Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: DoaNA Ranks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:19 am
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

I guess i'll take Journeyer (assuming I only go up 1 rank wink )
I have no problem making you a Ranger, you just need to pick which temple you'd like to be associated with.

Wait a je'daii temple? but i'm not a je'daii. Can I just put down Voss Jedi temple?
If you're not Je'daii, then you're not a Journeyer or a Ranger and I'll need to put you back on the Neutral list (or Je'daii ally list)

I honestly never understood why I was on both to begin with...I wasn't a sith or a je'daii xD I only picked that rank because you told me to choose which list to stay on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 am
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

I guess i'll take Journeyer (assuming I only go up 1 rank wink )
I have no problem making you a Ranger, you just need to pick which temple you'd like to be associated with.

Wait a je'daii temple? but i'm not a je'daii. Can I just put down Voss Jedi temple?
If you're not Je'daii, then you're not a Journeyer or a Ranger and I'll need to put you back on the Neutral list (or Je'daii ally list)

I honestly never understood why I was on both to begin with...I wasn't a sith or a je'daii xD I only picked that rank because you told me to choose which list to stay on.
Well that's what I'm trying to clear up. I didn't put you on both lists, someone else did. I'm just trying to clean it up.  

Raven Rahl
Captain

Desirable Wolf

14,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 am
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

Well that's what I'm trying to clear up. I didn't put you on both lists, someone else did. I'm just trying to clean it up.

Ok...so what rank does that make me then? Like lvl 4?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:51 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

lv1 is padawan/tyro
lvl2 is Journeyer
lvl3 is ranger just check the other thread for your HP - are you one of those grey Jedi?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 pm
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

lv1 is padawan/tyro
lvl2 is Journeyer
lvl3 is ranger just check the other thread for your HP - are you one of those grey Jedi?

He's rank 3?!? I'm rank two...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:02 pm
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

lv1 is padawan/tyro
lvl2 is Journeyer

I know - I thought he was only Lvl2 - check the thread - Rahl said he had no trouble making him a ranger which is lvl 3 - I'm sure he'd bump you up too if you asked  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:24 pm
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

lv1 is padawan/tyro
lvl2 is Journeyer

I know - I thought he was only Lvl2 - check the thread - Rahl said he had no trouble making him a ranger which is lvl 3 - I'm sure he'd bump you up too if you asked

Yeah Wtf, I thought I was a saber already but apparently not....? I should be higher ranked than him since I've been in the Rp like a year longer than him anyways...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:25 pm
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
Raven Rahl

lv1 is padawan/tyro
lvl2 is Journeyer

Yeah Wtf, I thought I was a saber already but apparently not....?

Just ask Rahl - I doubt he realizes it - I didn't know about Ryo til he mentioned being Lvl3, so I popped over here and saw the conversation  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:30 pm
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix
scuttlefish
Nia Phoenix

lv1 is padawan/tyro
lvl2 is Journeyer

Yeah Wtf, I thought I was a saber already but apparently not....?

Just ask Rahl - I doubt he realizes it - I didn't know about Ryo til he mentioned being Lvl3, so I popped over here and saw the conversation

He should be rank 2, unless Rahl wants to promote me, Dawson, and Blizz.....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:42 pm
scuttlefish

Nia Phoenix

Raven Rahl

Actually I think i'm rank 4? I forgot I was 2 to begin with, and Rahl said he was happy to raise me to Ranger, meaning 2 ranks, as we both mistook that I was rank 1.

If you actually look at the first page of the thread when I asked what lvl 2 meant you answered me that it was journeyer, yourself. xD So actually...that'd make me a master? Hehe. I wonder if I could still take on a room of masters.....I get a separate health pool for each of you, right?

As for raising you and Dawson, Scuttle, Rahl posted an annonuncement ages ago asking people to pm him if they wanted to go up in rank. He even mentioned that I was the only one to do so. (He mentions it in my "Excess threads", thread in the crew forums) So yeah....sorry...  

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:36 pm
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Nia Phoenix

Raven Rahl

Actually I think i'm rank 4? I forgot I was 2 to begin with, and Rahl said he was happy to raise me to Ranger, meaning 2 ranks, as we both mistook that I was rank 1.

If you actually look at the first page of the thread when I asked what lvl 2 meant you answered me that it was journeyer, yourself. xD So actually...that'd make me a master? Hehe. I wonder if I could still take on a room of masters.....I get a separate health pool for each of you, right?

As for raising you and Dawson, Scuttle, Rahl posted an annonuncement ages ago asking people to pm him if they wanted to go up in rank. He even mentioned that I was the only one to do so. (He mentions it in my "Excess threads", thread in the crew forums) So yeah....sorry...

Uh who said that you were a master? This is unfair to everyone else in the RP... I think Rahl might have made an oversight in promoting you to that rank because this is something I do not agree to at all. Nothing against you or anything, but in order to deserve a promotion one must take part in battle or something particularly noteworthy in the RP. You were in the ship battle on Voss, so you deserve to be at rank 2. To put it bluntly you really haven't done much after that so I don't know how you're a master.

EDIT: Yeah I see where you might have misinterpreted what Rahl said, but you're still wrong. He said he wouldn't have a problem promoting you to ranger (which I still think is too high but yeah maybe that's just me) but he said nothing about promoting you two levels, so you're pulling that one out of your a** haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:21 am
scuttlefish

Ok I don't know why you're being so angry today but let me just state one thing right now and get it out of the way. There is only one person who gets to decide ranks. Not you, not me, not Nia, but Rahl. It's why I quoted him in the post above, because the whole master thing was more of a question than anything else. In the original post when we both made the mistake of thinking I was rank 1 when I mentioned about whether I was only allowed 1 rank. He said he wouldn't mind raising me 2 ranks to Ranger.
NOTE!
We both hadn't realized I was rank 2 at the time so IF he was to raise me 2 ranks that would make me a master. Whether or not you agree or disagree with it is besides the point really. It's Rahls decision. I am going to act like i'm rank 3 until he gets on and clears this mess up because at the least I AM that. No-one else paid any attention to Rahls announcement about rank changes. So sorry but it's your own fault that you, Tom and Blizz are all lower ranks than me now.

Also as an aside, it says nowhere in the rank thread about how to gain ranks besides being active. It doesn't say once that to gain ranks you have to have taken part in battles or anything of that nature. So i'm not sure where you got that idea from.
EDIT.
And I quote from Trooper on page one,
"Activity, Activity, Activity - keep posting in the RP the way you are and you'll rank up in no time!"

Not trying to be rude but you getting pissed off about it isn't going to get you anywhere. I didn't decide if it was alright, Rahl did.  

Ryokuzen Shadowstealer

Dapper Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

scuttlefish

Lady Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:32 am
Ryokuzen Shadowstealer
scuttlefish

Ok I don't know why you're being so angry today but let me just state one thing right now and get it out of the way. There is only one person who gets to decide ranks. Not you, not me, not Nia, but Rahl. It's why I quoted him in the post above, because the whole master thing was more of a question than anything else. In the original post when we both made the mistake of thinking I was rank 1 when I mentioned about whether I was only allowed 1 rank. He said he wouldn't mind raising me 2 ranks to Ranger.
NOTE!
We both hadn't realized I was rank 2 at the time so IF he was to raise me 2 ranks that would make me a master. Whether or not you agree or disagree with it is besides the point really. It's Rahls decision. I am going to act like i'm rank 3 until he gets on and clears this mess up because at the least I AM that. No-one else paid any attention to Rahls announcement about rank changes. So sorry but it's your own fault that you, Tom and Blizz are all lower ranks than me now.

Also as an aside, it says nowhere in the rank thread about how to gain ranks besides being active. It doesn't say once that to gain ranks you have to have taken part in battles or anything of that nature. So i'm not sure where you got that idea from.
EDIT.
And I quote from Trooper on page one,
"Activity, Activity, Activity - keep posting in the RP the way you are and you'll rank up in no time!"

Not trying to be rude but you getting pissed off about it isn't going to get you anywhere. I didn't decide if it was alright, Rahl did.

I'm not angry with you, if you truly are a Master I'd be angry at Rahl lol. I do apologize if I sounded a bit snappy in my first post as I haven't been feeling well and if I was a jerk that was not my intent. Also yes, Rahl is the one who decides who is what rank, but you only say that you're a master because you think you are; he NEVER explicitly stated that you were so it's a bit outrageous of you to claim it so your opinion is no more valid than mine, so please stop acting like I'm just going off on some crazed rant. I'm going to ask that all of us refrain from using the combat system until he can get on and sort things out.
Nia Phoenix
Nia does this sound good to you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:31 am
While it is not impossible to skip ranks for promotions, When I started I was a lowly padawan and my excessive activity and interaction with the other characters warranted me an egregious promotion to I believe it was master, it then took me months to make that final climb to temple master and honestly that character should not have made it. I designed him to be a lower rank to allow him to get into trouble, make mistake, flirt with the dark side and yes eventually leave the order.

Personally I do not feel promotions are in order at the moment.
In the past six-seven months we have progressed perhaps 48 hours worth of story? The greatest bulk of that was Voss and since then it has slowed down to sporadic dialogues and a short side storie. With Dawson I am merely trying to give us something to do, work on his back story and end game as well but thats a personal project i can stretch, and I feel it is working somewhat but all it has done is keep the core 4-6 of us squabbling with ourselves. We have made not progress at all with the story, partially my fault I can admit that but that's how the character was built, as Crew we should be well aware that we need lower ranking members in the story to give us some realism. I would suggest imposing a minimum amount of members per rank, more militaristic so that we don't have 7 master fighting 3 Darth and a handful of lower levels, but with the core i'll say 6 of us it will not happen.

While we are active the activity is busy work, we are simply doing something to say we did something, for promotions we need to progress the story. I get it it's hard to do with next to no sith to fight, and everyone gathered on Tython makes it hard to branch out but we still control our characters, they can leave the planet meet new people yada yada.

Not quite the right place but i think it may be relevant that we discuss lifting, if temporarily the one character per account rule until we gather new members.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash