Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Directional Misunderstandings (Sucre / Leo) FINI Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:50 am
"Alright, I think that's definitely enough to go off! We'll keep our eyes open and look for something familiar and hopefully that'll jog your memory." Leo had stopped as well so as to not get too far ahead, but now she set off again in a slow, ambling pace with a smile back to her new friend.

"My dorm is a bit higher up, more in the middle of the building. Honestly," she grinned, "I probably couldn't give you good instructions on how to get there by yourself, but I can find it from pretty much anywhere in the monster dorms."

And was it just her or was the air getting more humid? Not terribly so, but enough to be noticeable. "Do you feel that?"

Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:35 am
Ephebe

"Oh well guess you have easy access to everything being in the middle." Sucre commented, regaining her earlier pace. She'd have to have Leo show her the way so she could visit, that was if Leo wanted her to visit.

"Oh yeah" Sucre took in a long breath, "Nice to get some moisture on your goo, have to be careful though, too much and I start puddling. It is not pretty." She made an exaggerated frowny face.

The two ghouls came upon the landing. Sucre remembered this hallway with it's weird drippy red walls. "My hallway is somewhere off of this one!"

Sucre increased her speed while still keeping in mind the pile of stuff in her hands. "I'm really sorry I dragged you all the way down here and had you carry all that, but I had fun anyways!" Sucre could see the chairs in the distance. Maybe she had been almost close and it wasn't her dorm that was near them but her hallway, there was definitely a turn off near them.  

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:57 pm
"It's pretty handy, yep! I prefer it there, don't think I could live with too many staircases on the way." She gave an exaggerated sigh. "I can show you where it is later - remind me to give you my phone number before we split OK?"

Nodding slowly, Leo couldn't help a grin, "puddling! That sounds pretty irritating; how do you un-puddle though? I mean, after the puddling has already happened." She paused before adding, "if that makes any sense at all."

There was always something interesting about the monster dorms' decor, she reflected as she watched something burgundy red and teardrop-shaped slide down one of the walls. She quickly had to speed-walk to catch up to the other ghoul though, not having expected the sudden increase in pace. "No worries - and me too! It's always great to meet new friends, right?"

Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:34 pm
Ephebe

"Sure, I'd love to get your number, we have to do our shopping trip!" Sucre was eyeing her surroundings, knowing now her dorm was nearby. She turned down onto another hallway, the one she had described to Leo earlier.

"Yeah, it also feels really weird, maybe like floating?" Sucre didn't actually know what floating felt like, but she imagined it felt like that. It was hard to feel what was actually around you when you puddle up. "Un-puddling ahahaha! That's a good word for it. Well if you focus enough fear I suppose you could do it, but the one and only time it happened to me, my mom just fed me a bunch of sweets. It actually wasn't that bad, getting all those sickening sweet treats. It helps keep all the goo together I guess." She shrugged as much as the junk in her arms allowed.

"Ah, Here it is!" Sucre exclaimed, placing the stuff in her arms on the floor near a heavy metal door in the floor. The ghoul lifted it up revealing a spiral staircase going down. The air was even more moist then in the hallway.

She quickly grabbed her pile back up and headed down the stairs. A good sized room was at the bottom of the winding stairs. The walls were a sort of dark grey cobblestone. The room was cluttered but clean, if only because Sucre hadn't been living in it long. There was a large bed, a small desk and wardrobe. There were rugs and trunks and other nick-nacks thrown about the room. A dress-form stood near her desk. Part of the room was sectioned into a small kitchen. Sucre had to make sure she was eating enough sweets. A door on the right led to a small powder room. She had a lot in a small space but it lacked much walking room.  

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:05 am
Leo nodded vigorously, turning the corner to follow Sucre. The other ghoul was leading now that she was in home territory, and the mare was trying to remember the way just in case she needed to come here again. Which she probably did, considering she'd just made a new friend, "yeah! I'm looking forward to seeing how shopping without mom hovering over my shoulder is going to be," she said while grinning at the other ghoul.

"Ugh, floating! Creeple are meant to be on the ground, can't imagine that'd be a good feeling," she shivered and shook her head, hair flying everywhere.

"But that sounds pretty cool - being able to un-puddle by the help of sweets, I mean. I'm pretty sure if my flesh melted off I'd be in a whole lot more trouble," Leo laughed briefly. "Are sweets your main food source then? Because that sounds pretty jackin' awesome, seriously."

She couldn't help but make an 'ooh' sound as Sucre opened the door to her dorm and the first thing that greeted them was a staircase. Really, it was almost mysterious! The humid air was making her sweat slightly, but being too busy taking it all in as they went down the stairs, she didn't even notice. "This is so cool! My dorm's all boring and medieval-ish, but this is fantastic!"

It took a bit of maneuvring to not bump into anything once they were down in the actual room - Sucre's room was a bit cluttered with furniture, she reckoned, although in a stylish way it seemed to fit. Or maybe that was just her bias talking.

"Where do I put this?" Nodding down to indicate the stack in her arms, Leo's eyes couldn't stop flitting about and she was visibly excited. Maybe she was a bit too curious for her own good, but she loved seeing other people's dorms. You could tell a lot about a person from their room, after all!

Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:05 pm
Ephebe

"I'd still like to see your dorm, I bet it is waaaaay better than you say it is, it has to be as sour as you are!" Sucre grinned and tossed her things onto her bed. Her bed creaked as the pile hit it. "Oh you can just toss it anywhere!" She said, waving her hand toward it. Sucre would find it eventually.

She easily walked over to her kitchen counter and opened a jar of spookies. She bit into one and then just shoved the rest of it into arm where it would slowly get broken down by the goo and offered the jar to Leo." I made them yesterday! They are pretty good, but you know I made them so I have to say that. I do really only eat sweets, it's great! I could eat other food I suppose, but why would I when I can eat cake all the time? You can always stop by and grab some, if you want. I pretty much always have something made, just encase I need a pick-me-up-and-goo-me-together."

The slime ghoul searched around her desk for her EyePhone and messed around with the screen again before speaking. "So, how about that number?"  

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:13 am
"Sour?" Leo made a face like she'd just eaten a lemon before grinning, "is that how you see me? Jack, then I really gotta work on my presentation some!" Plopping the pile of things in her arms doing on the bed was a bit of a relief, and with a happy sigh she stretched her arms over her head, cracking the joints.

Bringing her arms down again, she couldn't help but stare admiringly at Sucre's spookie trick. "That is so neat - oh, and thanks." She grabbed a spookie and munched for a few seconds, "these are really good! Not just saying that because they're made by a friend, you've got a talent!"

Happily devouring the rest of the treat, she reached for another before continuing, "I can definitely see where you're coming from, I wouldn't bother eating anything else either, honestly," she said with a laugh. "And I'll be sure to!" With spookies like this, who could resist an offer like that? Not Leo, that was for sure. She grabbed a third after quickly finishing her second.

"Right, my number! I'll code it in for you, just as easy," she dusted the crumbs on the hand that wasn't holding her current treat off on her pants before expectantly holding it out to Sucre.

Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:43 pm
Sucre chuckled and waved booth of her hands frantically, "No no, that is good that you are sour, it's like look how cool she is.." Sucre was terrible at describing things. She was going to get this mare all mixed up.

She wiggled around her arm a bit where the cookie was slowly being dissolved. It wasn't a fast enough process to notice anything happening, but it was being dissolved. "Glad you like them!"

Sucre nodded and handed the other ghoul her phone, "Sure thing!"

Ephebe

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:18 pm
"That makes absolutely no sense," Leo said with a grin. Taking the EyePhone, she quickly coded in her number; her mom had made her memorize it just in case, which was a good thing or she'd never have bothered to.

"Alright, that should do it!" She held the phone back out for Sucre to take. "I've still got some homework to do so I should probably be off now, but send me a text or give me a call and we can hang out sometime! And let me know if you got any questions about the school or the classes, I'll do my best to help you out."

Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:03 am
Sucre assumed a mock pouty face, "Sorry." She took her phone, eyeing it like it was now the most precious thing she owned. The first person she met at school, this was exciting!

She stuck out her gooey tongue at the mention of homework, "Bleeeh, well hope that goes well. Thanks for your number, aaand I'm sure you'll hear from me soon!" She led her new friend to the spiraling stairs, "Stay sour!"

Ephebe

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:45 am
Leo ascended the stairs, throwing a wave at Sucre, "you too!" and then she was off to do her homework.

Madness_insanity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces