Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:21 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha watched the girl's reaction carefully. She had showed no sign of recognition, but that meant little; she could have easily been masking her familiarity. He would play it careful until he was certain.

“Of course!” Kursha gave her a broad grin. “Talk about change is great and all, but it's pointless without action. I'm looking forward to dishing out some well-deserved justice. You feel the same way, right?” Justice for whom though, that was the question.

“My name's Kursha. What's yours?” It was important to take things slow. He needed to find out as much as possible so that he could determine the best possible way to humiliate her. Until then he would play the part of a earnest, amiable individual, resolved to elevate lowbloods from their low status. If it was not in the name of vengeance, Kursha might have gagged.

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:28 am
[ Rasali cocked her head to the side as she listened intently. Her lusus, upon realizing Rasali was actually engaging with someone, decided he should at least turn around to face the conversation, even if he wasn't listening. He settled himself on his haunches with a groan that may have come from either his bill or his joints. Staring at nothing in particular, he left Rasali to her chittering.

"YES!" Rasali pumped both fists and hopped a little, "That's EXACTLY what I think!" Rasali's eyes practically sparkled. The news of what had been transpiring with the lowbloods of Old Hemisect had been heart-wrenching. She'd wanted to help, naturally, but to hear their actions phrased as justice--that was something Rasali could really get behind.

"Talk is cheap! I want to get out there and do something already!" Rasali remembered at the last second that, while cheap, talk was still polite. "I'm Rasali!" she responded. She stuck one hand out to Kursha, offering a handshake.

"Is this your first time fighting for the cause?" Rasali leaned in towards Kursha. She needed to figure out as soon as possible exactly how cool her child compatriots were.
]

Katanari

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:05 am
      [+] Kursha Vidari

For a moment Kursha's smile faltered when Rasali's lusus made itself known. It was... really, really big. Far bigger than the Colonel. His eyes furtively darted to the tree where the raptor was roosting. If a fight were to break out between them, he did not think that the Colonel would win. Fortunately the enormous kappa beast did not seem to have much interest in the conversation. Kursha felt his confidence return. He took Rasali's slightly squishy hand into his own more slender one, giving her a firm handshake.

“The first time officially speaking,” Kursha lied. He gave a conspiratorial wink. “It wasn't exactly easy to locate these guys, so in the meantime I had to make-do with small things. You know.” His shoulders went up in a half shrug.

“But what about you?” he pressed. He needed to redirect the conversation. She was a little too interested in his background and he was not certain how well he would be able to keep lying. “Have you worked with the rebels before? Or do you usually fly solo?” His tone of voice suggested that either was impressive. He kept his eyes wide, excited, and locked with hers.

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:19 pm
[ Rasali returned the handshake with vigor. After letting go, her hands both clenched up near her shoulders.

At Kursha's response, Rasali nearly gasped. "You'll have to tell me all about it," she gushed, but was swiftly cut off by Kursha turning the questions back on her.

Rasali pulled back a little and pushed one hand through her hair. "Oh, I'm nothing special. This is my first time doing anything like this." Rasali's bashfulness was clearly feigned. She couldn't expect herself to compete with what Kursha claimed to be up to. "But I'm totally on-board with starting my career now!" Rasali perked up again.

"You should definitely give me some pointers sometime."

Rasali linked her hands behind her back and leaned forward expectantly.
]

Katanari

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:13 pm
=>

At this time, the event window for the speech ORPs is closed. Newcomers and trolls already present may still participate in the ORP until the 27th.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:55 pm
The rebel leader failed to instill much faith in her this time around. She may have been naïve but she wasn't ignorant. After what happened last time, well Odette was unsure of how she felt about the rebel's objectives. She played with the curls of her hair, twirling her fingers through the tangles.

Odette looked down at her feet and sniffled. She felt lonely amongst the taller crowd. She had expected at least one of her friends to show up. Maybe they switched sides, she thought. Maybe she was silly to join the rebels again. Maybe she was silly for trying to fight in the first place. She sighed and wished she were home. It was safer there for both swanmom and herself.

After the speech, the crowd started to thin out. Odette turned around and decided to make her way through the crowd. She shuffled through slowly, keeping her head low. It wasn't long before she bumped into another troll.

"Hey kid come on, chin up!" the troll told her. She nodded at him heeded his advice. She really needed to work on being more aware of her surroundings. But she was so thankful the troll spoke up when he did, because just a few steps away was her friend Vremea!

She ran to the yellowblood and hugged her as far as her arms could reach around that large skirt. "Vremea! I th-thought I was all alone and I was so scared! And I wanted to go home because it's safer and and and I'm just so glad you're here!" Odette sobbed into the girl's skirt. She looked up at the yellowblood and said "You're the best friend, Vremmy." She turned to acknowledge the small tealblood next to her.

"Hello... I'm Odette," she told the girl, extending her hand to shake. "You know Vremea?" she asked."Well any friend of hers is a friend of mine," Odette told the little tealblood with a small honest smile.

quite uneventful

Magician Arcana

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:11 am
Mili jolted when the little troll, a girl of red blood, came to cling to Vremea. Confused and bewildered, the teal blood only stared as her pump biscuit restricted. Oh... A new friend. Shuffling a step back, Mili wondered if she should start asking questions to others, but then...

Odette turned attention to her. Ah, she seemed nice after all! Smiling softly, she took the girls hand and nodded while giving it a firm shake. Taking back her hand, she wrote out quickly,

|Likewise! It is nice to meet you, Odette. I am Milieu. Please, call me Mili. Maybe we can all work together? Friends should stick together| Odette looked nice. Her gettup struck Milieu as... Fancy. A dancer or some form. Perhaps a ballerina? Yes, definitely a ballerina. There was a certain poised, yet quiet air, that surrounded her. Milieu felt herself enchanted by the other troll. Truly, Vremea and Odette were made for one another. Both were gorgeous, well mannered, and absolutely breath taking. She felt her throat constrict for a moment, but shook off the feeling.

A friend of Vremeas would be a friend of hers.

quite uneventful

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:03 am
It wasn't that he wanted to be a hero per say. Or that he wanted fame and glory above all things. Heck, Lunear did want reform sort of and while it wasn't in line overall, it was still against the established order. That made things difficult for a young troll such as himself, seeking to establish his future. For one thing, he hadn't chosen a profession and frankly, becoming a mindless drone or low class overseer wasn't the type of job he really wanted to get. He was better at clerical for that stuff.

He did want to fight, to get better at that sort of thing, but really, he wasn't built for hard work. He knew that. Still he was ready to do work, to at the very least try. It was going to be hard given his hair and scars. Not to mention as a blue blood he was a bit of an odd troll out. Wishing he was small again to just go and hide under batbro's wings, Lunear took another look at those gathered. It was the sight of one troll that had color flushing to his face. He'd never properly apologized to her for the kiss back when he was a kid.

Gerbil rcaes- they just got to him. He'd been so wound up in the event. Hand running down his face he didn't know how to really deal with the influx of feelings or the fact that hey- remember horemones? He had a lack of feelings to be sure, but that did not make it any less awkward. If he'd been older he'd have gone for a drink. Younger he'd have hidden behind bat bro. As it was however, Lunear would just have to suck up the fact he'd sided with the rebels.. and owed a few apologies to a some of them.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out