Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Chatterbox
Idle Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:19 pm
Cuteness Squared
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Cuteness Squared
Nia Phoenix
Cuteness Squared
biggrin I like this place

Honestly, I'm so glad that I finally found time to actually check out this guild. Love everyone here. SO nice and friendly

I'm so glad! I totally agree - we have the best group of people in one place xd and you're one of us! emotion_hug

One of us one of us!!!! OwO

-eyes start glowing red-

Quick Nia hand me my shotgun!!! (In all seriousness though you're always welcome wink )
GAH!! OwO No guns -hides

I thank you for all the warm welcomes, I can't wait to start a rp though

Well we have a couple going at the moment. Obviously there's the Star Wars ones. (We actually have 2 of them razz ) There's an Elder Scrolls Skyrim rp going in the Magic and Fantasy subforum. And in the superhero subforum we have the Madworld X-men/Avengers rp. If you'd like to join any of them you're perfectly free to do so. As I said before i'll be working on one after this tournament ends but jump into any of them if you feel like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:25 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Cuteness Squared
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Cuteness Squared
Nia Phoenix
Cuteness Squared
biggrin I like this place

Honestly, I'm so glad that I finally found time to actually check out this guild. Love everyone here. SO nice and friendly

I'm so glad! I totally agree - we have the best group of people in one place xd and you're one of us! emotion_hug

-eyes start glowing red-

Quick Nia hand me my shotgun!!! (In all seriousness though you're always welcome wink )
GAH!! OwO No guns -hides

Well we have a couple going at the moment. Obviously there's the Star Wars ones. (We actually have 2 of them razz ) There's an Elder Scrolls Skyrim rp going in the Magic and Fantasy subforum. And in the superhero subforum we have the Madworld X-men/Avengers rp. If you'd like to join any of them you're perfectly free to do so. As I said before i'll be working on one after this tournament ends but jump into any of them if you feel like it.

I'm already talking to someone through pm about starting the Marvel one. I just can't do the star wars one because, I know nothing about it  

Cuteness Squared

Generous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:28 pm
Cuteness Squared
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Cuteness Squared
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Cuteness Squared

-eyes start glowing red-

GAH!! OwO No guns -hides

I'm already talking to someone through pm about starting the Marvel one. I just can't do the star wars one because, I know nothing about it

Never say never. If you talk to Scuttle, Nia or our esteemed Lord Rahl i'm sure they could help you out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:29 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Cuteness Squared
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Cuteness Squared
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Cuteness Squared

-eyes start glowing red-

GAH!! OwO No guns -hides

Never say never. If you talk to Scuttle, Nia or our esteemed Lord Rahl i'm sure they could help you out.

I've only ever watched one star wars movie and, it was the first one.  

Cuteness Squared

Generous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cuteness Squared

Generous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:18 am
I seriously came in here with a purpose but, now I forgot what I was going to say Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:24 pm
Cuteness Squared
I seriously came in here with a purpose but, now I forgot what I was going to say Dx

rofl sounds like me...hey were you hanging out at the tiki bar????  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Cuteness Squared

Generous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:28 pm
Nia Phoenix
Cuteness Squared

What tiki bar? If your talking about in towns. I cant go to towns because, my laptop is out of date  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:08 pm
Cuteness Squared
Nia Phoenix
Cuteness Squared

What tiki bar? If your talking about in towns. I cant go to towns because, my laptop is out of date

Check the Forums Page - they revived the Beach party form a couple of years ago!  

Stormtrooper 289
Crew

Dangerous Deadeye

19,475 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Trader 100

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:47 pm
Scuttlefish

Saw you had that extra Destiny beta key. What platform is that for?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:52 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Scuttlefish

Saw you had that extra Destiny beta key. What platform is that for?

PS4. Probably should have put that in my status, didn't realize you couldn't use the keys for different platforms.  

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:03 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

(you just pulled a Nia lolol you accidentally edited my post instead of quoting me. rofl )

It's a lot of fun, but there's not much content out yet. It only took me a few hours to hit the beta's level cap and the PvP is kinda lame right now with only one battleground and some balance issues. But that's all to be expected in a beta, the full game doesn't come out until September.
But I've been having a lot of fun with it so far. It's kinda like Borderlands with some MMO aspects. The interface is really smooth and I absolutely love the 'feel' of the game. I got the key for my brother's birthday but he left the PS4 at home so I get to play it for him. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:19 pm
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

(you just pulled a Nia lolol you accidentally edited my post instead of quoting me. rofl )

It's a lot of fun, but there's not much content out yet. It only took me a few hours to hit the beta's level cap and the PvP is kinda lame right now with only one battleground and some balance issues. But that's all to be expected in a beta, the full game doesn't come out until September.
But I've been having a lot of fun with it so far. It's kinda like Borderlands with some MMO aspects. The interface is really smooth and I absolutely love the 'feel' of the game. I got the key for my brother's birthday but he left the PS4 at home so I get to play it for him. wink

Pulled a Nia? No idea what you're talking about. Sounds awesome though razz  

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Lol Nia often edits people's posts accidentally instead of quoting them. Or at least she used to do it a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:02 pm
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Lol Nia often edits people's posts accidentally instead of quoting them. Or at least she used to do it a lot.

Yeah I knew what you meant. Just don't understand where i did that. None of your posts have anything from me in them. Think you're seeing things Scuttle. wink  

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:05 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Yeah I knew what you meant. Just don't understand where i did that. None of your posts have anything from me in them. Think you're seeing things Scuttle. wink

gonk

But yeah I've pretty much run out of things to do in Destiny by now since there isn't much content yet. Not sure if I'm going to put down money on the full game or get ESO instead. decisions, decisions.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff