Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] Nyoko's Plot Hub - God looking for mate! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:42 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image

Offering Up: Arienkhut
Offering For: Maawio
Offer Type: Mate
Personality: Calm, stoic. A little world-weary for a male newly into his majority. Having lost his birth pride he tends to be more reserved and cautious.
Plot Ideas: To see if their personalities mesh for a mating (Id have to check his mom's line, dad was a 1st gen).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:42 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image

Offering Up: Uri
Offering For: Suditi
Offer Type: Mate or Fling depending on how they get on.
Personality: In terms of Firekins Uri is awfully soft. He does enjoy a good duel, but this is something he has only just learned. He would never pick an actual fight. He would however defend himself and those he loved if he had to. He wants cubs more than anything and would be willing to raise them on his own if he had to.
Plot Ideas: Something that results in cubs for them. Depending on how they get along maybe mates, maybe just a fling.

nessiaing

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:12 am
-gives you ALL the offers-

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image

Offering Up: Snickerdoodle
Offering For: Stormwatcher
Offer Type: Fling
Personality: Snickerdoodle's father is the God of Laughter, so he's a very happy guy. He's fairly good at getting others to grin and loves getting sad lions up and out of the dumps. He loves to paint and through his life has crafted various brushes using sticks and leaves and feathers and dyes out of berries and mud.
Plot Ideas: A fling! Doodle is a little naive about the birds and the bees so he'd be pleasantly surprised to end up a father. He's definitely got the gypsy ideal of not needing to mate, but he'll definitely be there for the cubs and Stormwatcher as they grow up.

User Image

Offering Up: Kitwana
Offering For: Vænn
Offer Type: Mate
Personality: Kitwana is more old school in his thinking, having anti-hybrid beliefs and under the impression that females are better suited for den life. He's eager to prove himself to other males and will accept any challenge posed to him, even if it's obvious he's going to get beat. He holds pride and dignity over life and will do anything to keep his name in good standing.
Plot Ideas: I feel like they'd get along well for general life things. Kitwana doesn't have any thralls yet but when he does get them he'll be too busy to keep them in check, so having a female at home to whip them into shape will help him quite a bit. He'll bring her treasures from the rouge lands and treat her well, and when cubs come around he'll help as best he can in raising them, although he probably won't know what to do with them when they're small. He's a Freeborn at the moment but is out on his Viking to become a Reaver.

User Image

Offering Up: Fireheart
Offering For: Daima
Offer Type: Fling
Personality: Fireheart is a brave and kind-hearted lioness. Her compassion is only matched by her desire to protects those she loves. Although she is from a pride not known for their fighting, she is a skilled huntress that isn't afraid to put herself in harms way if it means saving someone else. She used to be a bit hot-headed and let her heart rule her head, but now that she's growing her sense of timing is getting better and she has learned to look before she leaps.
Plot Ideas:Fireheart is happily mated and has had two litters (the newest are still cubs so this fling would have to wait another month or so but if you agree to it, we could get the RP out of the way), but as the queen of the Kizi she is never far from trouble. I'm planning on having her end up falling under the affects of the Dreamer's cave somehow, either chasing one of her new children there to try to prevent them from experiencing the 'blessing', or accidentally lured in by some other means. While under the affects I'd like for her to wander away from the pride, following her Muse and finding a male to fling with. Fireheart is very determined and I think it would be kind of hilarious for her to fling with a god, when she doesn't care for them very much. Then there would be a litter of surprise cubs and 'who is the father' issues and lots of drama and drama is fun owo So yes.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:57 pm
Tanakako
I'd definitely like to try out these two for a possible mating! I'm sure you can tell by the blank space, but Maawio's personality is still a bit in the works, and for her I think it might develop best through roleplay.

nessiaing
It's a bit of the same deal with Suditi. Her personality isn't quite set in stone, so I'd like to try her and Uri out in roleplay before I commit to a fling.

SilverLutz
A fling between Stormwatcher and Snickerdoodle would be lovely! I can see them getting along fairly well, especially when she's under the effects of the Dreamer's Cave. He might have to raise the cubs solo, however. Officially speaking, I believe Dreamers are only allowed to see their cubs when they're not under the Cave's influence, and Khanda is... Well, she wouldn't respond to her cubs when she wasn't under the influence. Her Muse is essentially what drowns out all the daily background noise and allows her to function as a social being.

Kitwana sounds like he's exactly what I'm looking for in a mate for Vænn! She was raised fairly old-fashioned herself, so she'd be perfectly content with a future-Reaver husband who left her to maintain the den. I'd love to do a roleplay to try them out to make sure they can click for the long term! (Plus she just got offered a god fling over AIM that I'm going to go through with, so I need to get that worked through first. 8D)

And the fling between Fireheart and Daima... Oh goodness, that is a juicy plot, and I kind of adore it. He actually has a fling lined up with another lioness that I still need to get rps for myself, but I don't mind trying for him for two lionesses at once. The wait until we can start trying for them is absolutely no problem for me!

Do you guys have AIM? I tend to get through my roleplays best over a messenger, so if you're AIM-users feel free to add and message me! My username is in the first post. biggrin  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:51 pm
I tried but it doesn't seem to like working. And being UK time I'm not often on when most others are. We could do rps over PMs?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:31 pm
Tanakako
I tried but it doesn't seem to like working. And being UK time I'm not often on when most others are. We could do rps over PMs?

Part of the issue with guild rp and me is I tend to get out of the muse's headspace between posts, and it can take a while for me to get back into it and reply. PMs would likely have the same problem. Do you have Skype or another messenger we could possibly use?

(I'd be willing to do guild rp as a last resort, but I would likely need a LOT of prodding to make sure I get posts out in a timely manner.)

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:11 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image

Offering Up: Kiunguzaa
Offering For: Daima
Offer Type: Fling? or just Gen RP C:
Personality: Kiun was the unloved child (by her father; which has stuck in her mind) and has grown up with a bit of a rough personality because of it. She's a fighter (and a good one at that) but she has a desperate need to prove herself.
She will be leaving the Firekin (after I SRP her fight with her father) and going rogue. In the rogue lands, her personality will settle slightly but I imagine she'll always be a driven individual.
Plot Ideas: I'd love for her to bump into Daima. I'd be amused for them to get into a sparring match, and realise their attitudes are quite similar, however I think Kiun would benefit from him sharing wisdom of his 'living life with no regrets'.
Also, potential pretty babies ?? >>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:27 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image
Note: Kai is a soldier. I need to get his cert updated.

Offering Up: Kai'Melos
Offering For: Suditi
Offer Type: Mate or fling, preferably mate in the long run.
Personality: Kai is a softie but not one to be crossed. He respects everyone's wishes to live life as they will as long as it's not harming anyone. But, should ANYONE cause harm to come to him or his loved ones they had best watch their backs. Otherwise, Kai is very much a gentleman and will do whatever he can to make those he loves happy.
Plot Ideas: I'am actively searching for a mate for Kai. He's had little RP. He IS related to Kidondo and No so I am not sure, lineage wise, if they would be suited for one another. I think it would be fun to have them maybe start out as friends and maybe have it blossom from there? Heck, it could be one of those relationships where they don't really realized how they feel for one another but everyone else does. haha This way we could have a lot of fun fluffly RP's before anything gets serious between the two. If you'd rather not have them be mates, we could go the same general route RP wise but just make it a fling. HECK, if she ends up flinging with someone else maybe while she's raising the cubbins from the fling is when Kai and her realize they like one another? Kai would happily help raise cubbins that aren't hi. smile

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:34 pm
Velveteen Angel
I think, so long as the fling happens when she's a rogue and as long as you don't mind waiting a bit, I'd be happy to do a fling between the two of them! I certainly agree that they would make gorgeous cubs, but Daima now has two flings lined up that are going to take priority. I'd be happy to do general rp however, since he definitely needs the rp count anyways.

Kolina
There'd be no issue with relations! Suditi is from Hongshan blood, so she's completely unrelated to everyone in the pride - save her mother and siblings. She has another fling offer from Nessia, also pending how they get along, but I'd be all for having a friendship with Kai that has the possibility to develop into more if her first prospect only pans out for a fling. Heck, maybe he could be an "uncle" to her cubs and gradually move into a mate role! (Again, assuming her first offer only works for a fling.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:38 pm
Kolina
There'd be no issue with relations! Suditi is from Hongshan blood, so she's completely unrelated to everyone in the pride - save her mother and siblings. She has another fling offer from Nessia, also pending how they get along, but I'd be all for having a friendship with Kai that has the possibility to develop into more if her first prospect only pans out for a fling. Heck, maybe he could be an "uncle" to her cubs and gradually move into a mate role! (Again, assuming her first offer only works for a fling.)

That would be perfectly alright with me! If anything, I get more RP with him which he sorely needs. smile But yes, definitely the two should become friends at the least. wink  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:44 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
I think, so long as the fling happens when she's a rogue and as long as you don't mind waiting a bit, I'd be happy to do a fling between the two of them! I certainly agree that they would make gorgeous cubs, but Daima now has two flings lined up that are going to take priority. I'd be happy to do general rp however, since he definitely needs the rp count anyways.

The fling would definitely only happen when she's a rogue. She's been OK'd to leave, so I just need my SRP for continuity sake. I'm alright with waiting on the other flings ~ she doesn't have much going on right now, so the wait won't affect much.
If you need some more gen RP for Daima, I have a few others who need RP boosts that could help him out c:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:34 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

User Image <- aunt
User Image <- grandmother
Zenobia <- great grandmother but lives out of the pride.

Offering Up: Tryphena or Malaya
Offering For: Cuisne
Offer Type: Family rp?
Personality: Tryphena is rather a blank slate, Malaya is a nice girl, but nervous around those exhibiting the signs of disease.
Plot Ideas: family time? i dunno.

magnadearel

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:02 pm
Kolina
Sounds great to me! Like I said to the earlier folks who made offers, please feel free to hit me up on AIM!

Velveteen Angel
That would be fantastic! Do you have AIM? Because if so, feel free to toss me a message so we can discuss rp and get it started.

magnadearel
Some family rp sounds absolutely lovely, although you've got the relations a little mixed up. Malaya is Cuisne's Aunt, which would make Tryphena her cousin. But that's mostly semantics when you have a family line as large as Sliabh's. Feel free to hit me up on AIM if you have it!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:28 am
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Some family rp sounds absolutely lovely, although you've got the relations a little mixed up. Malaya is Cuisne's Aunt, which would make Tryphena her cousin. But that's mostly semantics when you have a family line as large as Sliabh's. Feel free to hit me up on AIM if you have it!

Well snap. XD I get mixed up on that so easily. I do have Aim, and added you!  

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 am
Velveteen Angel
That would be fantastic! Do you have AIM? Because if so, feel free to toss me a message so we can discuss rp and get it started.

I do have AIM, it's VelvieElle - however atm I am pretty flat out with University so I'm not on it much. If you see me online on AIM though, grab me! I'm always happy to plot/rp/chat c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff