[WP03] Watch Me, Royal Rainbow Troupe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:52 am
It hit him right between the eyes and the ensuing pained flailing took his chest right out of the mud and nearly freed one leg.

Stuck Level: 33 (not as stuck but now he's got the mega sulks)

Attempts to Help: 7 (one more rescue roll before I roll for more stuckness!)  
Jun D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fearful Symmetry had arrived with Prize, and, upon her rough instruction, had obediently trotted off to find a good, sturdy vine. Returning, he tossed it to their sulking leader, and once sure of a good grip, without preamble began to pull... It was a good, solid tug, at least.

Ruriska
NOW YOU CAN ROLL XD

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:24 am
Watch Me accepted the second vine and with Fearful Symmetry's help, slid a little bit further out of the muck with a slight 'pop' sound.

"Aaaaaaaaai!" With a sudden cry, he attempted to rear up and instead tilted onto his side, just that little bit extra stuck than before. The bug that had taken the opportunity to take a big bite of the Kiokote took off with a buzz.

"I'm going to die here!" Watch Me wailed.

Stuck Level: 35

Jun D
Mucho thanks! <3

Amizade rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:55 am
Quiverstep screeched as the bug flew towards him.

"Watch Me, get out of there!!"

((Moral support and sound encouragement from Quiver, haha))  

Amizade

Phantom

Maxx D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kernel finally came galloping in, roaring "I'M HERE! SORRY TO BE LATE! OH NO!" He regarded their leader curiously, and shook his head. "HUP - LET'S GO! ON THE COUNT OF THREE - THREE!" and the loud Acha voice came to an abrupt stop as he seized the vine and pulled, as much as he could handle.  
FrostyPeaches rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:06 pm
Remember searched around the area and found a freshly fallen piece of log. He rolled it towards the whiny leader and hoped that the kio understood his intentions for him to grab onto the prop and climb out of the mess. "AHEM! It's just a bug bite. Not like it injected poison in you!" he muttered grumpily.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:10 pm
"P-poison?"

Quiver felt faint.

((Eh, didn't roll so I guess he can just be completely useless for a turn, sorry))  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:39 pm
There was some further vine tugging, a bit of encouragement and then a log in his face which did prove rather useful, but all Watch Me could think about was that one word.

"Poisoned! I've been poisoned!"

Quiver was the only one who understood. He could see it in the buck's eyes.

"Tell everyone I loved them dearly. I want a grand funeral and a eulogy to match. Let the Swamp know of my tragic demise."

Stuck Level: 21 (almost out!)  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

FrostyPeaches rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:51 pm
As grumpy as he was by nature, the dark acha could not contain his laughter and broke down after seeing his leader and the other acha's faces. He shrieked and yelped like a hyena while he toppled over and laid on the floor, rolling in laughter.

"L-Leader!" he said between heavy breaths. "Get a grip, cling onto the log and I will help you out!" Reminder rolled over and got back up to face the kio. "You're not poisoned! I've heard of a kin meeting with an octopus once, at the beach, on shore. Touched the yellow and blue ringed squishy thing in amazement, you see, but it got angry, and bit him right on the leg!" The acha stayed out of the mud's way but pressed on one end of the log in front of Watch Me and shifted his weight onto it. "Not long after, he turned blind and died from heart failure!"

He burst out laughing again. "You- you look silly saying that. Get a hold of yourself!"  
Amizade rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:07 am
Quiverstep looked disdainfully at Remember.

"Well how do you know that the bug wasn't venomous? It's a valid concern and I don't appreciate you laughing. Besides," Quiver made a mental note to never go near the beach again, "how is your story meant to help? It just proves that animals are dangerous!"

With that, he jumped gracefully onto the log, using it as a lever to help lift out the Kiokote.  

Amizade

Phantom

Jun D rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:34 am
Tender smiled gratefully at Quiverstep. She did not in the slightest appreciate Reminder laughing at her poor, dear father (who had today said perhaps the kindest words he had ever said to her, and her heart still glowed with it) - what if he had actually been poisoned?! She shivered, the thought too much to bear, so instead murmured a soft "Thank you," to his defender, and carefully reached out a hoof to help push.

Ruriska
GASP. IS HE OUT?!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:44 pm
Remember ignored both their remarks and their dislike towards him. "AHEM! Don't you see? Dying is a wondrous most beautiful thing!" he looked at the acha, his eyelids lowered. "Someone should travel around more and see that not everything has a happy ending. Didn't mean to scare anyone. I just like seeing things die..." He blew out air through his mouth and waved his tail behind him as he walked over to their leader and helped push one last time. "Don't worry leader, you will live," he giggled again, while trying to contain his laughter.

Watch Me seemed to be able to get out of the mud after all, and alive. "See, he is not poisoned," he spoke positively to the light coloured kio. He can tell from the look in her eyes that she is concerned about the yellow buck. "Just a small bug bite, is all," he went on and wiped the mud away from where his leader claimed that he had been 'poisoned'.. Remember stared hard at the markings on the kio's leg and studied the bite. "A mosquito bite perhaps? It has no deadly rings around the mark here."  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:25 pm
Watch Me had someone flopped himself onto the log and all the pushing and effort that his saviors were doing lifted him right out of the mud. Prize gave the log a push and he was deposited onto somewhat firmer ground.

"I'm dead now," the Kiokote announced to everyone assembled. He stared up at Remember through sad eyes. "It's bad right? It's all over. Farewell my friends."

Stuck Level: Freedom!  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:29 pm
"You're fine, you idiot, now get up," Prize hissed.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:46 pm
Watch Me blinked once, rolled and rose; stepping out and away from the edge of the sinkhole. Then he stood, staring distastefully down at his legs. They were caked in mud and the rest of him wasn't much better.

"Well then," he began, giving one leg a shake and trying to flick off the muck. "it seems I'm not quite dead. However, I am in need of a good bath. So I propose we all go together and discuss our next play, 'The Grand Rescue of Watch Me from the Jaws of Muddy Death".

Beaming smile and all good humour had returned in a flash.

"There should definitely be an alligator or two and a giant wasp. If anyone asks, it was a giant wasp bite... or actually, one of those fancy octopus things, all the way from the ocean to terrorize the Swamp. Yes, that's perfect."

He laughed and pranced forward.

"Come along, my darlings."

(Thank you for your help everyone! <3)

Blinded By Silence

Amizade

FrostyPeaches

Jun D

Maxx D

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff