[Pack I/T] the Kukusanya Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:43 pm
Seaki
Of course, of course~ She can get special training from the Matron, even, since she's our highest ranking healer in Nil <3

That would be fantastic c:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:59 am
I will survive!

Name: Fivin (Meaning 'rain storm' if I recall correctly. Image: x
Rank Wanted: Mountain
When did they arrive in the pack? Somewhere between one and two? Straight up two?
1) When Vorona was injured
2) After recovery (pack was semi-established.)
3) Other

Personality/History: Born into an Old Blood family within the Juu’kilele, Fivin was brought up with an eye toward knighthood. His mother was a Dame and made sure that her pups would be ready for the trials of adulthood. Very loyal and duty driven, Fivin took his rank very seriously when he successfully completed the trial to earn it. Serious about his work he may be, Fivin is also very much a sweetheart. A good man and a good friend, he’s warm, protective, and entirely supportive of his Queen and pack mates. The landslide that devastated his home had him waking up from unconsciousness alone, hurting though not grievously injured, and with his ears ringing for a few days, leaving him dazed and a little lost. He wasn’t terribly familiar with where he ended up and returning immediately to the unstable Juu’kilele lands seemed risky. Fivin wandered around the rogue lands before finding himself wanting to return to the mountain to think on and mourn for the pack mates and home he lost.
Extra: Can’t think of anything offhand at the moment. C: He's ecstatic to see the Queen alive and partially feeling like a bit of a fail knight for not having been there for her the entire time. ;u;

Joephi coming soon~  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:13 am
Avid_RPer18
I will survive!

Name: Fivin (Meaning 'rain storm' if I recall correctly. Image: x
Rank Wanted: Mountain
When did they arrive in the pack? Somewhere between one and two? Straight up two?
3) Other

Personality/History: Born into an Old Blood family within the Juu’kilele, Fivin was brought up with an eye toward knighthood. His mother was a Dame and made sure that her pups would be ready for the trials of adulthood. Very loyal and duty driven, Fivin took his rank very seriously when he successfully completed the trial to earn it. Serious about his work he may be, Fivin is also very much a sweetheart. A good man and a good friend, he’s warm, protective, and entirely supportive of his Queen and pack mates. The landslide that devastated his home had him waking up from unconsciousness alone, hurting though not grievously injured, and with his ears ringing for a few days, leaving him dazed and a little lost. He wasn’t terribly familiar with where he ended up and returning immediately to the unstable Juu’kilele lands seemed risky. Fivin wandered around the rogue lands before finding himself wanting to return to the mountain to think on and mourn for the pack mates and home he lost.
Extra: Can’t think of anything offhand at the moment. C: He's ecstatic to see the Queen alive and partially feeling like a bit of a fail knight for not having been there for her the entire time. ;u;

Joephi coming soon~

Accepted! 8D

I will start up a RP with Vorona asap (after current tags) <3 She will be thrilled to see an old pack member ~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:25 am
And he'll be over the moon to see his Queen alive after all that had happened!

I look forward to that RP.

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:29 pm
I will survive!

Name: Joephi’Johari
Image: x
Rank Wanted: Artisan
When did they arrive in the pack? Two

Personality/History: As a wee pup, Joephi was as starry-eyed and idealistic as they come, especially when it came to love and romance. Oh, she was terribly looking forward to growing up and finding a handsome man to love and be loved by. Essentially a happily ever after. Well, as an adolescent Joephi met a dashing fellow, a bit older but terribly charming and with such sweet protestations of his fondness for her. It was going to be perfect! Oh, how she loved that man. Well, turned out her Prince Charming wasn’t all that perfect. He was a philanderer, far from faithful, and in fact had a litter of pups with one of these other ladies. It broke her heart. Such hope and trust she had placed on this fellow only to have her dreams of a perfect romance shatter. For a time she wallowed in her grief, but one day she sat herself down and had decided that she had had enough. No, she would never be used again. She was better than that, stronger. Now an adult, her view on menfolk is more or less the same. Yes, they can be delicious eye candy, terribly funny, all sorts of things, but one can absolutely bet that that Joephi, while may offer occasional physical intimacy to some lucky fellow or another, she is extremely suspicious and gun-shy of males professing genuine love. One outlet she’s taken up is crafting, which she takes great pleasure in. She takes great pride in her work. Joephi can be ferocious if need be, but otherwise generally defaults to catty inclinations.

Extra: Can't think of anything here really. Open to plots for both her and Fivin. c:

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:27 pm
Avid_RPer18
I will survive!

Accepted of course! <3 Joephi is so beautiful ~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:17 pm
-nudges this up-
In the next day or two I hope to get a bit more done on this pack <3  

Velveteen Angel

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Looking forward to it!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:56 am
I have tweaked a few details on the front page and am working on a give-away for this concept <3

Any suggestions/plot ideas are more than welcomed as well C:

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:16 am
I will survive!

Name: Ruffus
Image: x
Rank Wanted: Consort? XD Knight probably
When did they arrive in the pack? 2?
3) Other

Personality/History: He sort of drifted in and stayed?
Extra: I was gonna put Ingwe in here, but he won't tolerate non-wild dogs in the pack's territory.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:27 am
magnadearel

Welcome! He's super pretty > u >
I'll list him as Knight for now! The consort position requires plotting ;P

(Also, just throwing it out there, some friction with non-wild dogs being allowed in the pack's territory is not a bad thing~ ~ /shot)

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:33 am
Velveteen Angel
Welcome! He's super pretty > u >
I'll list him as Knight for now! The consort position requires plotting ;P

(Also, just throwing it out there, some friction with non-wild dogs being allowed in the pack's territory is not a bad thing~ ~ /shot)

Thankie. He's been lounging around with nothing to do. Blank slate and all.
Sure thing. ^_^ Plotting is good.
Yeeeah Ingwe is mostly blind in one eye from a leopard as a pup, and the pack where he grew up was nothing allowed but WDs. I don't think he'd join a pack that allowed others in sadly. It might be nice to rp him stopping by once in a while?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:03 pm
magnadearel
Thankie. He's been lounging around with nothing to do. Blank slate and all.
Sure thing. ^_^ Plotting is good.
Yeeeah Ingwe is mostly blind in one eye from a leopard as a pup, and the pack where he grew up was nothing allowed but WDs. I don't think he'd join a pack that allowed others in sadly. It might be nice to rp him stopping by once in a while?

Ingwe is 100% allowed to stop by c: The pack is currently quite accepting of passer-bys, out of necessity.

Perhaps we can RP Vorona and Ingwe? Perhaps he can warn her about the folly of allowing other species in? c:
(Once the pack takes back to the mountain, wild dogs will be the only allowed species again)

Announcement

heart Kaneika & Koin's breeding was selected!

The pack will have a minimum of 6 new members, and a new event will be up soon too c: Keep an eye out!

Velveteen Angel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:11 pm
Velveteen Angel
Ingwe is 100% allowed to stop by c: The pack is currently quite accepting of passer-bys, out of necessity.

Perhaps we can RP Vorona and Ingwe? Perhaps he can warn her about the folly of allowing other species in? c:
(Once the pack takes back to the mountain, wild dogs will be the only allowed species again)

I like that idea. He would totally warn her.
Might be interesting to have him stop by after its WDs only then. He might stay then.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff