Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Play

Back to Guilds

Will you preserve life, or remake it? 

Tags: Supernatural, Academy, Role Play, Contests, Evil Organization 

Reply [✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing
Unofficial Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:58 pm
Lucevia
Laeril Barastl
User Image

Allison almost fainted when taking her first steps in this new uniform. Her new friend Marnie cheered her on at first, but then quickly left to go get food. She looked at the sample for today, and she was honestly disappointed. Where was the blood wine? Good grief, it looked like she'll have to settle for blood juice, and a few hashbrowns embedded with blood. She walked over to where Marnie and Katrinis was, and waited for Katrinis to give an answer to her friend's question. After all, there was no point in asking the same question twice.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:56 pm
~ Katrinis Elladorma LSA's Top Secret Agent

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katrinis finishes eating her french toast with the fruit on top and starts breaking up her bacon onto her eggs and scrambles it up as she gets tapped on the shoulder. She looks up and turns to the direction of the tapping. 'Hiya!....'member me? I'm that weird girl who wakes up in the middle of a lake! Can me and my friend sit with you?' Katrinis smiles gently and replies without hesitation or thought, "Sure, I don't really mind." She pauses to take a bite of her creation and looks back, "I was expecting you probably show up again." She giggled looking at the pile of food on her plate, 'You certainly have an appetite don't you? You better be careful about eating that with the time we have left." Katrinis points to the clock on the wall, "When it's 7:15AM, that's when everyone has to start getting cleaned up and go to the stadium for that ceremony I was talking to you about. It will start at 7:30AM but you know with this much people and sitting somewhere will take some time so be mindful of that," stated Katrinis as she takes some more bites of finishing off her meal and takes another sip of her juice.

Katrinis takes a moment to notice their apparel had changed. "I see you decided to wear the uniform." Katrinis smirks and whispers quietly, "I'll let you in on a little secret here at the academy. A lot of people don't wear the uniform for special reasons, but the rules of the uniform is just to wear the colors of the school. You don't have to wear the "official stuff" it's just something that humans and human-like people do. Plus, it's just to show school pride. For training and other things like that, you're welcome to whatever you want to best suit your style and comfort. After all training is meant to be for your own empowerment, not to restrict you." Katrinis flushes red for a moment and mumbles softly, "Sorry, if I talk too much but I figure since you guys look new to the school, I'd let you know about these things." She laughs a little, feeling awkward about the situation and goes to drink some more of her juice looking at the other two.

"Oh boy... I think I just embarrassed myself now, but what else can I do?"She thought to herself as she watched them take their seats.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:32 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; S U M M O N E R
User Image
Art by: CriticalKiosk

"Sure, I don't really mind." She pauses to take a bite of her creation and looks back, "I was expecting you probably show up again." She giggled looking at the pile of food on her plate, 'You certainly have an appetite don't you? You better be careful about eating that with the time we have left."

Marnie grinned and plopped down across from Katrinis, almost instantaneously digging into her mountain of breakfast foods.

"Mmph, don't worry cat lady! I can power through this stuff in ten minutes!" she said around a mouthful before taking a swig of her orange juice, "plus, Seleste says I should eat as much as I can, since I need a lot of energy to use my magic," she explained, wagging her fork around to emphasize her point. Eventually, she began eating silently as she thoughtfully listened to what her upperclassman had to say about the ceremony and the dress code. Lunar Scarlet Academy was unlike any school she ever attended before and she found it interesting to see how it worked compared to the 'human' schools she was attending until now.

At the end, Katrinis flushes red for a moment and mumbles softly, "Sorry, if I talk too much but I figure since you guys look new to the school, I'd let you know about these things." She laughs a little, feeling awkward about the situation and goes to drink some more of her juice looking at the other two.

Marnie grinned at her second new friend as she scraped the last bits of food off of her plate and into her mouth. "Oh, don't worry!" she responds cheerfully, "It was really super helpful, so thanks! Allison will probably have an easier time breathing now, haha!" She wipes her mouth with a napkin and piles her utensils neatly on the tray to be taken away. "Do you guys wanna sit together at the ceremony?" she asked enthusiastically as she placed the now-empty glass onto the tray as well.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:39 pm
Laeril Barastl
Lucevia

User Image
Allison listened to the upperclassman ramble about Lunar Scarlet Academy. Katrinis started talking about the uniform and Allison jumped up to hug the girl."Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! You're a Goddess." she grinned happily and raced to change her uniform. In 4.5 seconds, she returned, picked up a fork and a knife, and started cutting her hashbrowns in equal pieces before eating them. She too, listened to her talk while eating and smirked when she saw that her upperclassman was embarrassed. "Thank you for the info. It really helped." .

Marnie grinned, and asked, "Do you guys wanna sit together at the ceremony?"

Allison sipped from her juice box, and replied with a simple yes, looking over to Katrinis to see her answer.

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Katrinis paid attention well to both of them as they took their seats. However, Katrinis blinked blanking out into space for a moment watching the vampire's reaction to the information and noticing how quickly the other demolished her plate of food. She snapped out of it with the mention of Seleste coming from the girl and replied, "She seems to be a great companion to you, feels like she be like an older sister or something to be so responsible and caring for you." Katrinis smiled again and then looked at both of them with their replies of the information given to them. "It was no problem at all, I'm glad you were actually listening," she giggled again, blushing once more. She finished her drink and set all her dishes together on the tray with the others. 'Do you guys wanna sit together at the ceremony?'

Noticing she's being stared at to reply, she twiddles with her thumbs for a moment and says, "I don't see anything wrong with it..." Katrinis pauses before she starts again, looking off to the side, "After all, it be a little awkward to sit next to just anyone beside you..." Katrinis looks back to them and then up at the clock, it was 5 minutes before clean up and go time. She stood up from the table, picking up her tray and starts to walk over to the dish pile for cleaning. She turns over and calls out to them, "Let's get a moving then if we want to get good seats! Early is usually better than being on time!" Katrinis clears her tray accordingly and waits for them by the door to go out to the stadium.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:10 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

Marnie set away her tray as well and skipped over to catch up to Katrinis, completely full up from breakfast, though she really wouldn't mind another piece of bacon. Or a sausage for that matter.

"She seems to be a great companion to you, feels like she be like an older sister or something to be so responsible and caring for you."

Marnie beamed at the comment. "Seleste is my best friend, though she's a total hardass sometimes," she laughed. All of a sudden, she grew sober, "don't tell her I said that though; she'll throw me under the ocean."

The brunette continued skipping forward, following Katrinis to wherever the ceremony was supposed to take place.

"Does anything fun happen at the ceremony?" she asked after a while, "or is it like the ceremonies humans do? Because those are kinda boring and I like to nap through them."

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:19 pm
Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

User Image

Allison dumped her juice box into the garbage and decided not to comment on the connection between Seleste and Marnie. They had what she wanted at the moment. A bond. She yearned to go back home. Yearned to smack her friend for having a mohawk, yearned to dress her crush in cute skirts. She didn't want to make friends here. She wanted her other friends, but things can't always go as planned. She could already tell she might not be able to fit in here. She yawned and said,
"The blood in the cafeteria is fatty, middle class blood, and I'm craving high class. I hope they serve refreshments during the ceremony."

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Katrinis laughed and said, "I won't, don't worry about it." She looked to the vampire and replied to her commentary of the blood situation, "You're welcome to make requests to the staff, they are all about making the students right at home. You can do it by personal request or just put it into the suggestion box, whatever the case they do listen to us students and make it happen." Katrinis pauses a moment, then says quietly, "Just nothing too crazy and out of the ordinary though, they might have to have a meeting about that and see just how justified it be to do so." 'Does anything fun happen at the ceremony?' Katrinis thought for awhile to this statement as she started to walk along aside them leading them to the stadium entrance. She spoke up pointing to the stadium decorated from top to bottom, it could be seen from miles,"Well, I don't know, what does it look like to you?" she giggled. "They are just a welcoming ceremony and have a lot of things to show off about our school and what we have to offer, that's all it's for, nothing more. We usually do a poll all the time about how people thought of them and we get better and better with the newest and latest things."

Upon reaching the stadium entrance doors, Katrinis opened it up for them and looked to them. Before walking in, she perked up a question, "You know, we've been talking for all this time and all, but I don't know your names and you don't seem to know mine either. I'm not quite sure you paid attention to the early morning situation but my name is Katrinis Elladorma." she smiled, hoping to know them better.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:50 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

"Well, I don't know, what does it look like to you?" she giggled. "They are just a welcoming ceremony and have a lot of things to show off about our school and what we have to offer, that's all it's for, nothing more. We usually do a poll all the time about how people thought of them and we get better and better with the newest and latest things.

Marnie made a face as they walked towards the stadium. "Well I was really hoping for fireworks and stuff, but showing off is cool too? I guess. Hope they got cool stuff to show off." She paused a moment, then added, "I'm Marnie. Nice ta meetcha, Katrinis! Can I still call you cat lady?" She took another moment to adjust her hair before adding cheekily, "Hey Allison, do you think my blood is high class?"

The brunette grinned, extremely happy that the first day of school, minus the fact that she was flooded out of her own dorm, was going extremely well. She met two amazing people and she was really excited to meet even more. And she had Seleste to thank for this. Without her, this wonderful world of magic may not have even been accessible.. Marnie sighed in content, ready to step into the dream that she thought would never come true.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:18 pm
Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

User Image

"You're welcome to make requests to the staff, they are all about making the students right at home. You can do it by personal request or just put it into the suggestion box, whatever the case they do listen to us students and make it happen." Katrinis paused, then continued to speak.

Allison interrupted, "Great. I'll ask for fancy high class blood from fancy nobles."

Katrinis continued,"Just nothing too crazy and out of the ordinary though, they might have to have a meeting about that and see just how justified it be to do so."

Allison ignored that part, deciding to place in her order no matter how insane it was and listened carefully as Katrinis rambled about the ceremony. She heard Katrinis introduce herself to Marnie, and she decided to do the same, My name is Allison. Allison Allendale."

She watched as Marnie took a moment to adjust her hair, and then said, "Hey Allison, do you think my blood is high class?"

Allison smirked and squeezed Marnie's cheek. "I bet you're blood will taste great, but I'll probably won't drink from you considering all the food you consume. Your blood is like Mcdonalds for vampires."

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Katrinis laughed to Marnie's comment, "Fireworks are usually at the end of the day, it will be a lot more prettier at the night than in the morning." she stated with a slight nodding while talking. "So don't worry, you'll see them later tonight after dinner and dessert." she giggled once more. "You're welcome to call me what you like, I guess, but it's alright to be formal with me with just my name. You can also call me Kat for short or come up with new ones for me." she mumbles off the side, "As long as it's not inappropriate of course." She looks to the both of them, "So, Marnie and Allison huh? Seems like your names were chosen well for your appearance and personality, you guys are cute." she finishes her statement with a shy smile and then looks down off to the side.

Just as she closed the door behind them,
the bell rung and that only meant one thing....The dash, sprinting, sneaking, teleporting etc. abilities of the students to get their desired spots. Katrinis picked up the two of them and pressed against the ground and jumped up to a few rows near the front and placed them gently in the seats beside her, as she landed right on her seat. She let's go of them and wipes the sweat off her forehead as a sigh of relief came across her face. She flushed red thinking, "Whew, at least we got here in time, but now they will probably think I'm weird for doing that..." She sighed and continued her thought process, "But it couldn't be helped since they were new and I didn't want them to get crushed, trampled on etc. Besides, the last thing they probably wanted was to look and be treated like trash on the first day before even attending the school." She looked to the both of them and finished her thought as she looked forward, awaiting the welcoming ceremony to start, "It's a good thing they made friends with me otherwise they probably be asked to get up and leave by now, people know me better than I think to mess with me and whoever is by me. After all.... It's unusual I even care for such people as it is."

Lucevia

Tita-tan

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:27 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

"You're welcome to call me what you like, I guess, but it's alright to be formal with me with just my name. You can also call me Kat for short or come up with new ones for me." she mumbles off the side, "As long as it's not inappropriate of course." She looks to the both of them, "So, Marnie and Allison huh? Seems like your names were chosen well for your appearance and personality, you guys are cute."

Marnie grinned cheekily and gave Katrinis a thumbs up, "Kat Lady it is! It's my special nickname for you, okay?" She beamed happily, "you can call me by my last name Evelyn if you'd like! My spirits like to call me that, 'specially when they're angry with me, hehe."

At that moment, just as Katrinis closed the door behind them, the bell rung and that only meant one thing... the dash. Sprinting, sneaking, teleporting... all the abilities needed for the students to get their desired spots. Katrinis picked up the two of them and pressed against the ground and jumped up to a few rows near the front and placed them gently in the seats beside her.

Marnie barely had time to breathe when Katrinis just suddenly grabbed her and jumped away. She blinked and all of a sudden she was in a seat all the way at the front. Wow, now I don't have to walk, the brunette thought dizzily. She blinked away her confusion, composing herself once again.

"Hey, thanks!" she chirruped aloud, "but you don't have to worry about me; I'm strong!" She took this opportunity to flex, and then grinned wickedly, "but really.. you're a cool girl and everything, but I can take care of myself! I wouldn't be here right now if I couldn't, right?"

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Tita-tan

Blessed Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:45 pm
Laeril Barastl
Lucevia

User Image
Allison liked Katrinis. She really did. But when she was picked up and suddenly in the front rows, no words could describe how insulted she felt. She knew Katrinis did it for a good reason, but Allison herself was a vampire, and everyone should think twice before trampling her over. She was 500 years old, much older than the peon vampires here who were about 100 years old. And being a vampire, pride tends to get in the way. She heard Marnie say, "Hey, thanks! But you don't have to worry about me; I'm strong!" the girl flexed. "But really.. you're a cool girl and everything, but I can take care of myself! I wouldn't be here right now if I couldn't, right?"

Allison decided to jump in, "I agree. I appreciate the help but I can manage on my own. Please do not do that again unless I ask you to do so."

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Katrinis stood up from her seat and looked to the both of them with their commentary, her golden-yellow eyes flaring as if holding back something in thought. She took the time to consider their remarks and she told them, "You're still fresh meat for anyone and everyone here, you'd only make it obvious." She points around to everyone now filling the seats and continues, "We very rarely get fresh people into this academy and it's not some walk in the park. You can be tough all you want but, that's not gonna get you anywhere." She rolled her eyes and then crossed her arms, turning away from them, "You're lucky that I even cared to help you, if you don't need it that's fine with me. I got no problem of being somewhere else in a split second and you having to deal with these other creatures," she managed under her breath of concern.

She sighed and continued, "I would know these things because I was like you, but I was more traumatized by my past that I ended up having to be under special care. And I still do.." she spoke meekly with her last statement. "While I admire your spirit, pride and nobility, at this school you're not gonna be treated special just because you are that way, everyone has something 'special' to them. But how you use that in combat, training, even just in the tournaments itself is gonna testify even your own very life at stake..." Katrinis finishes her statement and looks back to them and speaks again, "Look, I'm not trying to put fear into you or make you seem like weaklings, but this school is no joke, a really special school for people like us. It's dedicated generations of ourselves for years on end to be able to do what we can do right now and I'll tell you this, some people have a past that's unbelievable and it will be pushing you to your limits even to seek out your weaknesses. This place will tear you apart until you've mastered all that you can from these instructors and that you're the best that there can be for this time."

Katrinis looks around and pushes off the ground again, doing aerial tricks in the air speaking out to her transformation spell, throwing out her bag and transforming into her regular shadow appearance. Everything changed from head to toe, with her mask covering the face and her hood over her hair. She lands perfectly back down on the ground from pushing off of nothing in air, then stood up before them completely darken in black with pieces of white and silver among her attire. She places her swords back in the cases behind her back and raises up her hood to reveal her eyes piercing through the darkness. Then with the snap of her fingers, it disappears back into her pouch and she is wearing her uniform once again with the pouch concealed. She laughs and speaks again, "That is only one example of the things I can do, but it took many years of training and agony to get me there." Looking about them differently now, "I know you have things hidden up your sleeves as well and knowledge in those pretty heads of yours, but save it for classes, you're gonna need it for showing what you can do and not make an embarrassment of yourselves," smirking to her last comment, she presses against the ground once more and looks back to them saying, "Now if you excuse me, I have to be in attendance at the stage," without further hesitation, she pushes off the ground and lands on the stage to help out with finishing the decorating and being lectured at by the instructor.

Lucevia

Tita-tan

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:51 pm
Laeril Barastl
Tita-tan
User Image

All of a sudden, Marnie seemed to harden, her eyes glaring back at Katrinis defiantly.

"I didn't come here to be treated like someone special," she said quietly, all signs of the cheerful, happy-go-lucky girl gone, "I came here ready to put my life on the line. I may act like I'm stupid but I can assure you, I'm not." She crossed her arms and watched passively, as if she was uninterested, as Katrinis performed her little party trick.

Katrinis looks around and pushes off the ground again, doing aerial tricks in the air speaking out to her transformation spell, throwing out her bag and transforming into her regular shadow appearance. Everything changed from head to toe, with her mask covering the face and her hood over her hair. She lands perfectly back down on the ground from pushing off of nothing in air, then stood up before them completely darken in black with pieces of white and silver among her attire. She places her swords back in the cases behind her back and raises up her hood to reveal her eyes piercing through the darkness. Then with the snap of her fingers, it disappears back into her pouch and she is wearing her uniform once again with the pouch concealed.

"Look, I'm not saying that I don't appreciate your help, Katrinis because I do. And I feel really bad for your past and I'm really glad you care about helping the newbies so much. You're really, really nice. But you have to understand that I'm not completely useless, okay? I've had my fair share of tough times too." Then all of a sudden, as if that exchanged never happened, she was all smiles again.

"Well then, that was refreshing. Have fun Kat Lady! We'll see you later, alright?" She beamed at Katrinis as she left, then turned to Allison, "hi, I'm Marnie!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

S H I N I G A M I - C H A N ; S:IV Commander
User Image

Shinigami-chan sat on her scythe, completely undetected due to the hustle and bustle of the Lunar Scarlet Academy students as they prepared for their first day. Giggling, the pink-haired girl floated around the stadium, keeping a close eye on one particular dark-haired cat girl.

"Oh Katrinis," she cooed, "you've grown so much! I've missed you lots, you know. Why did you run away from us?"

Her cute smile twisted into a sadistic smirk.

"But you don't learn, do you, you little kitty cat?"

[✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces