Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
What age will you start to feel old? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What age will you be when you start to feel old?
  Less than 21
  22-24
  25-26
  27 to late 20s
  early 30s (I am soo old)
  mid 30s
  late 30s
  40s or higher
View Results

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:28 pm
I may already be getting old. My head is like starting to shake or bobble slightly back and forth. Not sure if it’s all the drugs I take but it feels weird like my head is moving, like I can feel that my head doesn’t stay still. It’s a weird feeling like my head is vibrating. Drugs are weird. I take a lot then my heart pounds and I start shaking all over my body. Almost gets intense to where it feels like I’m having a seizure but it’s a painless seizure. It’s a good but very strange feeling, but gets intense sometimes where I just lay on the bed shaking uncontrollably not knowing what to do but hope it stops cuz if it doesn’t it’ll be like pleasure torchure because the shaking actually feels really good, very strange but good. Just worried that when it stops I’m gonna feel sore all over.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:13 am
Gonna feel weird feeling old. I think my left ear is possibly doomed towards being my bad ear, been bothering me lately me trying to use medicine to clear out potential earwax, still no earwax but still kinda clogged feeling like I have liquid that won’t come out ever. Really worrying me. At work people speak soo low to me I have to hold my hand to my right ear and ask them “say what again?” Sometimes I do it to one or both ears. Sometimes more than once. Stupid ears.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/woman-suffers-from-auditory-impairment-hard-of-hearing-picture-id509539217?s=170667a&w=1007
Huh what? What did you say? Huh? I like music but betcha if you guys went into my first person view you’d think my hearing is distorted and weird. Eventually I’ll be like that girl in the pic.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:19 am
My wrists are soo wrinkled. Hands are soo dry and wrinkled I feel old. Well not really, I may have old freaken man or female hands, soo weird. I’m soo old, If you guys saw my hands, oh man like hands of someone in their 50s.

Still, if you shook my hands they feel soft and normal. Feel soo old, already have to hold my hand to my ear to understand ppl.
Once kids see me holding my hand to my ear to try to understand them, hope they don’t call me an old man. I feel young like them, but well... for all I Know I’m probably hearing muffled and don’t know it. Hope a kid doesn’t think I’m old. Urghh. 29, definetly an adult age.

Don’t feel old at all, but my wrinkles in certain areas, wasn’t like that in my late teens early 20s. And don’t get me started on my salt pepper hair. Have lots of gray or white hairs, doesn’t mean I’m old. Many Gaians freak out if they find 1 gray hair or so. Just a few and they complain where I have loads more and not Saying much. Don’t care, baby thats life. Just a color pigment.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:18 pm
https://ibb.co/c8ARPf

This pic of my wrists where you can see lines on my wrists. Like fat old lady hands. Imagine if I was like 50s, Oh man probably permanent lines on my wrists. It’s weird seeing my hands play video games cuz they look like old man hands playing. My hands will get more wrinkled it’ll be weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:09 am
Oh and another thing I forgot to mention that’s also gonna make me feel old. My hands kinda shake slightly and randomly sometimes they shake real bad. Right now it’s a very light tremor I barely notice it unless I pick something up. When I get older gonna have shaky hands. There’s like soo many people here that have like shaky hand tremors. Lots of men like in 40s or higher. It’s weird. Especially if they pay with a bunch of change, oh dear god, where they like can’t even pick up the coins right or very hard for them to take the change or the card out. There was this crazy old lady, she couldn’t like grab anything or do anything with her hands cuz they were shaking soo bad, her arms and head to with her voice sounding shaky. Thank god she had like a helper. Dropped her card like 3 times. Handed her change and it like all fell. Old people soo weird, I wonder if it hurts when they shake, doubt it. Lots of old men same way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:41 pm
My hands are soo dry and cold and wrinkled, must be the winter.

It’s ok for you guys to hold my hand, it feels pretty normal and Soft unlike many guys hands where I hold their hand and it feels like I’m touching plastic, soo rough.

I also get tired a lot like my eyes close randomly often, sometimes just a couple hours after I wake up. Hope nothings wrong with me, but heard old people sleep all the time. sad Its weird. I love sleeping. Zzzzzzzzzz. I feel soo old. Lolz. You guys will like try to talk to me and I’ll be like “zzzzzzz.” Where you have to shake me to wake me up.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:57 pm
https://ibb.co/ivCqXA

Told you my hands wrinkle a lot. eek
My elbows to, they are looking really deep. Have loads of white/gray hair to. People can pluck out the few white hairs if they get any but I have too many I don’t think I can pluck all of them. I wouldn’t anyway, it’s just weird. Gaians on this site freak out when they find like only 1 or 2 or just a few gray hairs, where I have like about 100 maybe way more, randomly scattered around my head, and I feel like more keep coming. Hope it doesn’t mean I’m old. I look really young but my white hairs and elbows will give away my age.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:32 pm
I just realized something. For about 8 years, I’ve taken sleeping aid pills (usually Benadryl) every single night to go to bed. Never been a day without, maybe a couple or so. Feel like such a druggie. eek  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:25 pm
I also feel so old cuz you know I’m a weird individual who is obsessed with wrinkles and stuff and want to get wrinkles to see what it feels like. I’m soo weird but I film my hands and eek they look like old woman hands almost. I dunno if it’s the winter but my hands look soo wrinkled and dry.

Also feel old cuz of my hair, soo many white/gray hairs eek you all caused me soo much stress. I’ll have salt pepper hair in a few years. Probably just genetics lolz. I like it though cuz i like to think I’m turning into a zombie, or maybe I’m just old. Almost 30.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:01 pm
My wrists have the most lines or wrinkles of anyone. I see ppls wrists at work and when they move hand up, their wrist only gets like 2 to 3 lines. There are vendors who are like in their 40s and their wrist only has like one line. My wrists have like 10 to 12ish lines. Soo many lines my hands look like rubber gloves. Scared I’m an alien who is discovering his skin body. No I don’t see weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:47 pm
eek Just realized that I haven’t shaved my face for a long time now, so I have like a medium size black beard. Looks soo weird. I just don’t feel like shaving, hate shaving so I’m just gonna not shave at all. Beard is gonna keep growing though. You women are lucky, don’t know why men get beards. To keep our face warm I guess?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:25 pm
I’m scared if you guys find out I’m an alien. My weird alien heart beats soo loud and fast cuz I’m soo nervous. I hear ppls slow heartbeat, and wonder how it does that.

https://youtu.be/fYDuzWV-CSw
At 46 seconds in video is what my heart sounds like. neutral soo fast.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:11 am
https://ibb.co/g7bLzq8

I feel even more old now, my elbow wrinkles are deep in the pic. eek Like wow.

https://ibb.co/kSQXHqz This one too. Why do my elbows do that? They didn’t do that when I was like 19 to 23ish years old. O.O. Now it’s weird. I’m convinced elbow wrinkles gives away a persons age. I look like a freaken young adult in my late teens, but just look at my elbows if you walk behind me. Too wrinkly when extended out to be a teen. I fear my elbows do that cuz I’m overweight, and scared that if I keep gaining weight in my arms, the elbow wrinkles will get deeper. Being fat causes more wrinkles, I saw a fat lady today at work raise her eyebrows and had like literally 8 to 10 forehead lines.
My feet are soo swollen to. Like toddler feet. https://ibb.co/5KgSrJT
Hope I don’t have heart failure or liver problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:28 pm
I hope my height isn’t gonna grow anymore since I’m almost 30 but I measured myself recently and was close to 5’9 inches barefoot. I was like 5 foot 10 inches with my shoes on. O.O I didn’t know. The men where I live are soo freaken short compared to me, especially Hispanic men, makes me feel tall. Women are soo short to. I feel tall-ish. My brothers are only like 1 to 2 inches taller, Brandon being 5’11, Blaine 5’10. So guess I’m 5’9.

My brother Brandon’s boyfriend is 6’3 4 ish and he has aspergers like I do, and I asked him if people stared at him cuz he is soo tall and he said “not usually, sometimes in what not.” I wonder how he sees things taller. I’m just thankful he isn’t too tall for amusement park rides, cuz I think anyone taller than 6 foot 5 can’t ride many rides. I’d hate it if I was like 6’6 or something, I’d bump my head on the door, thank god brandons boyfriend isn’t that tall yet.  

Anaya the Bee

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces