosense and my magnetic capabilities further progressed my spiritual path, it allowed me to actually see and feel how similar all life and matter is. Even a star, one that has lasted for billions of years, must die to give birth to other stars. "

San had to whipe his blindfold, seemingly getting a little emotional.

It was like the flood gates opened. I started to feel more, experience more per action and movement that opened my heart to a multitude of other experiences i didnt even know existed, so minute and smal that unless you are still, truly still....you can read the lines. We are all the same energy vibrating at different speeds. It was when i understood this that i recieved my third enlightenment...."

San touched the block, and pulsed a bit of himself and some chakra, and in a quick glow the iron sand would transform into a block of micca right infront of the Miyamoto. She could further inspect it, and see there was no illusion or magic trick to what san just did.

"I always consider gunsei my first enlightenment. When i could feel the heart beat i gave Millenius...i think i fundementally changed that day..."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:33 pm
Yo-ko

Bast remained silent while her junior spoke, reminded of just how far apart they were in terms of ages. She went and felt the block of mica, tapping it and scratching it until she was certain it was the real deal. The change was phenomenal, that was for sure.

"Humans are nothing more than really tiny stars; how brightly you burn before death is up to you. As a collective, I'm of the opinion that Sunagakure is getting dangerously close to the power of Rikudou Sennin," she commented as she probed the block's surface for any signs of imperfections. "Gunsei is one half, the Chakra Golems are the other, and this is something different altogether. Is the change permanent? Will it still work if the end result is something non-mundane, like Gelel? What are the size restraints and Chakra costs?"

Tentatively, she picked up the block and turned it over, observing the results. If the change was permanent, this truly was something phenomenal.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:45 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San stood silent for a moment. Bast had known more about the stories and tales of the Rikudou Sennin, probably came from the same cosmic plane as him anyways. Since they first stepped foot into Suna, the so many years ago, they too had created a fundemental shift in the karma of suna.

"With that, i do agree. Its why....its why i wanted to show you this new power first. I just....i just read the lines and merely guide them to a different construct. I have Taken to calling them meridians, they are 12 sets of lines that are filled with 5 distinct flows of energy, much like how white light is filled with the different colors of the rainbow. I understand the scope of this newfound ability, but it also came with the knowledge and spiritual responsibility to care for all living things. I dont think i could use this carelessly...even if i wanted to. "

San took a deep breath, letting his emotions lighten. He couldnt tell now that he could use external alchemy...maybe he also understood the "internal" alchemy of transforming emotions and sensations.

"just like we die and transform into something else...the transformation is perminent...unless transformed once again. Just like with life...all things are changing. I think i meremly was able to still myself enough to finally feel its power. To make something non-mundane is not something i have experimented with yet, but im sure giving the object some more inherent energy like nature chakra....i would just have to align the meridians the right way."

It was almost as if he was a kid again. he tried to hid his emotions a little better, but he knew some seeped out into his voice.

"are you dissappointedin me? i kinda took your idea of gunsei and ran with it. I guess we do stand on the shoulders of giants...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:02 pm
Yo-ko

"Meridians, huh? A good name. I like it. This all sounds very much like the Chakra network and its permutations, though on a grander scale."

Bast took a seat on the ground next to San, stretched, and then took another drink. She had not thought of extending Gunsei in this direction, though she had to admit it was a logical step in some regards. The more she thought about it, the more a strange feeling of giddiness welled up inside her, until she could not help but crack an ear-splitting grin.

"Disappointed? Hardly!" she cackled. "This is leaps and bounds beyond what I ever planned for Gunsei, and it's got just as many utilitarian applications! And here I was, just trying to reclaim some of my old power! Brilliant!"

She leaned back, took a deep breath, and then sat up again.

"Well, now I feel like I've been p***y-footing about. You may be interested in this, but it's nowhere near as incredible as what you just did."

Having said that, she crossed her legs and brought her hands together over her lap. Her back straightened and she took a long, deep breath. Following that, her Chakra levels would skyrocket, her recovery rate four times greater than what he would be used to, and twice the resting rate she had exhibited inside. Something had spurred her to reach even greater heights of Chakra restoration, just by meditating. When she was at full Chakra, she uncoupled her hands and stood up, looking refreshed.

"I call it Godou, or 'The Path of Spiritual Enlightenment'. Quite a fitting name based on our conversation, isn't it? It's a way to flush the system and double your restoration rate while you're in it."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:24 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San suddenly perked up as Bast seemed excited again. Did he actually do something that impressed her! SHWEEET!

But when her chakra surged, san had to focus again. Not only was it her chakra centers, but...also her meridians were brimming with power! it was almost like she found the same set of principles, could tap into them as well but in a slightly different way.

"Its like....you truelly become more then what you are. The spiritual enlightenment. Does it work with sage chakra as well?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:38 pm
Yo-ko

"I'd assume so, though I haven't gone through the training necessary to become one, so I haven't tried," she answered dismissively. "Physical and spiritual energy recovery rates double in that state, and I've noticed being in it can have the same effects as training. It's useful for when you have to maintain something, as you can't activate anything new or you'll break your concentration. I'd love to learn that technique of yours, if you have the time, but I won't press it."

The sharp scent of the mint filled her nostrils as waved the opening to her flask under her nose. It was hot outside, but nowhere near the overwhelming heat that pervaded the desert. She felt sorry for anyone who had to cross it without being acclimated to the heat.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:12 pm
brooystart

Azeiel The Risen

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

Just as we cease, and move from one life to the next, so we die and are reborn in the same. San started as a hpeless student, learnng the toughest lessons from the hands of the toughest teacher. But now, in this single solitary moment, he would become the teacher. He took a moment to breath it it, half expecting Bast to do the same. She seemed just as intunned to this "coincidences" as he was. Just like with their training, planning, and life style, san whispered under his breath "There are no accidents...."

In his seated position, San would scoot a bit closer to to Bast before starting to explain the enlightenment he had discovered.

"Fire, earth, metal, water, and wood. These are the primordeal energies found in all matter, and their flow is predictable based on their 12 meridians, 4 for fire and 2 for every other element. Each element has a Yin flow and a yang flow. When i had been studying with James, he explained the structure of DNA and how he created Theodin from his and Ayames genetic code. I guess i kinda understand these meridians and their energy flows to be our cosmic DNA, to a degree, and if you change them..."

San placed a thumb gently on the forehead of his teacher, and with the other hand placed the tip of his thumb in the center of her chest. She would know these locations to be major chakra centers

"....You can fundementally cange an individual"

As he removed his hands, Bast would feel a slightly different change in her power, both her doton and fuuton capabilities would be increased, but she would feel weaker against Katon and her genjutsu capabilities were weakened as well.

"Due to our access to chakra and the cosmic power that it holds, our forms are naturally more resistant to the great change that non sentient matter is accustomed to. We, through this figt, naturally have the power to shape our own reality through our choices and decisions. However, the methods remain the same. All you need acces to is a single meridian, and you can alter all the others. These meridians cant be seen, they can only be felt. your spiritual connection can guide you to them...if you still your mind and let the world flow through you...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:31 pm
Yo-ko

Post 3/7 for Tao Te I'Ching [ Way of Dynamic Change ]

"Ah, so it works this way too," Bast remarked, feeling her Chakra grow simultaneously lighter and more grounded.

The shift in her own system let her feel a couple of the lines he was talking about, and at the same time, brought her mind back to Gunsei. She dashed the thought as soon as it came up, though, not wanting to delve fully into that quagmire just yet. That was a conversation for another time.

She closed her eyes and felt the cords he had altered within her own sense of self. It was a curious thing to feel something that wasn't Chakra, yet affected it. She wasn't entirely sure she liked it.

"It seems we've independently reached the same conclusion: within Chakra there is a positive and a negative flow. From what I understand of the Void Release clan, this may be part of their training as well," she commented. "Inverting them is no easy matter, though; there's a reason why it takes a bloodline to get ice and not just someone who can invert fire."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff