Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ MISSION ORP ] Last Man Standing - WRAPUP + RP POINTS P95 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:40 pm
Naturally Abbi had decided that heeding the call of her phone was a fantastic idea, especially given that the last few times she had done such a thing had always ended up with her in tears or far, far worse. And naturally she was equipped with her new favorite bunny-eared backpack filled with shoddily pieced together first aid equipment (all in hues of pastel or super heroes), alongside a very chipper shout.
"Helllooooo lellllooooo!" She sing-songed as she pounced on Leslie, grabbing his hands to spin him around in a jaunty circle.
"I'm digging the new hoodie, me likey!" A very silly grin was given to him, quick as she could, before the girl swung out of his grasp and area of flailing limbs to stumble away so he wouldn't be able to throttle her should he be so inclined.

Since she had a few minutes before he either chased her down or gave up on her entirely, Abbi stuck a hand into the air as though she were going to answer a question and instead flailed it around in semblance of a wave.
"Hi Sherry! You're looking especially cute today, as always!" Cute and cautious were like the same thing right.
Someone made a call for snacks and the ginger shot over to the taller woman, her blue eyes wide to make herself appear cuter.
"Um hi I don't know you but I would like a snack if that's ok. Or maybe two, one for me, one for my grumpy guss friend over there." A finger pointed to Leslie, then waved at him, before it returned back to Abbi's personal bubble only to stick out toward the woman in gesture of a shake.
"I'm Abbi Killian, Moon, Intermediate, by the way!"
{ If ye keep sayin' it like that people r'gonna think that the whole thing is yer name. Abbi Killian Moon Intermediate is a terrible name }
Snack time, don't care.

Cherno Astra
GrnGriff
ouo//
medigel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:40 pm
After spending a stressful time trying to convince herself that she'd just been dreaming, Maebe finally agreed to leave for a mission. Her nerves were shot, her face looked like she'd seen a ghost, and she was hiding behind the body of someone she trusted - shoving him as hard as she could to keep him in front of her.

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:44 pm
Some shoving caused him to stumble forward a bit. He was sort of planning to go along anyways, but still this was ridiculous. He shot Maebe a quick look before he kept moving forward, "I feel like a damned meatshield or something," he mumbled at her.

A not much taller than Maebe shield made of meat.

"If I explode I hope my viscera cover you and stain your clothes forever," he said ominously. Either he was trying to lighten the mood in the most morbid way possible or he was legitimately grumpy.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:46 pm
Sherry was watching everyone else assemble. She knew some, didn't know others. But she was happy to hear a certain voice call her name.

"Thank you!" She waved back at cute little Abbi. "You look cute, too!" That was about all she managed before Abbi was dashing off after...cookies? Oooh.

Sherry gave a tiny sigh and a stretch. "Not the worst way to start a mission, I suppose." She didn't say it to Jake, but it was said in his direction.

AyeAvast
<3

[A.V.]

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:49 pm
Mission, yes. As nice as the downtime had been, Evan's place was in the field. He would have skipped to the lighthouse if he had been the kind of person to do things like that. Instead, he spent the walk there typing a message on his phone.

pinchmonster
Text to Tuck:

Mission. Lighthouse. ASAP. Bring all your shiny new runic crap.

Evan was surprised to see so many people already there when he arrived. He sidled up to Nora when he arrived, peering curiously at the bag in her hand and perking up when she mentioned snacks. "I'd be ever so grateful for a snack, Constable," he said as she offered them around, giving her a bright, hopeful smile.

medigel
daww nora yay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:52 pm
He hadn't been expecting that.

"Abbi, god ******** damnit!" Leslie snapped, swept away like a disgruntled cat. "Don't do that!"

God, how was it that she was the same height as him and yet she always managed to move him around like he was some kind of doll. It was an uncanny superpower.

"Of course you do," he yelled after her, scrambling after in chase, because one prank-like deed deserved another, "you ******** picked it!"

Leslie pushed past the blond chick Abbi had run down, bumping into her and not stopping to apologise. He had a redhead to catch, and it was un ******** fair how fast she ran.

By the time he caught up to her, she was already talking to some other girl. "I heard that," he snapped, looking at Nora but not offering her a hand, "I'm Leslie, not whatever the ******** she called me."

But. He didn't say anything about the snacks, because free food was the best kind of food. Because it was free.

GrnGriff

ayeavast

medigel

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:55 pm
Pey's cousin sense was tingling, but when she turned to look it wasn't Otto she saw with Maebe, but Jude. Brows arching in surprise, she offered him a wave and a half smile before actually noticing Maebe's current state of duress.

pales

nio love

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:58 pm
It became immediately clear that Robert's leash had only been released in a purely figurative fashion when Mimsy visibly trailed not far behind him, walking briskly to keep up with his pace. Though her stare was focused intensely on the phone in her hands, it seemed that she must have had her eye on him somehow - she was managing to do a surprisingly good job of following him, even when she smiled half a smile at the glowing screen and typed a message in return.

Text to: Robert
{(α7-μ)÷♥/♡}≛∅
≡α7-μ≠∅

It was the only sufficiently cute response for a textual equivalent of an entire quadrant of constellations.  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:02 pm
"Morning, Scot! Sugar for the sweet one, then," Nora replied with a grin, obliging with a literal but easy toss of one of the larger sugar cookies. "Sorry I couldn't make it to the nuptials. Bar didn't burn down from the party, did it? I'm still keen on a job and my safety's another round of mermaid corralling which, mind you, is not as fun as it sounds."

Ah, and the hopper from before! Different backpack, but it was hard to misplace those ginger curls. "I think I picked you up last time?" Nora said as they shook hands. "Nora Ravensgrove, Sun trainee. Sorry 'bout that, I can get a little excitable. Here you go." Abbi was given a sugar cookie and one butterscotch, then a pat on the head since she seemed perfectly sized and aged for it. "If you ask me, though," Nora added in an undertone, passing the Leslie a glance, "you could do better than him, sweetie."

In a normal and sweeter tone she addressed said companion . "Morning to you too, kid. The hood does look adorable, though it'd be better if you weren't so thin."

She turned her head and--"Hello to you too." Snorting, she opened the ziplock up and let Evan take his pick, still grinning. "Guess I should've known better than to make a small batch for a mission. Just one, Mr. Roberts, I'm not feeling that generous yet."

Baneful

AyeAvast

cherno astra

Inle-roo
/o/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 pm
Shiloh may have arrived with one capable hunter and also boyfriend in tow, and he may have made his way his way over to Lucky and Quinn, looping an arm over the former's shoulder.

"We've got to stop meeting like this."

He grinned.

kuroopu
no choice

lilwolfpard
hi

astaraei
also hi

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:03 pm
Gale was there and had his feet up in Jake's lap because Jake was the best footrest.

He also may have been side eyeing a certain cousin of his.

[A.V.]

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:05 pm
Inle-roo

Tuck didn't bother responding, because Evan was a ******** a*****e.

He did show up, though, decked out in a lot of new fancy runic s**t that Evan didn't have.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:06 pm
The jolt caught her off guard. She didn't know who he was, but he seemed to be friends with Abbi. Which might have been part of why Sherry was so very surprised by his rudeness.

"Oh! Hey! Careful!" She didn't yell, but she wasn't too quiet. A moment later she was straightening her coat and scowling after the man.

"How rude." But if Abbi liked him he couldn't be that bad. Maybe. Hrm. This might need investigating.

"Any idea who he is?" Jake was in Death. They knew things.
Gale could answer too, though. Sneaky Death club... that's what they all were.

cherno astra
/waves Sherry's watching you, smallgrumpydude

[A.V.]
spamming you not sorry

kuroopu
HI

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:09 pm
Ian was totally there too, fingers linked with Shiloh's and as Shiloh threw his arm over Lucky's shoulder, Ian through his free arm over Quinn's shoulder. There were still bandages wrapped around his neck, but that was beside the point.

"Hey, friends!" he said cheerfully. "Fancy meeting you all here!"

lilwolfpard

sammpai

astraei

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:12 pm

"Nae bother, it was just a wee 'do." Rep said with a grin. "And thankfully it's still intact, for now anyway. And sure, like I said, the more staff in the place the better, it's my bar in name only, it's a public service." Because it was always really important in his opinion to have a place for people to get smashed in their line of work. Therapy was one thing, drinking to forget your woes was another.

He tucked into his cookie patiently, though for whatever reason only ate half and kept the rest in one hand.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff