[PRP] Campfire Stories. Without the Fire. [P. Purl + Rev] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:06 pm
Purl giggled at Rev's accurate ghost impression. Well, the filly assumed it was accurate; she had never met any real ghosts herself. She sobered quickly, trying to regain at least a little of her previous poise. "Um, yes, please. We are never to speak of this. My brothers would never let me live it down!" An inelegant snort tried to huff out of Purl's mouth, but she coughed instead. She set about smoothing her hair neatly back into place. Her tail she curled perfectly around her and slowly, Purl began to transform back into the perfect lady she knew she was.

Perfect except for the fact that she kept sneaking glance at the transparent colt next to her. A faint blush still rose in her cheeks. "It's a promise, Rev." She paused briefly. "I'm sure I'm safe with you and your expert ghost techniques, but... perhaps we should do something else besides tell more ghost stories?"

Luafien
alrightttt, I think we are done c: thank you for the rp <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:17 pm
The little colt shifted, dragging his blanket over to cover Purl as well. A gentleman should always think about the others with him, and the night was still a bit chilly, though not as sinister since their jovial revelations. He smiled at her promise- though his siblings were unlikely to tease him, he still wanted them to think well of him.

“There are plenty better things to do, like truth or dare and s’mores. But um, not cooked.” One hoof reached out to poke at their lantern makeshift-campfire. Yes, those were much better activities, though sure to be much more fun after their little made-up scare.

Ghosts indeed.

The Semblance of Unity
Just ooone more, since something popped into mind!

Luafien

Super Wife

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas