• Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:07 am
AIM PD Sola/Lucia/Beta- Blind Spot
[x]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:07 am
A Bit of High Explosives

“I’m trying to concentrate,” Lucia snapped, not realizing the severity of her tone.

“I…I’m sorry” Sola replied, her eyes watering up, “I didn’t mean it!” Perched on the other girls head, Sola pouted and tried to quietly eat a berry.

“Eh, it’s fine, but still, this is hard to do.” Launching another seed into the air, Lucia visibly sighed as it hit the ground with no effect.

“So, that’s what it’s not supposed to do right?” Sola inquired, not really sure what the desired effect would be.

“Correct…”

“What is the seed supposed to do? Sprout up? Fly like your razor leaves?”

“I already told you, it is supposed to explode. The move is called Seed
Bomb for a reason.”

“That sounds dangerous!”

“That would be the point…”

“Oh, but still, what if we were caught in the blast!”

“That is why I launch it, so that we don’t, otherwise it would be like bomb punch?”

“That sounds powerful! You should learn bomb punch!”

“But then we would be caught in the blast!”

“Oh… good point!”

Shaking her head, but not enough to launch Sola off of it, Lucia tried to launch another seed. As it landed, without effect, Sola shouted, “Boom!” Giggling, she added, “So it should sound like that, right?”

“Yeah…”

In quick succession, the Nuzleaf teen launched 10 more seeds into the distance, at each non explosive landing, Sola shouted “Boom.” After the last ‘Boom’ she added, “See! I’m helping!”

“Not really,” Lucia replied, her tone betraying her irritation, well, at least it would have if someone other than Sola was around, to Sola, though, it revealed nothing.

Giggling, Sola threw a berry off into the distance, and shouted “Boom” at its impact. “I know berry bomb, Lucia! I know berry bomb!”
Exhaling deeply, Lucia stated, “No more booms, alright?”

“Ok, no more booms!” Sola agreed.

Launching another seed, Lucia mentally crossed her fingers as the seed hit the ground.

Upon not detonating, Sola exclaimed, “KABOOM!”

As the kaboom echoed through the Nuzleaf’s head, she could fill anger pouring through her. Enough of this! As her rage seemed to reach maximum capacity, off in the distance, the launched seed exploded.

“Wow! It blew up!” Sola exclaimed.

“I, uh, how?” The anger dissipating, Lucia couldn’t help but wonder if that was the cause. Did it explode because I was angry?

Though her anger had greatly decreased, it was well within her abilities to call it forth. Launching another seed into the air, she concentrated on anger deep inside, and exploded the seed in midair.

“Wow! You did it! I didn’t even have to say kaboom!”

Not having time for words, in quick succession, Lucia launched 10 more, causing craters in the ground and rocks to shatter as they exploded all through her field of vision.

Hiding under her flower on Lucia’s head, Sola added quietly, “Wow, that is a lot of exploding.”

“That it is, and I couldn’t have done it without you.”

“Really?”

“Yep! You made me angry enough to explode things with my mind.”  

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Tyche Fortuna
Crew