Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Steam Bike Races!
::Iwatodai Streets [Stage 1-1]:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:34 am
User Image
??? Nanjou, Unknown #1 Biker
"If I'm not Number 1, then I'm nothing."

"If you're going to race, then you have to race to be first place. It's simply the only way to do things! Therefore, I'm going to give all of you beginners a first-hand lesson in what it takes to be Number 1," a voice challenged from the starting blocks, the roar of an engine accompanying the bold words. An unknown biker pulled up to the starting line of the Beginner's Track and took off a pristine white helmet, looking at the assembled biking crew with a refined air of confidence that spoke volumes about his upscale upbringing. He had slicked back hair, glasses, and most glaringly, a 'No. 1' emblazoned on the back of his jacket. Looking across the field at the other beginners, he waited to see if anyone was willing to accept the challenge and try their luck.

"If you've got talent, I'll see it sure enough. I've got an eye for that. What do you say you find out what it means to really enter the world of competitive biking. I might even make it worth your while, if prizes are what it will take to entice you," he challenged, sliding his helmet on and getting ready for the race to come, "1 minute...and then we ride."

Quote:
[NPC ??? Nanjou] wishes to challenge [Any] to a [Beginner's Race]!

Winner may choose one part from Nanjou's [KN-1 Model Bike!] to take for their own!

Enter before Nanjou takes off to join the race!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:39 am
User ImageSaiga Giriko
Saiga spun around as someone was already positioned at the starting line, seeing a...strange looking figure with a...strange jacket.
"So, a Race?" She called, driving up beside the man, and getting a good look at his bike. It was....almost entirely customized? She didn't recognize any of those parts.......
This..could be trouble. she thought, before leaning forward.
"Alright...I've got a minute to kill." she mused, leaning down. "Let's see what that thing can do."

Quote:
Matsu-Class Speed Bike: [Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race]
Lionheart Armor; Lower enemy's Defense. [Rakunda] When Crashing in battle.
Saiga Giriko is IN!

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:40 am
User Image

Kisa

There was a roar of noise as a bike shot down the path and came to a stop in one of the entrance spots. It was no simple steam machine, though, and it took a few moments for the blue flames running behind it to flicker and die. Racing was definitely an interesting activity, but for now, she just wanted to see what the courses were like.

Quote:
Kisa has joined the race on her [Blue Demonic Motorcycle]!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 am
User Image
Jo(shu) Michieru
"This is a bad idea."
Driving up on a casual-looking, unmodded bike, Jo(shu) made it to the starting line, already starting to shake.
"Saiga, Kisa, maybe we shouldn't..." he called, as the others revved their engines. He glanced nervously at his own, and pulled on the handlebars, jumping a bit at the roar of his engine. Glancing at the guy who was wearing the great big Number one on his Jacket.....He looked like a professional..
"Oh guys, we really shouldn't..."

Quote:
Shu is...In.

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:51 am
User Image
Haoul Yamakaji
The protests were quickly silenced by another engine roaring to life, as the red haired Embryon Captain drove up beside him, glancing over.
"Better keep those eyes peeled then, four eyes." Haoul called, starting to rev his engines. "Someone on this field might just very well surprise you."
He gripped the handlebars firmly, as he revved up...The race would be starting soon, and he'd be DAMNED if he was missing out on something like this.

Quote:
Haoul is IN
Haoul Yamakaji: Gabi Class Muscle Bike. [Heavy Damage when Crashing into Foe] Lionheart Muffler. [+Fire Damage when Crashing Into Battle] [Lionheart Engine] [Deal Power-Boosted damage when Crashing Into Battle]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:02 am
As everyone else began to arrive for the races, Zorc arrived, with his new bike in tow. It was a wonder how he managed to get approved for the bike, but he had one and he was certified. But that was all water under the bridge as he approached the glasses-wearing snob and pointed towards his wheels. "THOSE! Will be mine~"

Quote:
Zorc has entered the race!
Bike: Matsu Speed Bike
Parts: Standard.

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kai Hiwatari#1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:03 am
Eiji "Gin" Mishima

User Image
The roar of the engine on the far side of the group signaled another surprise entrant, one who smirked at all the cocky talk from the pompous Nanjou-boy and the other wanna-be-cools."Alright, now here's a real race! If you start to feel nauseous along the way, just let go of any control you think you have and let the road take you. Yeah!" Gin revved his engine again, the sound of the motor burning at the ears of his competitors, issuing what was no simple challenge to the uninitiated. And to the initiated, it sounded like a damn challenge!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 am
User Image
                      The sound of competition. The sound of prizes. The sound that Kiki-Jiki was surly interested in. As he arrived to the starting line, he eyed at all the competition. Seeing who would be the biggest threat in this.

╔═════════════════════╗
IT IS TIME TO RACE!
╚═════════════════════╝
Quote:
Kiki-Jiki: Special Custom Bike. Lionheart Engine [Deals Power-boosted damage when Crashing Into Battle] Lionheart Muffler [+Fire Damage when Crashing Into Battle
Kiki-Jiki has joined the race!]

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Arena Emperor generated a random number between 4 and 10 ... 6!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 am
User Image
??? Nanjou, Unknown #1 Biker
"If I'm not Number 1, then I'm nothing."

"I don't tolerate lateness. We're going on my signal, so I don't want to hear any excuses later if I wind up leaving you in the dust." Nanjou flicked open his watch, following the hand as it slowly circled the gold-engraved time tool. As it neared it's original position Nanjou snapped the watch shut, looking over at the others. "It's time. Are you ready to ride, or are you ready to die?"

The sound of his KN-1 filled the air, and Nanjou turned his eyes forward, waiting until the last possible moment. Five...four...three...two..."Go!" He shouted, bike tearing across the race line in a flurry. The race with the Unknown #1 had begun.

Quote:
0 Total Speed

Necromonium rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:15 am
User ImageUser Image
Haoul Yamakaji, and
Jo(shu) Michieru
Jo(shu) suddenly felt like a very small mouse, amidst a pride of lions. While the other engines roared to life, he started to pull on his own handlebars, quietly.
"I shouldn't be doing this.." Jo(shu) called, as the race was starting up, more people arriving even after he settled in.
God. Damn it. Saiga..

Haoul himself revved his engine hard, ready to race. So much competition....It was rather exciting. And the roars of the other bikes, as they moved to life....
It was exhilarating. Some nice, Friendly....FIERCE competition was just what he needed.

Quote:
Shu-Haseo Class Casual Bike
Haoul: Gabi Class Muscle Bike. [Heavy Damage when Crashing into Foe] Lionheart Muffler. [+Fire Damage when Crashing Into Battle] [Lionheart Engine] [Deal Power-Boosted damage when Crashing Into Battle]
[First roll is Shu's, second is Haoul's]
Shu's Speed: 9
Shu's cumulative Speed 9
Haoul's Speed 8
Haoul's Cumulative Speed 8.

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Necromonium generated a random number between 3 and 10 ... 9!

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:16 am
User ImageSaiga Giriko
Saiga blinked, as what started with one mystery biker, erupted into a huge mess of racers. She leaned down, revving up her engines as the race was about to start.
"Try not to die, Shu." Saiga called out, even if it was drowned out amoungst the roar of engines. She leaned down, and looked forward.
Three....Two...One..
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Quote:
Matsu-Class Speed Bike: [Roll 3-10 instead of 1-10 on the first segment of the race]
Lionheart Armor; Lower enemy's Defense. [Rakunda] When Crashing in battle.
Saiga's Speed:9
Cumulative Speed:9

Kai Hiwatari#1 generated a random number between 3 and 10 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 am
Eiji "Gin" Mishima

User Image
Gin nodded at the signal, his bike letting out a loud roar as he crossed the starting line himself, trying to pull away from the pack early on. This was a short race, which meant that the most important thing was getting the lead early on and maintaining it, rather than trying to preserve stamina.  

Kai Hiwatari#1

Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:20 am
With the race starting, Zorc put his foot down, ready to race down and get those wheels the glasses-wearing snob had.

Quote:
Bike: Matsu Speed Bike
Speed: 3
Total: 3

Rednal generated a random number between 3 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:22 am
User Image

Kisa

With a roar of the engine, Kisa nudged her bike into gear, focused entirely on the road ahead of her. It was time to see what this course was like... and it would be a lie to say she wasn't interested.

Quote:
Blue Demonic Motorcycle: 3-10 odds in Stage 1
Total Speed: 5

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zorc James generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:24 am
User Image
                      With the race starting, Kiki-Jiki put the peddle to the metal. A winning race was always a delicious meal, and although there wasn't any food involved, he still wanted to win.

╔═════════════════════╗
IT IS TIME TO RACE!
╚═════════════════════╝
Quote:
Kiki-Jiki: Special Custom Bike. Lionheart Engine [Deals Power-boosted damage when Crashing Into Battle] Lionheart Muffler [+Fire Damage when Crashing Into Battle
Speed: 3 Total: 3]

Steam Bike Races!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces