Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ESCAPE] Basement - Page 17! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:31 pm
Maybe if he looked elsewhere...

Nope, just a disgusting, dirty syringe. Llyr dropped it hastily and let it roll back into the pile of debris, scooting back away on his hands and legs in his desire to get away from it as quickly as possible.

kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:33 pm
He tried looking under the bed again.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:33 pm
Then he tried on top of the bed.  
kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:37 pm
Maybe the left of the bed would result in something...  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:39 pm
Llyr changed tactics and tried the walls this time, but all that popped up was a piece of paper and words he didn't understand.  
kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:42 pm
He tried one of the beds again.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:44 pm
And again.  
kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:50 pm
Llyr was starting to lose hope that he was ever going to get out of this wretched place.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:52 pm
He threw one of the ratty, molding blankets in irritation, not that it did much good.

But it did at least reveal that something was not quite right with the mattress of the bed the blanket had been on. Llyr crept closer, uncertainly pressing a hand down, and then he lifted it up tentatively, half frightened that something would jump out at him at any moment.

Nothing did, thankfully, but he did notice something.

"Oh," he said, gesturing to the others. "Oh, look, a box."

The Escaped

kaiyumi

nyxtsuki moon

the_scowling_cat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:18 pm
While everyone searched the room for boxes and keys and ways out, Spiridon curled into a ball and held his knees. His shiny was gone, his shiny, his one and only possession, the thing that kept him sane was missing and it wasn't here. He'd never not had it before and didn't know what to do. How could he function if he didn't have his shiny?

But the group needed help too and others were looking out for him.

But his shiny was missing.

He clawed at his chest and inched towards the group, wanting to not get left behind, but not sure how to function at all.

kuroopu

nyxtsuki moon

kaiyumi

a-disgruntled-dragon

The Escaped

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:36 pm
kuroopu

The box itself is cherry wood and otherwise unremarkable. It's easily opened, and within it you discover:

Quote:

"You found it!" A squeaky voice cheers - you spin around and at first you see nothing. Baffled, you look around, and finally you look down; there is a Fracs sitting behind you. Its head is tilted up as if it's looking at you and you alone, and its tail is swinging behind it in absolute delight. "I'm so pleased! I was worried you wouldn't." It continues on, sounding positively delighted, and even rears back onto it's hind paws to clack it's front hooves together, clearly clapping for your accomplishments over finding the box.

"You're well on your way to making it out of here pretty quickly, if you keep this up!" It announced, clambering to all fours and hopping up onto the nearest hospital bed to get a better vantage point. The little Fracs walks in a circle around the bed, then a much tighter circle on the spot, and after pawing at the threadbare sheet once - then twice - it takes a seat. The gas mask obscures its features its head doesn't often move, but you can feel it looking at each of you in turn.

"I suppose you're all wondering why you're here, right? I mean, of course you are. I'd wonder what I was doing here, too. Well!" It reared up again, gesturing vaguely with it's front hooves. "You were selected to perform in a social experiment! Aren't you lucky?!" It paused for a few pregnant moments, as if expecting an applause - but when it didn't get one, it didn't seem phased. "The goal here is to work as a team to find a way out, which shouldn't be too hard ~ you all look like a bunch of bright, smart kids..." The squeaky little voice tapered off for a moment, as if it didn't quite believe that it was saying.

"If you follow the rules, the four of you will make it out in one piece!" It nodded to itself, and then turned to look towards the door with [ NOPE ] written on it. "The key in that box belongs to that door. Your escape lies in one of those rooms, so it'll take all of you to find and figure it out. Happy Hunting!"

In a blink, the Fracs was gone.

The OOC

Reply to the above as you see fit. Everyone in the room saw the Fracs and heard its little announcement. When the key holder is ready, they may go and [ unlock the door ] - please remember to post this in bold red!

the_scowling_cat
nyxtsuki moon
kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:32 pm
Amphi startled as she heard a voice she didn't know and immediately went to Llyr's side to guard him. She narrowed her eyes at it and wondered why a minipet would talk at all.

"Social experiment?" She frowned, "What...What do you mean one piece?"

"Hunting?!?!" Amphi stared at the key and to the kids in the room with her. "We need to....we need to go then." She rubbed her face, "But stay close to Llyr." She took the Nixes hand again and smiled up at him brightly, "Please lead the way!"

Kaiyumi
Kuroopu
the_scowling_cat

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:47 pm
Although a little more searching ultimately turned up...well, nothing for Lutz, it seemed like one of the others in the room had managed to discover a little box. The boil had barely even taken a step towards the other student--Llyr, he had said--before he was abruptly caught off guard by the sound of a high-pitched voice. Eyes flickering down to the fracs, Lutz came to a stop with a wary frown.

...Social experiment? Was that even allowed? Because it definitely seemed like being kidnapped and stuffed into a room would have required some sort of consent to begin with, and he sure as hell didn't remember signing any forms. The more the minipet talked, the deeper the boil's frown got, but it wasn't until he abruptly disappeared did he feel a flicker of irritation rise in him.

It could have at least stayed to answer their questions.

With a grumble, the marionette began to make his way toward the door with the other two, only to pause when he realized that the fourth member of their little group appeared to be lagging behind. Doubling back, Lutz shoved his hands into his pockets before eying Spiridon warily.

"Hey, you okay there?"

Nyxtsuki Moon
Kuroopu
the_scowling_cat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:17 pm
Llyr reached out a hand for Amphi, curling his fingers around hers. The fact that they barely knew each other hardly mattered; she had seemed protective, and he was immediately drawn to that, leaning closer to her as though she might provide some sort of warmth and reassurance.

"No, I don't like this," he said, staring first at the key and then at the maps. He thrust the papers towards the marionette boil, indicating that he should be the one to hold onto them. "I want to go home - this key will get us home, right?"

A glance was passed to the boil on the floor, Llyr extending a hand towards him, a worried look on his face.

"Come on," he said, clearly attempting to be brave, his jaw set in a firm line in spite of his wary nervousness. "We must stick together."

His other hand had pulled free of Amphi's momentarily to reach out and determinedly stick the key in the lock and turn it.

the escaped

nyxtsuki moon

the_scowling_cat

kaiyumi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

The Escaped

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 7:28 pm
kuroopu
stick the key in the lock and turn it.

The latch clicks without resistance and the door creaks open slowly. You peek out, cautiously looking this way and that, and you find yourself in a softly lit hallway. The walls are still stained and peeling, the floor is still a mess of dirt, debris and bloody foot prints. Like the room you had been in, it seems as though nobody had bothered to upkeep the building in at least a decade.

So it seems out of place to see bright red paint on the wall opposite the room you are in, glistening as if still in the process of drying. It says, quite clearly:

TO MIND'S TRUTH

Quote:
Open investigation time!
Congratulations on escaping the room! However, it doesn't seem that you're out of the woods just yet. Feel free to investigate the area as you wish, using the map given as a guide.

Post your explorations in [ BOLD RED ], and I will respond and potentially give further prompts...but now that you are out of this room, there are a couple guidelines you should follow:

• If you choose to stay in the room, please put the following code at the top of your post:
    [size=15][ [b]ROOM B3[/b] ][/size]

• If you decide to venture into the hallway, please put the following code at the top of your post. Please also note that if you are not in a [ ROOM ], you will be in the hallway.
    [size=15][ [b]HALLWAY[/b] ][/size]

• If you are in the [ HALLWAY ] and wish to try opening the door to a room, post which room # you'd like to try to get into in BOLD RED. Ex - I am in the [ HALLWAY ] and I would like to see if Room B1 is open. I write my post, and at the end, in bold red, add something to the effect of 'tries to open the door to room B1'. The mule will quote me with further prompts.
  • Check the first two posts of this thread for more information!

The next game-wide update will be on FRIDAY MAY 2nd at Noon EST (9am PST). Good luck!

nyxtsuki moon

the_scowling_cat

kaiyumi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out