Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] To Have and To Hold (with LotusCurtiss) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  +1
View Results

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:23 pm
User Image
It seems they were going somewhere, Garrat thought to himself as he mounted his own steed and followed after Corza. He dared not follow too closely, as he had used to when they were considered as brothers, for he was now nothing more than a knight. It was perhaps already risky that he still occasionally addressed Prince Corza without his title in his own mind.

He was more alert now, as they were outside the grounds of Corza's personal palace and it was thus more dangerous out here. If he faltered once, he would fail as a bodyguard. That was what he assumed, what he was taught to assume, and he was not going to take any chances finding out whether or not he was wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:53 am
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

❝I WISH FOR MY BEST FRIEND,❞
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
❝IF ONLY HE WEREN'T SO COLD.❞

||⇒ σ. σ. ҫ : ||

#
❝He had named the beautiful mare Tiara cause there was a patch of creamy ivory just between her ears. Tiara lead the way, she turned onto a small bridge, a timey trellis walk in bloom of roses and berries covered it. Tiara's head, she held it high, knowing the strength of the bridge, though it looked worn, it had stood the test of time. Once on the other side, her gait developed into a light gallop. Corza kept the reins loose, trusting her. Tiara neighed as she felt the long grass against her legs.

"Indeed Tiara, its been a while, sorry to make you wait." He apologized but she snorted in laughter. Her creamy tan body breathed in excitement. "Well, go ahead, this is to make up for it." Tiara took the cue and burst into full gallop, she heard a stream and raced it, taunting it by splashing through it. Sprays of water hit his boots and cold droplets rained down on them both. "Ah, I see, to get back at me." He chuckled as he became pelted with more droplets.

From the meadow to a hill path, Tiara slowed to traverse it. Up she went. The oath lead to a temple in the hill itself and apple tree's populated a small groove before its steps. He dismounted. "Eat to your hearts content but not too many, there still is the ride back." He earned a playful nose to the back of his shoulder. "Later."

Corza climbed the stairs but stopped when Garrets foot falls beseeched him for a second time that day. "You wait outside as well. No one but of Royal Blood can pass through the doors." Garrat was so close to earning rank but his actions bested him and he fell from the position as brother. If he hadn't become too blind, he too could step into the temple along side Corza. Yet Corza never looked behind him and continued on, pushing the doors open and entered. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:26 am
User Image
Garrat could only watch as Corza entered holy grounds. He knew the laws regarding who could enter. There was no need for reminders. Now he could allow himself to relax, as his prince was safe inside the temple. Even assassins would not dare attack there, though it was a mystery to him why. Well, as long as Corza was away from danger, Garrat thought to himself. Until further notice, it was all that mattered.

Garrat had to move his steed away from Tiara. The horses were nearly of age to breed and it seemed Highwind was showing interest in the mare. The bodyguard had to make it clear that Corza's mare was off limits. The dark onyx stallion protested, but complied with Garrat's gestures. He had to chuckle that Highwind's budding longing for Tiara appeared to reflect Garrat's longing for Corza. He groaned to himself at the thought of having to teach additional self-control to his steed. Unlike the bodyguard, his mount was a bit more bold. It was forgivable, he must say, as the horse was a stallion longing for a mare. Garrat's case was far too different, and he found himself envying his steed. Highwind's only problem was how to impress Tiara.

Highwind neighed when Garrat had him move what the stallion deemed was too far from the mare, but the bodyguard patted his mane. "Hush now, Highwind. There are plenty of other mares," Garrat said to him. "Besides, you're a bit too unrefined for her." It was a playful jab, and his steed responded by pretending to try to throw him off his back. Garrat would have outright laughed if it wasn't so strange to him now. He had just about forgotten how to laugh. "Enough, before the prince catches us and finds us unprofessional!" he commanded when he had had enough of Highwind's half-hearted bucks and kicks, making the stallion calm and return to standing and admiring the mare from afar.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:20 am
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
❝The door softly shut behind him. The air became clearer and lighter. The ceiling arched high with lattice beams crossing the vaults between pillars, the pillars plunged into pools of blue water that illuminated the temple. What made the water glow was old knowledge, some of it forgotten. Corza removed his cloths that he left in a folded pile on a small table at the first pillar. He walked the stretch of the hall to the center of the hill. A massive pool of glowing blue water stood in its center.

He waded in, crossing the distance to a tree, at its roots was a glass chalice and bowel. He picked up the chalice and dipped it into the water. "I have come to cleanse myself, to seek healing and guidance. I will drink of this to quench the thirst burning in me and offer to you to end yours Great Tree." He took a gulp and poured the rest on the roots, when he finished, Corza sat the chalice down and picked up the bowel and knelt in the warm waters. "From this, I wash myself of the lingering pain and sadness, watch over me as I become a True Prince, Rightful Heir and Honest King. Keep me in wisdom and light." He filled the bowel and poured it over himself till his hair dripped. "Great Tree, keep me on the path." He put the bowel back.

He sat in the water, soaking in its warmth. His Mother believed in the Ancient Magic and often times took him to the temple for healing, up to four times a month. Praying and crying for his healing to the Great Tree, even when he still wasn't well enough to make the trip. It was only after the betrayal that Corza did make trips nearly every other day to pray for strength, even if it felt like he had none, he would slip free at night and ride Tiara, alone. The Temple had become his refuge.

Corza looked up to find petals scattered on its surface. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:55 am
User Image
Garrat scanned his surroundings before he dismounted Highwind and took a seat at the trunk of a nearby ash tree. His eyes wandered to the temple as he wondered what the inside looked like. The descriptions Corza gave him in the past did nothing to help him visualize the Great Tree and its room. He just kept seeing a giant tree and a lake of water that did not seem very special. Garrat recalled how Corza told him that he would one day be able to enter the temple himself, but the then-servant had laughed it off as wishful thinking. As serious as Corza was, it was clear that it was royal blood that had access to the temple, something which Garrat had been born without.

After another scan, Garrat let his thoughts wander a little. He could not keep up this charade forever, he knew. Yes, he had managed for years, but Corza was bound to find out about his feelings one way or another. It might be a slip of the tongue, an overhearing, or plain pressuring and driving Garrat insane, but he was going to find out. The bodyguard kept expecting the dreaded moment to come any time, and it at times led to sleepless nights as he imagined further betrayal and disgust on the prince's face. Who would not feel in such ways upon finding out that his best friend and brother had harbored such atrocious feelings all this time? It was a miracle that Garrat had never acted on his desires, or he would have been discharged from his position as bodyguard, sent into exile, or even killed. The laws here were not very kind to those such as he.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:52 am
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
❝The Sign of Petals, his Mother had seen them when he had passed out in the middle of her praying and took breath of hope from them. A warm sensation filled his body and a slight burning in the center of his forehead. What was going on? He had no clue and could only guess. Had he awoken the Ancient Magic? Stirred the Great Tree's conviction? Bewildered, he looked about to find the pools that the pillars plunged into were glowing intensely. And the pool he sat in also was glowing.

His breathing became heavy, he was remembering this feeling from long ago as he sat in his Mother lap, the air of magic threading his soul to the core. The stories his Father told about how the Great Tree decides the Rightful Heir but has to prove themselves at the Duel after being chosen. "Great Tree....have you...." He gingerly touched the trunk. Song filled his body, making his very being come alive. "Ah..." His forehead became cool. He heard the Great Tree weep, something had moved the Ancient Spirit from Corza.

The Great Tree grew a branch and a single apple ripened in front of his eyes. He took it between his hands and firmly pulled it free. Taking a bite, the crisp flavor filled his mouth and he continued to eat it till the core was left. The Great Tree had spoken.

The hall returned to its calm state but the flower petals continued to float on the surface. Corza, now dry and dressed, left the temple with the core in his hand. He felt something different but the mirrors on the inside of the doors reflected a symbol beneath his bangs, he brushed them so they covered his forehead completely. Secrecy till after the duel, no one was supposed to know the Great Tree's choice.

Once outside, he took the core and buried it in the orchard. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:41 pm
User Image
Garrat noticed Prince Corza leaving the temple and he immediately stood, ready to depart the grounds. He quickly stood and bowed as was customary, waiting for the order to leave. It would seem the prince was in higher in spirits. Something good must have happened in the temple. Curious as Garrat was, however, he was in no place to ask what had taken place. It was to remain secret only to the royal family.

He became alert again, for they were to leave holy grounds. For a moment, Garrat was tempted to sigh in annoyance at the possibility that they were going back to the palace. It was just so boring there! He knew it should have been expected since he was a bodyguard of a formerly sickly prince, but the comments and thoughts wouldn't stop themselves. His job was boring, not that he regretted choosing it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
❝Corza gave a little prayer over where he planted the apple core. His body hummed with residual magic but his forehead had been left with a marking. "Are you ready, Tiara?" During the time he had planted the core, Tiara had made her way over and stood next to him, feeling what he felt, praying as he prayed. Tiara hung her head over his shoulder and he rubbed her soft velvet nose. "Where should we go?" She snorted and bobbed her head. "There...but that is trip to be planned, I don't even have your saddle bags and a pack horse to carry food and clothing." Tiara stomped a hoof, upset to say the least. She twitched her ears to the side. "Alright, that's close enough."

He mounted and plucked a few apples from a nearby tree that he pocketed. Tiara took off, as soon they were in the meadow again, she burst into full gallop, to please herself, she would jump any obstacle that came into her path. "If one thought a horse could have wings, I'd say it would be you Tiara." She neighed and spurred a little faster.

Across the meadow they went till they got to a small city that was separated from the main city. His Uncle governed the village and instead of a castle, he lived in a modest home. "I see...feeling left out of city life girl?" She halted and he dismounted to walk the bustling streets. A little far to crowded to ride through at the moment, didn't want to accidently stab some ones eye with his boot now. He was greeted with head bows and a salutes from civilians to the city guards. Children ran up to him to pet Tiara and he carefully picked the smallest ones up to rub her nose. Young men patted his shoulder and young ladies curtsied with smiles.

Everyone in his Uncles city respected him cause he often came to recover at the house here when he was smaller, now he visits. Corza greeted each with a smile and acknowledgement, taking time with each. The ladies in particular, he simply talked with, asking how their families were doing. His Uncles City had a rich history rising from the ashes of a fallen city left to ruin. His Father had endorsed in creating jobs to rebuild it and left his brother, the adopted Uncle to run it.

Eventually Corza made it to his Uncle's house.❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:47 pm
User Image
Garrat followed once more, with a bit of difficulty considering Corza's mare's tendency to show off as she traveled, and was rather pleased to see that they had gone to a village. This perhaps means that he could start his search for a maiden so he could move on. It might be a little difficult, however. While Prince Corza had been received with open arms, Garrat was given cold shoulders. There were still a few of the villagers who were still friendly to him, yes, but even then they often avoided him. It had initially bothered him slightly, but he had gotten used to it over time. They probably disliked him for hurting Corza in the past.

The bodyguard remained outside while Corza entered his uncle's house for his visit. Resting on Highwind, Garrat observed the villagers going about on their daily lives. A thought about his own family brought him to wonder what had happened to them. Considering that they had sold him, it must have meant that they had been poor. He could vaguely recall a half-hearted promise of return, a child's despair, and the clangs of armor as guards ensured said child would not run back to his family. It was a bitter memory that continued to fade from Garrat's mind. How was his family? he wondered to himself. Had they become poor again? Such questions were more out of mere curiosity. He hardly missed them. How could he, when he didn't know them? They had also abandoned him, though who was he to judge them for it when he himself had done the same to Corza?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:31 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
❝Corza's Uncle greeted him with a hug, they sat and talked, he passed an apple from the Temple Orchard to him. It was only his Uncle he could entrust the secrecy of his weapon training, in fact, he could only trust his Uncle with all of his secrets when Garrat drifted away. Word of the Great Tree is and always be kept internally until the right time to share. Family and outsiders were not supposed to know till an announcement. A servant brought water out for the horse's and tea and biscuits for Garrat. Corza's Uncle said that everybody should be treated fairly, no matter how bad they have treated others or been mistreated.

He spent some time, longer than he anticipated and only caught how low the sun had gotten. And bid his Uncle farewell. With the streets now empty, he took the pleasure of riding Tiara out of the village. They entered through the North Gate, and Corza closed the pin door on Tiara, not before giving her an apple in his pocket and wishing her sweet dreams. The bond between them was strong.

He really didn't feel like eating with his Family today, on the days he did, it was always something he didn't want to hear about and he would feign weakness and leave. Besides the constant reminders his Mother would give his older brothers not to speak of things that could make him feel ill, they always did. Foolish Older Brothers. They knew he was collecting weapons to look at but he himself could not swing. Corza made a half-hearted attempt with a dagger once at the second oldest but he deliberately missed, still keeping a False Image. They laughed and rubbed his head, saying that he was better off collecting weapons and reading books. But they got jealous when their Father gifted Corza with a special twelve dagger set. Since then, Corza had kept them tucked away on his person to avoid them of stealing the one of a kind gift.

He couldn't wait to shut them up and the Duel was right around the corner. He went back to his room, dismissing Garrat to go eat himself.❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:17 pm
User Image
Garrat had nearly dozed off while Corza had been in his uncle's home, but had managed to stay awake long enough to see the prince leave. Soon, they returned home and Garrat was dismissed at least for dinner. With a nod, he and the prince parted ways and the bodyguard led his steed back to the stables. He gave a terse goodnight to Highwind before returning to the palace to spend the rest of the day and the night as he wished.

Now that he had his break, he went to the kitchen to get a plate of food for himself before retiring to his room. Today was uneventful and typical, he had to mutter to himself as he nibbled a carrot that had previously been on his plate. "This just can't go on forever. I must do something," he said, no longer feeling the need to lower his voice. Corza was undoubtedly with his family now and the servants of the palace hardly went near Garrat's room. "I must quickly find a maiden. I cannot harbor these feelings any longer." Why had he not thought of this sooner? It would have saved the two of them much grief and they would not have been so far apart today. "The sooner I focus them elsewhere, the less likely Corza will know."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:05 am
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
❝Corza stared up at the sword above his bed. Its ebony and ivory blade seemed to reflect the flickering candle light. He had never dared to touch it since it belonged to his Father. His Father had hung it there in efforts that it will also help heal him. He yelled at Garrat once to stop him from touching the mysterious blade. Only the ruler and the true heir could touch it and once a year, it was removed for the Duel. Then was put back immediately after. Meaning his brother had to venture into his privet wing to touch it and he kept a tight lock on all of the doors and windows to discourage them.

He rubbed his forehead, the same symbol as his Father's and it too mirrored in the blade. At the knock, he swept the bangs back and let the maid bring in a tray of food. It will be off to more training once he was done eating. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 am
User Image
Garrat had long abandoned his dinner on the bedside desk while he himself lied down and stared at the ceiling. He awkwardly tried to recite courting sentences, but he was failing miserably. "I should have paid more attention to those chivalry lessons," he said to himself. Those years of hardly speaking were already biting him in the behind. "At this right, I will never woo a lady." To top it all off, he wasn't interested even though he tried to be. It seems he only had eyes for Corza, which meant they were doomed to be nothing more than a prince and bodyguard, at least until Garrat could learn some self-control.

Seeing as the courting practice would only be in vain, the bodyguard needed to try something else. Perhaps practice responses in case Corza either demanded persistently for the reason for Garrat's betrayal or found out. "If you have any lingering care for me as a friend, allow me to keep my secrecy," he began. That sounded like a good start for the former scenario, but what of the latter?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image
C O R Z A
t h e P R I N C E

#
❝He licked the honey from his finger tips. The dessert was honeyed apple candies. The flag sweet of the kingdom. His family ate them often as did the rest of the citizens. Corza stretched and leaned back into his chair, dinner was good but dessert topped it off. When it was quiet and the tray cleared away, Corza kicked his boots off, and shred the jacket and shirt.

What could he imagine in the training tonight? Wrestling. Sounds good. ❞
#

LotusCurtiss
Vice Captain

Fashionable Powerhouse

BrokenScreamBox
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image
Perhaps it was unwise to fall asleep so soon after eating, but Garrat had not had a good night's sleep in the night before and he wanted to catch up on the hours. Of course, he had made sure to remove his armor so as to not wake up with sores from an uncomfortable rest. He recalled how his neck was practically killing him when he had made that mistake before.

As he dreamed, he remembered the first time he had stopped his normal conversations with Corza. It had kept him up all night last night and it seemed tonight was yet another sleepless night,

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff