Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Unfamiliarity (Ruth and Andrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:15 am
She... didn't seem bothered. (And actually seemed pleased but his little habit. But really the seats where gross, he didn't expect anyone to sit on them without cleaning first.)

He stared out the window for a long moment munching before striking up a conversation, however one sided it was.

"I don't eat in here that often. I'm fairly certain the jello is trying to take over the school and when it does, I don't want anything to do with it." he laughed a little and shook his head, looking at Ruth again. "But I think we are safe today. It didn't look particularly mobile. The last time I was in though... It climbed right up the walls. I didn't stay long to say the least. Honestly weirder stuff than that has happened around here..."

Like dreams and nightmares and memories.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:50 am
With a surprising amount of daintiness, Ruth scooped a spoonful of the gray mass into her mouth. She did it for show, because while Andrew's attention was out the window, it didn't mean there weren't any other students present in the creepateria. She remembered how the boil had reacted so violently when she nearly spilled her drink on him in Wonderland, and as tempted as she was to repeat it with this gray putty (which in the paranoia agent's opinion tasted better than it looked) she refrained.

Because Blonde wouldn't do that.

She instead pursed her lips for a moment before bringing a fist to her mouth, teeth lightly biting at her thumb's nail. With her other hand she set her spoon down and drew a question mark on the table's surface.

phantompanther13
Andrew is really going to have to keep talking XD or I can have Ruth bring out a notepad 8D

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:07 am
Andrew turned back and then started at his hand letting the flames dance some more, creating almost patterns in the mini space of his hand. At least he manged to make multiple flames in one spot and let them twist into each other. It was small scale and pretty much worthless, but it was harder than it looked.

But the question mark was not missed. "Weird stuff happens around here... Like really weird. I mean classes are weird. Sometimes you get attacked or turned into minis or whatever. but...

I don't know.

Something weird has been going on and I just can't figure out what. Like the last one... but they are all connected some how. 7 kings... 7 queens... a red queen and white..." he rolled the flame around onto back of his hand and then around again into his palm debating, thinking. And then that dream... rusty scissors, drowned hair tangled together. He shook himself. "Never mind it. it was just a dream I had." he tried to cover, but he no longer knew the difference between dreams and reality. He should Find Danny... but she had been hard to get a hold of... for a ghoul that showed up randomly in his room.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:18 am
There had not been many things that Ruth managed to get herself involved in, even when she was allowed to take a more visibly active approach to her education. Learning that Andrew had all this information made her itch to write down whatever he just said. So far, there seems to be some sort of royalty involved, or a monarchy of sorts.

The Red and White bit she knew, oh yes she knew what those meant. ALICE and Wonderland and the puppet strings. She filed away the boil's dextrous manipulation of fire for a later time before shaking her head in realization of how she had been leaning forward in rapt attention, hanging to the boil's every words, partly as Blonde and partly as Ruth. She acted flustered, cheeks blushing in embarrassment as she fidgeted in her seat and forcing her gaze downward to her plate. A finger rose to drag across her neck followed by another question mark in the air. She may look a little bit frightened at this point

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 am
He knew exactly what she was asking. would they die? "I... in my dreams they..." he shut up. He shouldn't be talking about this. He was scaring her. His flame flickered out and he set his hand down.

He shouldn't voice the thoughts he had been having. But. but... but...

"I have a feeling things will be getting worst." sure they had sealed two queens maybe. But that was only two. There were 5 more. "That's why I've been up the mountain." there he said it. She wouldn't tell anyone anyway and even if she did he could deny it. He was scaring her... but... so what? She should be scared. He was done going through life trying not to scare people. They could just deal.

Huni Pi
I think they effectively manage to communicate without the pad right now. but she can whenever she wants.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:23 pm
It looked like Wonderland had hit the boil harder than it had Ruth. Well, no, maybe not harder but differently than the ghoul and the blonde genuinely did not know what to make of it. As Blonde, she would have simply kept her gaze locked on the gray mass on her plate, picking away at it one bite at a time as awkward silence settled around them. She didn't have the same oh-deer-in-headlights mannerism as she had when they met earlier, not it was more of a worried, apologetic embarrassment.

Trying to switch the topic of conversation (though Ruth promised to herself to learn more about the other mentioned kings and queens from someone else), she pointed to Andrew's plate.

phantompanther13
Even Ruth can do segues 8D

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 2:04 am
What was she? Andrew stared at the ghoul a bit confused. What? oh his food? was she trying to change topics? Yeah he made her uncomfortable. He didn't try and continue down his musings of what exactly what going to happen with the queens and and kings and 7 things.

"What? I like it dry." once again fire was his best friend as he finished cooking the meat (it now looked dry and charred) an then bit into it. "Besides you are one to talk. I'm not even sure what that is. Hell, I'm not even sure that is food." Andrew referred to her bowl of mush. He let out a dry laugh. He knew she was just switching subjects, but that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun with her. Her food choice was terrible really.

Huni Pi
Ten million years later....

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:15 pm
Ruth slightly covered her mouth with her fingers, allowing the boil to glimpse that the corners of her lips were upturned in silent laughter. Well, tit-for-tat, she decided, digging her spoon into the glop and taking another mouthful before gesturing at Andrew and his food with her spoon while her other hand pointed at herself.

Was she trying to ask if she could taste what he was having? Or was she trying to offer a bite of hers? Ruth was now trying to steer the conversation towards more mundane things. She was going to have to become accustomed to it quickly.

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:53 am
He stared at her, trying to read her. He wasn't sure what she was asking but he took some dried apple slices and shoved them at her. "Here have some real food, I mean really what you have isn't food. I can't even tell if that's a drink like which you water bags love so much or if it's supposed to bed food."

He didn't want any that much was clear.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:51 am
The ghoul picked up the slice and nibbled on one end in a show of acceptance. Dried fruit was an explosion of taste, especially in comparison to the mass she was eating, and gave a soft sigh of delight. It was obvious she was grateful for the morsel so why did she scoop another spoonful of gray matter (whether it was that sort of gray matter was another thing entirely) and actually extended it towards Andrew?

She had a small, almost expectant smile, on her face, as if asking him to just give it a try. She wouldn't object to him setting it on fire first either.

phantompanther13
No, THIS is ten million years later x.x

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:24 am
Andrew really could not believe her. Was she offering him... that? His eyebrows pulled together in suspicion.

Was is poisonous? She didn't look deathly ill but he had found out that just because some were immune didn't mean he was. That and it reminded him vaguely of Jello, he hated Jello.

He reached out and charred the gunk to a crisp, there almost acceptable. Bearly passable as something he might eat. but he didn't bite it he still had a look of suspicion, like a cat ready to leap away if it even moved wrong.

Huni Pi
what is this the first tag I've made in weeks?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:38 am
Ruth should have expected it, she really should have. She wasn't sure if she really was expecting it but remembered she had to pretend she wasn't, or whether the surprise was genuine. Whichever it was, it didn't change how she suddenly let go of the spoon when Andrew set the goop alight. The utensil spun in the air a few times before clattering onto the table and the charred gunk broke into crumbs.

She was clutching her hand to her chest, leaning so far back that she disappeared. And by disappeared less fading from sight in the presence of a predator and more losing one's balance and falling off the chair and onto the creepateria floor. With her feet sticking up.

What is this Pride? We clearly don't do that here... her pose suggested.

xphantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:50 am
He jumped, started but her sudden movement. Oh wait she had jumped. Or Rather... he thought maybe he made her pass out. His tail flared with fear at the sudden realization that he might have... well killed her. "Are you ok?" he stood and leaned over the table and then realized.... that was oh um... He slunk back down and tired to play it off. "I mean, it would be inconvince if you were injured.... and... your dress." was she even awake? He didn't look long enough to check. well she hadn't dissipated. He didn't see much but heat rolled off his tail indicating his embarrassment.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:00 am
Ruth would have just gotten back on her feet, dusted herself off, and pretended nothing just happened what are you talking about? Except, except now she wasn't exactly old Ruth but this ridiculously pathetic Shrinking Violet. Jack damnit, how was she supposed to act? She didn't want to just lie there pretending she was wishing the floor would swallow her in mortification.

But she still made a show to have her mouth pressed into an embarrassed grimace. Her other hand held her skirt against her legs, not that she had any real issue should Andrew see what was underneath (read: shorts with her name monogrammed just above her posterior) but it sort of completed the look.

Slowly, she righted herself, her newsboy cap slowly rising from the other side of the table. Her cheeks were suitably red, and as Ruth she took a quick glance at Andrew's face. Please laugh she willed, she knew the proper response to that but this not-quite-gentlemanly treatment was leaving her mystified.

phantompanther13

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:24 am
"Oh you are alive." he had forgotten he couldn't even expect an answer. "Not that I really care or anything." he tried to cover up the relief. Tried, but his damn tail move back to normal burning at a more relaxed and possibly even happy stance.

Still would she run? He eyed her. It didn't seem so, she seemed more interesting in pretending to be a fainting goat.

Huni Pi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces