[WP01] Watch Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He walked about, looking for a prank of one. His snake laying along his back, blending in nicely, wakes to flick the tongue out. There sleeping was an Kio and he guessed, it's sand dog. "Let's wake them and find out why they are sleeping so nicely here." Joke slithered down to wake the sleeping two.

"Wakey, wakey. Why are you two sleeping here?"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:33 pm
Watch Me opened his eyes and stopped breathing.

"There is," he said slowly, voice low, "a snake in my face and I would like to removed immediately."

SilverShieldwolf

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:37 pm
Joke, sort of offended, hissed at Watch Me before slithering back to Solemnly. "He wouldn't harm you. Everyone is safe from him, unless you are me." The orange buck waited for the kio to wake some more. "Since you seem to need the beauty sleep, we will be off." He started to step way, waiting to be called back.
Ruriska

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:40 pm
SilverShieldwolf

"I'll never understand the appeal of them. There's nothing to hug. They're all, slippery and long." Watch Me didn't care how offended the snake was as he got to his hooves and prodded Perfect Star awake.

"Oh no you don't. You woke me up, now you'll help me move this log." He sniffed. "And I hardly need beauty sleep. I have oodles of beauty."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:45 pm
Being told he was going to help move a log, well that made the buck laugh. "I see you are not the happy camper when waking up." Sighing, he turned back. "I will help you, since it seems you need it. I am not that mean to leave one needing help."
Ruriska

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:55 pm
"What are you laughing at?" Watch Me lifted his head proudly. "Kimeti have no manners sometimes. Not like Acha." At least the buck was sticking around, or else that log would be going nowhere. "Come on then, let's get this done."

Even with Perfect Star sniffing around their legs and nearly tripping them up, and with Watch Me doing a lot more complaining than pushing, they still got the log back to Never Idle in good time.

"I suppose you have my gratitude," Watch Me told him afterwards with a grudging sort of smile. "So thank you. You can take that slithery thing away from me now."

SilverShieldwolf

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ruriska rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 11 Total: 24 (2-40)

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:10 am
You find an ideal log. Unfortunately, rolling it free of the bracken it's trapped in and getting it back to the construction site will require some assistance! Help required. Success!

You could never have too many logs. They could have so many potential uses. Heck, he'd even met an Acha once who made drinks out of one. Never Idle must certainly want three of them.

At least that's what Watch Me told himself as he stood over the third, nearly unmovable log and wondered if he should keep searching. He could either keep going and spend forever seeking something else or he could settle on this log that might take a bit to move but hey, it was right here and after that he could go take another nap.

If only someone could come and help him... preferably someone with no snakes... unless it was an Acha. He would suffer the presence of a million snakes for an Acha.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:27 am
She knew that daydreaming look like she knew her own hide. A sneer parted her lips, but Thunder was quick to hide it away. This was going to be too good ...

The slender doe slunk her way towards Watch Me and stopped just behind him.

"Boo," she said softly, "it's not like you to be doing so much work. Don't you have a lackey about to do it for you?"

One could almost swear there was self-satisfied purring coming out of her.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:35 am
Watch Me didn't jump... much.

To his credit, he turned the little jolt of surprise into an elegant turn, one that brought his face to face with Thunder.

"Now that you mention it..." he said, voice singsong high and his gaze sliding towards log, "and since you're here..."

The Royal Rainbow Troupe leader met the doe's gaze and smiled brightly.

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:40 am
Oh, she hated him. She hated him so much... But she was here and this was an opportunity for him to owe her one later. She could never turn that down. Looking the log over it was apparent that it wasn't too terribly huge, but it was certainly large enough that neither of them could move it on their own.

"What will I get out of it?" She asked as she gracefully sidestepped around him to leap onto the topple tree.

Ruriska

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:45 am
Her words could have just as easily been spoken by Prize, who never liked to do anything without promise of a reward at the end.

So Watch Me laughed.

"My goodwill and gratitude. Come now, you take that end and I'll take the other."

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:49 am
Thunder ground her teeth, and instead of doing as he said she draped herself across the log. Long lashes batted at the kiokote as she smiled charmingly.

"Say please."

Ruriska

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:01 am
When the troupe was together he often caught her staring at him with a strange expression and suddenly the suspicion that had been long growing in his mind came to its final conclusion: she had a thing for him. It was hardly surprising (he was irresistible), though rather unfortunate, since he really didn't like her at all and he found this log draping and lash battering all rather nauseating.

"I'm flattered, really, but you're not my type," he said, shaking his head and smiling in his most sincerely apologetic manner. Then in a second he was back to business, prancing around to the other side of the log and nudging it with a hoof.

"Let's get to it. I'm sure the troupe is simply lost without me. Ah, the trials and tribulations of a leader."

LOLLI qAq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:19 am
The wave of nausea that hit her at his line about her not being his type was physically evident. She removed herself from the long and stared at him.

"Trust me," she growled, "you're not my type either."

And she didn't even have a type. Stomaching all of her rage directed at their 'fabulous leader', she followed his example and went back to business. She pressed her head against the log and shoved. Hard. All of her anger and resentment towards the brightly colored male was taken out on the log.

Once the job was over, no thanks to him, she stood tall and openly sneered at him.

"You have what you want. All I require in payment, besides your gratitude, is some time with some of your acha."

She looked him up and down and scoffed.

"Without you."

Ruriska
Sorry to hurry it along.

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:26 am
Denial was really unattractive.

At least now she was focused and he hardly needed to do a thing. Watch Me assisted with a bit of pushing in the trickier sections and gave a lot of loud instructions similar to 'oh, over this way!' and 'no, you're doing it wrong!' but he barely broke a sweat.

And when it was done, he stood proudly beside his third and final log.

"Well that hardly has anything to do with me," he assured her, "if they're interested in your company, they don't need to ask me for permission. I really wouldn't want to join in on that anyway."

He cleared his throat, looking around for something else to distract him.

"I suppose it's time to head back to the troupe now. You go along first and I'll see you later. I'm sure Never Idle will want to reward me for the hard work and I think I left Perfect Star behind somewhere."

Then he stared at her with a big, big smile until she got the point and left.

LOLLI qAq
No worries. <3 and thank you! <3

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas