Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Interview Part II (Golem!Chel + Astra) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:58 am
To hear mention of the horsemen was intriguing to say the least. When was the last time she had heard that name being mentioned?

"I haven't no." Astra shook her head. "I know they became the lost clans a while back, but I haven't heard much as of late. Even in the newspaper or skelevision. I don't think the news likes to talk about them much."

To hear mention of them being in the desk made her curious. "Why, what happened?"

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:11 am
Chel debated the consequences of letting a halloween student in on potentially insider information, but at the end of the day, Chel didn't give a s**t.

"Well! I'm surprised- this is one of those things that's been uh ... all over the news!" she fibbed. Wouldn't this be something that the news would report?? What did these Halloween people do all day? Pretend problems didn't exist? "A horseman erected a tower in the middle of some desert ... I believe her name was Medea? She used some sort of power to destroy Death itself." Chel, being a hunter, was not aware that Death was a "he" rather than an "it." "Death seems to still be in place, but it seems she's using her powers to stir up more trouble."

She paused, looking at Astra, waiting for a reaction.

poke mattix

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:16 pm
It was hard for the fae to know how to react to such information. Astra did looked surprised when she found out that death had been destroyed (and yet you could still die? That was weird.) But hearing that the horsemen were behind this...

"Thats terrible!" She exclaimed, appearing shocked and concerned about the welfare of...well, whoever. Inwardly she just shrugged it off. She didn't bare any ill will towards the horsemen, they hadn't done anything to her. If they wanted to build a huge tower and fight ancients then it was none of her concern. Considering killing off death hadn't changed anything as far as she was aware. She had been through a lot during her time at Amityville, and now she just didn't have the willpower to care about these sorts of events. The more she did, the more stressed she'd be in the end.

chimarii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:00 pm
"Yes, yes it is," Chel said, nodding sympathetically. "The horsemen are a very threat to our existence." She was, of course, speaking of hunters, but it was applicable to Halloween as well.

Chel gave Astra a smile as smooth as butter. "Tell me, what do you know about horsemen, little lady?" Perhaps Astra had more to offer. One could hope.

poke mattix

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:53 am
Astra wasn't too sure that the horsemen could be considered that much of a threat, compared to the hunters at least. Now THAT was a threat to their existence. But if the interviewer thought so, then she would have to be more wary of them just in case.

"Hmmm..." she held her chin in thought, her mind struggling to come up with something. " I don't know too much about them to be honest. The horsemen are very secretive, they don't like to talk about themselves. Since the unfortunate destruction of their homes, they've been living on reservations and trying to fit into halloween society." She lowered her head "I can imagine how upset I would be if something like that happened to me.."

"Although I did meet Medea, not up close or anything. It was when the hunters took some students, she offered to help us get them back by taking us to the hunter place." Astra wouldn't dare mention just how this was done though, even she wasn't fool hearty to give away the horsemen secrets.

chimarii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:32 am
So it was, once again, that b***h pony that had caused the invasion of Deus Ex island? Chel didn't know it was possible to hate Medea more, but the feeling was certainly growing within her.

"Interesting, yes," Chel faked, writing down more faux scribbles. "I see."

She leaned forward in her chair, looking at Astra with a light, airy smile. "Let me ask you- for the sake of journalistic curiosity of course!- which do you find more scary, hunters or impending horseman apocalypses?"

poke mattix

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:10 pm
To Astra, the answer was obvious.

"Hunters!" She replied loudly, eyes narrowing. "Because hunters want to kill us all, where as a horsemen apocalypse wont kill us all."

chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:07 pm
Chel tilted her head slightly. "You think the horsemen won't kill you too? If not directly, then indirectly?"

She leaned forward slight in her seat and said, "'Cause the way I see it, if horsemen kill off all the humans, what's left for you- us, that is- to scare? And what's gonna keep the horsemen from turning on us, miss Astra?"

poke mattix

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:59 pm
The Fae shook her head. "I don't think so. Neither we or the horsemen could live without humans. Humans make FEAR, and thats what we're made of. So either the horsemen wont kill them all, or they would have some way to survive without then...not that I would support such a thing mind you." She added. "But the point would be we would be able to live that way too...I think."

Astra did look troubled though, The interviewer was trying to make a point that the horsemen were a serious threat, but she wasn't ready to believe they were just because a he told her such. "Why would the horsemen want to turn on us? We haven't done anything to them, nor does halloween hold any sort of resentment..."

chimarii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:19 pm
"Think about it," Chel said, "You said it yourself. Without humans, horsemen have no way to live. So who do they go to next ..."

She tapped her notebook and let the question sit in the air for a moment or two. When the silence had thickened to the best part, Chel began shuffling her papers and moving to stand up. "Maybe best to think about who the real enemy is, hm?"

Chel extended and was finally standing up completely, papers in her hands. "Well, that's all the time I had for questions, Miss Astra. Thank you very much for participating, I'll take these notes into uh- careful consideration. Everything will be uh- anonymous or something, so you don't have to worry about it."

poke mattix

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:02 am
Astra was unable to respond to him, antennae drooping a little as she thought about the repercussions of the horsemen conquering halloween. She guessed he did have a point now, although even if they did succeed it wasn't like they could live indefinitely off of halloween FEAR. Without humans to fuel them, halloween would die out and in turn the horsemen would too.

But it was then apparent the interview was over. "Oh, you're very welcome!" She beamed, standing up on the chair to shake his hand. "I hope I was able to give you some good answers"

With the interview done, Astra hovered in the air and within a second she had darted out of the office and down the hallway.

chimarii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces