Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:32 pm
Blythe Moonlight

Teehee, I'm just now going through the process myself. gonk I just graduated from high school on the 11th of this month. It's all good here, I know the feeling. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:36 pm
Laeril Barastl

Graduating high school feels so amazing, but everything that comes after kinda sucked [for me, anyway]. I'm finishing my AA, and then I have to transfer and move and blahblah. I wish you luck though, I really hope whatever you want to do presents itself. c:  

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:50 pm
Blythe Moonlight
It seems I have found a kindred spirit c:
And ah, well, sure. redface Want me to PM it? [It's on my other computer, so it won't be till later, just so you know.]
ANDOMGYESFAIRYTAIL. But NO, I'm not currently caught up with it! Now that I've finished my classes I should have time now though. ^-^ Gray-sama is my favorite character. Can't help it.
    A Gaian miracle c':
    Anyway, that'd be great! uwu I'm really excited since I love werewolves haha. I enjoy reading the different ways people interpret them!

Oooh I see. Where did you last leave off? uwu And Gray-sama is perf, haha. My favorite boy has to be Gajeel tho, sorry Gray~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:52 pm
Blythe Moonlight

Haha, sounds like something I'm wanting to do. I want to get my AA and then transfer to a 4-year and work to get that bachelor's degree. After that, it will depend on what I want to do if I want to take the extra years and go for a master's degree or just stop it there. I'm wanting to become a novelist or a journalist. I plan on majoring in communication and minor in journalism. But yeah, I look forward to what's to come ahead of me and I appreciate the luck, I will need it. whee  

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ll A k a l e i ll

Feline Friend

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:31 pm
Hi everyone! Sorry for not introducing myself sooner!

xx>>Name: Ashley Marie
xx>>Nickname/Alias: Ashley, Ashlay, Ash, Ashree, etc. (You can make a nickname for me because there are many Ashleys', just be sure to let me know.)
xx>>Age: Twenty as of last January.
xx>>Likes: Cats, anime, Final Fantasy and other RPGs, Law & Order: SVU, Cats (again because I have 3.), fluffy dresses, and Disney movies.
xx>>Dislikes: Spiders, rude people, anyone who tries to be an idiot, peppers & onions, real life drama, and I could go on.. But I won't.
xx>>Do you classify as a beginner/intermediate/advanced RPer?
xxxxx>>why?: I am in between intermediate and advanced. I say this because I have been an avid RPer for many years. I have been in many successful roleplays and I tend to at least write a large paragraph. I am able to separate my characters. I also make sure I'm not that one person to make it so others cannot join. I make sure that my posts are open for anyone to come into if they so choose. I also have a lot to learn about roleplaying, so that's why I'm not exactly an expert or advanced.
xx>>Things that make you an awesome person? Uhm, this is a hard on. Well, I guess what makes me awesome is that I'm a very friendly and easy person to get along with. I have a very sassy attitude that makes me seem cocky or rude, but it's all in good fun, I promise! I'm very flexible when it comes to many things and have a super easy going personality. I'm also majoring in psychology, so if you ever need an ear, I'm always down for a nice chat!

I can't wait to get to know and write with everyone!~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:43 pm
ll A k a l e i ll

xx>>Nickname/Alias: Ashley, Ashlay, Ash, Ashree, etc. (You can make a nickname for me because there are many Ashleys', just be sure to let me know.)
xx>>Likes: Cats, anime, Final Fantasy and other RPGs, Law & Order: SVU, Cats (again because I have 3.), fluffy dresses, and Disney movies.
xx>>Dislikes: Spiders, rude people, anyone who tries to be an idiot, peppers & onions, real life drama, and I could go on.. But I won't.
xxxxx>>why?: I am in between intermediate and advanced. I say this because I have been an avid RPer for many years. I have been in many successful roleplays and I tend to at least write a large paragraph. I am able to separate my characters. I also make sure I'm not that one person to make it so others cannot join. I make sure that my posts are open for anyone to come into if they so choose. I also have a lot to learn about roleplaying, so that's why I'm not exactly an expert or advanced.
xx>>Things that make you an awesome person? Uhm, this is a hard on. Well, I guess what makes me awesome is that I'm a very friendly and easy person to get along with. I have a very sassy attitude that makes me seem cocky or rude, but it's all in good fun, I promise! I'm very flexible when it comes to many things and have a super easy going personality. I'm also majoring in psychology, so if you ever need an ear, I'm always down for a nice chat!

Hi, hi! It's nice to meet you!
Also, you have impeccable likes. Including cats, Disney movies and RPGs. I think it's great to meet so many people with similar likes. ^-^

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:49 pm
Laeril Barastl

Wow, you and I have the same kind of plan going. :3 I want to major in Creative Writing, but I want to be an editor in addition to a novelist. I want to get a master's in Literature, maybe English Lit to be specific. Have you taken any communications pre-classes? (Sometimes they let you in high school.)

At least you have a good plan!

Lucevia

It's nice how similar we are, but different at the same time. ^^
c: I've had two editors on it, so it should actually be decent. I look forward to any feedback you may have, though!
And gosh, it was a while ago. I haven't watched the anime, but I was in book 12, I believe...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:50 pm
Blythe Moonlight
Hi, hi! It's nice to meet you!
Also, you have impeccable likes. Including cats, Disney movies and RPGs. I think it's great to meet so many people with similar likes. ^-^

Nice to meet you too! When I was reading through, I knew I was going to get along with everyone just swimmingly. I saw that a lot of us have similar likes. It's very nice when that happens! ^.^

ll A k a l e i ll

Feline Friend

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:54 pm
Blythe Moonlight

Haha. whee No I haven't but I took journalism for 3 years and that was a lot of fun for me and I heard some good stuff about Creative Writing in college. I'm highly interested in taking that as soon as I can. I got 11 credits for the semester that I'm gonna be working towards already so I think it's a good start. Since I'm taking the fall semester my classes won't start until August 23rd so I look forward to how it goes. If you have any suggestions on anything else feel free to shoot them my way. emotion_yatta But yeah, I've been waiting for a lot of this for a long time so of course it's only natural to get it in action. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:57 pm
ll A k a l e i ll

Haha, don't worry! There are surely more introductions to come as we progress on building up our guild and such.

Blythe Moonlight

For the both of you, I would hope you can figure out which side you want to participate on and create your character too. Lucevia set down most of the maps around here for how you can get that worked out and if you need anything else, just chat at me since I'll be around while she's gone for a little while. She's got family over she's dealing with being more social and all if you were wondering. 3nodding  

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:03 pm
Laeril Barastl

I'm having a hard time picking sides. I was thinking of having at least two characters; one on each side. I'm a tad indecisive...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:13 pm
Blythe Moonlight

LOL, sounds like fun to me. I'm juggling 3 characters currently in the unofficial stuff we got going on and have 3 more to still introduce in the storyline. I originally only had 2 and both were on the LSA side but I eventually developed one for the S:IV that's been now brought in and I got 3 people for the staff. The principal of course, is a head mistress and the school's librarian and then two teachers for a few classes. So, I got my fair share of things to play with. rofl

Katrinis Elladorma is my main character though, I created a lover for her which is Passarion Xavier, then she has a father figure who is a teacher Niel Hullen (Mr. Hullen) and mother figure with the head mistress/librarian Valerin Layce. Mr. Hullen and Valerin are suppose to be together so that's why I got that setup that way. Then she also has an older sister figure who is Amelia Bellanora, she's the other teacher I'm playing as and then finally as if that wasn't enough already; I got Crystallyne Jynx as my character on the S:IV side.

I think the only easy thing I got myself with this is I don't have to act as the teachers all the time but enough so people get them lol.

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:47 pm
Laeril Barastl
Blythe Moonlight

LOL, sounds like fun to me. I'm juggling 3 characters currently in the unofficial stuff we got going on and have 3 more to still introduce in the storyline. I originally only had 2 and both were on the LSA side but I eventually developed one for the S:IV that's been now brought in and I got 3 people for the staff. The principal of course, is a head mistress and the school's librarian and then two teachers for a few classes. So, I got my fair share of things to play with. rofl

Katrinis Elladorma is my main character though, I created a lover for her which is Passarion Xavier, then she has a father figure who is a teacher Niel Hullen (Mr. Hullen) and mother figure with the head mistress/librarian Valerin Layce. Mr. Hullen and Valerin are suppose to be together so that's why I got that setup that way. Then she also has an older sister figure who is Amelia Bellanora, she's the other teacher I'm playing as and then finally as if that wasn't enough already; I got Crystallyne Jynx as my character on the S:IV side.

I think the only easy thing I got myself with this is I don't have to act as the teachers all the time but enough so people get them lol.

Holy moley. I have a lot of catching up to do, it seems. And respect. Lots of respect to you.
Currently I think I have one character done. This is Damon. He's gonna be a student, but I'm gonna make a character for S:IV. I was thinking of making her the [forgotten] daughter of Dr. Hudraff, if that's appropriate. She's forced to help him, though she isn't sure how she feels on the subject. What do you think? I'm just brainstorming now. I love my Damon though. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:44 pm
Blythe Moonlight

Haha, it's all good. whee
I see, I think it's interesting so far what you've done. Look forward to seeing how the other comes out.

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:52 pm
ll A k a l e i ll

Ooh no problem! Better late than never uwu
    The thing that caught my eye when I read your thing is the cats emotion_kirakira can never have too many cats. What are their names? heart I have one kitten-teenagercat named Cow and he's super independent even though all I want to do in my life is hug him forever D: he's not a snuggler though, unfortunately.

And omg everyone here is advanced or something so many senpais I hope I don't hold you guys back;;

Blythe Moonlight
Lucevia

It's nice how similar we are, but different at the same time. ^^
c: I've had two editors on it, so it should actually be decent. I look forward to any feedback you may have, though!
And gosh, it was a while ago. I haven't watched the anime, but I was in book 12, I believe...
    Yes! The difference is actually refreshing ♥ I usually like to write about demons and angels, and the theme is common amongst my friends too so it does get a little tedious reading about them, haha. But anyway, I look forward to reading your work! ^O^ Is it complete and just in the editing phase? uwu
    And um which chapters are those if you remember? o.O because I unfortunately don't x_x you buy the volumes? o:

[✓] OOC Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff