Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
Hermit Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:50 pm
emotion_kirakira Finally going out today!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:56 pm
Cinderful

Yay!! 4laugh

Did you have fun?  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:09 pm
Spenelli
Cinderful

Yay!! 4laugh

Did you have fun?

Tons of fun!! xd

My stamina is way down though.
sweatdrop exhausted today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:14 pm
Cinderful

I'm sure it was worth it though!

I've actually been going stir crazy lately. There are small things to be done before we leave and I keep acting like they must be done asap. Pete keeps trying to get me to take a break but I keep finding things. Like we have to clean once it's empty, but I've been pre-cleaning. xD I feel like I can't take a break until not one thing is left to do. Today for some reason I am itching to leave the house but there is nothing outside of our apt that needs to be done that we can do now. I slept until the bank and post office were closed. xD

OMG.. glimmer of hope while typing that... I might be able to get Pete to go to the car wash!! Haha. Not having a job makes me itch for the outside I think.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:30 pm
Have you checked outside lately to make sure your town hasn't turned into Silent Hill? razz

I only hate staying indoors because it makes me feel like I did nothing all day and I'm not being productive. I haven't had a real job in almost three months so I've been bored with myself and have barely gone out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:32 am
angels losing sleep

Three months... gonk

I've been without a job since... sometime in July. Wow it seems like it's been longer than that... but I know I worked there during the 4th. I'm going freaking stir crazy. I've put in 10 job apps and handed out 3 resumes... I'm sooo tired of it. I think when I do get a job I'll be more relived I don't have to fill out anymore crap about myself than the fact I'm making money. I also get nervous for interviews. If my first interview hadn't been a big scam I would have been upset I blew the thing. The first thing he said was to tell me a little about myself. I froze. I didn't say anything for probably too long.. and then I just blurted it out.. "I'm the owner of a guild online.." xD The second I heard myself say it I felt like a dumbass. xD I told him I liked helping people, which maybe saved it a bit. Then I think I just sat there.. it was only a few days ago but I was so traumatized by talking about myself I can't remember if I said anything else. xD But then he got into how I needed a car and a drivers license, so I told him about my driving phobia and showed myself out. They also wanted me to pass a $149 test which rubbed me the wrong way for sure. I have until Wednesday to figure out who I am in case my next interviewer asks. xD One thing I really don't like is I feel like I don't deserve my free time when I'm not working.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 am
Spenelli

Three months... gonk

I've been without a job since... sometime in July. Wow it seems like it's been longer than that... but I know I worked there during the 4th. I'm going freaking stir crazy. I've put in 10 job apps and handed out 3 resumes... I'm sooo tired of it. I think when I do get a job I'll be more relived I don't have to fill out anymore crap about myself than the fact I'm making money. I also get nervous for interviews. If my first interview hadn't been a big scam I would have been upset I blew the thing. The first thing he said was to tell me a little about myself. I froze. I didn't say anything for probably too long.. and then I just blurted it out.. "I'm the owner of a guild online.." xD The second I heard myself say it I felt like a dumbass. xD I told him I liked helping people, which maybe saved it a bit. Then I think I just sat there.. it was only a few days ago but I was so traumatized by talking about myself I can't remember if I said anything else. xD But then he got into how I needed a car and a drivers license, so I told him about my driving phobia and showed myself out. They also wanted me to pass a $149 test which rubbed me the wrong way for sure. I have until Wednesday to figure out who I am in case my next interviewer asks. xD One thing I really don't like is I feel like I don't deserve my free time when I'm not working.

I actually did have a job for about two days working for a Radiology company. I'm not very good with hospital type work though and seeing images (whether they're x-rays or actual photos of someone's body) so I told the boss there I wasn't going to be able to go through with it. Plus, the hours were really weird (I could work 8-5 one day then have to work 11-8 the next...). I went through at a temp agency and the boss at the place understood where I was coming from. He said if I ever wanted to come back, I could.

I have an interview on Monday for customer service at an insurance company, and I'm being interviewed by two people. I get nervous just being interviewed by one person! If you have an interview on Wednesday, I wish you the best of luck! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 am
angels losing sleep
Have you checked outside lately to make sure your town hasn't turned into Silent Hill? razz

I only hate staying indoors because it makes me feel like I did nothing all day and I'm not being productive. I haven't had a real job in almost three months so I've been bored with myself and have barely gone out.

I absolutely ADORE silent hill!!
xd
That would be cool!

I'd be the dorky tourist
taking pictures everytime
my house melted and turned into a horror show emotion_awesome

Being inside the house
all day can be really really bad though emotion_facepalm

Im cranky a lot now a days
scream and Im having trouble
turning my neck to the left side.  

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:12 am
Cinderful

I absolutely ADORE silent hill!!
xd
That would be cool!

I'd be the dorky tourist
taking pictures everytime
my house melted and turned into a horror show emotion_awesome

Being inside the house
all day can be really really bad though emotion_facepalm

Im cranky a lot now a days
scream and Im having trouble
turning my neck to the left side.

Silent Hill is one of my favorite video game series. I've only seen the movie, I still have to catch the second one. 3nodding Pyramid Head definitely one of the best villains out there.

I'm sorry about the pain you're having in your neck. sad I sleep awkwardly so I know how that feels. I always wake up with neck/back pain. gonk I don't know how to fix it. I really don't want to go to a doctor...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:09 pm
angels losing sleep

Yeah, I'm not really interested in anything medical related.. I don't like seeing people in pain and I'm really afraid of catching germs. Hospitals are just crawling with them. That's good you have an interview! Good luck to you too! Two interviewers is kind of nerve racking. Once I had two interviewers.. and it was a group interview. It was terrible! I sat there listening to all these people who were more qualified than me. And then, I guess they thought this was alternative and edgy, but they made us explain why we thought someone else should get the job! And the woman who chose to talk about me said stuff that wasn't accurate about me. xD I can't remember what but I remember thinking that wasn't what I had told her at all.. like it was sabotage. I pretty much gave up on trying because there were these two beautiful girls who both were in college and so good with words. I thought they'd get the job probably on looks alone. I don't know who got the job but it sure wasn't me. xD  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:23 pm
Cinderful
angels losing sleep

Hehe, I like Silent Hill a lot too. I actually hated the movie. xD It wasn't a bad movie really, but I hate when they don't stick to the original story. It was based on the first game, but the story was changed. The little girl wasn't adopted in the game, and the main character was her dad not her mom. There are actually a ton of differences, you can see them here if you're interested. No big deal if not, it was the first thing that came up in Google, haha.

Cinder that really sucks about your neck. sad I have neck problems too but I couldn't imagine barely being able to move it to one side.. I wish you didn't have to have so many problems. crying It's all the nice people who suffer the most. I hate that. I suffer from so much crap.. and I'm so young. We both don't deserve it. On a good note I think I found out the root of 99% of my problems, my depo prevera birth control. It's always been in the back of my mind but I had a huge awakening the other day about how all my symptoms are side effects of the drug. I've been on it 11 years. gonk No more though. I'd rather the 2% chance of pregnancy with condoms than the 100% chance of feeling like crap by putting chemicals in my body. I'm thankful Pete is okay with taking the chance too. He is tired of seeing me this way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:15 pm
Spenelli

Yeah, I'm not really interested in anything medical related.. I don't like seeing people in pain and I'm really afraid of catching germs. Hospitals are just crawling with them. That's good you have an interview! Good luck to you too! Two interviewers is kind of nerve racking. Once I had two interviewers.. and it was a group interview. It was terrible! I sat there listening to all these people who were more qualified than me. And then, I guess they thought this was alternative and edgy, but they made us explain why we thought someone else should get the job! And the woman who chose to talk about me said stuff that wasn't accurate about me. xD I can't remember what but I remember thinking that wasn't what I had told her at all.. like it was sabotage. I pretty much gave up on trying because there were these two beautiful girls who both were in college and so good with words. I thought they'd get the job probably on looks alone. I don't know who got the job but it sure wasn't me. xD

Thanks! I hate when they try new ideas for interviews. Like 'let's interview you guys all together and have ice breakers'. No thanks. I don't want to meet the people that I'm going up against in an interview. I'm hoping that's not what happens on Monday. I'm not very good with words, and I'm worse with phone interviews. I passed the phone interview test somehow. I couldn't even hear the girl interviewing me because we had a conference call going on. I don't even know why.  

angels losing sleep

angels losing sleep

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:20 pm
Spenelli

Hehe, I like Silent Hill a lot too. I actually hated the movie. xD It wasn't a bad movie really, but I hate when they don't stick to the original story. It was based on the first game, but the story was changed. The little girl wasn't adopted in the game, and the main character was her dad not her mom. There are actually a ton of differences, you can see them here if you're interested. No big deal if not, it was the first thing that came up in Google, haha.

Reading all those differences actually kind of gave me shivers, haha. I've never played the first game but know enough of the backstory to know there were quite a few differences. Is the second movie based on any of the games or no? I would love to see Silent Hill 2 turned into a movie, to be honest.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:16 pm
angels losing sleep

I don't get why it has to be so complicated. We have to jump through hoops just to get an interview, and then the interview itself is sometimes ridiculous.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:19 pm
angels losing sleep

Reading all those differences actually kind of gave me shivers, haha. I've never played the first game but know enough of the backstory to know there were quite a few differences. Is the second movie based on any of the games or no? I would love to see Silent Hill 2 turned into a movie, to be honest.

I never saw the second one. I didn't actually know there was a second one until you mentioned it. xD It's weird I haven't seen even one advertisement about it. But I guess I haven't watched actual tv in like 2 years, and before that... who knows. All I do is play on the PC or watch Netflix.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff