Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
Streets of Lumiere Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:45 pm
❇ηαησнα мιαzαкι❇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

••[ ι нανє иσ ρяσвℓєм ωιтн уσυ ]••

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

Nanoha struggled as he walked down the streets towards her new home. She was loaded down with books of all sorts, manga, Philosophy, you name it. "Ugh...so many...soooo many books." She murmured, and sat down on a nearby bench.

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

••[ вυт ι ωσυℓ∂ ℓιкє ѕσмє ρяινα¢у ]••

*Learn About Me!
*Money:
*Currently with: No one
*Currently wearing: A new start
*Mood: Ecstatic
((OOC: ...))

Name
Name
Name
Name
Name

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:31 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨
( ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:25 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The streets of Lumiere seemed to be empty and quiet just as Patrick had expected to happen in the middle of the night. "Also today is a holiday and its the kind most people spend indoors or in their yards" he thought as he stretches. He begins to jog away from where he lives in the district and down the street nearest to him. He will be jogging again in the morning since that is what he usually does. Tonight was just to past the time instead of sleeping and he wasn't hungry to eat anything. Despite having a drivers license he didn't own a car let alone a phone to call a taxi cab and he prefer it that. His body stays fit because he exercises very often in just about everything he does daily. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Lumiere.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:active.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:11 am
Hiraos
User Image
{Location:Streets of Lumiere }
{Mood:
Calm}
{Thoughts:
Is this right? What am I doing?}
{Company:
None}
{Currently Listening To:
Runaway and We Used to Wait}

The rhythmic vibrations reverberating throughout his body always calmed him. That was why he loved to run so much. That was why he loved music so much. That was why, when he combined the two, Hiraos could lose himself. He could get away from everything that bothered and tugged at his mind. He could get lost where worry and stress could never find him, as long as he just running. Running to the rhythm of the music that floated in is ears from the earbuds he wore. An escape was what he desperately needed right now.

Moving into a grand mansion of a house in the ritziest part of town would seem the least stressful thing in the world to a young adult, especially with the disposable fund he had. How could living in such luxury and lavishness make him need to run? Who would possibly even think of escaping?! Hiro asked these questions and more over and over again until he wanted to screw a hole in his head and liquefy his brain. It all came back to the argument with his father. Was it really so unheard of to want to see more of the world before he was tied down to one place for the rest of his life? His father had argued that there was scarcely a continent he hadn't seen, to which Hiraos would try, in vain, to explain that he wanted more than just to see it, he wanted to experience other places. In the end, he took off with his granted fortune and did not look back.

Hiraos needed to run to keep from thinking back to those last few heated conversations. He didn't want to remember the hurt look on his mother's face when he shouted that he would never come back, or the look of betrayal on his sister's face when he explained to her that he was leaving, and that this time she could not come with. All theses decisions were made in such haste, which was so unlike him. Why had he done it? Deep down, he knew the answer, but he was not yet willing to dig that far down.

Now that he had a permanent place to sleep for the time being, he had unpacked only the most essential of essentials and took off for a run around the neighborhood. It was a good way to get his bearings and possibly meet his new neighbors. On he jogged, finally stopping for a rest at a beautifully carved fountain. It's crystal waters splashing down onto itself created a light, cooling mist in which he sat himself, cooling himself and catching his breath. When his breath was caught he took out his earbuds, stowing them in his pocket and leaned over the fountain to splashed his face with the chilly water. He felt refreshed almost instantly. With a quick shake of his head, tossing drops from dripping hair into the air, he sighed and sat back with a relaxed smile on his face, face up to the sky and eyes closed in silent reverie.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:36 am
]
Hiraos
User Image
{Location:Streets of Lumiere }
{Mood:
Calm}
{Thoughts:
Is this right? What am I doing?}
{Company:
None}
{Currently Listening To:
Shes Always Singing and Ode to Butterfly}

Feeling much better after a good rest, Hiraos took a deep breath and opened his eyes. It was quiet in this neighborhood. He liked that. It would be comfortable to meditate here. However, meditation was not what he planned on doing at this moment. Nimbly he sprang to his feet, pulled his earbuds back out of his pocket and with music in his ears once again, he took up his run. He has seen the neighborhood, not to see the town.

On his way out of the Lumiere Housing District, he passed by his new abode and paused in his run, looking up at the enormous house. It seemed way too big for one person. He was so used to big, luxurious houses that he had not thought twice about living in this one. He recalled the moment he realized the house was too big for him. He had just finished bringing in his luggage and setting up his room. He wandered about the house, taking stock of the rooms and what was in them when he suddenly felt empty. The house lacked the noises he was accustomed to hearing throughout the day. There were no children running up and down the hall, the children of the servants who worked there. They always loved it when Hiraos would tell them stories of knights and kings and dragons. The sound of his mother playing the piano in the drawing room. He used to love to sit in with her and read as she played. There were no sounds of the hustle and bustle of the kitchen staff preparing meals for their sizable household. The sound he missed most of all was the sound of his sister's laughter as she played with their dogs. She was so great with animals. He was too, but Anisia was always so much more passionate with animals than he ever let himself be.

As he stood outside of his house, Hiraos thought aloud, "Maybe I could get a dog..." Maybe then the house wouldn't feel so empty. With new resolve, he resumed his run, his new objective to find a place to acquire a dog.

{EXITS Lumiere Housing District}  

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:43 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧0
( ② мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 pm
                  User Image

A bolt of death from the blue .
xxxxxx A x c o m p l e t e x s u r p r i s e .
▫ 🔗
x thunderclap from a clear sky xxxxxxxxxxxx

m. o. o. d. //; impartial

l. o. c. a. t. i. o. n. //; 1516: Lumiere Housing District
xxxxxxxxKou Tamotsu

The December chill blew through her hair and permeated throughout her body. It was sunny outside, but she could still see her breath in the air. Even though Kou was dead, it didn't mean she couldn't feel cold. In fact, the coldness felt from being buried alive still lingered within her to this day. It didn't matter how close she got to a fireplace, how many covers she piled on top of herself - when Kou closed her eyes and heard the voices of the children of the world calling out to her, she was once again six feet under, staring death in the face. The pale Japanese woman knew who could explain it best - Sylvia Plath. "I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again." Her breath would stop - her thoughts would cease. All that mattered in those lingering moments of slumber were the few seconds in which she'd leave it all. Not the whispers of the people, not the blood on her hands. The reality of it all. Only when it was cold was she reminded of this. It was fortunate this was a beach town. Warmth was never too far away, even in the winter. Her stroll was steadily paced so appropriate time could be taken to observe her surroundings. Despite the tall buildings in the area, there seemed to be a lot of preserved vegetation, as well. Kou liked that. Nature needed to be a part of everything, not removed from it. Another strong gust of wind had her stod and close her eyes, moving some of her long, wispy strands away from her face. Her dark eyes met the world above her, thinking that it was all too familiar.

"Sora ga ao o ushinatteru..."

She whispered to herself, stopping to look up at the clear yet dark skies. Kou closed her eyes and took and deep breath in, exhaling softly. She was reminded that everyone looked at the same skies, and that today was no different than the sky she gazed upon as her people betrayed her. That the skies she now observed were once beautiful to the people she'd taken hopes and dreams from.

xxxxxxxx今日

african american apparel

A4854R744L7512E1

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:19 am
                      User Image

User Image

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Upon entrance to Lumiere streets, Akihiko was on his skateboard, the cold December wind blowing in his face, stinging his cheeks bright red. Eventually, he began to feel out of place. People were staring at him oddly, and these parts seem more... luxurious. Maybe... maybe he should cool it down a bit. He hopped off his skateboard, picked it up off the ground and began to walk the rest of his way home - well at least until he got out of Lumiere. Akihiko adjusted his backpack, and looked around, not necessarily in awe to the luxuries that surrounded him. He remembered living in such high class situations. He wasn't a fan of it. First Class wasn't his taste. Everyone was too clean, too prim, too proper. He liked seeing flaws. It makes him feel like the place was more alive. Akihiko's ash blonde hair blew in his face from a gust of cold wind, and he loved it - well the wind, not really the hair in his face. He stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, and put his skateboard on the ground. He put one foot on the skateboard, flipped his hair forward and began to put it in a messy bun.
                                                ________________________________________
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ » ▬▬▬

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Streets of Lumiere
                                                        ᴡɪᴛʜ No One
                                                        ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
                                                        ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
                                                        sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
                                                        ᴍᴏᴏᴅ At ease
                                                        ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]
                                                        ᴏ.ᴏ.ᴄ. - - -

Vendemmian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:55 am
                  User Image

▫ 🔗

m. o. o. d. //; impartial

xxxxxxxxKou Tamotsu

Kou closed her eyes and leaned her back on a nearby tree, rustling trees and bushes infiltrating her crowded thoughts.

Baku-san, please come eat my dream. Baku-san, come save me. Please, take the pain away. Someone make me forget about him. I need hope. I can't take this abuse anymore. I can't stand thinking of them. Please, make them stop hurting me. He keeps haunting my dreams. Don't let them take her away.

The voices of others flowed in her head relentlessly, like a raging current eroding away at the rocks of her consciousness over the years. The pale woman knitted her eyebrows together in frustration, realizing these wouldn't stop anytime soon. It was always nighttime somewhere in the world. There were always nightmares to save someone from. Hopes to devour. She hadn't been hungry for any of that in a long, long time.

At least the wind was still there for her, though. She found the sensation comforting, even if it did cast her hair into her eyes. When the breezes finally subsided, she heard the sound of something heavy rolling against pavement, only to stop a few moments later. Kou turned and caught eye of a person tying their mid length hair up into a bun. She looked at their clothing, and then wondered if they lived here. Your garments weren't always tell-tale signs of your class, despite traditional Japanese culture teaching her that. When you traveled the world as she did, you got a good taste of how your country's perception of people is flawed. It was perhaps another thing that made this living hell tolerable.

Kou stepped onto the pavement and straightened her hair up, capturing stray strands and returning them to their rightful place. She pressed her lips together and turned to walk, seeing a black cat jump out from the shrubbery and look at her with intense copper eyes. She blinked in surprise and bent down to greet it - black cats were good luck in her culture. In fact, she was always taught to greet them and offer them her hand so they could bless her. She did just that, habitually speaking in Japanese.

"Hello, Mr. Cat. Might you come and shake hands with me?" Their eyes matched colors. It made her smile and crouch down further, making cat noises, beckoning in her home language for it to come closer to her. "Nyan, nyan. It's okay," Eventually, it was coaxed out of its hiding and approached her. Kou pet it behind the ears gingerly.

xxxxxxxx今日

african american apparel

A4854R744L7512E1

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:04 pm
                      User Image

User Image

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Standing straight once more, locks of hair fell out of Akihiko's sloppy bun and into his face. It did ultimately defeat he purpose of him putting his hair up to get it out the way, but he wasn't complaining. He just blew at the strand lazily, and let it fall to the side of his face. 'I need a cut...' He thought, scrunching up his nose and letting that be that. He fixed the strap of his transparent backpack on his back, and picked up his skateboard once more by the front bar. Looking straight ahead, Akihiko could see a dark haired woman crouching on the ground talking to a cat. He raised a brow and smiled. 'Seems like I keep running into the odd ones.' He thought, comparing the person before him to Orianna. As he came closer to the woman, his head tilted to the side with natural curiosity. Akihiko was more of a dog person, but he couldn't lie and say cats weren't just as cute. Finally as he made his way by the woman, and crouched right beside her.

He was right; the cat was precious. His face lit up, and reached his hand out slowly, caressing the cat's chin. "Is he yours?" Akihiko's bright teal eyes shifted over to the woman beside him. Catching a glimpse of her face for the first time, he was rather taken aback by her features. She was awfully pale, an intense contrast to her black hair. She almost looked porcelain. "Oh...!" He whispered, practically in awe with the woman beside him.

ᴡɪᴛʜ A porcelain doll and a cat
                                                        ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
                                                        ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
                                                        sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
                                                        ᴍᴏᴏᴅ At ease
                                                        ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]
                                                        ᴏ.ᴏ.ᴄ. - - -

Vendemmian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:18 pm
                  User Image

▫ 🔗

m. o. o. d. //; intrigued

xxxxxxxxKou Tamotsu

"He is not." Kou said softly, mildly surprised that the person she had glanced at a few moments before decided to join her. Close up, she admittedly thought that he was not bad looking. In fact, she liked the length of his hair, thinking it suited his face and bright eyes very well. The stranger seemed to be observing Kou's appearance too, judging by the way he looked at her and reacted. Kou gave the cat one last pet before standing up completely, placing a hand on her cheek. "I'm sorry. Is there something on my face?" She nervously adjusted her locks, making sure they weren't out of place or disheveled. The Japanese woman sometimes forgot she looked the way she looked, and it took a few moments for her to realize it might have been because of her skin or eyes. Upon this suss, she blinked in surprise and blushed softly. "He doesn't have a collar."

The words came rather abruptly, considering they weren't completely on the topic of the animal. In the case that Akihiko didn't understand what she was talking about, Kou looked down at the creature that seemed to be avidly brushing up against her legs. There wasn't any particular preference in her mind for cats to dogs. In fact, all animals were equal in Kou's eyes. The woman had always meant to keep a cat or dog. They were supposed to be comforting creatures. She picked up the black cat and he mewled. "Perhaps I should take him home and feed him some salmon." The cat climbed up to perch on her small shoulder, reaching out to sniff cautiously at Akihiko. A smile graced her pure features. "My name is Kou Tamotsu. It's nice to meet you."

xxxxxxxx今日

african american apparel

A4854R744L7512E1

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:45 pm
                      User Image

User Image

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

"I - oh no! There isn't - your face is fine!" He realized he probably made her uncomfortable. The poor girl reacted so negatively to his rather... inappropriate staring. Akihiko nervously laughed at himself when he took note that the staring was more than enough to react negatively to. "You're just... so fair. You look so delicate!" He said, then ultimately decided he should stop speaking on the matter. He probably wouldn't make it any better. "Ahh, I'm not very suave..." By the woman's sudden outburst on the cat's collar, he could tell she wasn't the smoothest either. Akihiko slowly stood up, practically towering over the girl in front of him. He dusted off the dirt from his pants and tucked his skateboard under his arm.

At the moment, Akihiko still felt silly for making the woman feel uncomfortable. He probably stared at her for too long. 'How awkward!' He thought, rubbing the back of his neck. Luckily, she wasn't too put off. She eventually gave him a smile - one that looked lovely against her faultless skin he must add - and offered her name. Akihiko reacted quickly, he smiled a boyishly cheerful smile, "I'm Akihiko! You... you wouldn't happen to be Japanese, too?!"

ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
                                                        ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
                                                        sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
                                                        ᴍᴏᴏᴅ At ease
                                                        ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]
                                                        ᴏ.ᴏ.ᴄ. - - -

Vendemmian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:13 pm
                  User Image

▫ 🔗

m. o. o. d. //; intrigued

xxxxxxxxKou Tamotsu

Kou pressed her lips together in amusement and let out a small laugh, shaking her head at Akihiko's words. It was clear that he was trying to be kind to her, no matter how his expressions seemed to come out. He must've been young, she noted. He certainly looked and acted so. However, she didn't mind. In her own little way, the pale woman found it quite endearing. "Yes, you're correct. I am indeed fair. I'm flattered you noticed." She properly covered her mouth when laughing softly, tucking a strand of her fine wispy denim hair behind her ear. "Suave is unnecessary for a person of youthful vigor like yourself. I think you're rather charming, otherwise," Her hands fell to her sides and Kou offered him a polite bow the moment he introduced himself and quickly wanted to know if she was Japanese like him.

"I am Japanese. Born and raised. How do you do." The Baku replied simply, removing the cat from her shoulder to set it down on the pavement next to her. It meowed softly and found a little corner near them to lay down in. Within a few moments of obtaining its niche, it seemed to have fallen asleep. Kou eyed it curiously for a bit, giving Akihiko her full attention shortly after. It was interesting that he didn't give his last name. That was traditional. Maybe he didn't grow up in Japan? Or, perhaps more likely - did not fully assimilate to the customs? She could understand why that would happen. Japanese culture could be a little finicky and nit-picky with things sometimes.

"I am new to this area, actually. Yourself?" Kou smiled gently at him, turning and walking a bit over to a nearby bench. As she was sitting down, a strong gust of wind sent her hair flying to the side. Her legs were crossed properly, hands put into her lap. "Today is my first day here. I wanted to get to know my surroundings. It's very clean. Is your home near or perhaps in the Lumiere district, Akihiko?" She motioned for him to sit next to her on the bench, wishing they had a bit of tea or snacks to share as they spoke. Maybe if they continued to get more acquainted, she could invite him over a bit later supper.

xxxxxxxx今日

african american apparel

A4854R744L7512E1

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:30 am
                      User Image

User Image

▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Akihiko raised a brow, thought over what Kou had said, and took a liking to it. He nodded his head in approval and repeated, "A person of youthful vigor." He puffed his chest up and smiled proudly, "Sounds like the super hero I probably could never be as noble as." Akihiko said teasing himself with a light laugh. In the long run, he was proud of himself for being able to lighten her mood and make her laugh. Earlier before - as he recalled - she didn't seem too chipper. Although he never saw her face, he could feel the melancholy off of her. He decided it was better off not to meddle. Kou was happy now, and that's all that matter! Akihiko could walk home, look himself in the mirror, and proudly say "I made someone's day today!"

Just as Akihiko assumed, she was Japanese, although he never doubted himself. The name didn't feel as foreign as everyone else's had. It brought a slightest second of home to him as he greeted her. "I was born and raised there, too. Although, I'm not very new here, either." He shifted a bit to the sudden realization that he had lost certain touches of Japanese culture and traditions over the years of living here. "I've been living in the Doux district for about a year. I used to live here in Lumiere but..." He looked around at the lavish surroundings and shrugged, "I obviously don't fit in here."

Akihiko laughed at himself once more. He grew up in the luxuries, but he never felt quite right in it. Everyone expected him to dress neatly. Everyone expected him to be orderly. Everyone expected him to live up to his father's name - but he couldn't. It wasn't him. He liked his messy hair. He liked his loose fitted clothing, he liked scuffing up white sneakers until they were faded, dirty, and had character. He moved away from Japan to escape those expectations. "Lumiere is very clean." Akihiko agreed, "But anywho! Welcome to Soleil! I'm sure you'll love it here!"

ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
                                                        ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
                                                        sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
                                                        ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Happy
                                                        ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]
                                                        ᴏ.ᴏ.ᴄ. - - -

Vendemmian

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash