Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Cutlass. A Role Playing Guild

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild for Table top and free form players from beginner to expert. 

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Free Form, White Wolf, 3.5 edition 

Reply The Common Room.
Against Oblivion. (Campaign Recruitment, Closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dead boy kills
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:39 pm
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium
dead boy kills
saint odium
dead boy kills
So I want to make a Half-Vampire Human Fighter/Monk if that's cool. I would just have one small question about how to adjust the monks flurry of blows for the higher BAB. I have never used a monk in a gestalt character before and I am not sure how that would work.

I'm not entirely sure myself I haven't done a fighter monk myself but I am sure I can find someone who has but otherwise it sounds good to me.

I got it figured out. Here is my character. I just need my background please.
Zoth Dremor

Okay here is your background.
You were abandoned as a child on the steps of the steps of the Monastery of Gods Home. You found your place amongst the Monks at the Monastery. The training gave you discipline and purpose. You spent most of your life at the monastery but one day the head of the order came to you and said it was time for you to go out into the world. He also gave you a ring that he said belonged to you and was found with you as a child. He said it was called the Ring of Nine Demons. He wasn't sure what it's purpose was but it was time you had it. He told you that one day you would return to the Monastery but only after you discovered the truth about yourself and the ring. Ever since you have been on a quest to discover the truth of where you come from.

Sounds Awesome. I like the ring's name. Do I have any idea on my family or the ring's origin?

Your mother was a priestess of Solaris, her name was Hanna. That is all you know.
That's cool I can work with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 pm
Just need to buy the new equipment and I'll be good Saint. Giving a professional adventurer a crap ton of gold all at once always sends my mind into a one way trip to Possibilville(possible-ville)  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:33 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
Just need to buy the new equipment and I'll be good Saint. Giving a professional adventurer a crap ton of gold all at once always sends my mind into a one way trip to Possibilville(possible-ville)

I understand so many things you can do that just blow your mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:38 pm
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame

This character in particular is inclined to do the crazy things, even if just for the lulz, so rationally dismissing most of them isn't an option... So its even worse than normal...  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:41 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame

This character in particular is inclined to do the crazy things, even if just for the lulz, so rationally dismissing most of them isn't an option... So its even worse than normal...

Crazy is good. It works. Just remember the tumble skill saves lives.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:42 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame

For some reason I do not like where this is going but I am strangely drawn to wonder what kind of crazy?  

dead boy kills
Captain

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 pm
dead boy kills
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame

For some reason I do not like where this is going but I am strangely drawn to wonder what kind of crazy?

The kind of crazy that involves things blowing up and shot gun wielding Dwarves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:51 pm
Ishazi
dead boy kills
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame

The kind of crazy that involves things blowing up and shot gun wielding Dwarves.

Wait is the dwarf using the shotgun or is the shotgun wielding the dwarf?  

dead boy kills
Captain

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:53 pm
dead boy kills
Ishazi
dead boy kills
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame

That's what is crazy about it you never know until it happens.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:54 pm
Ishazi
dead boy kills
Ishazi
dead boy kills
Gabriel Lord of Flame

That's like my campaign for Shadows fall has a army of lost stuff animals led by a angry Teddy Bear.  

dead boy kills
Captain

Ishazi
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:56 pm
dead boy kills
Ishazi
dead boy kills
Ishazi
dead boy kills
Gabriel Lord of Flame

That's like my campaign for Shadows fall has a army of lost stuff animals led by a angry Teddy Bear.

You have sold me on Shadow's Fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:59 pm
dead boy kills
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame

The kind of crazy where my character(and this actually happened) advocates everyone else run away so he can set the inn that the party was hold up in as a giant alcohol fueled bomb from which inside he would negotiate with the enemy for a pay raise, then regardless of the talks outcome, set the place ablaze anyway.

Sadly everyone else wanted to stand and fight... So no master plan...  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

dead boy kills
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:04 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
dead boy kills
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
Gabriel Lord of Flame

The kind of crazy where my character(and this actually happened) advocates everyone else run away so he can set the inn that the party was hold up in as a giant alcohol fueled bomb from which inside he would negotiate with the enemy for a pay raise, then regardless of the talks outcome, set the place ablaze anyway.

Sadly everyone else wanted to stand and fight... So no master plan...

That's my kind of crazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:09 pm
saint odium
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=711563

Aaaand updated. Mr. Professional adventurer is ready for action. I gave him a bunch of alchemical stuff he could of just made himself for near free if that's cool  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:30 pm
Gabriel Lord of Flame
saint odium
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=711563

Aaaand updated. Mr. Professional adventurer is ready for action. I gave him a bunch of alchemical stuff he could of just made himself for near free if that's cool

Um your link didn't work  
The Common Room.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces