Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
{ TEAM GRAVEYARD SHIFT } FILMING HERE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:09 pm
[OFF FILM - Reporter (The Heroine) ]

Oh the heroine was a wonderful role! Hamika wasn't expecting it, but hey new things to learn! She held up her notebook all official like, practicing her notetaking acting skills.

She giggled at Carlos, letting herself be tugged. "Oh no! How ever will I ever solve his riddles?" she said dramatically, attempting to look all shocked and worried. She grinned at Aldara and nodded with a grin. Oh of course she'd use force if necessary. The riddles were just there to stall for time, clearly.

She looked at Aureole and nodded. "I'm alright with that, if you are Ms Director."

Skye Starrfyre
sorry

Kaineferu
for

Meegane
being

Shadica
slow

phantompanther13
oTL

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:40 pm
[off film Rescuing Hero(ine)]
Cadence giggled a bit as the other Ghoul leaned in and said she could subdue the cat forcefully if need be since it was a horror after all. "Sure" She whispered back before hearing Aureole's suggestion of her losing an arm "Oh wow! That sounds cool!" It would be interesting to fight with only one arm! "I can summon my totem animal too, if we need a monster or second villain or side kick! He's an astral snake!" She figured the see through ghostliness of her spirit would work well with the ghostliness of their 'riddler'. Seeing the final member of their group show up she waved to him.
Skye Starrfyre

Kaineferu

Meegane

the_scowling_cat

phantompanther13

[Woops forgot to mention im est, and will pretty much be here all the time, except early morning, so from noon-3am, but I can get up earlier if you need me <3]  

shadica

Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:41 pm
[ I AM THE DIRECTOR ] [ OOC: I am rolling for Film Noir - 1d8 ] + 3 Spooky Points

"Alright, Carlos, I'm going to need you to let our reporter go so we can start the opening scene. I'll let you know when we're ready for your riddles, okay?" She tapped her foot, waiting for him to comply before moving on so that she could take Hamika aside. "I'd like to start us off with that research you've been doing for your story. The Riddler commits horrible crimes and ALWAYS leaves a riddle at the scene. You are the reporter who found his last riddle and, rather than giving it over to the authorities, you've decided to solve the crime yourself...."

Tapping her finger on her clipboard she pondered again. "If you need a book to make the research more authentic I think I have one or two in my school bag." If the other ghoul nodded that she wanted it she would pause to get it, if not she would simply continue.

"Whenever you're ready just let me know and we'll roll... We'll start this one off with Film Noir. I've got it set to record in black and white for intrigue."

OOC
[ FILM ON ] - Aldara will start the camera rolling as soon as one of the actors puts 'FILM ON' in their post. Feel free to assume that she's actively paying attention to a scene going on and PLEASE add in wherever you'd like. ;;

I am going to be packing up my room on and off throughout the rest of the evening, but I WILL be here. If we start moving with things please feel free to IM me on AIM at LadyStarrfyre because I WILL notice the blinking on AIM even if I miss the quote on here. <33

the_scowling_cat

phantompanther13

Kaineferu

Meegane

Shadica

a-disgruntled-dragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:37 pm
[ OFF FILM - Reporter - Rolling for Dramatic Speech! ] + 2 Spooky Points

Hamika nodded at the directer, taking the book offered to her. She set herself up in the left side of the scene, flicking through the book.

FILM ON
She flicked through the book, slowly walking to the right. "Riddles, riddles, why is it always riddles? This one though... Why would he reference cat toys? " she looked up towards the camera as she spoke, then back at her book, flicking through the pages. "I gotta figure out why cat toys... the authorities never will."

Her speech was... not particularly dramatic, but it was a good start!

Skye Starrfyre

Kaineferu

Meegane

Shadica

phantompanther13

a-disgruntled-dragon

Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 6:55 pm
[ I AM THE DIRECTOR ] [ OOC: I am rolling for Film Noir - 1d8 ] +6 Spooky Points

"Cut!" She released hold on the button right before shouting. "Okay, good. That's a good start! Now I'm going to keep going with Film Noir, but Carlos... I mean Riddler, I think this would be a good time for you to find out that someone is on your tail. Right as she finds a lead you should capture her. How does that sound?"

OOC
[ FILM ON ] -

I'm going to be around for a bit longer tonight while I'm packing, but I work from 11:30am - 8pm EST tomorrow so if I am not here please just continue on as if Aldara was. Aldara will STILL start the camera rolling as soon as one of the actors puts 'FILM ON' in their post.

the_scowling_cat
Apologies for the double quotes!

phantompanther13
You too!

Graveyard Shift Total Spooky Points Obtained: 11  
phantompanther13 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:07 pm
[I am actor- the Riddler- Rolling for Dramatic Speech]

[off scream]

Carlos nodded at the director. He would do this. It sounded fun. Cat toys he loved cat toys. He could probably think of a riddle or two about cat toys. she understood him, his victim.

[on scream]

Quote:
Carlos wrapped his illusion claws around himself and let them hang like a scarf.

He tried his best evil voice which turned out as more of a high pitch childih one. "My tail my tail. It seems someone is lurking in wait to pounce. Ahh but a snortalscuff that strikes first soon in a trap finds itself."

He paced about and then hid behind an object proclaiming loudly. "The Riddler invisible lurks and waits waiting for predator to become prey." his tail swished as he "waited" his eyes in happy grin the whole time.

Kaineferu

Meegane

the_scowling_cat

Shadica

Skye Starrfyre

Quote:
by the way, I talked zoo into giving us a bit more time. It sounds like we can take a full week now.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 8:30 pm
TIME EXTENSION
((OOC: FILMING HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO MAY 6th TO FINISH AS MUCH AS THEY CAN! If an rp is incomplete, then literally the movie is whatever they "filmed" ))

Kaineferu

Meegane

the_scowling_cat

Shadica

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:38 am
[ I AM THE LIGHTING ] [ OOC: I am choosing the command for Less Lighting for Film Noir - +5 Spooky Points]

The Peryton wrangled the lights in various spots to make the shadows dance to her whims and to best compliment the actors on stage. The rope was coming in handy, that was certain. It even helped tie down the other lights she didn't need at the moment.

FILM ON
The director wanted to start off dark and gloomy so the less lighting they needed, the better!

She flew up to the ceiling, securing the lights in the corner and tilting them jjuuuuust so it hit the right areas., creating a dark scenario for the actors.

She was glad for the knots that she knew of. Who said knowledge wasn't power. Well, power in what you need it in, like her strength! She yanked the rope til the last light moved to her perfect spot to end the scene.

She smirked, glad to see the scene had played out well.

OOC
Should be back later tonight around 7pm PST c:

phantompanther13

Meegane

the_scowling_cat

Shadica

Skye Starrfyre

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:33 am
I AM THE (UN)LUCKY SCREAMWRITTER XD

[OFF FILM]

"Director?" He grinned at the ghoul with sunglasses who introduced the rest of the group to him. "CARLOSSSSSS. FRIENDSSSSS. FRIEND OF DWAAAAAAAA!" Head yelled happily. "RIDDLESSSSSSSS" It hissed in delight. "I think that's a yes." He chuckled.

Turning to Cadence who waved, he smiled. "Hero-(ine)?" He stopped a second and went on. "Astral snake sounds so cool, dear. We are a kind of two-head serpent dragon, maybe we can be friends?" The boil with a sweet scent suggested.

He went back to his seat, crossing legs and put the HAUNTED NOTEBOOK he was given rested on his lap. The boil with long silverish white hair smiled mischievously as he listened to the abstract of the story. Oh~ Carlos the Evil Riddler kidnapped a passionate reporter and later rescued by hero-(ine) and the ending is left opened...ah, sounds fun enough. "What do you think, Bro? Do you like it?" He started to plan for some riddles for the cheshire kitty to use, the boil searched through the interweb about crime riddles and some classic riddles for inspiration.

"Hey director." He called Aldara to check with his idea. "How about we have a few shots about a crime that Carlos did which he revealed the identity? It can be worked as the memory flashback of your dear reporter (he didn't know the name)in her way tailing Carlos. I have something rather nice here.

Quote:
On a page, it scrabbled with strikes and doodles that were hard to distinguish, but in a space that was circled, there was a code like block of texts:

M05 MOVE F02 ORW01 :ARD03 EWT01 H01 EL08 ETDIDTER02 SBIYTNU C07 MOBERMDIE G06 AITSND01 LA07 CATCH ME ME02 WR~

Seeing the rather confused face of the ghoul, he smiled and circled letters out. "It reads: Fr: The Riddler." He continued. We can make a crime scene with paw prints leading to a paper on the desk, with cut & paste style, but only sharp blue and black color for the text." He glanced at Carlos. "To match our little kidnapper."

He continued, "I wrote a monlogue for your reporter in that purpose, please check. I think to make it more interesting, fitting the occupation and to leave clue to your dear Hero(ine) to follow, we need a recorder."

OOC

If Hamika uses it, + 4 SPOOKY POINTS

[ Recording ]

Day 101: I finally gathered some useful clues and plans on an adventure to where the Riddler may be hiding. Wish me good luck.

[ The record ended here ]

=========(Memory flashback) ===========

Monologue: (Please face the camera with a serious look)

The serial murder case doesn't solved yet. Every time, the criminal left nothing behind but a difficult riddle who leaded to where the body was hiding. The Police was clueless of this criminal that suddenly appeared and committed several murder in a month. Recently, as a challenge, they left the scene with a puzzle other than the riddle. They called themselves "The Riddler". (Insert crime scene shot here)

=========(Flashback ended) ==========

Reporter: "Why is it all cat related? Were they a cat lover? And - the puzzle....did they enjoy this? The Police didn't help at all, they are not good at riddles."

Monologue: As a passionate reporter, I decided to step in. It must be stopped, no more should be killed. I know it's dangerous, but I should do it.

"Any opionion?" He looked at the rest.

He beamed at Carlos's direction. "Oh kitty~ I wrote some lovely riddles for you to use too."

OOC

If Carlos use any of the following riddles, + 4 SPOOKY POINTS

Carlos: You read my thing? *evil grins in anger*

Hamika: W-what thing? I-I didn't! *steps backward in fear*

Carlos:
You leave deep marks on my soul every time we meet,
Yet I'll always stand by you and cater to your need.
I'll hold your deepest secrets, accomplice to a crime I'll be,
If you lost your hope in people, the one you can trust is me.
I'll never leave, I'll never lie, I'll never let you down,
I'll offer you the sweetest smile and take away the frown.
I'll set your spirit free, I'll always understand,
Once yours, for richer or for poorer, I'll always be your friend.

Carlos: That's the thing. Tell me what it is. *Another evil grin*

"I think it shouldn't be a problem to you, you have a pair of frightful nice teeth and excellent grin, Carlos." He joked and then turned to his director. "Um, the thing can have all the details of the previous crimes Carlos committed and it could be a super handy proof, so he planned to kill her - and our cute brave hero(ine) can step in and stop him?" He spoke out his thoughts, but it's to the rest to decide whether to use it or not.

shadica
If others have

Kaineferu
any opinion, please

Skye Starrfyre
feel free to raise ;D

the_scowling_cat
Script suggestion, please note.

phantompanther13
Same.

(( Hope this is enough to compensate my absence D; ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:21 pm
[ I AM THE DIRECTOR ]

"Brilliant! That's wonderful! I like it. Let's go with it." She nodded before snapping her fingers. "You heard the writer, folks. He's got ideas and I think they're right up our alley. Let's work them in quickly and then get on to some action. Once we've filmed the flashback we'll skip to the kidnapping and then we'll work on the rescue."

She made it sound so easy and the spirited motivation that she had was almost tangible as she tried to infect the rest of the cast with it

OOC
[ FILM ON ] - Aldara will start the camera rolling as soon as one of the actors puts 'FILM ON' in their post. Feel free to assume that she's actively paying attention to a scene going on.

We're mostly moved in to the new apartment and I have tomorrow off (YAY) but I do have to swing by the old place to do a little bit more tidying up before I come home to crash/relax for the rest of the day. There's also an issue with our internet and it's currently spotty, at best, right now and ugh. XD

EITHER WAY. Movie is go and you are all wonderful! <33

Kaineferu

Meegane

the_scowling_cat

Shadica

phantompanther13

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
a-disgruntled-dragon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:36 am
[ Hamika - Heroine Dramatic Speech ] + 2 Spooky Points, +4 For Script

Hamika listened quietly, nodding at the scriptwriter and the director in turn. She fished through her pack and found a battered recorder that she kept in the bottom of the bag. "I found one! Let's do this!" She prerecorded the recorder section and stepped up to take her place.

FILM ON, part 1
She flicked the switch on the recorder and looked at it as though she was listening to it.

Day 101: I finally gathered some useful clues and plans on an adventure to where the Riddler may be hiding. Wish me good luck.

The recorder shut off.

She hurried around the scene for the flashback section.

FILM ON, flashback
She looked up at the camera, covering her mouth as though in thought.

"The serial murder case isn't solved yet. Every time, the criminal left nothing behind but a difficult riddle who leaded to where the body was hiding. The Police was clueless of this criminal that suddenly appeared and committed several murder in a month. Recently, as a challenge, they left the scene with a puzzle other than the riddle. They called themselves "The Riddler". "

Hamika changed positions again for the final section.

FILM ON, part 3
She tapped a pen against her notebook, face contorted into a frown. "Why is it all cat related? Were they a cat lover? And - the puzzle....did they enjoy this? The Police didn't help at all, they are not good at riddles. But then... neither am I. If the cats had something to do with the bodies it would be one thing. But as far as I can tell..." she trailed off, adding her own section to the end for flair.

She looked at the camera and continued. "As a passionate reporter, I decided to step in. It must be stopped, no more should be killed. I know it's dangerous, but I should do it."

She smiled at the director and script writer and waited for Carlos to play his part as well.

Sky Starrfyre

Kaineferu

Meegane

Shadica

phantompanther13

phantompanther13 rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:51 am
[Actor- The Riddler Dramatic speech 9 points ]

Carlos was ready. Oh script? He read it and smiled very approvingly at AJ. Yes this would do.

The best.

FILM ON
The Riddler stepped out onto the stage half invisible and very pleased.

His illusion hands appeared and he wrapped them around Hamika, pulling her with him.

"You read my thing?" he looked into her eyes getting close floating to get to eye level as an illusion hand held her cheek. His regular hands hung limply at his side and he grinned at her. Turning in the air as only a ghost could do he kept his eyes on her, head cranked all the way back and chanted.

You leave deep marks on my soul every time we meet,
Yet I'll always stand by you and cater to your need.
I'll hold your deepest secrets, accomplice to a crime I'll be,
If you lost your hope in people, the one you can trust is me.
I'll never leave, I'll never lie, I'll never let you down,
I'll offer you the sweetest smile and take away the frown.
I'll set your spirit free, I'll always understand,
Once yours, for richer or for poorer, I'll always be your friend.

"That's the thing. Tell me what it is." he mewed to her very pleased by the riddle. Very very pleased. He finished his circle and got very close his nose almost touching his victim.

Sky Starrfyre

Kaineferu

Meegane
Carlos loves his riddle

Shadica
time to come save the day I guess.

the_scowling_cat
Hi. I captured you.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:25 pm
I AM THE DIRECTOR [ Rolling 1d8 for Action Sequence (+6) ]

"Alright, good! I think we're ready for some action now." She grinned, tapping her clipboard again before making a gesture towards Cadence with her pen. "You and our reporter are old friends from school. You were supposed to meet each other for lunch but she didn't show so you went to where she'd said she would be up until your appointment; the library, where you find all of her things including the recording with her last notes and a few papers strewn across the table."

For emphasis she walked up to the table they'd set for Hamika to work on, scattering things about to make it look like there had been more of a tousle between Riddler and Reporter.

"You know where she's gone and it is up to you to save her. We'll need some sort of inspiring music... Does anyone have an eyepod with them?"

OOC
FILM ON - Music or not, the show must go on! Once again, feel free to assume that Aldara is paying attention and filming accurately once anything is posted within the 'Film On' quotes.

[ Graveyard Shift Total Spooky Points Obtained as of This Post: 43 ]

Shadica
It's your time to shine!

the_scowling_cat
Whisked away...

phantompanther13
... to the secret lair.

Kaineferu
Your lights, they are beautiful!

Meegane
Your scripting, it is wonderful!

shadica rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:28 pm
[Actor- The Heroine: Dramatic speech 4 points ]

[film off]

Cadence smiled at the sweet-scented snake boil. “Sure!” She responded cheerfully to him asking if they could be friends, she loved making new friends. She wasn’t sure if or when they would use her familiar for the movie so she left him unsummoned for the moment, as she could sadly, only summon him once per day and it would suck if he dissipated before they finished filming.

She watched the others perform; it was fun to see all the behind the scenes stuff that was going on, but she was a bit nervous for when she would start. Cadence listened to the director’s response and nodded. “Sounds good.” She responded. “ She wondered if her character should do some sort of costume change when she goes all ‘hero mode’ preferably something she could throw on over what she was wearing but figured she’d wait and see what the others said first.

Hearing the director ask if anyone one had an eyepod cadence dug though her bag and looked at hers, flipping through the songs she had added recently to see if any would fit, while she was digging she managed to find another voice recorder, which would be good if the needed more than one monologue in a scene. After a moment, she had finished all her preparations and started her impromptu film session, figuring she’d give the script writer more time to focus on the more action-y scenes and drama stuff that was coming up next.

Film On: Café

She sat at the table, a drink sat before her barely touched. There was a frown on the raven’ haired girls face as she flipped open her phone to check the time. “She’ late.” She muttered to herself. “And she’s never late.” Deciding that she had waited long enough the she got up. Heading off to find her friend.

Cadence quickly hurried to the area of the next scene.

Film on: Library

Earlier an old friend from high school and I had mad plans to meet for lunch, she mentioned something about being at the library but that she would be free by noon. I had been late to the meeting myself so I headed directly to our usual lunch spot. Figuring that she would be there, ready to jokingly scold me about being late as she all ways did. Something isn’t right about this I can feel it. The overlaying monologue that cadence had done with the second recorder she had found and stuck in her pocket had finished and was replaced by a song that alluded to a bit of a mystery.

Looking around the library it wasn’t long before the heroine found the area that had been disturbed by the fight. She leafed through the papers on the desk she tried to puzzle out what had happened. It looked like one of the ones she needed was missing, so she bent down to find it on the floor, Reading the notes her face darkened with worry, her foot hit something as she stood up. The recorder she had kicked started to play.

The recorder shut off. The tone of the music switch to something more foreboding.

“That fool.” She muttered with a frustrated sigh. “She’s gone after him then, although by the looks of this room it might be the other way around.” She shoved the papers into her pocket as she turned heel and rushed over to the broken window, jumping out it to follow the path he had taken. “It looks like the time for games is over” If he had hurt her, she was going to make him pay!

[film off]
Cadence summoned her scythe off screen and set it up for the next scene. She was really glad that she had managed to time the music right!

Skye Starrfyre
Aye captin!

the_scowling_cat
I'll save you!

phantompanther13
How dare you!

Kaineferu
Let the lights shine on mee~

Meegane
Yay Friends!

shadica

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:35 am
[OFF FILM]

Even for not getting to stage the scenes, it was quite the thrill to watch her fellow classmates below act out their parts and to see the story unfold. These guys really did know how to act with the best, it seemed.

But now it looked like they were moving on with the scenes. A few taps against a clipboard brought Aureole back to their stage as she gave the 'ok' hand signal before loosening the ropes of the lights to apply more a more action-packed lighting sequence. And it hit her!

Oooooh, she was going to have fun with this one! A smirk spread her lips from cheek to cheek as she re-secured the lights to fly down to the ones she had tied down. "An action scene needs the best lighting! And I have just the idea!"

While grabbing the ropes attached to the equipment on the ground, she hugged them to her as she flew up to the rafters, placing and securing them to their various spots while making a small loop on her end of the rope to tilt the lights as she pleased.

She did this to the remaining lights, looping them around her wrists, doe-ankles & wings. "Ready when you guys are!"

Skye Starrfyre

Meegane

the_scowling_cat

Shadica

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items