Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Madness (RPG)

Back to Guilds

Madness, Insanity and... Rpg's. Well okay, it's all Rpg's. Unless 1 of the members is actually insane, then maybe there is a little madness. 

Tags: Friends, Madness, Role Playing, Hang Out, Awesome 

Reply Closed Books RPG (active)
Closed Books RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:12 pm
'Eh...' Jay sighed, waving his hands unenthusiastically.
'Jay Xerator. I'm a Priest of Chaos who somehow lost his shapeshifting compatriot. Oh yeah, I was there when we kicked the spider thingy's butt to wherever. So I'm like... 10,000 something years old, right? Immortality is really confusing. Time just... melds and things. Oh yeah, and I'm that immortal assassin people fear,' he added on for good measure. At least he was telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:36 pm
Crow rose, striding across the table in her bare feet. She seemed to pause in front of Jay, took in a deep breath as if testing the air, and dropped down to the floor in front of him.

"Crow. Chief of the Ojibwes." She said, beating her free fist on her chest once.

Once hearing his introduction, she genuinely laughed, a deep bellowing chuckle but yet a feminine sound all the same.

"I do not fear." She laughed as if it were obvious.

His soul was tainted, but a strange aroma of sweetness seasoned his scent. She turned away from him, listening to their greetings. Crow scratched the back of her head and crouched back down, but rather than in a chair, she sat on the end of the table on the balls of her feet.

"If you are all people of the future, tell me. Did I succeed in destroying the Wendigo?" She asked, a certain hope glimmering in her eyes.  

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:56 pm
Conquest surveyed the folk before him with a wry grin. Not his first choice of companions, perhaps, but certainly not easy to fell.
He waved to Jay, sensing some small kinship in trade. Crow's words drew a blank. He'd never heard of the Wendigo before.
Olive he'd heard of, and the final three he'd met, both as Sca'than and as he was now.
"Never heard of a wendigo, but then I didn't spend much time on Nylledna.
I'm with the kid on this, though. Let's get the specifics on the table so we can get to the fun bit.
My palms are gettin' itchy."

The Horseman wasn't lying; his hands itched to get back to conquering, and to conquer. Weapons were just tools, really. Anything that came to hand was a weapon.
Conquest's being was a being to kill and make his foes tremble before him, and he reveled in his purpose.
What remained of Scath, however, knew better. Information was the greatest weapon of all.
He had the feeling that Death had some nasty comers lined up for them, and without that information, there was no loading the odds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:28 am
"The Wendigo is not even known to anyone beyond the 3rd era.
So I suppose you successfully did destroy them."
Said Apocalypse as she looked to Crow.

I looked to everyone and gave a single nod.
"That settles it then, you're all super buddies!"
I stood up and straightened my tie.
"Now, lets send you all out before time and space collapses on itself.
One more warning though.
Don't be surprised if you see other versions or older versions of yourself walking around. That thing kind of happens around these times.
And be careful, if you fail this mission by not completing it in time, and the universe starts anew. You hero's may survive it, but not your loved ones will cease to exist unless they are around you."

"And beware of the guardians of the books..." Apocalypse said.
"They will do anything they can to not let you have them.
It is likely you will have to kill them."

Abeline stood up as well with the book in her hands.
"Understood."

Olive stood up next. "Yup, got it, whatever.
Where are we heading first?"

I slid my hands into my pockets and smiled.
"Why...I'm sure the book will be taking you any second no-"

-poof-

Making another post, don't post yet.  

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 am
~ Chapter 2,201,109 ~

A Search For The End.

And so the last Hero's began their questionable journey. One that at now seemed to be full of adventure and courage.
Of course, they would soon find it to be otherwise....

"Huh...We're on Redatella." Olive said looking at the sky.
"I can just tell by the moon. It's got that orange tint to it, plus, the plant life."

"Strange...
I thought he said these books were all over the universe..." Abeline said calmly as she looked around. "...I guess I was just expecting a new planet or something.
Oh well."
She looked down at the book that she held and opened it again.
"He said the book would lead us, right?
I've been studying this in a bit, and I noticed it's in a foreign language. One that's not Scathian, Nyllednian or Oravian. There are pictures though, but I'm not sure if that's what's supposed to lead us..."

Olive walked over to one of the massive tree's and began climbing her way to the top.
"I'm just gonna see if we're near a city or something!
Does anyone know if the witch hunts are still going on?"

Abeline sat in the grass and began flipping the pages of the book.
"Jay, was it? Care to accompany Olive just in case? I don't think anyone should wander by themselves, not if Titans still exist..."
The Queen paused as she opened one page.
"Conquest, have you traveled around much? Maybe you can help me decipher these pictures. Some of them look like places... Places that we may have to be?
As for Crow, if you don't mind, could you find a way to make a torch? If we're on Redatella, we'll be in darkness for months."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:55 am
'Sure. I live to do protection... No I don't, but yeah sure,' Jay replied. He checked his gun-scythe quickly, modified and altered over and over again over the ages. The thing could shoot anything with anything.  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:51 pm
The Chief smiled brightly, nodding her head once and scurried into the nearby forest. These woods were not so different than the ones she had grown up with. Granted, the plant life was a bit thicker but everything held a similar structure. Her large war scythe sat in her hand. The weapon was long, the decorate wood worn where her hands rested. It was a cross between a scythe and a spear (Like Buffy The Vampire Slayer's kind of.. it's in her file photo in the Hall of Heroes) Crow latched it onto her back and began trotting and climbing around so fast on all fours, she could have passed off as flying. She appeared to be simply running around, but she was actually quickly analyzing the area and searching for resources.

She climbed high into a tree and began hacking off limbs from the trunk. Glancing down, she saw Olive making her way up, Jay not far behind. Not saying anything, she continued her work. The live branches seemed to have a slow burning sap. Once she applied general kindling to them, each torch would last for a day or two, if they conversed it. Crow's large mass of black hair clouded around her head, casting fierce shadows down her white and red streaked face. It really was just the war paint making her up to looking scary. In reality, she was smiling. She was extremely satisfied that the Wendigo were no more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:34 pm
The White Rider blinked as the shift hit. Usually there was some inertia, not this smooth transition.
He couldn't say whether he preferred it or not.
The alternate selves were of interest to him, but not overmuch. Maybe I could steal my own horse back...
When the others divvied up for their tasks, he grinned and moved over to his former trainee.

"Yeah, I've been around a bit since you knew me. That's the Abyss of Jeeth on the top of the page there.
Nice place, but there's too much particulate matter in the air. Can't see for anything, light or no.
If anything, it's better to go without it there. Use your other senses."

He pointed out a brighter picture, near the center of a succeeding page.
"That'll be the Dreaming City. It would make sense for one of the books to be there, but I'd rather save that for somewhere near the end. Out here, we've got physics and nature on our side.
In there? The natural rules take a hike and there ain't any new rules put up."

Conquest took an aging holo-map of the galaxy from a pocket.
Lighting it up, he began correllating some of these pictures that were clearly not on any world.  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:50 am
"Just watch for things like Titans or animals then Jay."
Abeline said calmly as she focused back on the book with Conquest.

"Abyss of Jeeth and the Dreaming City... So that's two places we could go.
Is Abyss of Jeeth here on Redatella?"
She looked at the Holo-map with her old friend and began studying all the pictures in the book.
It wasn't hard to find each place the book showed.
There was the Canyon of Remed-low on Redatella, Fire Pit on Teramane, The Crease on an unknown planet.
The problem was, was that it had more than four locations in it, Locke said their were only four books.

"So...Maybe we're going to have to guess on which places we need to be going? I am almost positive one is in the Dreaming City, but as you said, that needs to be our last.... What do you think?"

Olive began using the hooked guns that she had attached on her belt to fly her up faster on the enormous tree that was nearly 400 feet tall. It only took her a matter of minutes to get to the top of it though.
She knelt on one of the branches and began scanning the area.

"Alright... I see a small town to the north, but nothing else. Seems we just got transported of the forest. Could mean trouble, but these people seemed experienced, so it probably won't mean much if we run into Titans or any other creatures."

Olive stood straight and dived off the tree and headed towards the ground.
While falling, she pulled out her two hook guns and started using them to swing downwards from branch to branch. Already in seconds, she was at the bottom with a small thud.

"Town to the north, but otherwise this book sent us in the wilderness...
Saw a few Titans to the West, roughly about 5 or 8 meters tall, but none of them are taller than that..."
Olive brushed the hair out of her face and patted her dress calmly.
She looked over to Jay.
"Ever fought a Titan before Mr. Assassin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:00 am
'Nope, but there's a first time for everything, right?' Jay replied, unhitching his weapon for fighting things. 'They sound big.'
He grinned. 'They gonna fall.'  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:59 pm
Crow had suddenly appeared, unnoticed, above the group, hanging from her legs upside down from a branch. She dropped the unlit torches to the ground in the center of the group. They seemed to be planning. Very good. She didn't know what Titans were or that there were other worlds. When they decided to make plans of attack, then she would attempt to assist. She pulled herself up onto her branch, straddling it and taking in the forest. A snake like creature slithered down the trunk and towards her. She smelled poison within it. She reached out and gently touched the top of its head before it crossed her thigh and disappeared into the leaves.

Suddenly a massive spirit engulfed her senses. The trees whispered their warnings to her. Animals scurried in the trees away from the thing. Curious, she peered through the trees and silently ran on all fours in its direction. Pushing the leaves apart, she caught sight of a massive.. Well. Person. Its rank spirit burned her nose. It smelled exactly like a Wendigo. She suspected it ate people. Scurrying silently back to the group, she dropped to her feet in the center of their gathering.

"A person approaches. Evil spirited." She said, wrinkling her nose and pulling out her scythe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:43 pm
"Yeah, it's here. Probably best to go with that and Remed-low's Canyon, seeing as we're on Redatella already."
When Olive landed, he took the chance to examine her gear.
The powered grappling hooks weren't much of a surprise. Titans weren't all that mobile at the best of times.
It made sense to make something to take advantage of a mortal's size.

With the news of Titans, he sighed.
"Gods and Daemons; I'm getting tired of fighting these things.
It gets boring after a while.
Still, I'm fighting without my mount. I guess it'll be more interesting this time around."

Conquest didn't draw his golden blade, nor any of his knives. Apart from those, he didn't seem to have any direct weaponry on him.
Instead, he rolled up the long sleeves of his robe, tying them behind him with a bit of leather.
Arms now covered by something like his old wetboy grays, he tapped his feet and rolled his joints around.
No point going into battle stiff, after all.

Let's see. Should I fight fair, to make it interesting? Or cheat, and then fight bare-handed?
Meh. Titans don't fear. Except for the odd intelligent one, though...
It's decided. I'll let them make the kills, but I'll cheat a little.

"Run-down for those who haven't killed these before: They're usually stupid, but they're quicker than they look.
It doesn't see you as an opponent, just a meal; it probably won't try anything fancy. It's just gonna try to eat you.
The only vulnerable point is the back of the neck, where the spine would be.
Most other spots regenerate too quick to kill.
There's a bit more, but that can be said later. The fun's here."  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

Closed Books RPG (active)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items