Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Baby needs some new shoes! (Tavi / San)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:02 pm
The stumble forward and the gaping mouth told him that his little revenge had worked for embarrassing him earlier. It was very funny that Tavi actually did stumbled down to his knees when he flexed his muscles and was practically speechless, for once. The shorts were apparently a miracle stitched in cloth. "No? Don't you like them?" San continued to tease even though he as being pushed back into the dressing room to change out of the shorts; giving another little flex against the kitsune's hands before closing the curtain.

The shorts were taken off and the Rakshasa didn't dressed back into his regular clothes. He wore the last outfit which had caught his interest to wear. It was a simple black skinny jeans, a fitted multi patterned tank shirt, some necklaces, a gold cuff, and animal print high top skater sneakers which he really loved so much. Checking himself over first, he opened the curtain for Tavi to see if he didn't die earlier from the sight of him in shorts. "Tavi, can I wear these out?" He wanted to look normal if they are going out to eat afterwards.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:34 pm
"You aint funny.." Hissing he pouted and stepped back as San went back in to get redressed. When he came back in the new clothes Tavi blinked twices. "Uhh..we can try!" Grinning he pulled at San's hand to take him to the register, making sure to grab the shorts too, and San's normal clothes he wore in. "They're for night night!" He answered with a tomato face before San could ask why he grabbed them.

As they approached the counter Tavi pointed out that he was wearing the clothes they were to buy and after three minutes of argument with the ghoul behind the counter she gave up and scanned the tags on San's clothes. Tavi promptly pulling them off when noticing the eye she gave his friend. Paying the bill he motioned San towards the exit on a question, "whadda'ya want to eat?"

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:46 pm
It made him happy to see that he is willing to try to get him to wear the clothes out. Wearing the ones Tavi picked out for him will certainly make the boil feel better about himself and can better blend in with the crowd. "Night night?" San wanted to ask why those shorts are for night, but the kitsune was quick to get them away to pay for them which was a miracle really. He and the ghoul were having quite the fierce fight until she finally gave up and scanned the tags off of him . . . and the scanner wasn't the only thing scanning him.

With the bill paid, he followed Tavi as they exit the store. "Hmm . . . what do they have here at the maul?" It was his first trip and he had no idea what sort of places they have to eat in here. "And I can carry the bag for you too." The tall boil wasn't going to let him have the chance to fight against it and took it right out of his hand to carry. "And thank you . . . for shopping with me too." San smiled down at him, really appreciated for his help for he would really be lost in the stores.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:52 pm
Smirking as the bags were taken he chuckles. Ok he could deal with that, those big ole clothes were heavy anyways. "Uh whadda mean? Like the scarecade? Or um vendin places? There's lots!" Wait he said food before right? On a grin he grabbed a hold of San's arm and locked them together. Smiling up his tails whirrled behind him and he chuckled. "Le's hit up tha food court!" They could have booberry muffins or those delicious pickled fingers on a stick!

Bouncing with excitement he blushes too and ask curiously to San, "ya'no what you want to do in your third year? I'm coming up soon but I still don't know where to go after grad.." His ears flattened clearing wanting to talk to someone about his uncertainty.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:35 pm
"Scarecade?" He blinked in slight confusion of what he was talking about. Already he was thinking that it was a name of a restaurant or something here at the maul. It sounded interesting though. At the locking of their arms together, San looked down to see the petite kitsune smiling brightly about heading to the food court. "Okay then!" The large boil was happy to hear the new plans and walked with him over to get food . . . wherever that is.

The curious question had also made him curious about his future being in the school. At the same time though, he was shocked to hear something so serious from the bouncy and happy boil as he looked down at his side to see his ears flatten, and now he tries to be thoughtful for him to understand and help. "I . . . am not sure really. My family has plans for me probably . . . but I'm not sure if I want to do what they want." It would drive him insane to try and please them at everything they expect of him to do. He gave a small pull of his arm to bring Tavi closer to him in as they walk. "Do you have any ideas at least of what you would like to do?"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:53 am
"Don't ya know nothin?" He teased his friend before chuckling, "it's ah place to play games and stuff." It was really fun and now that he knew the other didn't know what it was he was making a note to take him there later. Various food smells would soon be assaulting their nostrils as they headed into the bustling food court. There was Mc Dungeons, Tail'bone and a whole slue of other stands for the picking.

Going with the pull he wondered if San did do what his family wanted, if they would see eachother after school then. "I dunno..maybe I'll get a job with minis...my family doesn't really need me for nothin I guess." Blushing a touch at the base of his neck and tops of cheeks he peered up to the larger boil and pouted. "Can we still see each'other after school? " This was an important question even if his gaze was being stolen by a large pretzel with blood sauce.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:31 pm
He couldn't help but to glare a little bit at him about him not knowing much. It wasn't his fault that he was kept away from where all the lower denizens due to his family. But hearing about what the arcade was, he liked the sound of the place. Maybe one day he and Tavi can go there one day to check it out and play these games. It made him smile just thinking about it.

Walking around the bustling food court, his appetite was growling at the delectable scents that filled the air. He wanted to have at least one of everything at all the restaurants here. He pulled away from the thoughts of food to look over at Tavi in talking about jobs and life after school. It does made him sad to hear of hearing how his family doesn't need him, but he is proud that he does have an idea about what to do. He's even more steps ahead of him now. He saw the blushing on his face, and the pouting with a question . . . which he doesn't know if it's serious or not seeing how he is looking over to a large pretzel. A soft sigh was heard from the giant boil and walked over and bought the very pretzel in display with the most blood sauce for him. "Of course Tavi . . . you're very important to me." He blushed a bit as he hands him the pretzel to eat. "Unlike your family . . . I really do need you. So yes . . ." He would hope that they will still be together after graduation, for Tavi was the one who brought him out into the real world.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:53 pm
Taking the pretzel happily he leans up into San and grins pleased with the gift. San was always so thoughtful even when he half grumped about getting him stuff he still got it, and that made Tavi feel all warm and fuzzy. It was pretty amazing to have his best friend steal his heart, he wondered if that kind of thing happened all the time or if he was the only lucky one?

Or unlucky considering San didn't really make interest known past friends. Or hadn't until he nearly choked Tavi just now, coughing on the pretzel he peered up cheeks red at the comment. Important how? ...Needed him how? Tavi puffed his cheeks out slightly and curled around San's arm to pout. If the other boil only knew how each little thing he said affected him.

"Me too."
For once he was considerably silent as he whispered the reply back then nibbled at his food.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:37 pm
It made him happy whenever he sees Tavi grinning brightly like that. He's probably the only one who could make him feel such an emotion than anyone else, and that's impressive to make him break out of his seriousness. It was really something; something that he probably doesn't understand yet. But what he does know is that he needs the kitsune in his life in order to just function. He doesn't even want to imagine how it would be without him, even after graduation for the large boil knew he will be graduating before him. He would be very proud, of course, but at the same time sad that he won't be seeing him as much as now; despite meeting up after school.

Although he should focus on the now instead of the future seeing how Tavi is puffing his cheeks so cutely. It made him chuckle as he wrapped his arm around him and pulled him to his side for a hug after that whisper of a reply. "Let's destroy the food court. I'm very hungry after the shopping we did." And he held him close while pulling him along, feeling that he would stay there pouting still if he walked ahead.

Aprulz
Fiiiiiin? o wo

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas