Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:13 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha gave a soft purr when he curled around her and snuggled herself into him, "Towards him, yes. The others are fair game for roasting, though," she told him simply.

Then she gave him an image of what she thought of the other angels: multi-winged chickens with the faces of the angel's who'd been mean to Cedric.

Maybe it wasn't the nicest image, or the most polite, but it was honest. And funny. Especially when one thought about how she'd left Michael.

Then she relented a bit and sent him an image from her past dealings with the angels. One of them had landed on the island while she'd been healing another dragon from a bad attack by a group of humans. The dragon had been a mere fledgling, only just beginning to fly. He'd been in alot of pain from numerous burns and slashes.

The angel's solution had been to 'put the suffering thing out of it's misery so it will stop squalling like that', spoken a tone that spoke of the angel's opinion of dragons in general...

Sasha had returned with a burst of fire that had sent the idiot flying off with burning wings and an a** on fire. She'd have done more but she'd had to return to healing the fledgling.

Not two days after that, a group of angel's had landed to reprimand her for her action. They'd gotten the same treatment from her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric smirks at her shared images and shakes his snout bumping hers playfully.

"I have no fondness for angels either my Sasha, except for my father the rest treated me as though i was a disease in their family. I think its funny how you think of them." He wraps his tail around hers gently and yawns showing off his rows of teeth before burying his face more in the sand.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:23 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha relaxed against him and laid her head next to his, "Sleep, Cedric... Enjoy the sun..." she told him softly, knowing he needed the rest for at least a little bit and she'd still be right there when he woke again.

Besides, the warmth of the sun was getting to her as well, making her drowsy. But she found that she loved having him curled around her, hearing his breathing and heartbeat next to her as the sun warmed their scales while the world gave off its soothing sounds around them... It all felt absolutely perfect...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:33 am
Red Gypsy

Cedric snuffed slowly as he drifted off to sleep, his wings and tail draped and curled around her possessively as the warm sun baked their scales lulling them into a sense of security.

Michael slowly landed a few hundred feet away and watched them sleeping a moment before tilting his head and quickly disappearing in a flurry of wings darting towards the direction of Vampire Island.  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:09 am
Col.Beowulf

After they'd slept for a few hours, the Goddess appeared through a soft mist and approached the two. She was in her aspect of the Warrior as she knelt near their heads and used her abilities to send Sasha into a deeper sleep and shift her to her human form.

She then turned eyes filled with the star-lit sky to Cedric, her long dark hair braided down her back, her skin tanned, her features delicate but firm, her body dressed in full fighting leathers with sword at her back and daggers in other various positions.

When she spoke, she carried the sounds of fall in her voice, as her body carried the scents of that season, "Cedric, son of Michael and Arilea... Wake... Your bloodline needs you..." she told him softly, calling to the dragon in him as no one else could.

She wasn't just the Goddess, after all. Not to the dragons... No... To them, she was the Brood Mother...

Once he was awake, she pointed to the highest peak of the Crag Mountain range, "Find the highest cavern there. Ebony and Lao will be waiting for you there. Sasha will have to sleep for the fight. You will be able to wake her after for her healing skills. Place her in her cave here, she will be safe and protected there since this island is under heavy wards of protection. After this battle, you will have one more fight, that one at your father's side," she told him simply then faded from sight in a wash of soft green mist, going on to her next stop...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:59 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric looked at the mist a little puzzled and shifts into his human form. He kneels and lifts up Sasha carrying her to the cave nearby and placing her on a small bedrock.

Stepping outside he takes a moment to puzzle over what this is about before just sprouting his wings and flying up to the peak he was shown. He hovers surveying the small clearing that already has landing marks from others leading into the cave.

He lands and slowly walks into the dark cavern lighting a ball of fire in his hands to see where he is going.

"Hello? I was told to come here for some reason?"  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric woke up groaning and spitting sand from his mouth a little before blinking and wiping the offending stuff from his eyes as well.

"Hmm that wasnt fun, how did i end up back here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:47 pm
Col.Beowulf
I got nothing to work with on that one. She's still asleep.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Cedric moves from the beach and slowly travels up to the cave where he left Sasha sleeping. He nods slowly to Michael who had been standing by just in case and moves into the cave.

He sits on the ground next to her head and brushes her hair back watching her sleep a moment before slowly and gently trying to shake her awake.

"Hey sleeping beauty...you gonna wake up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:27 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha gave a soft groan and frowned a bit as she started to wake up. After a few moments, she blinked open her brown eyes and looked around a bit before turning to him with a small smile as she slowly stretched.

"When did we shift and come in here?" she asked in a voice still husky from sleep but still beautiful to hear.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:18 pm
Red Gypsy

He smiles at her slowly and tilts his head.

"Some goddess dragon lady set you up in here while I was called for some battle for ancient leylines, it was weird and Im not sure if its really over yet." He shrugged at her and smirks playfully before tracing his fingertips over her cheeks...

"i'm honestly just glad to be back here, I was worried about you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:30 pm
Col.Beowulf

Sasha gave a small frown at that news and thought hard, though it took a bit for her sleep-slow mind to kick in. Once it did then she knew what he was saying, "Ah... It had to have been the Goddess in her Warrior form, then... some dragons say she's the mother of all dragons, though I've never been able to find any proof of that. She actually has four forms, or aspects, that she can appear as: Maiden, Mother, Warrior, and Crone. No one knows how powerful she truly is or when she'll appear. But when she does, it's always for something important," she explained softly to him.

She reached up and put her hand over his at her cheek and gave him a small smile, "I'm fine... Apparently I slept through everything, but I'm glad you're here as well," she added in a tender tone, her mind now completely on him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:35 pm
Red Gypsy

"Hmm, well she wasnt an old crone so I dont know then." He shrugs and stands offering her a hand and smiling at her.

"So, now what my mate? Any plans for us dragons?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:59 pm
red Gypsy

Cedric looked over Sasha and smiles as his hands caress her cheeks softly.

"Things were rough, and people were hurt and the enemies got away. But for now I am certain we are at peace again. For long I know not. I am more focused on spending time with my soulmate and dragonkin." He lightly runs a fingertip across her cheek and smiles at her.

Before lifting her up in his arms and carrying her out of the cave to the sunshine, holding her close to his chest as the sn beams warmly against them he breathes deeply and looks at her petite form in his arms.

"What do you say to a walk with me?"  

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:49 am
Red Gypsy

It had been a few months since they had settled a new life here on the island. Cedric had been out hunting to bring back his mate some food, as he dragged a whale carcass into the cave they called home he smiled with pride watching her curled around the small clutch of eggs they had together. He double counted and checked the five eggs where still there. Thought none were gold like him he was glad they were all bright and shining colors showing off good heritage and healthy life.

"Good morning my mate, I have brought a feast for you."  
Isles of Draconia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces