naminote

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:37 am
It could've been out of date, then domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:34 pm
sumazngur1
.make.a.wish.
Koukon_Tenshi
.make.a.wish.
Over here it costed about 89 cents a box...but at the same time, Pocky over here costs like 99 cents for a box with one package. heart domokun

So it did cost $0.89? *Kinda confused* x.x'

Lol...yeah..it was around $0.89. 3nodding

i get mine 4 $0.79. sweatdrop
Pocky over here is 2 to 4 dollars a box.  

Zutons92

yukikajisama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:04 am
I feel really stupid for asking this but how do you eat white rabbits? I bought some when I went to the oriential shop and they have a wrapper and a thin film thing. Are you supposed to peel off the film or just eat it? I'm so confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:48 pm
yukikajisama
I feel really stupid for asking this but how do you eat white rabbits? I bought some when I went to the oriential shop and they have a wrapper and a thin film thing. Are you supposed to peel off the film or just eat it? I'm so confused.

On all of the little oriental candies I've seen, films like the one on white rabbits (I'm guessing) disolve when they come in contact with saliva. There have been a few candies that have film that I've come across and they all act that way. The film thingy should disolve in your mouth.  

Seishin-chan
Crew

yukikajisama

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:05 am
Seishin-chan
yukikajisama

On all of the little oriental candies I've seen, films like the one on white rabbits (I'm guessing) disolve when they come in contact with saliva. There have been a few candies that have film that I've come across and they all act that way. The film thingy should disolve in your mouth.

Okay. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:01 pm
yukikajisama
Seishin-chan
yukikajisama

Okay. Thank you.

No problem blaugh

Seishin-chan
Crew

wateronastick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:48 pm
why is there pocky called mens pocky? i have tried it, and i didnt die or anything.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:49 pm
It's pocky with dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate.
I'm not sure why it's called men's pocky, but that's the difference between normal chocolate pocky and men's pocky.

yukikajisama

Pockyism||THE GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces