Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Teddy Bear Fashion [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:41 pm
The booth is now ~OPEN~

As of yet, the minipet prize hasn't been stocked, but they will be given out retroactively to anyone who wins one before they are!  
NymiiNym rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 3 Total: 11 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:43 pm
Naoki approached the bear booth, immediately caught in awe of the adorable plushies. Seizing a blue plushie, her wings flapped happily as she pulled out formal gloves, a zebra print dress, and leather studded boots.

Yup. This was the best bear, ever.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 5 Total: 14 (3-18)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:45 pm
Teddy bears were great! Wally was excited at the prospect of getting to make his own.

He picked out a sandy claws hat, first, because it looked so jolly. But that definitely meant his bear lived in cold temperatures, so he put a heavy little jacket on him. Just to make sure his paws wouldn't freeze, he added black sandy claws boots to finish the look.

"How's this?"

and be blue

chiickadee rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 5 Total: 8 (3-18)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:49 pm
Lock actually had quite the penchant for sewing. Though he wasn't particularly fond of bears, he knew of a certain ghoul who would probably jump all over that ghouly stuff.

He chose a blue bear (as that was Piper's color) and gave it a tiny blue bow to match. He then gave it a tiger shirt because he figured she would like that, and finished it off with a Christmas-y snowy scarf. Very cute, at least to him.

Harrow, however, told him it was no good, to which Lock responded with a very mature tongue stuck out. It didn't matter if it was fashionable, it was a gift.

[ Fail! ]

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Steal rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 2 Total: 13 (3-18)

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:52 pm
Shiki stepped up to the booth picking up a pale bear that matched himself. He looked it over then looked at the containers full of items. With a confused look on his face he slowly read the instructions realizing he was supposed to put clothing on the bear. Okay he could do that.

Shiki poked through the containers finally settling on a cute set of silver bells for around the bears neck. The tingling sounded nice and would be rather soothing, he then poked back into another container pulling out a sleek suit jacket that kind of had a duster style like his, though a bit more formal. That really added class to the bear, and the final item was a set of fox limbs and a tail, there he had made himself into a bear. Perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:54 pm
Yushika
Naoki approached the bear booth, immediately caught in awe of the adorable plushies. Seizing a blue plushie, her wings flapped happily as she pulled out formal gloves, a zebra print dress, and leather studded boots.

Yup. This was the best bear, ever.

Harrow didn't even reply: he simply took the bear, stripped the clothes off of it, and handed it back, pointing Naoki away again with a scowl. That was her try for today.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:55 pm
DarkHeartedSorrow
Teddy bears were great! Wally was excited at the prospect of getting to make his own.

He picked out a sandy claws hat, first, because it looked so jolly. But that definitely meant his bear lived in cold temperatures, so he put a heavy little jacket on him. Just to make sure his paws wouldn't freeze, he added black sandy claws boots to finish the look.

"How's this?"

"...not bad." It was grudging, definitely, and maybe that frown was just stuck on Harrow's face permanently. He fished around for a moment before pulling out a raffle ticket for Wally.

"You can keep the bear, too."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:55 pm
chiickadee
Lock actually had quite the penchant for sewing. Though he wasn't particularly fond of bears, he knew of a certain ghoul who would probably jump all over that ghouly stuff.

He chose a blue bear (as that was Piper's color) and gave it a tiny blue bow to match. He then gave it a tiger shirt because he figured she would like that, and finished it off with a Christmas-y snowy scarf. Very cute, at least to him.

Harrow, however, told him it was no good, to which Lock responded with a very mature tongue stuck out. It didn't matter if it was fashionable, it was a gift.

[ Fail! ]

It was awful. Just terrible. Harrow stuck his own tongue out in reply -- but only once Lock's back was turned and he absolutely wouldn't be seen.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yayoi rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 2 Total: 8 (3-18)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:59 pm
"Ohhhhh what a cute little bear!" The Jiang Shi couldn't help but be drawn to the cute booth. Plus it had some pretty swanky decor too. Picking up a light green bear she looked about at all the little clothing and accessories. She had never dressed a bear before so this would prove to be quite interesting.

She first attached a slightly off green tiger striped tail to the bear's behind. Second she picked out a pretty little purple scarf with an interesting triangle pattern. And last she picked out some super fuzzy paw covers that had extra claws attached to them.

"There! All done!" Holding it up she admired her bear lovingly before pulling it to her chest and hugging it tight.

and be blue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:09 pm
Yayoi
"Ohhhhh what a cute little bear!" The Jiang Shi couldn't help but be drawn to the cute booth. Plus it had some pretty swanky decor too. Picking up a light green bear she looked about at all the little clothing and accessories. She had never dressed a bear before so this would prove to be quite interesting.

She first attached a slightly off green tiger striped tail to the bear's behind. Second she picked out a pretty little purple scarf with an interesting triangle pattern. And last she picked out some super fuzzy paw covers that had extra claws attached to them.

"There! All done!" Holding it up she admired her bear lovingly before pulling it to her chest and hugging it tight.

"It'll do, I guess." He mumbled it, setting aside his work to dig out a raffle ticket and offer it up. That was all the praise she was going to get.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 pm
Shiki silently snuck back to the booth still hugging his bear and he poked at the person behind the booth. `I didn`t get to say thank you. I like the bears. I turned mine into a fox.`  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:24 pm
Steal
Shiki silently snuck back to the booth still hugging his bear and he poked at the person behind the booth. `I didn`t get to say thank you. I like the bears. I turned mine into a fox.`

"Show me?"

((OOC: The instructions say to describe your bear! Please read and follow! (: ))  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:30 pm
and be blue
Steal

"Show me?"

((OOC: The instructions say to describe your bear! Please read and follow! (: ))

((I did you missed it, its above Yayoi ^_^))
Steal
Shiki stepped up to the booth picking up a pale bear that matched himself. He looked it over then looked at the containers full of items. With a confused look on his face he slowly read the instructions realizing he was supposed to put clothing on the bear. Okay he could do that.

Shiki poked through the containers finally settling on a cute set of silver bells for around the bears neck. The tingling sounded nice and would be rather soothing, he then poked back into another container pulling out a sleek suit jacket that kind of had a duster style like his, though a bit more formal. That really added class to the bear, and the final item was a set of fox limbs and a tail, there he had made himself into a bear. Perfect.
Roll of 5, 6, 2

Shiki's tails wagged as he held out his foxbear. He knew few would like it as much as he did but still, it was nice to get a chance to make it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:33 pm
Steal
and be blue
Steal

"Show me?"

((I did you missed it, its above Yayoi ^_^))

((Initially there was no description! I can reply now that there's one. (; ))

"It sucks." Was Harrow's gruff reply. He stripped the bear, pointedly, before giving it back. Shiki could take the naked thing.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:34 pm
Shiki's ears and tails drooped as his bear was stripped down and handed back, his mouth opened and closed silently a moment before he bowed his head and slunk off. So much for trying to be nice to someone.... "S-sorry.."

((its all good!))  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces