Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A new life, new friends (Elliot, Mayaa, Jala) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:30 pm
She only shrugged, and Mayaa looked at the two curiously, wondering what the two were talking about. She figured they were just talking about friend stuff and bonding so she just smiled and nodded.

"Yah! Even if others are mean to you, it's a lot easier to smile back at them and tell them that it's ok, because usually, they're just really lonely and need a friend!"
Jala rolled her eyes and muttered how delusional such a thing was, but when Elliot turned her direction back at her, she smirked.

"Don't worry sweetie, I won't disappoint."

Chibi_Kokoro143
No worries! o v o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:24 pm
Elliot eyes crinkled but the look in her eyes was sad as she looked at Mayaa.

Then the look quickly passed and she nodded at Jala. "Then let's find my room and we can get to it."

She then took out a folded up paper that was crinkled from many uses and looked at the numbers and letters on the room doors.

"It should be around here somewhere...? I wonder who my roommate will be...."

She mumbles the last part to herself as she walks a bit further.

[A.V.]
Sorry for the late reply again. >< What do you think of finishing this up and have a battle?

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:47 pm
It was too bad Mayaa didn't understand facial expressions much, so she only assumed Elliot was smiling. Jala, however, knew she just wanted to get this tour over with and SPAR because that was better than being led around the school by a braindead harpy.

"Oh, roommate? I think we can get rooms to ourselves, but if you want a roommate, I wouldn't mind-"
"Hey, harpy. I heard they're having all-you-can-eat meatloaf in the creeptaria. Right now. Better go before they run out."

Mayaa's eyes widened, and she pursed her lips.
"Um, um! I'll... I'll be right back! Do you mind leading the tour for a bit, Jala? I promise I'll be back really quick!"
The chimera only nodded and made shooing motions with her hands as the harpy dashed off.

With that over with, she slung an arm back over Elliot's shoulder and took a peek at the piece of paper.
"Hmm, shouldn't be far. Now... how 'bout we go find your room and get this lame tour over with so we can get the fun part started?"

Chibi_Kokoro143
Sounds good to me! We can wrap on your post, and I can start up the spar o v o

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:03 pm
Elliot watched as the harpy dashed off and shook her head. "That was mean," yet Elliot decided no to do anything about it as she looked at her paper and walked a couple of steps, and then decided to up the pace as she came closer to her room number.

She then stopped at a tall door and then the room number. "This is it." She then reaches into her bag, pulls out her key and then opens the door.

Her eyes widen. Her room was huge, it had a gothic punk look to her room, with hidden small spaces to make herself cozy. One side of the room had a small place to garden and a nice tall tea table to have her afternoon tea.

She rushes over to the bed and plops down her back.

When she turns around, Elliot throws two small pins for Jala to catch. "Give one to the harpy girl for me when you get the chance."

User Image

She then takes on a firm stance and has fire burning in her eyes. "Ready to fight?"

[A.V.]
Yes. And this is a wrap! *ack! lame ending*

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:50 pm
Jala only grinned
"Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet."
If THAT was mean, then she was better off not knowing what she used to do to her brother on a daily basis.

Following behind the rabbit student, she took a peek around her shoulder, letting out a low whistle.
"Dang, nice room."
She let out a soft snicker when Elliot dashes towards her bed, yet was caught by surprise when the ghoul tossed her some student pins.
"Huh, you sure? These are pretty important, you know."
Though, at the challenge, she smirked.
"Please. I was BORN ready."

Chibi_Kokoro143
I lied HERE'S A WRAP ALSO.
Will have spar up in a bit!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers