Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[BOOTH] Wheel of Luck! [Closed!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
poke mattix rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:00 am
Wow, this booth was real easy to follow. All Sludge had to do was spin a wheel!

He spun it as hard as he could, waiting for it to stop. It had landed on a red tile, which meant he got another one of those ticket thingies.

I WON A PRIZE!
Tier of Prize Won: Red
Choice of Mini:
Torvil

[A.V.] rolled 1 100-sided dice: 29 Total: 29 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am
SPINNING WHEELS.
MAYAA LIKED SPINNING WHEELS.
Technically, she liked doing anything pretty much, so spin that wheel she did.

... and she won something! Yay!!

I WON A PRIZE!
Choice of Mini: Just a ticket please!
Torvil

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Lady in the Golden Wood rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:38 am
Ryou approached the wheel cautiously and crossed his fingers and spun three times before spinning it. No luck from that apparently because he landed right on one of the fail tiles. Better luck next time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:21 am
Darren chuckled as creature after creature came to spin the wheel. He hadn't really expected as many to fail as had already but he was more than happy to hand out the prizes to people that won. He was a bit surprised though at how little he had to hand out minipets though.

Meegane
Congrats on your win! Make sure you enter your raffle ticket into the custom raffle!

PhiferWolf
Congrats on your win! Make sure you enter your raffle ticket into the custom raffle!

Leopleuradon

poke mattix

[A.V.]

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 am
Rosy smiles to the timid little ghoul as she asked if she won a prize. With a chuckle she turns and picks up the two minipets as she watch her brother hand her a ticket "Here you go, congrats." she was so glad that people seem to be enjoying the game.

Meegane
Minipets have been sent, congrats again! Torvil got you for the ticket above.

Quote:
I will be slow for a bit, but I will get to prizes from me as quick as I can. -runs off to play with kids-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:46 am
Tavi came dashing up into all of the business, jumping around excitedly and shouting as he did, "STEP RIGHT UP AND SPIN OUR WHEEEEEL! IT'S SUPER EASY!!" Yes. He was here to mess stuff up clubbies, a grin was flashed to Rosy and her brother before he bounced around the booth once more before settling behind it and peering creepily at all that approached. Yes. Soon it would be his turn to man the booth .....

and ...

everyone would....

be ....

DOOMED. * D *

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 am
Wally spun the wheel, and he spun it hard. It ticked on for a while as it continued to spin, and Wally bounced on his toes as he waited for it to slow.

Fail.

He hung his head sadly. "Maaan."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:12 am
DarkHeartedSorrow

Awww! Tavi's ears dropped to his head at the sad look from one of the guest. Slamming his hands on the booth's table he shouted to the big ole cutie, "NICE TRY! PLEASE COME BACK TOMORROW! ILL BE HERE WAITING! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!" Maybe that last part was too much, ah well, it made Tavi happier.

Sitting back down he grinned widely, three fluffy tails flaring up behind him and crackling with electricity.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Madness_insanity rolled 1 100-sided dice: 32 Total: 32 (1-100)

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:33 am
This booth looked pretty easy! Sucre read the sign then nodding to the creeple running the booth took her turn spinning. She eagerly watched it go around, hand balled into fists. It landed on a red ticket winning block!

I WON A PRIZE!
Choice of Mini: Just a ticket!
Torvil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:05 pm
Darren chuckled and handed the ticket to the ghoul who had just won. "Nice spin!"

Madness_insanity

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
AnhikaJeanine rolled 1 100-sided dice: 73 Total: 73 (1-100)

AnhikaJeanine

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:06 pm
Giddy at her win just now Anna makes her way to the next booth. It's a wheel. Getting into the spirit of the day she quickly steps up to the wheel on her turn and depositing Remmington and Diedrik her new toys on the counter grasps the knob and SPINS the wheel...

She squeals as she wins something again.... this time it says ticket. What is a ticket???

I WON A PRIZE!
Tier of Prize Won: Green!! <3
Choice of Mini: Spirit King? Is he an option or if not just the treat is cool ><'

Do you need my Minipets name? (Anhikajeanine)
Torvil
I think I literally left it Enter whoever is on duty "Flake"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:16 pm
Darren smiles as the next ghoul to spin ends up snagging the green tile. They were really doing well today! He was really happy that people were enjoying their booth.

"Congratulations!" He says, handing the ghoul her ticket and the two mini's she'd picked.

AnhikaJeanine
Yes, thank you! I'll ping you your minipet wins! Congrats again on the win! Don't forget to enter your ticket in the custom raffle!

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Elda-Kun rolled 1 100-sided dice: 55 Total: 55 (1-100)

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:55 pm
Lusine stalked the booth until no one but the manager on duty was around. She approached the otherwise empty booth and, grasping the wheel with both hands, spun it so hard that she fell over. While silly, this technique proved effective as the wheel stopped squarely on a green tile. Dusting herself off, she accepted her prizes.

I WON A PRIZE!
Tier of Prize Won: Green
Choice of Mini: Sprite King, please?
Minipet SN: EldaKun
Torvil

phantompanther13 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:36 pm
Oh luck? Trisha had luck. most certainly she had luck. She bounced on into this booth. Oh minis? Tons of minis! Get out of the way, Trisha came barreling through.

She grabed the wheel and took a spin.

Round and round it went only to land on... fail? T.T Trisha slouched off with tears forming in her eyes.  

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
catmagick rolled 1 100-sided dice: 69 Total: 69 (1-100)

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:54 pm
So all she had to do was spin the wheel, sounded easy to Alicia. Reaching up she gave the wheel a good spin.

I WON A PRIZE!
Tier of Prize Won: Green
Choice of Mini: Capsule Wish Chestnut please
Minipet SN: catmagick
Torvil

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items